Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Since at least one person has doubts about my credentials, you can also learn more about me on Amazon. Beyond that, you're on your own. I'm nursing a possible broken ankle--my male Doberman is one hell of a tackle--so I'm calling it a night.
http://www.amazon.com/Christopher-Dillingham/...
OK later Bozo.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

caseys life is over wrote:
<quoted text>
stop pretending that you giveashit about 20 1st graders after you and web just laughed at your reference of them being "lust" material
and if there's any "sicksonofabitches" to be found...you and web lead the line and would be the first I'd take out if I were armed in your presence
----------
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe what you just wrote?
it's not a matter of "belief" dumbass, it's fact that you laughed at the reference of 20 murdered babies as being "lust" material you sick fck

but that's exactly what makes you tick web...people's reaction to your mental sickness & depravity

you don't deserve to breathe air

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe what you just wrote?
Who cares,Tell us one more time how upon recognizing the remains of Caylee you would have scooped up her body and taken her body to LE.

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Interesting post from another..

JaneDear wrote:
This was posted by ArtGal in another forum.
Morgan Freeman's statement about these random shootings....
"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.
It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you kn ow the name of a single victim of Columbine? Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.
CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.
You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem."

Morgan Freeman is a brilliant Man.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
he's become somewhat of a "target" in prison..not sure he'll ever adjust to that and that's likely how he became a target to begin with..by being a puzzy coward
seems he's only able to "act tough" when he's armed and against defenseless people
he's in for many more years so he'd better try to start pretending he has some ballz
I'm sure he'll make some guy a nice boyfriend in prison and then he really won't care that wifey is slutting it up.

Their families must be so proud, lol.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

hal lucinations wrote:
Interesting post from another..
JaneDear wrote:
This was posted by ArtGal in another forum.
Morgan Freeman's statement about these random shootings....
"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.
It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you kn ow the name of a single victim of Columbine? Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.
CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.
You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem."
Morgan Freeman is a brilliant Man.
There is a whole lot of truth there.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he'll make some guy a nice boyfriend in prison and then he really won't care that wifey is slutting it up.
Their families must be so proud, lol.
at this point he'd be happy to be someone's boyfriend

instead..he's several inmates boy toy and his 'fan club' is growing

neither he nor diane ax have any pride..particular of oneself
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Drugs?
Or
another game player like WEB and Chrissy?
Shush your dirty mouth, wanka!
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Michigan just passed their gun law for teachers, right before the Ct. shooting.
If anyone opposed it before the passage, I bet they're not opposed to it now.
It only makes sense to have a couple of trained gun toters in the school.
The trick is selecting the right man/woman for the job.
And making sure they don't stand out. Someone in another forum made a good point in that a visible security guard in a school known to allow concealed carry would be the first target of some crazy nut intent on shooting up the school.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Until the bitch drowns in her vodka.
HMMMM! Much as I would prefer not replying to you I feel it my civic duty to do so in order that other sane posters may avoid any contact with you.

It is obvious that during the nuclear tests in Ohio you ingested waaaaay too many isootopes.

May you RIP idiot
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Last night you were pretty adamant about never talking to that poster again.
Couldn't resist?
I'm guessing throwing down a good argument in front of a lawyer is like throwing toothpicks down in front of a vampire lol. Mr. D is hooked on us now!
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
:LAUGHS:
Dillingham should invite Tannebaum to join the discussion.
www.blogger.com/profile/17487117416844299246
Tannebaum is perfect material for Topix. It's like there's a void here just waiting for him to fill it. I dream of the day I get to tell him to GFHS and he answers back with "Sure, as soon as I finish up with your mom"

*swoons*

lmao
Pen Pal

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
at this point he'd be happy to be someone's boyfriend
instead..he's several inmates boy toy and his 'fan club' is growing
neither he nor diane ax have any pride..particular of oneself
Do you have the address where he's located? I'd like to send him a photograpgh and letter of introduction.
Pen Pal

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing throwing down a good argument in front of a lawyer is like throwing toothpicks down in front of a vampire lol. Mr. D is hooked on us now!
Burn the hat. You're too late.

“Silence Is Golden”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
----------
<quoted text>
it's not a matter of "belief" dumbass, it's fact that you laughed at the reference of 20 murdered babies as being "lust" material you sick fck
but that's exactly what makes you tick web...people's reaction to your mental sickness & depravity
you don't deserve to breathe air
I laughed at a poster who was becoming annoyed with another big whoop.

Now let's see if you can grasp this.

You couldn't possibly know what an anonymous poster is all about unless you have a personal relationship with the person.
Just remember this is only a Topix thread try to be calm.

A walk might help you or little cold water pats...
Mint extract is good for the senses it has soothing effect.

Where is Jack Nicholson when you need him...shew

Pen Pal

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
HMMMM! Much as I would prefer not replying to you I feel it my civic duty to do so in order that other sane posters may avoid any contact with you.
It is obvious that during the nuclear tests in Ohio you ingested waaaaay too many isootopes.
May you RIP idiot
Maybe he'll get some muscle on him before then.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Pen Pal wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn the hat. You're too late.
Are ya packed up for Mexico yet? What's it going to cost to ship all that ghost busting equipment down there? Might have to leave that Sombrero behind ya know.
Pen Pal

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

hal lucinations wrote:
<quoted text>
OK later Bozo.
Bozo can't detect deception like that guy. Wrong Bozo!
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I laughed at a poster who was becoming annoyed with another big whoop.
Now let's see if you can grasp this.
You couldn't possibly know what an anonymous poster is all about unless you have a personal relationship with the person.
Just remember this is only a Topix thread try to be calm.
A walk might help you or little cold water pats...
Mint extract is good for the senses it has soothing effect.
Where is Jack Nicholson when you need him...shew
Mint tea is delicious!

“Silence Is Golden”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares,Tell us one more time how upon recognizing the remains of Caylee you would have scooped up her body and taken her body to LE.
Her body was found a tape measure from the road.

I used an analogy but it seems no one understood.

oh well

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,084,498
What life is like for Casey Anthony 12 min Lon Spector 66
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 17 min Winnipeg 176
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Brian_G 45,911
Moving from Dublin to Orlando! 3 hr irish_girl28 3
Goodbye PH 8 hr honeymylove 1
Zionist Jews Have Destroyed Florida and Califor... 11 hr Criminals 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••