Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

The [Homeland Security Video at the Airport]... of July 2nd 2008, I was told was filed in Court by Mega John Morgan in That Girl from Kissimmee Civil trial...and Judge Fernandez sat on it!!!
How come she had a name in the following post you made but don't now?
Don't see where you claim she resembles the Spanish girl, like you have been lately.

(Copied and pasted)
Murphey_Law wrote:
I spoke to Professor Amy Mashburn, Florida College of Law this morning...and told her I had sent Jose Baez the 10 page fax on September 4th 2008..informing him I had seen Casey with Caylee and Zenaida on June 19th 2008.(RECORDED) etc,etc I heard from a good source over the weekend a(friend of Johnny Cockrane) that Casey was getting a CUT from Nancy Grace's ratings ( Jose's Contract with ABCNews October 14th 2008) for her SILENCE!
I also thought she was held secretly against her will.,*&%^$@
Make no mistake about it people..Caylee Marie Anthony is a MILLION DOLLAR CHILD..she is indeed very much ALIVE ..Why do you think Judge Munyon denied Morgan's Motion to Delay Zenaida 's Deposition? That's why Keith Mitnik is furious...as per Yuri Melich Zenaida was an imaginary babystter?

and yet she came forward...and YES she is the same Zenaida I saw with Casey and Caylee on June 19th 2008 in Glades County Florida...Zenaida will be under oath and questionned on November 22nd 2011 at 9:00am in Morgan & Morgan's Office...I would NOT be surprised if a Federal Grand Jury Commission is ordered to enforce the RICO Law and send them all to prison for a very long time...including Jeff Ashton..Linda, Jose ,Cheney and Lisabeth Fryer and a few judges while we're at it...The whole Gang of Crooks...Amen!

----------
Now you can add the nursing home staff to your list of crooks for changing the Year they have on the visitors guest list of Cindy and Caylee being there..
Don't forget to add the nurse "Karen Angel" who witnessed Cindy taking the video of Caylee setting on Grandpas lap and reading the book on Fathers day.

T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and when she finally comes out of hiding she will probably never get married because each man she meets she will be wondering if they are just marrying her for her money. You know, all those Billions she is going to make on her book deals, and leading roles in movies.
Of course she could always have Baez draw up a Prenuptial Agreement I guess. Unless of course her boyfriend is already wealthy - those two who plied her with chicken wings certainly looked affluent.
Hillarious
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

The front end is too "snubbed" to be a car I think.

It really does look like a smaller sized truck.

Yes?.
Casey lost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I want to be a Grund so bad I can taste it!-Rambler
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, too bad you didn't buy his book last July....snerk!
You could have filed the frivilous complaint much sooner.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TU...
I wouldnt spit in Baez's azz if his syht was on fire,I would never and I mean never buy anything that man wrote.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
As time passes my theory is proving itself correct - that Casey Anthony is protected under a WPP because of critical information she was privy to, most likely the reason her job got erased, and why Caylee (and her) were both intended to be a organized crime hit.
You've scrambled so many bits and pieces together I'm not going to bother to try to unravel.....except the man with black hair wasn't "near" the Autozone store, he was purchasing something at the till. As I recall the purchase which was videotaped by security cameras wasn't June 9th but it was before June 15th. Unless the person paid for his purchase in cash and bought an unidentifiable item, the store could easily track his identity by matching the time stamp on the security camera to payment records. What might look like a bunch of numbers are all codes. I further believe "the man with black hair" caused Caylee's death on June 15th and that was the day the child was to have been returned to Casey..... by her paternal grandpa.
My opinion is the investigation was over long ago, the trial was only A Big Show and this year will hold shocking revelations, but in a good way. The reason nothing has happened yet is because the authorities need to get at the entire root and not just pull the weed because it's been "growing" for a long time.
I was just reading about the LIBOR inquiry - have you been following it?
In all due respect Rambler...

"YOUR Theory of the WPP" did take you quite a few years for you to realise the evidences didn't add up!

And your rambling about
your "Paternal grampa?#46" that caused Caylee's alledged death of
June 15th 2008 or Baez's alledge scenario June 16th 2008 is a mighty big stretch..on the Dark Side of the Moon!

My scrambled bit's and pieces which almost everyone here on this thread refuses to consider..I saw Caylee on June 19th 2008 would
fit the scenario of WPP that Caylee (and her) were both intended to be a organize crime hit.

Casey...if it was the real Casey who was or wasn't sitting in jail 24/7 Solitairy Confinement!!!!!whom,I've read was walking out the Jail's back doors at night...still makes more sense than your paternal grampa scenario!

Besides you think the FBI did'nt compare the Airport video with the Autozone video. Of course they did.

Beleive me Rambler...when I say, and you know this too..."Lying
to Law Enforcement or the FBI is a serious offense" and with all the Official letters I wrote since Caylee was reported missing on July 21st 2008, into this case...

I would not be sitting HERE on January First 2013, IF I HAD LIED...And......writing this to you on TOPIX.COM today!

But I agree with you...
The Feds needs the whole lenght of the ROOT..Lot's of BAD WEED been growing that needed to be pulled OUT of Society!

Haven't heard about the LIBOR Inquiry!
But I will look it up.

Happy New Year Rambler!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
In all due respect Rambler...
"YOUR Theory of the WPP" did take you quite a few years for you to realise the evidences didn't add up!
And your rambling about
your "Paternal grampa?#46" that caused Caylee's alledged death of
June 15th 2008 or Baez's alledge scenario June 16th 2008 is a mighty big stretch..on the Dark Side of the Moon!
My scrambled bit's and pieces which almost everyone here on this thread refuses to consider..I saw Caylee on June 19th 2008 would
fit the scenario of WPP that Caylee (and her) were both intended to be a organize crime hit.
Casey...if it was the real Casey who was or wasn't sitting in jail 24/7 Solitairy Confinement!!!!!whom,I've read was walking out the Jail's back doors at night...still makes more sense than your paternal grampa scenario!
Besides you think the FBI did'nt compare the Airport video with the Autozone video. Of course they did.
Beleive me Rambler...when I say, and you know this too..."Lying
to Law Enforcement or the FBI is a serious offense" and with all the Official letters I wrote since Caylee was reported missing on July 21st 2008, into this case...
I would not be sitting HERE on January First 2013, IF I HAD LIED...And......writing this to you on TOPIX.COM today!
But I agree with you...
The Feds needs the whole lenght of the ROOT..Lot's of BAD WEED been growing that needed to be pulled OUT of Society!
Haven't heard about the LIBOR Inquiry!
But I will look it up.
Happy New Year Rambler!
You don't need therapy, you need the wizard of oz!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont worry about it,because your brain is on drug's
Even in the year 2008 outdoor surveillance cameras were everywhere.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that not one proved key to significant eveidence in this case?

None of Casey getting gas to pinpoint her whereaout because she just stole gas, none of Amscot because they weren't working, none of the nursing home on Father's Day because apparently they had no security, none of Fusion Night Club.....guess they had none either, none at Sawgrass, a gated community.....no surveillance cameras at all in Orlando in 2008 it seems.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

day 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't see where you claim she resembles the Spanish girl, like you have been lately.
(Copied and pasted)
Murphey_Law wrote:
I spoke to Professor Amy Mashburn, Florida College of Law this morning...and told her I had sent Jose Baez the 10 page fax on September 4th 2008..informing him I had seen Casey with Caylee and Zenaida on June 19th 2008.(RECORDED) etc,etc I heard from a good source over the weekend a(friend of Johnny Cockrane) that Casey was getting a CUT from Nancy Grace's ratings ( Jose's Contract with ABCNews October 14th 2008) for her SILENCE!
Make no mistake about it people..Caylee Marie Anthony is a MILLION DOLLAR CHILD..she is indeed very much ALIVE ..Why do you think Judge Munyon denied Morgan's Motion to Delay Zenaida 's Deposition? That's why Keith Mitnik is furious...as per Yuri Melich Zenaida was an imaginary babystter?
and yet she came forward...and YES she is the same Zenaida I saw with Casey and Caylee on June 19th 2008 in Glades County Florida...Zenaida will be under oath and questionned on November 22nd 2011 at 9:00am in Morgan & Morgan's Office...I would NOT be surprised if a Federal Grand Jury Commission is ordered to enforce the RICO Law and send them all to prison for a very long time...including Jeff Ashton..Linda, Jose ,Cheney and Lisabeth Fryer and a few judges while we're at it...The whole Gang of Crooks...Amen!
----------
Now you can add the nursing home staff to your list of crooks for changing the Year they have on the visitors guest list of Cindy and Caylee being there..
Don't forget to add the nurse "Karen Angel" who witnessed Cindy taking the video of Caylee setting on Grandpas lap and reading the book on Fathers day.
Days and Rambler are intollerable at times, but Murphy definatly has to be out in front of VOYAGER 1 guiding it out of our solar system.
Casey lost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Casey lost wrote:
<quoted text>
We are here laughing at Dayz, because Dayz can't ever leave this place...
Anyone that supports Casey is stuck on topix for life defending a killer to no avail.
You must be a Casey supporter.
Booooo biotch..!
Casey is hiding from her own shadow, funny that!
Casey will never be free, a life sentence of hiding in shame is all Casey won when the verdict was read.
Casey is and always will be a loser, just like her two followers here"Dayz&Liz and all their puppets.
Happy fcking New Year!
:D
Brilliant post! So true....

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

day 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
(Copied and pasted)
Murphey_Law wrote:
----------

I have no doubt Cindy did take the video and your KAREN "ANGEL" did witness her taking the video...But Caylee was much younger on June 15th 2007 ..than her REAL LOOKS AND APPEARANCE on June 15th 2008...IT CONTRADICT the TIME and YEAR Cindy took that VIDEO!
Your KAREN "ANGEL" LIED...Caylee was a full year younger on the video..The Picture and VIDEO's worths a Million Buck!

My Sworn Notorized Affidavit to FDLE et al., still stands Day 1!

Again FOCUS...Open your eyes!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

day 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Karen Angel's interview (if you can find it).

On July 22, 2008 the detective who interviewed her asked her to identify if it was Caylee who she saw on the news report the previous evening, when It was publicly announced on Fox TV that authorities determined the video of Casey and Caylee was taken at the nursing home on Father's Day, June 15th.

Would you expect the woman to dispute what authorities already publicized as A FACT?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in the year 2008 outdoor surveillance cameras were everywhere.
Doesn't it strike you as odd that not one proved key to significant eveidence in this case?
None of Casey getting gas to pinpoint her whereaout because she just stole gas, none of Amscot because they weren't working, none of the nursing home on Father's Day because apparently they had no security, none of Fusion Night Club.....guess they had none either, none at Sawgrass, a gated community.....no surveillance cameras at all in Orlando in 2008 it seems.
You may want to "think" the FBI grabed all of them video camera and all...before OCSO even entered in the picture!!
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And say, what of the heart shaped Tiffany ring the richie-rich "Jeff Hopkins" gave Casey...the boyfriend who was about to whisk Casey and Caylee away to some HappyLand where she'd never be seen again?
Yep Cindy was more worried about the where abouts of that ring than she ever was about the where abouts of her Grandaughter.
Says a lot about Cindy doesnt it and leaves a little for the imagination.
Thanks for bring that up again.
day 1

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have a warped sense of imagination,you need therapy in the worst way.
Something tells me all three of them are on the same floor in the same ward.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to "think" the FBI grabed all of them video camera and all...before OCSO even entered in the picture!!
You just go ahead and keep thinking,thats about all you have
day 1

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Karen Angel's interview (if you can find it).
On July 22, 2008 the detective who interviewed her asked her to identify if it was Caylee who she saw on the news report the previous evening, when It was publicly announced on Fox TV that authorities determined the video of Casey and Caylee was taken at the nursing home on Father's Day, June 15th.
Would you expect the woman to dispute what authorities already publicized as A FACT?
Try that she told the truth Dummy
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

day 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Something tells me all three of them are on the same floor in the same ward.
The poor head nurse in that ward,will probably end up there with them.
INSANITY AT ITS FINEST
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Murphy's Law"]<quoted text>
You may want to "think" the FBI grabbed all of them video camera and all...before OCSO even entered in the picture!![/QUOTE]

Well if your spelling in all those official letters you claim to have sent is as bad as what you post here,I would say the experts could decipher ancient manuscript's much faster than they could your Hieroglyphics .

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Big blue?
Isn't that Clovis's one ball he's been carrying for Grund for the last almost five years?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min kellyjohnson5 1,083,779
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 17,053
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr _Zoey_ 1,028
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
Hey FBI Would Disney and Orange Co Fl Sheriffs ... (Sep '10) 5 hr KillThem 12
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 10 hr Space Shrinker 2,932
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 13 hr Arthur 2,403
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••