Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476675 Dec 31, 2012
Keepin It Real wrote:
<quoted text>And?
If you have law enforcement documentation, or FBI documentation, which rules out Jesse or others, it should be posted for all to see.
Do you believe Casey Marie Anthony is currently being protected under the federal Witness Protection Program?

YES or NO
Keepin It Real

United States

#476676 Dec 31, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
On July 15th when OCSO became involved, the entire family stated Casey and Caylee left the Anthony home on June 9, 2008.
Then on July 21, 2008 the "last seen" date was moved forward a week to June 16th because police determined the date was wrong by analysis of a single deleted nursing home pic from the video, downloaded to the erased bluescreen laptop.
Keep in mind this was the also the same "competent" police analysis which who botched finding an entire days worth of Internet history on June 16, 2008 and thought "how to make chloroform" had been googled 84 times in one day.
So did Jesse and Kio hear Caylee alive after June 16, 2008 or did they lie to law enforcement during a missing persons investigation?

If Casey loses her appeal, I think she should sue Kio & Jesse for their share of the $217k tab assessed by the State.
Keepin It Real

United States

#476677 Dec 31, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
These are not opinions - the source is Jose Baez.
Yes they are opinions.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#476678 Dec 31, 2012
BWAHAHA HA HA HA.. Enter another PedOHphile Hat from stage right.

Don't say I never "Told Ya So" In between chortling loudly and joining in a raucous chorus of....

Where did you get that hat?

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476679 Dec 31, 2012
Keepin It Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying he denies it?
Perhaps the fact the book was ever published under the name Jesse Grund speaks for itself?

But what a huge coincidence -- Richard Grund is a writer and eluded to private conversations he had with Casey at the kitchen table when Jesse was away, and he blamed George and Cindy for "how Casey turned out".....which was refuted by the prosecution depos Jeff Ashton "leaked" and later released by Judge Perry and put an end to that drama as well.

Another door slammed shut.......

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#476680 Dec 31, 2012
BOMBSHELL !

Please be advised that the next few hours will consist of a Hat posting & the same Hat replying

This of course may take longer than 'The Pilgrims Progress' So kick back read War & Peace and hopefully by the conclusion of the book the Mad Hatter will have taken some meds & retired for the next few hours.

Which reminds me....

HAPPY,HEALTHY, SAFE NEW YEAR TO MY CYBER FRIENDS.
AND A BARREL OF HUGS FROM ME TO YOU WHEN YOU FEEL BLUE.
whataboutcaylee

Tavares, FL

#476681 Dec 31, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman will be big news in 2013 – The TV Guy – Orlando Sentinel
The cases of Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman, two stories that gripped Central Florida and the world, will continue to make headlines in 2013.
The appeal of Anthony’s convictions of lying to law enforcement will receive TV coverage on Jan. 8. The case will be heard in the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach.
The movie “Prosecuting Casey Anthony” will premiere Jan. 19 on Lifetime. The film is based on Jeff Ashton’s book, and he will be played by Rob Lowe. I hear people calling for boycotts of the movie, but it cannot be seen as favorable to Anthony in any way.
Later in the year, Zenaida Gonzalez’s defamation suit against Anthony could go to trial.
Zimmerman’s shooting of Trayvon Martin will likely prompt two bursts of heavy media coverage in the coming year: at a stand your ground hearing scheduled for April and at the second-degree murder trial set for June.
How will it go? Fred Francis, a former NBC senior correspondent and founder of 15seconds.com , made a definite prediction Sunday on CNN’s “Reliable Sources.”
Zimmerman will be acquitted because it’s a weak case, Francis told host Howard Kurtz.
“I’m telling you, this is the weakest case I’ve ever seen get this kind of national publicity,” Francis said.
Of course, many people predicted that Anthony would be convicted of her daughter Caylee’s murder. And how did that work out?
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...
Personally, I'm not actively following the Zimmerman case because something about O'Mara really turns me off - it's as if it's he who looking for the national publicity and Zimmerman is but a side story. If Zimmerman were to boot him, I might get more interested.
I think someone is going to have to deliver some charisma to O'Mara for him to make it off Ch. 99.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476682 Dec 31, 2012
Keepin It Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are opinions.
Do you believe Casey Marie Anthony is currently being protected under the federal Witness Protection Program?

YES or NO

If your answer is NO, then is it your opinion that Casey has told no one even yet the truth of what happened?

Because if you believe that, how can you know for certain she's innocent?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#476683 Dec 31, 2012
OOPSEY DAISY, forgot this one.. So appropos LOL!
Scam & her cult leader..

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476684 Dec 31, 2012
Keepin It Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are opinions.
Don't let your arrogance exceed your ignorance.

:-)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476685 Dec 31, 2012
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
I think someone is going to have to deliver some charisma to O'Mara for him to make it off Ch. 99.
Yes, and public comments such as this don't help O'Mara's public donation pot overflow with riches either.

"Zimmerman will be acquitted because it’s a weak case, Francis told host Howard Kurtz.
“I’m telling you, this is the weakest case I’ve ever seen get this kind of national publicity,” Francis said."
Keepin It Real

United States

#476686 Dec 31, 2012
Jesse Grund Motion to Deny Defense Motion for Subpeona Dueces Tecum - Jesse Grund cell phone records

-Snip-
" In the motion the Defendant is seeking an order from this Court to subpoena Mr. Grund's cell phone records and specifically requested, "Any and all records for telephone usage, including but not limited to: phone calls, text messages, P2P communications, internet usage, WAP usage, cell tower pings, etc." from March 2008 through to February 2009.

The basis for the Amended Motion regarding Mr. Grund, is that he is, "listed as a category "A" witness," and that, "There are numerous telephone calls between Mr. Grund and other potential witnesses in this case before, during and after the disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony."
--JANUARY 7, 2010

(Clue: A date AFTER Baez alleges in the book, Casey told him Caylee drowned in the attendance of Casey and George.)

If Baez learned in January 2009 that Caylee 'accidently drowned' in the Anthony pool on the morning of June 16, 2008 -- as he alleged in the book -- why did Baez want Jesse Grund's "before, during and after the DISAPPEARANCE of Caylee Marie Anthony" cell phone records in January 2010?

HOW ABOUT THAT, MR. FUNG?

Secondly, if Mr. Grund wasn't called by the prosecution - or granted limited use immunity for his participation as a State witness - it might just be due to the fact "he was a suspect for all intents and purposes".

Casey's acquittal clears Casey. Not Jesse, and not anyone else who wasn't granted immunity by the State.
Keepin It Real

United States

#476687 Dec 31, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let your arrogance exceed your ignorance.
:-)
No worries.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#476688 Dec 31, 2012
LMAO wrote:
can't believe you guys are still talking about this. start a new year resolution and read a book...really, get a life.
There has been no book written that can top the characters and plot lines on this thread, lol.

Happy New Year everyone!
T-REXS OLD LADY

Tavares, FL

#476689 Dec 31, 2012
I am going to express my opinion about a few things that take place on this thread. If anyone really gets offended, maybe you should.
Every couple of weeks a new person becomes the target for nasty comments on here. Of course some have been targets far longer than that: Ngrace and Rambler and a third who I believe has been run off and I can't remember her name. Those targets are just what my nickname implies. Seems to me that they are several of the most knowledgable on her, concerning the Casey Anthony case. In addition, it seems to take a lot of prodding to elicit attacks and nasty feedback from them.
Then we have those who are masters of nastiness and vitrolic comments nevermind obscene names, jokes, and the like. Here I won't mention any names but the poster generates the type of verbage that lends one to recognize such immediately.

This is JMO but if you recognize any, fine. If you do and you don't care, that is fine too.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476690 Dec 31, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been waiting for you to turn this horrific tragedy in Newtown into a conspiracy. You never disappoint.
Yes, it's how news stories of the same situation differ:

Remains of Adam Lanza, Sandy Hook gunman, anonymously claimed for burial

HARTFORD, Conn.- The body of the man who killed 26 people in the second largest school shooting in U.S. history has been claimed for burial.

Connecticut Medical Examiner Wayne H. Carver II tells the Hartford Courant newspaper that the remains of Adam Lanza were claimed several days ago by someone who wanted to remain anonymous.

A spokeswoman at Carver's office told The Associated Press she could not release details.

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Remains+sch...

Father Has Claimed Adam Lanza's Body, Family Tells AP
by MARK MEMMOTT
December 31, 2012 9:30 AM

The father of the gunman who killed 26 people in a Connecticut school shooting has claimed his son's body," The Associated Press reports. "A spokesman for the family said Monday that Peter Lanza claimed the remains of Adam Lanza. He didn't say when the remains were claimed."
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/12/3...

It Peter Lanza wanted to remain anonymous, why would he hire a spokesperson to release the information?

“S'Murph Vittles”

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#476691 Dec 31, 2012
gloomy days wrote:
BWAHAHA HA HA HA.. Enter another PedOHphile Hat from stage right.
Don't say I never "Told Ya So" In between chortling loudly and joining in a raucous chorus of....
Where did you get that hat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2TYKp_Kh2qQXX
Since you mentioned hats...just for you, wannabe Maddy ;)

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476692 Dec 31, 2012
Keepin It Real wrote:
Jesse Grund Motion to Deny Defense Motion for Subpeona Dueces Tecum - Jesse Grund cell phone records
-Snip-
" In the motion the Defendant is seeking an order from this Court to subpoena Mr. Grund's cell phone records and specifically requested, "Any and all records for telephone usage, including but not limited to: phone calls, text messages, P2P communications, internet usage, WAP usage, cell tower pings, etc." from March 2008 through to February 2009.
The basis for the Amended Motion regarding Mr. Grund, is that he is, "listed as a category "A" witness," and that, "There are numerous telephone calls between Mr. Grund and other potential witnesses in this case before, during and after the disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony."
--JANUARY 7, 2010
(Clue: A date AFTER Baez alleges in the book, Casey told him Caylee drowned in the attendance of Casey and George.)
If Baez learned in January 2009 that Caylee 'accidently drowned' in the Anthony pool on the morning of June 16, 2008 -- as he alleged in the book -- why did Baez want Jesse Grund's "before, during and after the DISAPPEARANCE of Caylee Marie Anthony" cell phone records in January 2010?
HOW ABOUT THAT, MR. FUNG?
Secondly, if Mr. Grund wasn't called by the prosecution - or granted limited use immunity for his participation as a State witness - it might just be due to the fact "he was a suspect for all intents and purposes".
Casey's acquittal clears Casey. Not Jesse, and not anyone else who wasn't granted immunity by the State.
So what?

Tomorrow is the year 2013 -- it is foolish for you to live in the past and ignore the fact Casey was acquitted in 2011 and has remained silent ever since. She holds the answers.

YES or NO

If your answer is NO, then is it your opinion that Casey has told no one even yet the truth of what happened?

Because if you believe that, how can you know for certain she's innocent?

I'm waiting patiently for your answer.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#476693 Dec 31, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's how news stories of the same situation differ:
Remains of Adam Lanza, Sandy Hook gunman, anonymously claimed for burial
HARTFORD, Conn.- The body of the man who killed 26 people in the second largest school shooting in U.S. history has been claimed for burial.
Connecticut Medical Examiner Wayne H. Carver II tells the Hartford Courant newspaper that the remains of Adam Lanza were claimed several days ago by someone who wanted to remain anonymous.
A spokeswoman at Carver's office told The Associated Press she could not release details.
Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Remains+sch...
Father Has Claimed Adam Lanza's Body, Family Tells AP
by MARK MEMMOTT
December 31, 2012 9:30 AM
The father of the gunman who killed 26 people in a Connecticut school shooting has claimed his son's body," The Associated Press reports. "A spokesman for the family said Monday that Peter Lanza claimed the remains of Adam Lanza. He didn't say when the remains were claimed."
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/12/3...
It Peter Lanza wanted to remain anonymous, why would he hire a spokesperson to release the information?
Where do you get that Peter Lanza hired a spokesperson out of that article? It could have been a family member that talked to the AP.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476694 Dec 31, 2012
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>There has been no book written that can top the characters and plot lines on this thread, lol.
Happy New Year everyone!
Yes, Happy New Year everyone!

Did any of us think last year at this time we'd still be discussing this case at this moment?

And will we still be here on December 31, 2013?

I hope not, and that's my New Years wish - that this case will be solved with Justice for Caylee - and her family in 2013!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
two words (Jul '10) 3 min Doobie Time 27,189
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 5 min Doobie Time 2,738
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,221,012
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 7 min Doobie Time 12,067
last post wins! (Jul '11) 8 min Doobie Time 5,625
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 23 min Princess Hey 12,441
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Al the Bore Gore 52,903
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]