CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#474062 Dec 17, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when you post this kind of BS.
It show's that you are uncapable of defeating someone who is far more intelligent ( ME ) than you are,you cant out do me so next best thing is to attack me.
Sorry I think more on here will back me over you any day.So take all your hats and put them where the sun dont shine, but remember to get out of the plastic chair first if you can.
Yo Chico...You see Sunshine in Chico today? You so smart!
and Intel _ ligent!

Level 6

Location hidden

#474063 Dec 17, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when you post this kind of BS.
It show's that you are uncapable of defeating someone who is far more intelligent ( ME ) than you are,you cant out do me so next best thing is to attack me.
Sorry I think more on here will back me over you any day.So take all your hats and put them where the sun dont shine, but remember to get out of the plastic chair first if you can.
I wonder why you erase the so called BS in your response...
I guess you don't want the "more on here" to know what I said,
to make sure "THEY" back you over any day!

I call that CHEATING Chico!

Level 6

Location hidden

#474064 Dec 17, 2012
What ever happenned to Rambler...Ngrace...Marcemon... Chuckycheese 68..etc,etc...Are they under Topix arrest?

Did the "End of the World" came sooner in
their part`s of the woods?

What`sup?

Countdown 3 days to go...in my world!
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

#474065 Dec 17, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why you erase the so called BS in your response...
I guess you don't want the "more on here" to know what I said,
to make sure "THEY" back you over any day!
I call that CHEATING Chico!
IT was a sad day when you found this thread ! It is a given fact that everyone knows you're NUTS !

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#474066 Dec 17, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he told the jury the distance was 20 feet.
Long Jump - 20 feet 10 inches-you tube

The student in the video jumps twenty ruler lengths and ten inches...
Skanka Eva

Jacksonville, FL

#474067 Dec 17, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to come back to your post Skanka Eva!
I don't recall anyone ever referring to former
Governor Bob Graham has " Bobby "
....not even Robert...
Bob Graham is known has Bob Graham...always did,
still to this day!
Just sayin....
I do not double dip in the Skanka pond!
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

#474068 Dec 17, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
What ever happenned to Rambler...Ngrace...Marcemon... Chuckycheese 68..etc,etc...Are they under Topix arrest?
What`sup?

I bet if you were gone they would all come back - In Calif you're known as a 51-50 . The word gets out fast in these parts !

Level 6

Location hidden

#474069 Dec 17, 2012
Skanka Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not double dip in the Skanka pond!
Maybe you should...at least get your facts straight!

Unless you think your all alone on this thread...
talking to yourself!!!

It would explain your Nonsense ATTITUDE!

In a World where you can be anything you want, be Yourself!!!

Countdown...3 days to go...before Reality checks in....

Level 6

Location hidden

#474070 Dec 17, 2012
Poe 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if you were gone they would all come back - In Calif you're known as a 51-50 . The word gets out fast in these parts !
Well that's good news...But I should have heard from the
Attorney General before you did...

Should I expect the letter in the mail today?
I'll check...and let you know Poe 14!

But it doesn't explain where Days went...does it?
felon murderer casey

Crete, IL

#474071 Dec 17, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>

Long Jump - 20 feet 10 inches
good idea web....please go take one off a high cliff, you won't be missed!:)

Level 6

Location hidden

#474072 Dec 17, 2012
Poe 14 wrote:
<quoted text> IT was a sad day when you found this thread ! It is a given fact that everyone knows you're NUTS !
You Wish!
Is that why you "THINK" they are running away?

I did not find this thread...I was sent to this thread....

You want to know who did???
You Wish!

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#474073 Dec 17, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
You know him personally? I'm sorry for you. I see nothing humble about the man. I have respect for people who show respect for themselves. The man shows little respect for himself and in my opinion is a media whore. This is my personal opinion, but I thank God, and our American rights that I'm entitled to it.
I have no interest in your flat fee based council. As I said, I have no inclination to hire someone who would wallow with some of these obscene, violent posters. My standards would be a bit higher. A badly injured foot is no reason to come here.
You either are not the real Dillingham or you are sadly mistaken in your thinking that this will drum up business.
Whoa, I see no reason to doubt this person is who he says he is. i know many think I am not who I say I am and it is frustrating but doesn't change anything.

All we know of John Morgan is what we have seen in regards to Zenaida, not much to judge a man's entire being on. I have my opinion about why he got involved but it is only an opinion and i will never check it out with Mr. Morgan.

This forum can be filled with filth, anger, hatred, and good discussion depending on who is here. I don't come here to get anything other than insight into different human dynamics and to interact with a few who are interested in this case. My standards are pretty high and yet I keep returning, not because I enjoy the BS some sling constantly but this is a very good forum to learn about how social media effects group interaction and opinion. Besides occasionally there is good debate and good information. Having good legal information is a plus, not a minus for sure.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#474074 Dec 17, 2012
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
good idea web....please go take one off a high cliff, you won't be missed!:)
And you speak of honor as you hypocritically belch words of hate towards posters you do not know.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#474075 Dec 17, 2012
Rammbbllerrrr!!!!!

Where are youuuuu!!!

The Mayans screwed up and the apocalypse has been called offff!!!!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#474076 Dec 17, 2012
Maybe she got raptured and it's only us sinners left!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#474077 Dec 17, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, I see no reason to doubt this person is who he says he is. i know many think I am not who I say I am and it is frustrating but doesn't change anything.
All we know of John Morgan is what we have seen in regards to Zenaida, not much to judge a man's entire being on. I have my opinion about why he got involved but it is only an opinion and i will never check it out with Mr. Morgan.
This forum can be filled with filth, anger, hatred, and good discussion depending on who is here. I don't come here to get anything other than insight into different human dynamics and to interact with a few who are interested in this case. My standards are pretty high and yet I keep returning, not because I enjoy the BS some sling constantly but this is a very good forum to learn about how social media effects group interaction and opinion. Besides occasionally there is good debate and good information. Having good legal information is a plus, not a minus for sure.
Welp~I don't know who you really are, but if you are him, then you can't be the lady with the BIL everybody always natters on about.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#474078 Dec 17, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
What`sup?
Marce is right here. Did you need something?

According to you, you've lived in this country for over 40 years. Yet your writing skills in English are very poor. Why don't you take an ESL course? Your posts are usually incomprehensible.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#474079 Dec 17, 2012
Poe 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does everybody want to run each other off from here? Who are you going to talk to when it's just people you agree with??? Polite chitchat, recipes, etc.?

If somebody leaves because they don't like someone here, maybe Topix just isn't for them!

krissy

Tacoma, WA

#474080 Dec 17, 2012
Anybody have a recipe they want to share? Preferably 4 ingredients or less, microwave only?

Ready, Set, Go! Wow us with some cookery brilliance!

lol

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#474081 Dec 17, 2012
krissy wrote:
Rammbbllerrrr!!!!!
Where are youuuuu!!!
The Mayans screwed up and the apocalypse has been called offff!!!!
Rambler said she was going on vacation before Christmas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min obama muslim 1,566,955
last post wins! (Jul '11) 57 min Princess Hey 6,063
3 word game (Jan '11) 59 min Princess Hey 14,307
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 19,661
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 13,019
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 28,167
One Word (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,549
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 13,378

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web