CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#476820 Jan 1, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You just go ahead and keep thinking,thats about all you have
Despite her sign in I can't hep but think she is actually a victim of SODS LAW. The irony is rich indeed!

"The degree of failure is in direct proportion to the effort expended and to the need for success."
day 1

Riverside, CA

#476821 Jan 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt Cindy did take the video and your KAREN "ANGEL" did witness her taking the video...But Caylee was much younger on June 15th 2007 ..than her REAL LOOKS AND APPEARANCE on June 15th 2008...IT CONTRADICT the TIME and YEAR Cindy took that VIDEO!
Your KAREN "ANGEL" LIED...Caylee was a full year younger on the video..The Picture and VIDEO's worths a Million Buck!
My Sworn Notorized Affidavit to FDLE et al., still stands Day 1!
Again FOCUS...Open your eyes!
You never did explain why "THEY" chose Caylee to make such big bucks from. Everyone knows the mob only wants Blue Eyed Blond kids.Dont you ever read about the Gangsters and Mobs ???
Speaking of empathic. your slippers are on the wrong feet and you haven't combed your hair yet !
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476822 Jan 1, 2013
day 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Try that she told the truth Dummy
The detective clearly led the witness and therefore her statement is totally meaningless.

If it was OCSO's intention that Karen Angel collaborate the date of the nursing home visit, she would have been interviewed BEFORE the date change was officially announced on Fox TV, not after.

Had she disputed the date, do you REALLY think OCSO would have issued a retraction on the say-so of a nursing home attendant after the date was arbitrarily changed a week forward - Opps, big mistake by us.

Think again!

And what happened to the sign in book which Cindy told authorities she signed, both her and Caylee's names?

The detective conducting the interview didn't ask about that, even though the nursing home supervisor was present during the interview.

An example of totally police work!

For the sake of OCSO, it would be a good thing if it wasn't "real".

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#476823 Jan 1, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Big blue?
Isn't that Clovis's one ball he's been carrying for Grund for the last almost five years?
Or maybe Andrea Lyon who resembled a beached Blue Whale in the courthouse - ya think?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#476824 Jan 1, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!!!!! Seek help!
Happy Days Ahead Mary.
Be safe
T-REX

Chico, CA

#476825 Jan 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in the year 2008 outdoor surveillance cameras were everywhere.
Doesn't it strike you as odd that not one proved key to significant evidence in this case?
None of Casey getting gas to pinpoint her whereabout because she just stole gas, none of Amscot because they weren't working, none of the nursing home on Father's Day because apparently they had no security, none of Fusion Night Club.....guess they had none either, none at Sawgrass, a gated community.....no surveillance cameras at all in Orlando in 2008 it seems.
This post show your complete ignorance of facts::
You better take the time and start at the beginning and at least try to comprehend 3 % this time,The LE's did look at the surveillance tapes at both Sawgrass on the days in question ( no Casey No Caylee anywhere on them.) How in the hell do you suppose the LE's knew enough to tel her they knew for fact she was lying.
And the LAs also checked out the video surveillance of the AIRPORT BS Murphy keeps saying and that was also found to be not true.
All the above facts are in the investigation reports.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476826 Jan 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The video of ((((CASEY AND CAYLEE))))??? was taken at the nursing home on Father's day June 15th 2008?
The only video OCSO USED was the (((2007)))nursing home video CINDY took in 2007..
THERE WAS NO CASEY THERE ON ANY VIDEO OR PIC WITH CAYLEE!!!
Either way Rambler...
It's killing your Paternal Grampa theory killing Caylee on
or before Fathers day June 15th 2008!
IF [[Casey was with Caylee at the Nursing Home on Father's Day June 15th 2008.]] Re inforcing Caylee was still Alive on June 15th 2008 and still Alive June 19th 2008 when I saw them!
Sorry, my mistake - i(((((Cindy and Caylee))))))))

How about we agree that neither of us believe Cindy and Caylee were at the Mount Dora nursing home on Father's Day July 15, 2008 and leave it at that?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#476827 Jan 1, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe Andrea Lyon who resembled a beached Blue Whale in the courthouse - ya think?
She makes that Blue whale look like a minnow by comparison.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#476828 Jan 1, 2013
day 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did explain why "THEY" chose Caylee to make such big bucks from. Everyone knows the mob only wants Blue Eyed Blond kids.Dont you ever read about the Gangsters and Mobs ???
Speaking of empathic. your slippers are on the wrong feet and you haven't combed your hair yet !
Did you notice in the pics showing the actress portraying Casey ?

The Make-Up Artist really flubbed.......She forgot to apply the black fungus growing on the left side of her face.

Wonder did she do a better job on the enormous clavicles.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#476829 Jan 1, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite her sign in I can't hep but think she is actually a victim of SODS LAW. The irony is rich indeed!
"The degree of failure is in direct proportion to the effort expended and to the need for success."
Excellent
T-REX

Chico, CA

#476830 Jan 1, 2013
Nap time, this WP is doing a number and the medicine makes me so sleepy,BBL
T-REX

Chico, CA

#476831 Jan 1, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice in the pics showing the actress portraying Casey ?
The Make-Up Artist really flubbed.......She forgot to apply the black fungus growing on the left side of her face.
Wonder did she do a better job on the enormous clavicles.
Didnt put Horns on her head or make her eyes lifless either.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#476832 Jan 1, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Days Ahead Mary.
Be safe
Happy New year to you gloomy....The best is yet to come :)

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#476833 Jan 1, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Nap time, this WP is doing a number and the medicine makes me so sleepy,BBL
Feel better Rexy...cya on here in a while :)

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#476834 Jan 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
As time passes my theory is proving itself correct - that Casey Anthony is protected under a WPP because of critical information she was privy to, most likely the reason her job got erased, and why Caylee (and her) were both intended to be a organized crime hit.
You've scrambled so many bits and pieces together I'm not going to bother to try to unravel.....except the man with black hair wasn't "near" the Autozone store, he was purchasing something at the till. As I recall the purchase which was videotaped by security cameras wasn't June 9th but it was before June 15th. Unless the person paid for his purchase in cash and bought an unidentifiable item, the store could easily track his identity by matching the time stamp on the security camera to payment records. What might look like a bunch of numbers are all codes. I further believe "the man with black hair" caused Caylee's death on June 15th and that was the day the child was to have been returned to Casey..... by her paternal grandpa.
My opinion is the investigation was over long ago, the trial was only A Big Show and this year will hold shocking revelations, but in a good way. The reason nothing has happened yet is because the authorities need to get at the entire root and not just pull the weed because it's been "growing" for a long time.
I was just reading about the LIBOR inquiry - have you been following it?
As time passes, my theory is being proven correct that President Obama and his wife and children are alien beings brought to this planet by the church of scientology.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#476835 Jan 1, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt put Horns on her head or make her eyes lifless either.
Also failed to capture the pointed ears & head - wonder did she portray those short stubby fingers with traces of Duct Tape.

Rest up Rex, enjoy a nice lazy nap day today.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#476836 Jan 1, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New year to you gloomy....The best is yet to come :)
Are you hitting on me you rascal you ??

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#476837 Jan 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt Cindy did take the video and your KAREN "ANGEL" did witness her taking the video...But Caylee was much younger on June 15th 2007 ..than her REAL LOOKS AND APPEARANCE on June 15th 2008...IT CONTRADICT the TIME and YEAR Cindy took that VIDEO!
Your KAREN "ANGEL" LIED...Caylee was a full year younger on the video..The Picture and VIDEO's worths a Million Buck!
My Sworn Notorized Affidavit to FDLE et al., still stands Day 1!
Again FOCUS...Open your eyes!
Why do you think the fact you sent sworn notarized affidavits makes it evidence?

I told you, I sent a sworn notarized affidavit to the president that I had tea with Queen Victoria & that I traveled back in time. Of course the president will act on this immediately, since this is a sworn, notarized affidavit.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#476838 Jan 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my theory has changed greatly over time because, like many others, I wrongly believed the truth would become known at the trial last summer. Now I understand more about law, and the purpose of a trial is strictly the opportunity for the Prosecution to convict, which in this case of course they didn't.
And yes, it is possible that Caylee is alive and it would be fantastic if she is, but the fact remains a body was found off Suburban Drive that was planted to frame Casey Anthony with......so that still leaves an UNSOLVED murder of an identified victim who deserves not to be forgotten.
It is more than obvious there is more to the Grund connection with the Anthonys than meets the eye. You only have to read Jeff Ashton's book to learn that.
<quoted text>
I see people all the time who sort of look like other people. The reality is people do not look all that different from one another if they're the same sex, hair color, weight/height, age, etc. I worked with a guy once who claimed he saw every famous person alive at the Vancouver airport, at one time or another. Listening to him, we'd just nod our head in agreement when he told his entertaining stories. LOL It's impossible to argue about what somewhat thinks they saw!
But you claim NOT to personally know M&M's ZG, Casey or Caylee yet you recognize them by sight without even talking to them or having any other means of identification. Sorry, I can't buy it.....even though you might think you did.....sort of like my Vancouver airport story. But it's your opinion you saw them and opinions are not lies, even if they're wrong.....including if it's my opinion which is off track.
<quoted text>
Happy New Year to you too, Murf!
You see, that's where you wrong Rambler...
I did claim and still do claim, I did NOT know M&M's ZG,
Casey nor Caylee personnaly...
but yet I did recognized them by SIGHT...

And that's where you are WRONG...because
I DID TALK TO THEM [[[Casey and Caylee...briefly]]]and Casey
herself told me the IDENTIFICATION of the child saying Caylee Anthony..So., Not only I recognized both of them including ZG to be the same has M&M's client .

I recalled their FACES Casey and Caylee's and Caylee's name..

Then..when I came back out..I saw ZG talking to Casey...I walked behind Zaneida ,when I walked back to my car..I doubt the Zaneida even noticed me ..and also why, she probably told John Morgan..She was never there because she never saw me..to confirm she was indeed there.
I had seen ZG elsewhere in Moore Haven..Glades County where the Feds could get confirmation of her identity!

Not that I need to explain anything..But that's why I do remember and also at the time..If I would have lied...they would have done to me what they did to Anthony Rusciano...because I also briefly participated with the local Sheriff "Citizen on Patrol Program" driving their SUV on patrol! And My Identification card accompanied my Sworned Notorized Affidavit of my Sighting in details..Hopefully, this will satify you..because it satisfied some higher authorities in the case!

Still get a kick out of your Vancouver Airport story teller!
Next is the Fisherman story teller! All sizes!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#476839 Jan 1, 2013
day 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Try that she told the truth Dummy
Oh no, that can't be. If a witness doesn't dispute what LE is saying, then that witness is obviously lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min EasyEed 1,278,722
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 min clueless 19,184
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Earthling-1 54,617
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,863
3 word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 13,668
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 18,286
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 22,515
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages