CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#474015 Dec 16, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court has held it is their Constitutional right to be the douchebags that they are.
I think it should be the Constitutional right of the bereaved to hurl monkey shit at the Phelps or their douchebag cohorts.
You know that I'm all for the constitution and for our rights , but those people are just miserable hatefilled azzholes!

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#474016 Dec 16, 2012
Sweeter than Skanka Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww. It died. When you buried it did you wrap it in a blanket, triple bag it & use duct tape to seal it?
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHHH!

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#474017 Dec 16, 2012
felon murderer casey wrote:
Hackers attack Westboro Baptist Church for picketing Sandy Hook
http://now.msn.com/anonymous-hacks-westboro-b...
rock on anonymous!!!:)
Not that I condone criminal activity but damn....that couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of folks!
felon murderer casey

Crete, IL

#474018 Dec 16, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I condone criminal activity but damn....that couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of folks!
be sure to remember your own words b!tch!
felon murderer casey

Crete, IL

#474019 Dec 16, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>

Honor is reserved for merit, and acts of distinction.
mer·it
[mer-it]
noun

claim to respect and praise; excellence; worth.

Often, merits. the state or fact of deserving; desert: to treat people according to their merits.

----------
too bad for you there's that word "respect" again in the definition of "merit"

and these innocent murdered babies deserve to be honored out of respect and merit, and they will be right along with the murdered adults who also "merit" honor and respect

continue to behave like the blathering fool you are and I'll show you up each and every time!:)
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#474020 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
mer·it
[mer-it]
noun
claim to respect and praise; excellence; worth.
Often, merits. the state or fact of deserving; desert: to treat people according to their merits.
----------
too bad for you there's that word "respect" again in the definition of "merit"
and these innocent murdered babies deserve to be honored out of respect and merit, and they will be right along with the murdered adults who also "merit" honor and respect
continue to behave like the blathering fool you are and I'll show you up each and every time!:)
Shut up and stop obsessing over your dead e-babies. I've seen enough.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#474021 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
be sure to remember your own words b!tch!
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHHH!

Now that WAS funny!
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#474022 Dec 16, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you prefaced that with "I don't condone criminal activity".
Two wrongs don't make a right.

I'm not surprised that the KC Haters (Cyber felons) are up to date on the latest actions of hackers. Maybe Dillingham will have more work than he can keep up with. LOL
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#474023 Dec 16, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that I'm all for the constitution and for our rights , but those people are just miserable hatefilled azzholes!
Yes they are.
felon murderer casey

Crete, IL

#474024 Dec 16, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up
[email protected] your dumbassitude!

if you think you can make someone "shut up" on a computer, think again puzzyass!

damn you just hate it when someone proves you wrong!:)
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#474025 Dec 16, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
The Orlando First Baptist Church held a prayer service to remember the victims and their families in prayer. I'd rather hear about that than I would ANYTHING WB Baptist.

Orlando FBC is also the church that held Caylee Anthony's public memorial service.
It was nice memorial.
I'm sure their prayer service for the Connecticut victims was very moving too.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#474026 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
[email protected] your dumbassitude!
if you think you can make someone "shut up" on a computer, think again puzzyass!
damn you just hate it when someone proves you wrong!:)
Shut up and stop obsessing over your dead e-babies. I've seen enough.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#474027 Dec 16, 2012
This would include altered/fabricated IMPOUND documents.

§ 918.13 - Tampering with or fabricating physical evidence
Current as of: 2011

(1) No person, knowing that a criminal trial or proceeding or an investigation by a duly constituted prosecuting authority, law enforcement agency, grand jury or legislative committee of this state is pending or is about to be instituted, shall:

(a) Alter, destroy, conceal, or remove any record, document, or thing with the purpose to impair its verity or availability in such proceeding or investigation; or

(b) Make, present, or use any record, document, or thing, knowing it to be false.

(2) Any person who violates any provision of this section shall be guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
s. 2, ch. 72-315
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#474028 Dec 16, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
And I told you I do not have a little black and white dog.
Where did you see it?
Krissy's imagination?
WTF? I never said you have a dog. I picture you more as a goat farmer.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#474029 Dec 16, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
YO Krissy...I've known this 4 years ago...calculating the exact date I turned 60 years old...because of Leap Years...
What's your true age Krissy? Do you even know?
I turned 60 on August 1st 2008....Not July 10th 2008...
Murph's been on the motherboard.vice for quite some time honey!
Smile!!!
lol Murph, I love Vice and Motherboard. I don't have any idea what my true age is. I'm all torn up about the Mayans so I don't want to talk about them anymore. Stupid azzholes! no wonder they went extinct!
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#474030 Dec 16, 2012
A jury hears evidence and reaches a verdict -- they have accomplished something -- we HONOR their accomplishment, their service & their decision.

"Ultimately it's up to a jury to decide, we respect that and we honor that,"
-Yuri Melich 7/12/11 press conference
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#474031 Dec 16, 2012
STM wrote:
http://arstechnica.com/tech-po licy/2012/12/anonymous-sets-si ghts-on-an-old-enemy-the-westb oro-baptist-church/
Law & Disorder / Civilization & Discontents
Anonymous sets sights on an old enemy—the Westboro Baptist Church
Nothing is beneath the Westboro Baptist Church, as evidenced by the group's announcement to picket outside Sandy Hook Elementary School in wake of the recent tragedy. The group's most recent, perhaps most deplorable decision has apparently irked one of its oldest enemies: infamous hacker collective Anonymous.
In response to the WBC's plans early today, Anonymous tweeted, "It's so nice of #WBC to provide the internet with a list of their twitter handles..." Roughly one hour later, they revealed their plans for the WBC: "#WBC GodHatesFags Site Admin gets #DOX'd via: Anonymous." DOX, of course, refers to the work Anonymous did to find and publish a list of WBC members complete with e-mails, phone numbers, and even home addresses—all for the adoring public to access.
In addition to the DOXing, Anonymous has repeatedly promoted a whitehouse.org petition to have the WBC recognized legally as a hate-group. The petition was created on Friday and it has already doubled the required 25,000 signatures.
Anonymous has continued sticking it to the WBC throughout the day, so this may not be the extent of their actions. The tweet above leads to an online survey mocking the WBC and Anonymous released the below video to explain their actions. As they warned the hateful church, "Dear Westboro Baptist Church,#Anonymous never forgets."
Sigh. This is just giving the Wes_tboro lunatics exactly what they want.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#474033 Dec 16, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Orlando First Baptist Church held a prayer service to remember the victims and their families in prayer. I'd rather hear about that than I would ANYTHING WB Baptist.
Orlando FBC is also the church that held Caylee Anthony's public memorial service.
It was nice memorial.
I'm sure their prayer service for the Connecticut victims was very moving too.
Im sure...But the Caylee public mock memorial service was also media affiliated..What pissed me off, is that's where I saw Caylee with Casey at a First Babtist Community in Moore Haven in 2008...

I shared several emails with Cindy Anthony after that memorial, early 2009 , and Cindy told me she still had an investigator looking for Caylee, and took all my information...

When Judge Perry took the case in 2010..and allowed her 911 call has MURDER evidence to go to trial..Cindy was still in the witness box telling Judge Perry.."But your honor, I beleive my grand daughter is ALIVE"..Perry ignored her comment. This was in June 2010 Livestreams CNN.Live.

Cindy is probably still looking for Caylee.
I forwarded those emails to the proper authorities...

These Babtist Church Sinners are what they are very
unfriendly Sinners with evil secrets.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#474034 Dec 16, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
A jury hears evidence and reaches a verdict -- they have accomplished something -- we HONOR their accomplishment, their service & their decision.
"Ultimately it's up to a jury to decide, we respect that and we honor that,"
-Yuri Melich 7/12/11 press conference
I didn't expect to read Melich & Respect the Jury's decision...
in the same sentence...

He didn't really had a choice or he was told to say so...
to the camera...

I doubt very much Yuri meant those words...

Don't be fooled ...it ain't foolproof!
It hasn't hit the fan yet
McMillian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#474035 Dec 16, 2012
Dear Mr.President

I am a teacher.

Arm me!

I am a teacher, and I am armed. I hold a concealed carry permit, and I train to effectively and efficiently use a weapon in a crisis situation.
I study when deadly force is necessary and evaluate when I would choose to draw my weapon. If I am forced to draw my weapon, I will use it.
From the time I make the decision to draw, I have already committed to using deadly force.

If the situation warrants it, I can draw, unsafe and accurately fire two rounds in under 3.5 seconds. Arm me.

I have participated in the emergency drills; doors are locked, sheets of paper are placed over the windows, and children are moved away from the windows. Students are told to remain quiet. As was proven at Sandy Hook Elementary, these policies make students and teachers sitting targets for madmen bent on destruction. Teachers shielded their wards with their bodies! Noble? Yes. But how much carnage would have been thwarted if one or more of the teachers at that school were able to actually defend their students rather than die in vain?

I am a teacher.
I volunteer to undergo the background checks, the CT certification, the ongoing training, and to take the responsibility to provide a first line of defense against the insanity which propels people to commit these heinous acts of cowardice and evil in our schools.
The police responded as quickly as they could at Sandy Hook, ten long minutes after the shooting began, long after 20 innocent children and 6 teachers were already gone, and the gunman dead by his own hand.

The President said that if our actions can protect our children then they are always right.

To that I say yes, Mr. President, allow us to protect our children.

Arm me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RoxLo 1,601,977
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mic Drop 63,976
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Fri LizW 73,841
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Fri zazz 98,517
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Fri james52 244
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu Guest 1,335
My names Dominick Nuccio I caused the Orlando s... Sep 20 Dominick 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages