CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#474235 Dec 18, 2012
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, I don't know what "2007" you are talking about.
What dates match? The "6", as in 6/30/08, looks like it has been "modified".
There is nothing altered in the VIN nor tag #, however, the other pertinent info is obviously whited-out areas.
Or, do you think that the alterations occurred on a previously (2007)faxed document? Hence, the fax header is accurate and obviously OLD. Something "wrong" about it, no doubt.
Oh, I believe there is something "fishy" about the whole ordeal.
I think it followed them from Ohio.....
You think what followed the Anthonys from Ohio?
DianeAx

United States

#474236 Dec 18, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Krissy...
I've read somewhere that a topix hat said I wear your hat and you wear my hat..
Well we both know that "hat" dont got a fitted head to even wear a hat...
I only got one hat..I'm Murph including all the typo's...
I dont see your hat making the same typo!
Your native language is english., I'm sure!
I guess the double heads that cant wear a hat
never noticed it before...
But Check it out Girl!...
t-trex and Poe 14 are collecting all my typo's..
Cute!to see them play!
I guess it beat's the crap off his/her hats...
Why ?.........Beats the crap out of my hat..
Smart arss I guess! Or Loves Murphs Law's Hat!!
I Murph, only got One hat...
My crappy typo's are under Murph's hat.
Never knew my Hat was so in Vogue!..
This said...Jokes aside..
Happy, Happy Holidays Krissy and God Bless...
2012 was a heck of a ride on this Casey thread!
Will 2013 bring the Million posts?
Got to find "Will" first!
Rivera?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#474237 Dec 18, 2012
Merry Christmas everybody::

I am sending this notice
To advise you
That taxes have taken away
All the things to me
That are essential
My workshop,My reindeer,My sleigh

So this year
I am making my rounds
On a donkey
He is old,crippled and slow
And if you don't see me this CHRISTMAS
I'm out on my azz,in the snow.

Love ya all
SANTA
T-REX

Chico, CA

#474238 Dec 18, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You think what followed the Anthonys from Ohio?
Lot of wierd thinking on this thread the last few day's.
Gotta quit spiking the egg nog.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#474239 Dec 18, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas Tribe! Santa has already been good to me.:)
Thank you NH46er! I'm glad to hear that.

We all need to find some good and some cheer this month, in spite of all the sadness going on in this country and with this economy.

I hope Santa continues being good to you now and thru the New Year!

:-)

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#474240 Dec 18, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I am! Because I'm nowhere near ready. It's like Christmas came as a surprise this year. Doh!
Merry Christmas to you, SameLo!
I'm ready this year. In fact, it's kind of weirding me out, lol. I'm getting requests from all the daughters to do their wrapping for them. Sheesh, God forbid you don't you treat them all the same :)

Merry Christmas, Mon. I hope you get everything you wish for.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#474241 Dec 18, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
A very Merry Christmas to you too, Tribey! All the best for the holidays.
Hey gal! Christmas snuck (see sneaked vs. snuck) up on me too Marce. I wish you and yours the best Christmas. I know you have little ones in your family. That was when it was fun for me. Hope you enjoy.

XYZ ABC

Huntington, IN

#474242 Dec 18, 2012
Mae Hemm wrote:
Or, do you think that the alterations occurred on a previously (2007)faxed document?
YES! YES I DO!
Mae Hemm wrote:
Hence, the fax header is accurate and obviously OLD.
NOW you're getting it.

Whatever car was impounded in 2007, that vehicle's information was erased off the 2007 impound document.

Casey's Pontiac and Amscot information - was then written in it's place on the 2007 impound document.

That means the impound document with Casey/Amscot info. is a FAKE.
Casey's car wasn't impounded from Amscot or from anywhere else.

Someone dated the FAKE Casey/Amscot version for 6/30/08.

Kat Sanchez testified no one but her and the tow driver were present on 6/30/08 - the day the car was towed - via the private tow.

She testified the tow transaction was between those two, exclusively.

The dumbass who created the FAKE impound form -- didn't remember to white out the original dates at the top -- which is May 2007.

It was an OBVIOUS fabricated document that made it's way into the discovery of the missing person's investigation .

Third degree felony.

I liked the way prosecutors clarified with the tow driver, and the Amscot manager, NO cops and NO impound, was involved with the Pontiac Sunbird on 6/30/08.

Their testimony is irrefutable DIRECT evidence (not circumstantial) of the crime of fabricated evidence in a missing person investigation.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#474244 Dec 18, 2012
http://www.examiner.com/article/casey-anthony...

Casey Anthony concerned Lifetime movie will spark death threats

casey anthony
December 17, 2012

A movie about the infamous accused child killer, Casey Anthony, and the death of her two year old daughter in 2010, has her reportedly speaking out about her safety.

The movie titled "Prosecuting Casey Anthony", is tells the story of Casey Anthony, 23, whose toddler daughter, Caylee, was missing for four weeks before Anthony reported it. While most of the public felt Anthony was responsible, including prosecutor Jeff Ashton, Anthony was ultimately acquitted of murder on July 5, 2011.

A made-for-TV movie gives Prosecutor Ashton, played by Rob Lowe, a chance to recount his side of the story.

In Lifetime's description of the movie, suggestions of injustice are told in the eyes of the failed prosecution:

[An] investigation into Caylee’s tragic death and the ensuing trial, shedding new light on the many questions of what happened to the two year-old girl, how Ashton and his fellow prosecutors built their case and why a woman so shrouded in suspicion was proclaimed innocent. With in-depth information about the case and the accused, "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" examines what the prosecution got right, what they got wrong and why Ashton remains convinced of Casey Anthony’s guilt.

cont.

Level 8

New York

#474245 Dec 18, 2012
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm ready this year. In fact, it's kind of weirding me out, lol. I'm getting requests from all the daughters to do their wrapping for them. Sheesh, God forbid you don't you treat them all the same :)
SL! Hiya....Merry Christmas <3
XYZ ABC

Huntington, IN

#474246 Dec 18, 2012
The police investigation didn't turn up evidence that the Pontiac was impounded.

There shouldn't be an impound document containing the Pontiac's information.

Not a fresh form -- and certainly not an old 2007 "modied" form.

Just sayin'

Level 8

New York

#474247 Dec 18, 2012
Now, according to KTLA 5, Anthony is privately protesting its release. Anthony has been in hiding over the last 16 months, keeping a low profile from a public who largely blames Anthony and feels she's guilty of murdering her young daughter in order to free up her social calendar. Anthony has claimed in the past that she has received numerous death threats from the public. Jurors in the case have also claimed that they have received death threats as well. Some jurors claimed the threats were so credible, they were forced to move from their communities.

KTLA 5 reports that family members said that Anthony is concerned the movie will spark additional death threats and is concerned about its release.

'Prosecuting Casey Anthony' is scheduled to premiere on Jan. 19, 8:00 PM EST.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#474248 Dec 18, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/casey-anthony-concerned-life time-movie-will-spark-death-th reats
Casey Anthony concerned Lifetime movie will spark death threats
casey anthony
December 17, 2012
A movie about the infamous accused child killer, Casey Anthony, and the death of her two year old daughter in 2010, has her reportedly speaking out about her safety.
The movie titled "Prosecuting Casey Anthony", is tells the story of Casey Anthony, 23, whose toddler daughter, Caylee, was missing for four weeks before Anthony reported it. While most of the public felt Anthony was responsible, including prosecutor Jeff Ashton, Anthony was ultimately acquitted of murder on July 5, 2011.
A made-for-TV movie gives Prosecutor Ashton, played by Rob Lowe, a chance to recount his side of the story.
In Lifetime's description of the movie, suggestions of injustice are told in the eyes of the failed prosecution:
[An] investigation into Caylee’s tragic death and the ensuing trial, shedding new light on the many questions of what happened to the two year-old girl, how Ashton and his fellow prosecutors built their case and why a woman so shrouded in suspicion was proclaimed innocent. With in-depth information about the case and the accused, "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" examines what the prosecution got right, what they got wrong and why Ashton remains convinced of Casey Anthony’s guilt.
cont.
It's strange how she is never to traumatized to think of her own safety. Oh well,...

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#474249 Dec 18, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
SL! Hiya....Merry Christmas <3
Merry Christmas, Mary. I see you got an E-Christmas novel from INF, lol.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#474250 Dec 18, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
It's strange how she is never to traumatized to think of her own safety. Oh well,...
Casey's pissed she's not making any money off the flick. I mean seriously, they are using her story, LOL.

Level 8

New York

#474251 Dec 18, 2012
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Merry Christmas, Mary. I see you got an E-Christmas novel from INF, lol.
LMAO! I haven't looked back and I can barely get through one paragraph before I scroll on by her miserable judgmental BS.

:)

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#474252 Dec 18, 2012
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm ready this year. In fact, it's kind of weirding me out, lol. I'm getting requests from all the daughters to do their wrapping for them. Sheesh, God forbid you don't you treat them all the same :)
What I wish for is peace on earth & an end to the violence in this country. But I have a feeling I won't be getting that for Christmas.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#474253 Dec 18, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gal! Christmas snuck (see sneaked vs. snuck) up on me too Marce. I wish you and yours the best Christmas. I know you have little ones in your family. That was when it was fun for me. Hope you enjoy.
This year there will be 12 little ones at Christmas -- my 10 grandkids, plus my son is bringing his girlfriend & her two little girls. It will be chaos -- but what a joyful noise!

All the best to you & your family, Tribe. Have a lovely Christmas.
XYZ ABC

Huntington, IN

#474254 Dec 18, 2012
Mary NY wrote:

KTLA 5 reports that family members said that Anthony is concerned
Bullsht!

Which "family members" said this?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#474255 Dec 18, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
Now, according to KTLA 5, Anthony is privately protesting its release. Anthony has been in hiding over the last 16 months, keeping a low profile from a public who largely blames Anthony and feels she's guilty of murdering her young daughter in order to free up her social calendar. Anthony has claimed in the past that she has received numerous death threats from the public. Jurors in the case have also claimed that they have received death threats as well. Some jurors claimed the threats were so credible, they were forced to move from their communities.
KTLA 5 reports that family members said that Anthony is concerned the movie will spark additional death threats and is concerned about its release.
'Prosecuting Casey Anthony' is scheduled to premiere on Jan. 19, 8:00 PM EST.
Privately protesting with chicken wings and fries.
"Munch, I'm just so mad, munch, it's not fair, munch,Rob Lowe is prettier than I am, munch"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,536,136
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 22 hr zazz 98,403
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Fri Eagle 12 462
News Deltona tops 90,000 residents in latest Census ... Fri Fitus T Bluster 1
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) May 24 Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages