“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#477557 Jan 3, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the biggest Canadian joke, ever.
Second to Frogs Legs & Escargot. Barfing Loudly.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#477558 Jan 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this and you'll understand why Mr. Ashton is not interested in reopening "the case".
Editorial Reviews
Filled with explosive new information, this is the definitive inside story of the case that captivated the nation and the verdict that no one saw coming....
It was the trial that stunned America, the verdict that shocked us all. On July 5, 2011, nearly three years after her initial arrest, Casey Anthony walked away, virtually scot-free, from one of the most sensational murder trials of all time. She'd been accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, but the trial only left behind more questions: Was she actually innocent? What really happened to Caylee? Was this what justice really looked like?
In Imperfect Justice, prosecutor Jeff Ashton, one of the principal players in the case's drama, sheds light on those questions and much more, telling the behind-the-scenes story of the investigation, the trial, and the now-infamous verdict. Providing an inside account of the case, Ashton, a career prosecutor for the state of Florida, goes where the press and pundits have only speculated, detailing what really happened during the investigation, showing how the prosecution built their case, and explaining how a woman so shrouded in suspicion was proclaimed innocent.
Moving beyond the simple explanations, Ashton offers an in-depth look at the complex figure of Casey Anthony, a woman whose lies he spent three years trying to understand. And yet this focus on Casey came with its own risks; here he details how this widespread fixation on Casey - both in the media and in the trial - may have undermined the case itself. As everyone got caught up in the quest to understand the supposed villain, somehow the victim, Caylee, was all but forgotten - not just to the public, but more important, to the jury.
Complete with never-before-revealed information about the case and the accused, Ashton examines what the prosecution got right, what they got wrong, and why he remains completely convinced of Casey Anthony's guilt.
©2011 Jeff Ashton; (P)2011 HarperCollins Publishers
http://www.amazon.com/Imperfect-Justice-Prose...
Thanks, but I read the book.

Perhaps you don't remember that YOU are the one who insists Ashton will start off his term by charging Richard Grund with the murder of Caylee?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477559 Jan 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Second to Frogs Legs & Escargot. Barfing Loudly.
God Created Canada:
On the sixth day God turned to Archangel Gabriel and said: "Today I am going to create a land called Canada, it will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."

God continued, "I shall make the land rich in oil so as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."

"But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?"

"Not really," replied God, "just wait and see the neighbours I am going to give them."

http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php...

LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477560 Jan 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I read the book.
Perhaps you don't remember that YOU are the one who insists Ashton will start off his term by charging Richard Grund with the murder of Caylee?
Yes. Although I not clear on he relationship between Federal Charged and the State Attorney Office. If Casey Anthony if being protected by the WPP it seems whatever-his-legal-name-is would be facing federal charges,not state.
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#477561 Jan 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
To a prosecutor A CASE is State of Florida versus Casey Marie Anthony #xxxxxxx. because the role of a prosecutor is to try cases.
speaking of cases...you're a fckin head case!
Diane Ax

Hollywood, FL

#477571 Jan 4, 2013
Is Rambler and Marcemon the same person?

Prolly.

:-)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477572 Jan 4, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
Is Rambler and Marcemon the same person?
Prolly.
Haha Ha.

Good one!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477573 Jan 4, 2013
ORAL ARGUMENT CALENDAR
DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, FIFTH DISTRICT

DATE: TUESDAY, JANUARY 08, 2013 PLACE: 300 SOUTH BEACH STREET
DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA 32114
AFTERNOON(AMENDED)
An open session of the Court will be held on the above date and location for oral arguments in the cases indicated below.

The panel of Judges for this session is:
HONORABLE RICHARD B. ORFINGER,
PRESIDING JUDGE HONORABLE KERRY I. EVANDER
HONORABLE VINCENT G. TORPY, JR.

01:30 P.M. 11-2357
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Lisabeth Fryer Winter Park
v.
STATE OF FLORIDA
Wesley Heidt Daytona Beach

http://www.5dca.org/Oral%20Arg%20Cal/OAS/2013...
Keepin It Real

United States

#477575 Jan 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
ORAL ARGUMENT CALENDAR
DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, FIFTH DISTRICT
DATE: TUESDAY, JANUARY 08, 2013 PLACE: 300 SOUTH BEACH STREET
DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA 32114
AFTERNOON(AMENDED)
An open session of the Court will be held on the above date and location for oral arguments in the cases indicated below.
The panel of Judges for this session is:
HONORABLE RICHARD B. ORFINGER,
PRESIDING JUDGE HONORABLE KERRY I. EVANDER
HONORABLE VINCENT G. TORPY, JR.
01:30 P.M. 11-2357
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Lisabeth Fryer Winter Park
v.
STATE OF FLORIDA
Wesley Heidt Daytona Beach
http://www.5dca.org/Oral%20Arg%20Cal/OAS/2013...
Fryer also has served as an intern to Judge O.H. Eaton Jr., which helps explain why she was talking to WESH. Eaton was WESH’s legal analyst during Anthony’s murder trial. ”I was thinking how lucky they were lucky to get her,” Eaton said of Fryer.  

“S'Murph Vittles”

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#477576 Jan 4, 2013

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#477577 Jan 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
God Created Canada:
On the sixth day God turned to Archangel Gabriel and said: "Today I am going to create a land called Canada, it will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."
God continued, "I shall make the land rich in oil so as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."
"But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?"
"Not really," replied God, "just wait and see the neighbours I am going to give them."
http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php...
LOL
Love it Rambler....Thank You!

Always been Proud to be a Canadian...and a Good neighbor for the past 200 years..Love the Tradition.
God Bless!
DianeAx

Jacksonville, FL

#477578 Jan 4, 2013
ORAL ARGUMENTS

The Fifth District Court of Appeal offers audio and video of oral arguments from September 2005 to the present. Additionally, live video is streamed from our courtroom beginning approximately 5 minutes before each oral argument session. Please check the oral argument calendar for dates and times. Audio and video archive of oral arguments is generally made available within 48 hours of the live oral argument session.

PLEASE NOTE: There is a limit to the number of video connections this site can serve. Especially during higher profile cases it may be difficult to connect to the live video stream. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Oral Argument Calendar
Oral Argument Procedural Guidelines
Live Video Oral Arguments
Archived Video Oral Arguments

http://www.5dca.org/oralarguments.shtml

Can't wait!
day 1

Riverside, CA

#477579 Jan 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what? I owe Cobra money? Your full of it..Little Snake...

I owe Cobra SH*T! especially not money.
The Cobra is also a BIG SNAKE.
He abandonned Caylee to her kidnapper!
Nothing to be proud of..not too kosher the guy!
Like you I guess!
OK now just remember I'm just the messenger....
Cob said he still feels like barfin' over the way you offered to settle the debt!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477580 Jan 4, 2013
Keepin It Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Fryer also has served as an intern to Judge O.H. Eaton Jr., which helps explain why she was talking to WESH. Eaton was WESH’s legal analyst during Anthony’s murder trial. ”I was thinking how lucky they were lucky to get her,” Eaton said of Fryer.  
I'm looking forward to what he has to say when he appears on this show. Of all the legal analysits I followed during the trial, I thought Judge Eaton was one of the few who actually offering a legal opinion, which aided in educating the public in the area of law.

By Hal Boedeker
Staff writer
11:33 a.m. EST, January 2, 2013
Aphrodite Jones' "Casey Anthony: Bella Vita" is an unusual and eye-opening take on the headline-making case.
For the program, Jones talks to Stan Strickland, who preceded Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. on the murder case; Judge O.H. Eaton Jr., who was an analyst for WESH-Channel 2; Brad Conway, a former attorney for George and Cindy Anthony; and Steve Helling of People magazine, which produced six cover stories about the saga.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477581 Jan 4, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
ORAL ARGUMENTS
The Fifth District Court of Appeal offers audio and video of oral arguments from September 2005 to the present. Additionally, live video is streamed from our courtroom beginning approximately 5 minutes before each oral argument session. Please check the oral argument calendar for dates and times. Audio and video archive of oral arguments is generally made available within 48 hours of the live oral argument session.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a limit to the number of video connections this site can serve. Especially during higher profile cases it may be difficult to connect to the live video stream. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Oral Argument Calendar
Can't wait!
Well isn't that interesting!

But so far no network has said boo about carrying the live stream.

Are video archived available online from 5dca, do you know?
Keepin It Real

United States

#477582 Jan 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking forward to what he has to say when he appears on this show. Of all the legal analysits I followed during the trial, I thought Judge Eaton was one of the few who actually offering a legal opinion, which aided in educating the public in the area of law.
By Hal Boedeker
Staff writer
11:33 a.m. EST, January 2, 2013
Aphrodite Jones' "Casey Anthony: Bella Vita" is an unusual and eye-opening take on the headline-making case.
For the program, Jones talks to Stan Strickland, who preceded Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. on the murder case; Judge O.H. Eaton Jr., who was an analyst for WESH-Channel 2; Brad Conway, a former attorney for George and Cindy Anthony; and Steve Helling of People magazine, which produced six cover stories about the saga.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/...
I agree. Judge Eaton rocks!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477583 Jan 4, 2013
Q. How can I watch oral arguments online?

A. Both live and archived video of oral arguments are available within the Oral Arguments link on this website.

http://www.5dca.org/faq.shtml

Hot diggity dog!

I assume this is also applicable to Richard Grund's appeal filed with 4dca, when the hearing occurs.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477584 Jan 4, 2013
ORAL ARGUMENTS

Oral Argument Calendar

DianeAx

Jacksonville, FL

#477585 Jan 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well isn't that interesting!
But so far no network has said boo about carrying the live stream.
Are video archived available online from 5dca, do you know?
It says archived video will generally be available within 48 hours of the live oral argument session.

:)
DianeAx

Jacksonville, FL

#477586 Jan 4, 2013
Oops, see you already answered your own question.

(Sometimes I think I should read backwards from the most recent - LOL)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Earthling-1 52,998
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,223,644
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 12,473
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 17,725
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr Murph 71,744
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 hr Wiley_Kyote 18,118
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sun zazz 97,184
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]