Comments
444,641 - 444,660 of 486,255 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477326
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Cliff Fiskle wrote:
Poor Andres. He should have stuck to Webbie.
Clickorlando:
A Marion County sheriff's deputy has been fired on Wednesday after an internal investigation found he used an alias Facebook account to meet a woman and lied about his name, age and profession, according to a department release.
Deputy Jorge Velez, "provided a false name and age to the female once meeting her so as to benefit from this false information in a relationship," Sheriff Ed Dean wrote in a release.
The investigation began in October when Inspector Mike Mongeluzzo, who investigates sex crimes, learned that Velez, 27, had met a young woman on his Facebook page, which lists his name as Giorgio Armani.

The woman told Mongeluzzo that while chatting with Velez, he told her his name was Jason Rosa and that he was 22. At the time, she said, she was 17, soon to turn 18.

After she turned 18, she told Mongeluzzo, they went to the Ocala Entertainment Complex and Velez brought her drinks and she became intoxicated. She said they went to a motel, had sex and spent the night together. She said she continued to see Velez between June and August 2012 and it was in August that she found out his real name and occupation. She told the inspector that when she learned the truth, she was upset, especially after discovering he was a deputy sheriff.

Wow, she was 17 when he met her? Pedophile?
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477327
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

from the "knowledgeable" poster.
"Jeff Ashton wrote that the skull with duct tape was sent to the FBI lab before Dr G even had a chance to see it because she was out of town on Dec 11th. He didn't mention if it was ever released."
==========
When did "Chicken Bone" Spitz and baez have the opportunity to shatter Caylee's skull with the Walmart saw?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477328
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LizW wrote:
After what you wrote yesterday what makes you any different than the others? I thought you were better than that.
Shame on you for what you posted.<quoted text>
Shame on me for feeling companssion toward AN because her relatives were sent home during Frankenstorm?

I make no apologies for being a kind and caring person!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477329
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AN other wrote:
from the "knowledgeable" poster.
"Jeff Ashton wrote that the skull with duct tape was sent to the FBI lab before Dr G even had a chance to see it because she was out of town on Dec 11th. He didn't mention if it was ever released."
==========
When did "Chicken Bone" Spitz and baez have the opportunity to shatter Caylee's skull with the Walmart saw?
Wasn't the story they bought the saw Xmas eve?

Dr Spitz later examined the same skull Dr G conducted the autopsy on, did he not?-- the one with the teeth intact.

Further on Jeff Ashton's mention of the skull being immediately sent to the FBI, given there were also FBI agents involved at the discovery site -- if it was the same skull sent to them with the full set of teeth, they must have been very perplexed at the other 20 or so child's teeth being found, wouldn't you say?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477330
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I missed all the stuff about two skulls...what is this about?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477331
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

An unexplained discrepancy....

Presumed Guilty
page 219
We weren't sure when we were going to get Caylee's remains. Finally, the prosecution released her body to us on December 23, 2008, a full twelve days after Caylee's body was found. I called Dr Werner Spitz......

Imperfect Justice
page 144/145
Two days after our visit to the ME's office (that visit was on December 17, 2008), Dr Garavaglia completed her autopsy. Based on DNA analysis and all the supporting evidence, she positively identified the remains as those of Caylee Marie Anthony. That afternoon (DECEMBER 19, 2008) the remains were released to the Anthony family. The body of the little girl with the big brown eyes was delivered to a local funeral home, where Dr Werner Spitz performed a second autopsy.

*****
The story time differs by four days.

The remains were released either December 23 or Dcember 19, 2008.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477332
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Same Location wrote:
I missed all the stuff about two skulls...what is this about?
Speculation!

The jury was shown two photos of how the skull was found.

- one of duct tape on the face and one of it near the face.

- one skull had teeth intact -- according to Dr G because the duct tape over the mouth held them in place.

- is there another skull with no teeth, which accounts for the 20 or so teeth that were scattered around the discovery site?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477333
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rambler wrote:
An unexplained discrepancy....
Presumed Guilty
page 219
We weren't sure when we were going to get Caylee's remains. Finally, the prosecution released her body to us on December 23, 2008, a full twelve days after Caylee's body was found. I called Dr Werner Spitz......
Imperfect Justice
page 144/145
Two days after our visit to the ME's office (that visit was on December 17, 2008), Dr Garavaglia completed her autopsy. Based on DNA analysis and all the supporting evidence, she positively identified the remains as those of Caylee Marie Anthony. That afternoon (DECEMBER 19, 2008) the remains were released to the Anthony family. The body of the little girl with the big brown eyes was delivered to a local funeral home, where Dr Werner Spitz performed a second autopsy.
*****
The story time differs by four days.
The remains were released either December 23 or Dcember 19, 2008.
Didn't Caylee's remains sit at the funeral home for a long time before the A's decided to take some time out of fund raising to pick them up?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477334
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Speculation!
The jury was shown two photos of how the skull was found.
- one of duct tape on the face and one of it near the face.
- one skull had teeth intact -- according to Dr G because the duct tape over the mouth held them in place.
- is there another skull with no teeth, which accounts for the 20 or so teeth that were scattered around the discovery site?
What do you mean when you say twenty or so teeth? Wasn't there an exact count of how many they found?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477335
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't Caylee's remains sit at the funeral home for a long time before the A's decided to take some time out of fund raising to pick them up?
I've never heard of family members being asked to pick up "remains" from a funeral home.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477336
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean when you say twenty or so teeth? Wasn't there an exact count of how many they found?
Dr G's autopsy stated the teeth were intact onto the skull because the tape held them in place, which was over the mouth.

The search reports indicated the teeth were scattered and later recovered. There was also a 2 tooth discrepancy between how many were found, and how many teeth Cindy said Caylee had.

Pick which scenario suits your theory best!

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477337
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard of family members being asked to pick up "remains" from a funeral home.
I should have worded that better :) Let me try again....

Didn't the A's leave Caylee's remains sitting at the funeral home for a long time before they decided to take some time off of fundraising to make arrangements for her?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477338
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

*going to add to my last post...

My husband and I picked up my BIL's cremains from the funeral home.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477339
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Casey lost wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be mentally challenged, nobody can be that stupid.
Boy oh Boy ...
Check this lost stupid puppy's mental challenge!

Casey LOST ...remembercaylee....?????

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477340
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes as time goes on I notice some posters here know very little about this case and are only here to hate, harass and remind others what truly violent maniacs some people are when they can write whatever they please anonymously.
Isn't that a FACT!...and very easy to spot...they are so
transparent!

I noticed you got many of them quick to respond and 'upset' at this truth!

Lots of them on this thread...
If you pay attention, you can tell who's hat they'e used previously....
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477341
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

“Dr. G.: Inside The Caylee Anthony Case”
"The duct tape itself had decomposed to the point that the adhesive was gone, only the fibers were left, which explains why there could be no fingerprints or DNA from the killer (Casey) found on the tape. Not only did it hold her hair matt on her skull after decomposition, but also her jawbone, that would have otherwise fallen off, as well as all of her teeth. Dr. G. explained that baby teeth have no roots, so like the jawbone, they would have fallen away had they not been held in place by not one, not two, but 3 pieces of duct tape. She explained that whatever was on the tape decomposed with the adhesive, though she did explain that there was root growth (from plant life) growing all through the skull, so I’m sure the roots picked up where the duct tape left off, after the adhesive was gone."
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477342
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Other/ant...

Page 4

On December 12, 2008, the duct tape was released to the FBI for analysis.

Not the skull.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477343
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/warning-gra...

In this photo, one can clearly see at least 9 of Caylee's teeth attached to her jaw.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477344
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I should have worded that better :) Let me try again....
Didn't the A's leave Caylee's remains sitting at the funeral home for a long time before they decided to take some time off of fundraising to make arrangements for her?
Other than the letter read by swarmy Jose Baez to the media allegedly written by the liar Casey to her parents, we have no information about the disposition of the remains.

I HIGHLY doubt a cremation certificate was signed off, given Caylee her death was rules a homicide therfore she did not die of natural causes. Even if it was authorized, Cindy made the statement into 2010 that she still believed Caylee was alive. Do you really think it's believable they gave the go-ahead to destroy evidence if that's what Cindy believed at the time?

Given all the conflicting and questionable information, I don't think we can know for sure the remains ever arrived at a funeral home. In their respective their books, if Baez and Ashton cannot even agree on the date they were released, I'm guessing that's A CLUE perhaps their source of information is UNreliable.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477345
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard of family members being asked to pick up "remains" from a funeral home.
I picked up my dad's cremated remains from the funeral home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min RayOne 1,095,055
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 5 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,770
Ravelry.com connects arts-and-crafts lovers the... (Mar '09) 5 hr Regina 232
Armed Good Samaritan Comes To The Aid Of Stabbi... 7 hr caikminyc 2
New theme park Cuba 8 hr n-dis-grace 2
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 10 hr lost 2,118
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 10 hr lost 2,939
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••