CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#473963 Dec 16, 2012
Poe 14 wrote:
<quoted text> IF you watched the news today you would know that blog is a fake. Mrs Lanza has never posted anything .
You seem to have not read the entire article, or you didn't comprehend the story. she wasn't saying she was the real Mrs Lanza. She was saying that she too has a child who has similar problems.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#473964 Dec 16, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the little dog.
I told you that I don't have the picture. I only saw it. Like I said, you have a cute little black and white pooch. She's just purrfect

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#473965 Dec 16, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Yep.
floridabar.org member search
But we have no way of knowing if he/she is the real Dillingham.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473966 Dec 16, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Flying the USA flags at half staff in every single state, in honor of these victims of this senseless crime, is NOT showing them HONOR?
Is that what you are saying??
<FACEPALM>
Flying the flag at half staff in REMEBERANCE of them.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#473968 Dec 16, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMMFAO!!!
BWAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Could someone pass me a (clean) tissue? I can't stop these tears.
LMAO! Good thing I didn't cancel that order of hot wings for my party!
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473969 Dec 16, 2012
STM wrote:
Here's your GHOULS, dayz!
On December 15, 21012, Shirley Phelps-Roper of the Westboro Baptist Church took to her Twitter to announce the churches plans to picket Sandy Hook Elementary School, where a gunman killed 20 school children and six adults on Friday, Dec. 14.
Within hours the Hacktivist group, Anonymous sprang into action launched #OPWestboro and delivered a message to the church. This message was unmistakable; these protest would not be tolerated.
Them Christians are KRAZEE; aren't they?
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473970 Dec 16, 2012
Sweeter than Skanka Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
2 options.
Crazy or not crazy!!
:long whistle:

Kuckoo! Kuckoo!
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473971 Dec 16, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
That is truly disgusting. someone needs to prosecute those crazy mofo's.
The Supreme Court has held it is their Constitutional right to be the douchebags that they are.

I think it should be the Constitutional right of the bereaved to hurl monkey shit at the Phelps or their douchebag cohorts.
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

#473972 Dec 16, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
YO Krissy...I've known this 4 years ago...calculating the exact date I turned 60 years old...because of Leap Years...
What's your true age Krissy? Do you even know?
I turned 60 on August 1st 2008....Not July 10th 2008...
Murph's been on the motherboard.vice for quite some time honey!
Smile!!!
Over sixty, yet posts like you want people to think you're only 14, with all your silly comments and giving everyone stupid nick-names. Dont you think its time to act your age? Maybe someone might just take you serious and believe you.
Seems all of Casey's fans are off their rocker.
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

#473973 Dec 16, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have not read the entire article, or you didn't comprehend the story. she wasn't saying she was the real Mrs Lanza. She was saying that she too has a child who has similar problems.
No what I was referring to, is all the rumors that she has a website. the police news conference this AM said she did not.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#473975 Dec 16, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that I don't have the picture. I only saw it. Like I said, you have a cute little black and white pooch. She's just purrfect
And I told you I do not have a little black and white dog.

Where did you see it?

Krissy's imagination?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#473976 Dec 16, 2012
Poe 14 wrote:
<quoted text>Over sixty, yet posts like you want people to think you're only 14, with all your silly comments and giving everyone stupid nick-names. Dont you think its time to act your age? Maybe someone might just take you serious and believe you.
Seems all of Casey's fans are off their rocker.
" I " want people to think I'm only 14 ? "Poe 14" ?
If I would...have tried to say that..

I wouldn't have said I'm over Sixty Sweety..or
Sweet Sixteen...

I Always been Young at Heart and Always will be...
And I can Play with words anytime I want...
Don't need to ask you permision..Do I?

You don't like don't read!
It's the content of the IN_Formation that counts..
I'm a Whimsical Writer , Always been and Always will be!

And I don't want to grow up!
I'm still a kid who loves to play with kids...
Got a problem with that?

You adults are too nasty and obscene sometimes!
Caylee told me that...

Just take it and shove it in ten buck two buddy!
Live your Life and I'll Live mine...
I don't need your personal Opinion...of who I should be...
cuz you don't know me...do you?

As far has I'm concerned your an impostor and you call yourself
Poe 14...that's good enough for me!
Enjoy ! Smile!
Sweeter than Skanka Eva

Jacksonville, FL

#473977 Dec 16, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! That's my Florida Nickname...from the 70"s
Ask Former Governor Bob Graham to confirm it...If you wish!
Yep. Bobby said he knows you well.
Sweeter than Skanka Eva

Jacksonville, FL

#473978 Dec 16, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! That's my Florida Nickname...from the 70"s
Ask Former Governor Bob Graham to confirm it...If you wish!
How about 2004?
Sweeter than Skanka Eva

Jacksonville, FL

#473979 Dec 16, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it....
This is what I would respond to Caylee...
Because these people beleived it, when Nancy Grace called you an Angel on July 22nd 2008...They thought she was your Mediatic godmother and blindly accepted she was telling the truth...calling you an angel, beleived you had to be dead and also beleived it when she said all those bad things about your mommy...
It was only a bad dream sweety..and Nancy was a bad witch using a lightning rod instead of an electric broom...in a Disney Cartoon!
I would tell her, it was nothing but a nightmare ...Rock her back to sleep and watch her Smiles..while dreaming of her own Angels watching over her....
That's what I would tell Caylee...But I am positive She is well
Protected against Nancy's little demons mayhems...as we speak!
Protected? All in the name of what? & from whom?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#473981 Dec 16, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Flying the flag at half staff in REMEBERANCE of them.
In HONOR!!

What about half staff to "HONOR" other citizens?

Only the president of the United States or the Governor of the state may order the flag to be at half-staff to "HONOR" the death of a national or state figure. In addition to the traditional half-staff salutes, the Flag Code mentions the use of our Flag for honoring leading citizens such as Martin Luther King, Jr.

Private citizens and non government buildings may choose to fly their flags at half staff to "HONOR" more local leaders. The Flag Code does not exclude any citizen, whether they belong to an organization or not, whether they are recognized very locally or regionally. Examples of deceased citizens that might be honored with by lowering the Flag to half-staff include local religious leaders, youth leaders, honored teachers or sports coaches, local politicians, or a local hero.

You just cant stand to be proven wrong!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#473982 Dec 16, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
In HONOR!!
What about half staff to "HONOR" other citizens?
Only the president of the United States or the Governor of the state may order the flag to be at half-staff to "HONOR" the death of a national or state figure. In addition to the traditional half-staff salutes, the Flag Code mentions the use of our Flag for honoring leading citizens such as Martin Luther King, Jr.
Private citizens and non government buildings may choose to fly their flags at half staff to "HONOR" more local leaders. The Flag Code does not exclude any citizen, whether they belong to an organization or not, whether they are recognized very locally or regionally. Examples of deceased citizens that might be honored with by lowering the Flag to half-staff include local religious leaders, youth leaders, honored teachers or sports coaches, local politicians, or a local hero.
You just cant stand to be proven wrong!
More proof Dayz is just here to argue.
Sweeter than Skanka Eva

Jacksonville, FL

#473983 Dec 16, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
And I told you I do not have a little black and white dog.
Where did you see it?
Krissy's imagination?
Awwww. It died. When you buried it did you wrap it in a blanket, triple bag it & use duct tape to seal it?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#473984 Dec 16, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> And further into the press briefing, he said info not released by him or his office were simply rumors and they weren't going to tolerate anyone who impeded the investigation by putting info on social media as if it were official when it's not.
He was not talking about the media!

"Anyone who harasses, threatens or intimidates or interferes with the investigation -- utilizing any social media of any type relative to this horrific crime -- will be fully investing and fully prosecuted to the extent of the law," the police spokesman said.

It's about all the screwballs acting like azzwipe using social media.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#473985 Dec 16, 2012
Sweeter than Skanka Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww. It died. When you buried it did you wrap it in a blanket, triple bag it & use duct tape to seal it?
Certainly Sanka doesn't follow the anthony traditions=/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 1,549,265
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 98,421
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Ms Sassy 63,859
Private Jet Charters - Private Yacht Charters -... 21 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
Luxury Lifestyle of The Rich & Famous 21 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
News Unemployment benefits in Florida: Questions and... (Feb '09) Sat wen 448
News Trial Begins For Ex-Army Recruiter Accused Of M... (Aug '11) Sat 83plo1c73ltfk01 14

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages