Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#476806 Jan 1, 2013
day 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How come she had a name in the following post you made but don't now?
Don't see where you claim she resembles the Spanish girl, like you have been lately.
(Copied and pasted)
Murphey_Law wrote:
I spoke to Professor Amy Mashburn, Florida College of Law this morning...and told her I had sent Jose Baez the 10 page fax on September 4th 2008..informing him I had seen Casey with Caylee and Zenaida on June 19th 2008.(RECORDED) etc,etc I heard from a good source over the weekend a(friend of Johnny Cockrane) that Casey was getting a CUT from Nancy Grace's ratings ( Jose's Contract with ABCNews October 14th 2008) for her SILENCE!
I also thought she was held secretly against her will.,*&%^$@
Make no mistake about it people..Caylee Marie Anthony is a MILLION DOLLAR CHILD..she is indeed very much ALIVE ..Why do you think Judge Munyon denied Morgan's Motion to Delay Zenaida 's Deposition? That's why Keith Mitnik is furious...as per Yuri Melich Zenaida was an imaginary babystter?
and yet she came forward...and YES she is the same Zenaida I saw with Casey and Caylee on June 19th 2008 in Glades County Florida...Zenaida will be under oath and questionned on November 22nd 2011 at 9:00am in Morgan & Morgan's Office...I would NOT be surprised if a Federal Grand Jury Commission is ordered to enforce the RICO Law and send them all to prison for a very long time...including Jeff Ashton..Linda, Jose ,Cheney and Lisabeth Fryer and a few judges while we're at it...The whole Gang of Crooks...Amen!
----------
Now you can add the nursing home staff to your list of crooks for changing the Year they have on the visitors guest list of Cindy and Caylee being there..

Don't forget to add the nurse "Karen Angel" who witnessed Cindy taking the video of Caylee setting on Grandpas lap and reading the book on Fathers day.
I have no doubt Cindy did take the video and your KAREN "ANGEL" did witness her taking the video...But Caylee was much younger on June 15th 2007 ..than her REAL LOOKS AND APPEARANCE on June 15th 2008...IT CONTRADICT the TIME and YEAR Cindy took that VIDEO!
Your KAREN "ANGEL" LIED...Caylee was a full year younger on the video..The Picture and VIDEO's worths a Million Buck!

My Sworn Notorized Affidavit to FDLE et al., still stands Day 1!

Again FOCUS...Open your eyes!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476807 Jan 1, 2013
day 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you can add the nursing home staff to your list of crooks for changing the Year they have on the visitors guest list of Cindy and Caylee being there..
Don't forget to add the nurse "Karen Angel" who witnessed Cindy taking the video of Caylee setting on Grandpas lap and reading the book on Fathers day.
Read Karen Angel's interview (if you can find it).

On July 22, 2008 the detective who interviewed her asked her to identify if it was Caylee who she saw on the news report the previous evening, when It was publicly announced on Fox TV that authorities determined the video of Casey and Caylee was taken at the nursing home on Father's Day, June 15th.

Would you expect the woman to dispute what authorities already publicized as A FACT?

Level 6

Location hidden

#476808 Jan 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in the year 2008 outdoor surveillance cameras were everywhere.
Doesn't it strike you as odd that not one proved key to significant eveidence in this case?
None of Casey getting gas to pinpoint her whereaout because she just stole gas, none of Amscot because they weren't working, none of the nursing home on Father's Day because apparently they had no security, none of Fusion Night Club.....guess they had none either, none at Sawgrass, a gated community.....no surveillance cameras at all in Orlando in 2008 it seems.
You may want to "think" the FBI grabed all of them video camera and all...before OCSO even entered in the picture!!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#476809 Jan 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And say, what of the heart shaped Tiffany ring the richie-rich "Jeff Hopkins" gave Casey...the boyfriend who was about to whisk Casey and Caylee away to some HappyLand where she'd never be seen again?
Yep Cindy was more worried about the where abouts of that ring than she ever was about the where abouts of her Grandaughter.
Says a lot about Cindy doesnt it and leaves a little for the imagination.
Thanks for bring that up again.
day 1

Riverside, CA

#476810 Jan 1, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have a warped sense of imagination,you need therapy in the worst way.
Something tells me all three of them are on the same floor in the same ward.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#476811 Jan 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to "think" the FBI grabed all of them video camera and all...before OCSO even entered in the picture!!
You just go ahead and keep thinking,thats about all you have
day 1

Riverside, CA

#476812 Jan 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
On July 22, 2008 the detective who interviewed her asked her to identify if it was Caylee who she saw on the news report the previous evening, when It was publicly announced on Fox TV that authorities determined the video of Casey and Caylee was taken at the nursing home on Father's Day, June 15th.
Would you expect the woman to dispute what authorities already publicized as A FACT?
Try that she told the truth Dummy
T-REX

Chico, CA

#476813 Jan 1, 2013
day 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Something tells me all three of them are on the same floor in the same ward.
The poor head nurse in that ward,will probably end up there with them.
INSANITY AT ITS FINEST
T-REX

Chico, CA

#476814 Jan 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="Murphy's Law"]<quoted text>
You may want to "think" the FBI grabbed all of them video camera and all...before OCSO even entered in the picture!![/QUOTE]

Well if your spelling in all those official letters you claim to have sent is as bad as what you post here,I would say the experts could decipher ancient manuscript's much faster than they could your Hieroglyphics .

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#476815 Jan 1, 2013
Big blue?
Isn't that Clovis's one ball he's been carrying for Grund for the last almost five years?

Level 6

Location hidden

#476816 Jan 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The video of ((((CASEY AND CAYLEE))))??? was taken at the nursing home on Father's day June 15th 2008?

The only video OCSO USED was the (((2007)))nursing home video CINDY took in 2007..
THERE WAS NO CASEY THERE ON ANY VIDEO OR PIC WITH CAYLEE!!!

Either way Rambler...
It's killing your Paternal Grampa theory killing Caylee on
or before Fathers day June 15th 2008!
IF [[Casey was with Caylee at the Nursing Home on Father's Day June 15th 2008.]] Re inforcing Caylee was still Alive on June 15th 2008 and still Alive June 19th 2008 when I saw them!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476817 Jan 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
In all due respect Rambler...
"YOUR Theory of the WPP" did take you quite a few years for you to realise the evidences didn't add up!
And your rambling about
your "Paternal grampa?#46" that caused Caylee's alledged death of
June 15th 2008 or Baez's alledge scenario June 16th 2008 is a mighty big stretch..on the Dark Side of the Moon!
My scrambled bit's and pieces which almost everyone here on this thread refuses to consider..I saw Caylee on June 19th 2008 would
fit the scenario of WPP that Caylee (and her) were both intended to be a organize crime hit.
Casey...if it was the real Casey who was or wasn't sitting in jail 24/7 Solitairy Confinement!!!!!whom,I've read was walking out the Jail's back doors at night...still makes more sense than your paternal grampa scenario!
Yes, my theory has changed greatly over time because, like many others, I wrongly believed the truth would become known at the trial last summer. Now I understand more about law, and the purpose of a trial is strictly the opportunity for the Prosecution to convict, which in this case of course they didn't.

And yes, it is possible that Caylee is alive and it would be fantastic if she is, but the fact remains a body was found off Suburban Drive that was planted to frame Casey Anthony with......so that still leaves an UNSOLVED murder of an identified victim who deserves not to be forgotten.

It is more than obvious there is more to the Grund connection with the Anthonys than meets the eye. You only have to read Jeff Ashton's book to learn that.
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

Besides you think the FBI did'nt compare the Airport video with the Autozone video. Of course they did.
Beleive me Rambler...when I say, and you know this too..."Lying
to Law Enforcement or the FBI is a serious offense" and with all the Official letters I wrote since Caylee was reported missing on July 21st 2008, into this case...
I would not be sitting HERE on January First 2013, IF I HAD LIED...And......writing this to you on TOPIX.COM today!
I see people all the time who sort of look like other people. The reality is people do not look all that different from one another if they're the same sex, hair color, weight/height, age, etc. I worked with a guy once who claimed he saw every famous person alive at the Vancouver airport, at one time or another. Listening to him, we'd just nod our head in agreement when he told his entertaining stories. LOL It's impossible to argue about what somewhat thinks they saw!

But you claim NOT to personally know M&M's ZG, Casey or Caylee yet you recognize them by sight without even talking to them or having any other means of identification. Sorry, I can't buy it.....even though you might think you did.....sort of like my Vancouver airport story. But it's your opinion you saw them and opinions are not lies, even if they're wrong.....including if it's my opinion which is off track.
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
But I agree with you...
The Feds needs the whole lenght of the ROOT..Lot's of BAD WEED been growing that needed to be pulled OUT of Society!
Haven't heard about the LIBOR Inquiry!
But I will look it up.
Happy New Year Rambler!
Happy New Year to you too, Murf!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#476818 Jan 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should she,now had that been Cindy I am sure a lie would have evolved and started something like this::

CASEY SAID

Did you ever hear George,Cindy,Lee talking in an interview, 95% of the time they all say the same thing. Casey said,Casey said,Casey said.
It's pretty apparant that Casey dictated what and where and how in that family,all of them scared to death of that sociopath.

Level 6

Location hidden

#476819 Jan 1, 2013
Casey lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant post! So true....
You are so brilliantly RACY..So True!

Have a Blessed 2013 Year! You'll need it! Honey!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#476820 Jan 1, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You just go ahead and keep thinking,thats about all you have
Despite her sign in I can't hep but think she is actually a victim of SODS LAW. The irony is rich indeed!

"The degree of failure is in direct proportion to the effort expended and to the need for success."
day 1

Riverside, CA

#476821 Jan 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt Cindy did take the video and your KAREN "ANGEL" did witness her taking the video...But Caylee was much younger on June 15th 2007 ..than her REAL LOOKS AND APPEARANCE on June 15th 2008...IT CONTRADICT the TIME and YEAR Cindy took that VIDEO!
Your KAREN "ANGEL" LIED...Caylee was a full year younger on the video..The Picture and VIDEO's worths a Million Buck!
My Sworn Notorized Affidavit to FDLE et al., still stands Day 1!
Again FOCUS...Open your eyes!
You never did explain why "THEY" chose Caylee to make such big bucks from. Everyone knows the mob only wants Blue Eyed Blond kids.Dont you ever read about the Gangsters and Mobs ???
Speaking of empathic. your slippers are on the wrong feet and you haven't combed your hair yet !
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476822 Jan 1, 2013
day 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Try that she told the truth Dummy
The detective clearly led the witness and therefore her statement is totally meaningless.

If it was OCSO's intention that Karen Angel collaborate the date of the nursing home visit, she would have been interviewed BEFORE the date change was officially announced on Fox TV, not after.

Had she disputed the date, do you REALLY think OCSO would have issued a retraction on the say-so of a nursing home attendant after the date was arbitrarily changed a week forward - Opps, big mistake by us.

Think again!

And what happened to the sign in book which Cindy told authorities she signed, both her and Caylee's names?

The detective conducting the interview didn't ask about that, even though the nursing home supervisor was present during the interview.

An example of totally police work!

For the sake of OCSO, it would be a good thing if it wasn't "real".

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#476823 Jan 1, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Big blue?
Isn't that Clovis's one ball he's been carrying for Grund for the last almost five years?
Or maybe Andrea Lyon who resembled a beached Blue Whale in the courthouse - ya think?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#476824 Jan 1, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!!!!! Seek help!
Happy Days Ahead Mary.
Be safe
T-REX

Chico, CA

#476825 Jan 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in the year 2008 outdoor surveillance cameras were everywhere.
Doesn't it strike you as odd that not one proved key to significant evidence in this case?
None of Casey getting gas to pinpoint her whereabout because she just stole gas, none of Amscot because they weren't working, none of the nursing home on Father's Day because apparently they had no security, none of Fusion Night Club.....guess they had none either, none at Sawgrass, a gated community.....no surveillance cameras at all in Orlando in 2008 it seems.
This post show your complete ignorance of facts::
You better take the time and start at the beginning and at least try to comprehend 3 % this time,The LE's did look at the surveillance tapes at both Sawgrass on the days in question ( no Casey No Caylee anywhere on them.) How in the hell do you suppose the LE's knew enough to tel her they knew for fact she was lying.
And the LAs also checked out the video surveillance of the AIRPORT BS Murphy keeps saying and that was also found to be not true.
All the above facts are in the investigation reports.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,128,899
Rick Scott - before you vote 6 min Florida voter 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 min King George 96,529
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 45 min janeschinhair 17,720
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,557
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 7 hr Princess Hey 9,124
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 11,976
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]