Red Deer, Canada

#476437 Dec 30, 2012
* out
Keepin It Real

United States

#476438 Dec 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a quote from the same page of Presumed Guilty.
Sorry it doesn't suit your agenda.
What agenda?
I have an agenda?
Keepin It Real

United States

#476439 Dec 30, 2012
I hope Georgia Crews' murder is solved on paper and in court, with the death penalty on the table!

articles.orlandosentinel.com/1990-04-08/news/...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#476440 Dec 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I thought you were just plan stupid.
Wow was I wrong.
I do think marcemon does plan her stupidity...
She needs ATTENTION!
Stupid is , has stupid does!

I guess she's another one of those ...
who's mama took her blanky away too soon has a KID!!!
dont try to take her russian kitty away.,
she'll have a fit!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476441 Dec 30, 2012
Keepin It Real wrote:
<quoted text>
What agenda?
I have an agenda?
No, it's okay.

You've finally exonerated Jesse Grund.

Page 101
"I told Dominic that, according to Cindy, Jesse had been very possessive of Caylee, that he was jealous when Casey found a new boyfriend, and that Cindy suspected that it might be Jesse who took Caylee.(None of this turned out to be true, of course).

Congratulations!
Keepin It Real

United States

#476442 Dec 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You left off the most important part!
Page 101
"I told Dominic that, according to Cindy, Jesse had been very possessive of Caylee, that he was jealous when Casey found a new boyfriend, and that Cindy suspected that it might be Jesse who took Caylee.(None of this turned put to be true, of course).
Most important to you.
Not most important to me.

How the fock can Baez possibly say this turned out not to be true -- when the FBI was told the exact same thing?

"I told Dominic that, according to Cindy, Jesse had been very possessive of Caylee, that he was jealous when Casey found a new boyfriend"

I don't recall the FBI issuing a report that cleared Jesse from being a possessive, jealous doooshbag.

Got Link?

“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#476443 Dec 30, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs ATTENTION!
she'll have a fit!
The million ruple question is, do YOU plan YOUR stupidity?

“Dance”

Level 8

Dance

#476444 Dec 30, 2012
OOPS
RUBLE question.

Sorry, new to these findings.

“Dance”

Level 8

Dance

#476445 Dec 30, 2012
"According to Cindy"

Hee
Hee

Lies to follow when that starts a sentence.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#476446 Dec 30, 2012
"RECAP: Jesse Grund talks to LE/FBI 9 September 2008

On 9 September Jesse Grund met with Detective Corporal Edwards, FBI Agent Nick Savage and Melich at the FBI office in Maitland. Jesse agreed to give them another statement, adding information he hadnít mentioned in previous statements. The interview was recorded in his presence and with his knowledge. Jesse told them of a conversation he had with Lee Anthony after his second interview with them on 31 July. Lee confided in Jesse that the reason he believed Casey left with Caylee was due to a fight between Casey and her mother Cynthia.

Jesse mentioned that Casey and Cynthia had a strained relationship. He also mentioned that in September 2005, Casey had told him she didnít feel comfortable around her brother Lee. Casey allegedly told him that before this day, Lee had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didnít ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation, he believed that Casey meant Lee had tried to pressure Casey into having sexual intercourse with her."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476447 Dec 30, 2012
Keepin It Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Most important to you.
Not most important to me.
How the fock can Baez possibly say this turned out not to be true -- when the FBI was told the exact same thing?
"I told Dominic that, according to Cindy, Jesse had been very possessive of Caylee, that he was jealous when Casey found a new boyfriend"
I don't recall the FBI issuing a report that cleared Jesse from being a possessive, jealous doooshbag.
Got Link?
"NONE OF THIS TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE, OF COURSE."

Obviously the information Cindy was given was not reliable.

No where is Cindy's interviews did she ever comment to witness the behaviours that Jesse was possessive of Caylee or jealous of Casey. Surely you know that girls who are ticked off at their boyfriends may have a tendency to exaggerate or totally make up shyte.

Goodness, that's not hard to figure out,

Otherwise take it up with Jose Baez! You can find his email on his law office website.
Keepin It Real

United States

#476448 Dec 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"They were engaged, but after Caylee was born, they broke up because of Cindy."
Not because Casey thought Jesse loved Caylee more than he loved Casey?

Or.......maybe it was BOTH?

Maybe Cindy noticed what she thought was a freakish unnatural obsession with a kid who wasn't even his -- so she suggested to Casey that maybe Jesse should take a hike?
EH?

Too bad he never did.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476449 Dec 30, 2012
AN other wrote:
On 9 September Jesse Grund met with Detective Corporal Edwards, FBI Agent Nick Savage and Melich at the FBI office in Maitland. Jesse agreed to give them another statement, adding information he hadnít mentioned in previous statements. The interview was recorded in his presence and with his knowledge. Jesse told them of a conversation he had with Lee Anthony after his second interview with them on 31 July. Lee confided in Jesse that the reason he believed Casey left with Caylee was due to a fight between Casey and her mother Cynthia.
Jesse mentioned that Casey and Cynthia had a strained relationship. He also mentioned that in September 2005, Casey had told him she didnít feel comfortable around her brother Lee. Casey allegedly told him that before this day, Lee had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didnít ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation, he believed that Casey meant Lee had tried to pressure Casey into having sexual intercourse with her."
Let me know if you come across Jesse (or Richard) Grund's defense depositions from December, 2010.

Thanks.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#476450 Dec 30, 2012
Keepin It Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Not because Casey thought Jesse loved Caylee more than he loved Casey?
Or.......maybe it was BOTH?
Maybe Cindy noticed what she thought was a freakish unnatural obsession with a kid who wasn't even his -- so she suggested to Casey that maybe Jesse should take a hike?
EH?
Too bad he never did.
Presumed Guilty - Jose Baez, Casey Anthony defense attorney
Page 101
"I told Dominic that, according to Cindy, Jesse had been very possessive of Caylee, that he was jealous when Casey found a new boyfriend, and that Cindy suspected that it might be Jesse who took Caylee.(None of this turned out to be true, of course).

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#476451 Dec 30, 2012
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
AW, too bad!
Hey, do you like the PLAN White T's?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EbJtYqBYCV8XX
Don't mind them at all. But I must say, when it comes to M&Ms, I much prefer the peanut over the plan. How about you?
Keepin It Real

United States

#476452 Dec 30, 2012
AN other wrote:
It's a good thing there was a trial.

Otherwise all that bullshit wouldn't have been proven to be bullshit.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#476453 Dec 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
* plain too
But you thought I was just stupid, but now you know better. So what am I?
Keepin It Real

United States

#476454 Dec 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's okay.
You've finally exonerated Jesse Grund.
You're delusions are taking over again.
I have neither the power to implicate or exonerate.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#476455 Dec 30, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs ATTENTION!
she'll have a fit!
Awww, you're so sweet to be concerned about my childhood.

Gotta go, I must plan my stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,219
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,154,077
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 6 hr AN is me 26,190
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 11 hr Cheyenne Autumn 9
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 hr Murph 70,608
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr Vic 96,646
Busted 21 hr DJames181 7
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions