CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#474452 Dec 19, 2012
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! He's getting a smoker. That way he can make jerky out those Bambi's he shot. I'd rather starve than eat venison.
You can make jerky with a smoker, right? lol
Depends how much you smoke in a day & if they're menthol.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#474453 Dec 19, 2012
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I can't blame the mom. She's dead.
Maybe the kid killed her to spare her the agony of living with what he was about to do?
And maybe he was filled with rage against his mother & the entire world. There's no way we will ever understand what motivates someone to do what he did.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#474454 Dec 19, 2012
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't we all ???
Some strive to survive in order be with - and protect our loved ones.
Others slaughter those who are supposed to be their loved ones in order
to gain fame / fortune in order to live a Bella Vita.
Hey Marce, would you happen to know the outcome to this scenario...
1. Goliath
2. David
3. Pebble
4. Sing Shot
5. Sword
Did the Philistine leaders call for registration / confiscation of pebbles & sling shots.
Actually, they did. The Philistines were light years ahead of their time.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#474455 Dec 19, 2012
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! He's getting a smoker. That way he can make jerky out those Bambi's he shot. I'd rather starve than eat venison.
You can make jerky with a smoker, right? lol
BTW, I love venison. Send it over to me, baybee!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#474456 Dec 19, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Again marcemon you missed the point! I'm starting to
beleive you are doing it on purpose.
Interrogating anyone in a remote isolated room...outside
appropriate video monitored camera by 2 armed and aggressive
detectives (banging on the table)(audio tape) calling a defendant a LIAR is INTIMIDATION...and Yuri Melich did so intimidate a
young 22 year old women in such condition in a Universal Studio isolated room...outside the proper headquarter of the sheriff office video recording cubicle provided to interrogate any suspect!
Let me assure you, I do not deliberately miss your point. I honestly can rarely understand what your point may be.

As for what the detectives did with Casey -- I don't know what planet you live on, but they did nothing wrong or illegal.

And once again, it doesn't matter if Casey was 22 or 102. She was over 18 and therefore an adult.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#474457 Dec 19, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, but these people allegedly did this for 7 years.
(Before Obama)
If the charges prove true, it shows that more gun control laws mean nothing when they don't enforce the laws already on the books.
Hard telling how many Chicago crackheads ended up with their weapons.
nbcmiami.com
December 16, 2012
"A Hialeah Police officer and his wife, a former West Miami and Golden Beach Police officer, were arrested after authorities say they illegally sold firearms without a federal license.
Rafael Oscar Valdes, 42, and his wife, 45-year-old Tammy Lynn Valdes, were arrested Thursday and face a charge of dealing in firearms without a federal license, the U.S. Department of Justice announced."
Chucky...check this out...

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#474458 Dec 19, 2012
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I can't blame the mom. She's dead.
Maybe the kid killed her to spare her the agony of living with what he was about to do?
I know that SL I was commenting upon those on other sites. As to him wanting to spare the feelings of his mother - I can't agree - after all he would not be the first who killed kids to get back at his mother.

IIRC there was the slaughter of a small kid by her mother just a few years back, whereby the killer did this to get revenge against her own mother.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#474460 Dec 19, 2012
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
You Betcha ! You can also make Jerks out of Un Americans immigrants who continually post unintelligible rants on here .
Always good to read your posts Sl- Blessed Christmas and a happy, healthy new year for you and yours.
Be Safe.
I was trying to come up with a twist on making jerky into jerks, but you beat me to it. As usual.
Mae Hemm

Holly Springs, NC

#474461 Dec 19, 2012
XYZ ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! YES I DO!
<quoted text>
NOW you're getting it.
Whatever car was impounded in 2007, that vehicle's information was erased off the 2007 impound document.

:-)
I don't think the VIN nor Tag number were altered at all.
The original tow was between Amscot and the Tow yard, true. On 6/30/8, right? The OSCO eventually towed it, impounded it and processed it.

Now, why the other data was obliterated, I have to wonder. It was dummied-up after the fact, and poorly I must add, for sure. Happens all the time.....

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#474462 Dec 19, 2012
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
You Betcha ! You can also make Jerks out of Un Americans immigrants who continually post unintelligible rants on here .
Always good to read your posts Sl- Blessed Christmas and a happy, healthy new year for you and yours.
Be Safe.
Thank so much for the blessings, Gloomy :)

Do unitelligible UnAmericans taste like venison? Ewww! lol

Have a safe and wonderful holiday, Gloomy.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#474463 Dec 19, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the laws in Washington ( Capital)
No handguns are permitted, all rifles and shotguns must be in a safe with no ammunition.
Look at this scenario, somebody breaks into the home and is armed.
the poor victim "" Excuse me But can you put the robbery on hold for the minute, I have to get the combination lock on my gunsafe opened then have to locate the ammunition on the closet shelf and load my gun to protect me from you,I called 911 and they said they would have a car here in 15 to twenty minutes.
"The weapon was of the sort that is used in "airsoft" gaming.'

Rot Roh! WTF will the Chinese do if they ban Ping Pong.. just make a concerted effort to sell us lead filled paint and other items that may cause death in infants?? Sorry didn't mean to digress but the aforementioned pertains to this -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-197655...

kinda reminds me of the book'And Not Shot Was Fired.'
Mae Hemm

Holly Springs, NC

#474464 Dec 19, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You think what followed the Anthonys from Ohio?
The stench.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#474465 Dec 19, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the laws in Washington ( Capital)
No handguns are permitted, all rifles and shotguns must be in a safe with no ammunition.
Look at this scenario, somebody breaks into the home and is armed.
the poor victim "" Excuse me But can you put the robbery on hold for the minute, I have to get the combination lock on my gunsafe opened then have to locate the ammunition on the closet shelf and load my gun to protect me from you,I called 911 and they said they would have a car here in 15 to twenty minutes.
I would never live there. I feel pretty safe with my Beast and one in the chamber.
Of course, my neighborhood isn't protected by the Secret Service either :)

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#474466 Dec 19, 2012
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
The stench.
So people were also out to get the Anthonys when they lived in Ohio?
T-REX

United States

#474467 Dec 19, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was true until 2008. It took until 2010 for the Supreme Court decided Chicago's handgun ordinance.
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Colu...
2. http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290....
3. http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/cert/08-1521
4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald_v._Chic...
AS usual Chucky your correct, I havent checked the Gun laws for a few year's,but was pretty current on them most of the time.
Its like there is a law that states if your traveling with your pet Dog,you must have a copy of the Rabies shots by the vet with you,I didnt know that till I was stopped for a burned out tail light once,fortunatly the Officer didnt cite me for it and let me go,but I did call the vet the next day and they faxed me a copy.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#474468 Dec 19, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends how much you smoke in a day & if they're menthol.
LOL, you kill me. You can take all the Bambi you want out of here. I won't cook it. If the husband and grandsons are eating it, I order out, lol.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#474469 Dec 19, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, they did. The Philistines were light years ahead of their time.
'Light' years ya say - Hmmm.. I know the Phoenician's used oil lamps in their ships until it went up to $4.75 a gallon each time they stopped to refuel in the US,- That's when they bought low power bulbs and turned off their computers each night to save power.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#474470 Dec 19, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be the 'Mark Of Cain' inflicted upon them @ birth whereby everyone is out to gettem. Totally undeserved of course - life is sooo unfair for them.
T-REX

United States

#474471 Dec 19, 2012
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I would never live there. I feel pretty safe with my Beast and one in the chamber.
Of course, my neighborhood isn't protected by the Secret Service either :)
What you dont live on Hopesprings dr in Orlando, BUMMER
According to certain posters on here the FBI,CIA,SS,USM,OCSD,all have offices there.I guess they love Cindy's chili.
T-REX

United States

#474472 Dec 19, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame they missed HUH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,599,752
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 98,512
News Mansion's reverend has skeletons in his closet (Jul '08) 16 hr DiLeos D 220
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 hr Into The Night 63,970
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sun Murph 73,838
Billiards/ Pool Tables Sep 15 AceSnooker 1
Pool Table Room Sep 15 AceSnooker 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages