CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#474245 Dec 18, 2012
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm ready this year. In fact, it's kind of weirding me out, lol. I'm getting requests from all the daughters to do their wrapping for them. Sheesh, God forbid you don't you treat them all the same :)
Merry Christmas, Mon. I hope you get everything you wish for.
SL! Hiya....Merry Christmas <3
XYZ ABC

Huntington, IN

#474246 Dec 18, 2012
The police investigation didn't turn up evidence that the Pontiac was impounded.

There shouldn't be an impound document containing the Pontiac's information.

Not a fresh form -- and certainly not an old 2007 "modied" form.

Just sayin'

Level 8

New York

#474247 Dec 18, 2012
Now, according to KTLA 5, Anthony is privately protesting its release. Anthony has been in hiding over the last 16 months, keeping a low profile from a public who largely blames Anthony and feels she's guilty of murdering her young daughter in order to free up her social calendar. Anthony has claimed in the past that she has received numerous death threats from the public. Jurors in the case have also claimed that they have received death threats as well. Some jurors claimed the threats were so credible, they were forced to move from their communities.

KTLA 5 reports that family members said that Anthony is concerned the movie will spark additional death threats and is concerned about its release.

'Prosecuting Casey Anthony' is scheduled to premiere on Jan. 19, 8:00 PM EST.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#474248 Dec 18, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/casey-anthony-concerned-life time-movie-will-spark-death-th reats
Casey Anthony concerned Lifetime movie will spark death threats
casey anthony
December 17, 2012
A movie about the infamous accused child killer, Casey Anthony, and the death of her two year old daughter in 2010, has her reportedly speaking out about her safety.
The movie titled "Prosecuting Casey Anthony", is tells the story of Casey Anthony, 23, whose toddler daughter, Caylee, was missing for four weeks before Anthony reported it. While most of the public felt Anthony was responsible, including prosecutor Jeff Ashton, Anthony was ultimately acquitted of murder on July 5, 2011.
A made-for-TV movie gives Prosecutor Ashton, played by Rob Lowe, a chance to recount his side of the story.
In Lifetime's description of the movie, suggestions of injustice are told in the eyes of the failed prosecution:
[An] investigation into Caylee’s tragic death and the ensuing trial, shedding new light on the many questions of what happened to the two year-old girl, how Ashton and his fellow prosecutors built their case and why a woman so shrouded in suspicion was proclaimed innocent. With in-depth information about the case and the accused, "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" examines what the prosecution got right, what they got wrong and why Ashton remains convinced of Casey Anthony’s guilt.
cont.
It's strange how she is never to traumatized to think of her own safety. Oh well,...

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#474249 Dec 18, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
SL! Hiya....Merry Christmas <3
Merry Christmas, Mary. I see you got an E-Christmas novel from INF, lol.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#474250 Dec 18, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
It's strange how she is never to traumatized to think of her own safety. Oh well,...
Casey's pissed she's not making any money off the flick. I mean seriously, they are using her story, LOL.

Level 8

New York

#474251 Dec 18, 2012
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Merry Christmas, Mary. I see you got an E-Christmas novel from INF, lol.
LMAO! I haven't looked back and I can barely get through one paragraph before I scroll on by her miserable judgmental BS.

:)

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#474252 Dec 18, 2012
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm ready this year. In fact, it's kind of weirding me out, lol. I'm getting requests from all the daughters to do their wrapping for them. Sheesh, God forbid you don't you treat them all the same :)
Merry Christmas, Mon. I hope you get everything you wish for.
What I wish for is peace on earth & an end to the violence in this country. But I have a feeling I won't be getting that for Christmas.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#474253 Dec 18, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gal! Christmas snuck (see sneaked vs. snuck) up on me too Marce. I wish you and yours the best Christmas. I know you have little ones in your family. That was when it was fun for me. Hope you enjoy.
:-)
This year there will be 12 little ones at Christmas -- my 10 grandkids, plus my son is bringing his girlfriend & her two little girls. It will be chaos -- but what a joyful noise!

All the best to you & your family, Tribe. Have a lovely Christmas.
XYZ ABC

Huntington, IN

#474254 Dec 18, 2012
Mary NY wrote:

KTLA 5 reports that family members said that Anthony is concerned
Bullsht!

Which "family members" said this?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#474255 Dec 18, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
Now, according to KTLA 5, Anthony is privately protesting its release. Anthony has been in hiding over the last 16 months, keeping a low profile from a public who largely blames Anthony and feels she's guilty of murdering her young daughter in order to free up her social calendar. Anthony has claimed in the past that she has received numerous death threats from the public. Jurors in the case have also claimed that they have received death threats as well. Some jurors claimed the threats were so credible, they were forced to move from their communities.
KTLA 5 reports that family members said that Anthony is concerned the movie will spark additional death threats and is concerned about its release.
'Prosecuting Casey Anthony' is scheduled to premiere on Jan. 19, 8:00 PM EST.
Privately protesting with chicken wings and fries.
"Munch, I'm just so mad, munch, it's not fair, munch,Rob Lowe is prettier than I am, munch"
T-REX

Chico, CA

#474256 Dec 18, 2012
Amazing not one parent of the Newtown tragedy snuck down and tore down the memorial like a certain Family in Orlando did.
Guess that family never thought much of thier grandaughter at all to do that.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#474257 Dec 18, 2012
Wasn't Rob Lowe the one that had Dayz
BANNED from Twatter?

Double burn!!
XYZ ABC

Huntington, IN

#474258 Dec 18, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
What I wish for is peace on earth & an end to the violence in this country. But I have a feeling I won't be getting that for Christmas.
I would settle for peace and an end to violence on Topix but I don't see that happening either.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#474259 Dec 18, 2012
XYZ ABC wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht!
Which "family members" said this?
You, when you were drunk down to the VFW, picking up elderly sailors.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#474260 Dec 18, 2012
XYZ ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
I would settle for peace and an end to violence on Topix but I don't see that happening either.
Not with you around.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#474261 Dec 18, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not this year, Mon. Lets hope and pray we see it in our life time :)

I have a granddaughter in first grade. The kids have been pretty scared the past few days. One of the kids dads that's a police officer came to school in uniform and sat all day with the kids yesterday, just so they would feel safe. I bawled my ass off when my daughter told me that story.

Mr. Rogers Mom said "Look for the Helpers...You will always find people who are helping"....I have to believe we see the Helpers more than the evil amongst us.

\_/ nostrovia, Mon. Here's to peace on earth in the very near future :)
XYZ ABC

Huntington, IN

#474262 Dec 18, 2012
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, I don't know what "2007" you are talking about.
What dates match?
The written date up top matches the original fax date plastered across the page --May 2007.

The evidence fabricator forgot to remove those entries before he (or she) dated the "modified" version at the bottom, with the fake date 6/30/08.

Third Degree Felony!

Whoever fabricated the nonexistent impound; The Big Show "locked them into the lie" --and they didn't even take the stand.

Or did they?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#474263 Dec 18, 2012
OMG.
4 years whining about a misdate on a tow form when a woman KILLED HER OWN CHILD and got away with it.

What a nutbar.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#474264 Dec 18, 2012
XYZ ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
*In my best Yoda voice* Ah, perhaps at this moment of great sadness over the loss of so many lives cut short, we can unite and show our compassion as one?

Merry Christmas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,604,514
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,986
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,520
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Mon Rectal Blaster 1,336
News Student zapped by Taser leaves juvenile detenti... (Mar '08) Sun Thaliamar Jimenez 161
Poll Child Protective Services Should Be SUED Along ... (Aug '12) Sat Angela 40
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sep 22 LizW 73,841

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages