CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#477484 Jan 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
PICKY! PICKY! PICKY! The Maidenphyll Bra comes with a complimentary roll of Duct Tape and - and - and a pair of diatom free Pull-Ups.
Losers weepers ! The helicopters are already hovering of the area of Marce warning of a fugitive wearing pullups & a PedoFilled Bra.
Helicopters...?
...or birds?
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#477485 Jan 3, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>A slap would be awesome! I hope ZFG gets tons of money awarded to her. When Cindy was giving that depo...I swear you could see the devil himself coming out of her.
She has the stink eye doesn't she lol. Scarey woman.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#477486 Jan 3, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I couldn't get past the little snake sitter part. I tried to Google "little snake sitter" and even Google was at a loss for a meaning.
Maybe she meant 'shelf-sitter.'
T-REX

United States

#477487 Jan 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the men are so attractive, I wouldn't know which one to choose.
Also, there seems to be a rule that if a woman has a bad face tattoo, she must shave at least half of her eyebrows off.
I cant imagine walking around with something like those on me ever,wonder how many have jobs,most people would be embarrased to get close to them.
I saw a woman in Sacramento mall last yer that was covered tottaly with Tattoo's like that one guys face in all color's,it looked sick and she had eyebrow,nose,lips,and ear piecings to go along with it. Sad thing though she had a beautiful body and I sullose she was actually very pretty at one time,even her legs was solid tattoos

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#477488 Jan 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the men are so attractive, I wouldn't know which one to choose.
Also, there seems to be a rule that if a woman has a bad face tattoo, she must shave at least half of her eyebrows off.
OOH! OOH! BAGS I # 4. Love men with facial hair, more fun than tickling the ivories.
T-REX

United States

#477489 Jan 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Gloo, I am shocked at your poor grammar. Do you really think 'teef' is the plural of 'tooth'? Good grief, were you never taught that the plural is 'teefeses'?!
She has been reading Rmblers and Murphy's law way to much, it must be addictive

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#477490 Jan 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she meant 'shelf-sitter.'
Or sheet slitter.
T-REX

United States

#477491 Jan 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
OOH! OOH! BAGS I # 4. Love men with facial hair, more fun than tickling the ivories.
Now your talking, those womb brooms are the thing, mustache rides.05 cents anytime

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#477492 Jan 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
#8's babies expression tells it all, lol.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#477493 Jan 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Helicopters...?
...or birds?
Well, I see the meanie faces are pouring in. Brad must be waking up from his hangover.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#477494 Jan 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Gloo, I am shocked at your poor grammar. Do you really think 'teef' is the plural of 'tooth'? Good grief, were you never taught that the plural is 'teefeses'?!
Sorry! Must have missed those classes whilst being in the 'dug-outs' with Jesse.

And why not ? His pistol carried a lot of firing power,no blanks fired from the pistol of Jess. What a guy - his training in the PD taught him to hit the target every time.

Each time I think of him the words of Carole come to mind and cause me sadness since we are sooooo far apart.

Betcha Case was also thinking of Jess whilst eating chicken wings purchased by the two who are top of the Forbes list and thinking the same as I.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#477495 Jan 3, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant imagine walking around with something like those on me ever,wonder how many have jobs,most people would be embarrased to get close to them.
I saw a woman in Sacramento mall last yer that was covered tottaly with Tattoo's like that one guys face in all color's,it looked sick and she had eyebrow,nose,lips,and ear piecings to go along with it. Sad thing though she had a beautiful body and I sullose she was actually very pretty at one time,even her legs was solid tattoos
These people complain because no one will hire them, except for tattoo parlors.

They'll be surprised once they hit 45 to see how lovely they look.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#477496 Jan 3, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Or sheet slitter.
Don't bother me now. I'm texting with the guy with the '666' on his forehead with the horn implants. I think we're off to a great start. This could be it -- the man of my dreams!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#477497 Jan 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry! Must have missed those classes whilst being in the 'dug-outs' with Jesse.
And why not ? His pistol carried a lot of firing power,no blanks fired from the pistol of Jess. What a guy - his training in the PD taught him to hit the target every time.
Each time I think of him the words of Carole come to mind and cause me sadness since we are sooooo far apart.
Betcha Case was also thinking of Jess whilst eating chicken wings purchased by the two who are top of the Forbes list and thinking the same as I.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8UM249-WfP4XX
I notice she tailored new words specifically for Casey:'So far away, doesn't anybody hide in one place any more?'

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#477498 Jan 3, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>#8's babies expression tells it all, lol.
'God, why me? WHY?'

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#477499 Jan 3, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your talking, those womb brooms are the thing, mustache rides.05 cents anytime
Back em up, Good Buddy. We 10-4'd that at the last truck stop, lol.

Yikes, T.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#477500 Jan 3, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Or sheet slitter.
Since temps are quite low in Red Deer & Columbus, the Media *Hores oftimes refer to a felon as being a Sleet *hitter.

a n

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#477501 Jan 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
'God, why me? WHY?'
Or...WTF? What the hell is her tat all about? It reminded me of someone that looked through a pariscope that had shoe polish on the eye piece, lol.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#477502 Jan 3, 2013
Words of wisdom from Kim Kartrashian:'Pregnany isn't as easy as people think.'

The poor thing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/01/kim-...

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#477503 Jan 3, 2013
This is kinda interesting to look at.

Genderbenders:

http://theberry.com/2013/01/02/gender-bending...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,394,575
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 17 min WasteWater 869
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Into The Night 60,022
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,237
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 2 hr Mite Be 256
News Supreme Court leaves assault weapons bans in pl... 4 hr WeTheSheeple 111
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr Anne 98,075
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages