CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 22,059)

Showing posts 441,161 - 441,180 of478,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Poe 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
want me to post the nasty hateful post you wrote to tears son after his mom had passed away and he came to tell us about it ? Nothing ever posted here will top that post of yours - as far as being hateful,nasty and ugly. So cram it ! You ugly pathetic lying old hag.
Yes, please do and include the link. I didn't write a nasty post to her son.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Poe 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone can see the the mental illness and the personality resemblance between the nuts who has tried to involve and insert themselves in the Caseys case!
You, Deb W, and INF, all have the same sick traits.
Deb hunting down Zanaida like she's on a wild animal hunt.
Plus all her emails to Dom Casey, & Cindy.she tried so hard to be part of it.
INF, lying about all the credentials she has, and how many big cases she has worked on and friends with the FBI and every detective and judge in what ever town she makes up - EVEN claimed she worked with TIM MILLER and calling him a drunk. SHe claimes to been envolved in the Elisabeth Smart Case in Utah. Claimed she knows Powell's Father, and helped solve a girls death in Idaho.
Get the picture? Do you guys really think any of these lies are believable or makes you look important?
Name one person that has fallen for even one of them. Even Ngrace knew better and could see through your lies.
INF changing her occupation again today was really a good one.
Kinda like you now denying it was Zanaida you seen in the soup line, Even after all the letters saying you were positive it was her.
Do you believe each others lies or laugh at them like everyone else does ?
I have never lied about my credentials or claimed to have worked big cases. Friends with the FBI, yes, I go to church with an agent and he is our friend, BFD. There used to be 2 of them but one has been transferred.

I never claimed I worked with Tim Miller, but have said that he has a drinking problem. That is a well known fact.

My brother knows the Smarts in Utah. If going to help in the search is considered being involved in the case, I was. I never claimed to be involved in any other way. I have joined other searches also. We have always been involved in our community and willing to go where needed with our horses or just our feet to hike and climb.

i have never claimed to know Powell's father but do find that case interesting especially considering the newest information. HIs father has some role in the case in my opinion but I don't have any views on what that is for sure.

What girl's death in Idaho did I help solve? You exaggerate, lie, and plain mislead to try to make me look bad or worse. It only shows what kind of person you are though.

I haven't moved or changed towns, states, or professions. I do mental health counseling as a Social Worker, nothing new about that
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never lied about my credentials or claimed to have worked big cases. Friends with the FBI, yes, I go to church with an agent and he is our friend, BFD. There used to be 2 of them but one has been transferred.
I never claimed I worked with Tim Miller, but have said that he has a drinking problem. That is a well known fact.
My brother knows the Smarts in Utah. If going to help in the search is considered being involved in the case, I was. I never claimed to be involved in any other way. I have joined other searches also. We have always been involved in our community and willing to go where needed with our horses or just our feet to hike and climb.
i have never claimed to know Powell's father but do find that case interesting especially considering the newest information. HIs father has some role in the case in my opinion but I don't have any views on what that is for sure.
What girl's death in Idaho did I help solve? You exaggerate, lie, and plain mislead to try to make me look bad or worse. It only shows what kind of person you are though.
I haven't moved or changed towns, states, or professions. I do mental health counseling as a Social Worker, nothing new about that

Your proof that one can not remember their own lies. I gotta a news flash for you old lady, others do remember what they read.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Its official Casey is in OHIO;;

A pig weighing nearly 300 pounds was discovered in the back of a wrecked car in Youngstown, Ohio.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
This entire post is nothing but a fantasy and a LIE.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please do and include the link. I didn't write a nasty post to her son.
Yes you did
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from the day to day work, but I still co-own a business and have a few clients. I will probably do some work till the day I die. I love what I do and don't choose to give it up totally.
Few Client's.ROTFLMAO===== you did mean John's didnt you
Diane Ax

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Chief Wiggums wrote:
cont'd
Occhiogrosso said that President Obama made a call to Malloy to voice support.
State Police Lt. J. Paul Vance declined to give more than broad-brush details of the shooting, which was first reported at about 9:30 a.m. Newtown Police requested assistance from the State Police and law enforcement from surrounding towns.
"The public is not in danger," Vance said.
Newtown Police arrived on the scene and conducted a search for the shooters.
"Our main objective was to evacuate as quickly and efficiently as possible any and all students and faculty in the school," Vance said. "There were several fatalities at the scene, both students and staff. There's no information relative to that that's being released at this time until we make a complete and proper notification. The shooter is deceased inside the building.
"There's a great deal of work that is undertaken immediately upon locating the shooter and that is there's a great deal of search warrant activity, there's a great deal of law enforcement activity, both in and out of the state, to be sure we cover all the bases relative to that specific individual," Vance said.
Panicked parents rushed to the suburban school this morning after the unidentified gunman wounded a school employee, authorities and sources said. There were also reports that another gunman was involved, and Danbury police had surrounded a van in that city investigating the incident.
Several students were reportedly brought to Danbury Hospital's emergency room this morning, but the extent of their injuries was unclear.
Andrea Rynn, spokeswoman for the Western Connecticut Health Network, which runs Danbury Hospital, said three patients were taken to the hospital and it's not expected any other patients will be sent there. The hospital emergency department is on lockdown as a precautionary measure, but is still accepting patients.
There are armed guards outside the hospital.
A parent from Shelton whose 6-year-old son is a student at Sandy Hook Elementary School was at the hospital, and said he doesn't know whether he is OK.
"He's the only family I have left," said Neil Heslin.
While both ABC and CBS reported that multiple children had been shot, other sources said the pupils had been cut by flying glass caused by the shooting.
A 9-year-old student heard the gunshots this morning.
"I saw police with big guns," said Venesa Bajraliu. "It was a little scary."
She said she was in her classroom when she heard shots, about 20. The class was instructed to go into the teacher's office, she said.
Police came and took the students out, telling them to close their eyes.
Some reports identified the school employee as a teacher, and said she was wounded in the leg. Other reports from the scene, including from a CBS news reporter, indicated the school principal, Dawn Hochsprung, was shot and had been killed.
The United Methodist Church, down the hill from the school, has opened a sanctuary for families and anyone who has come to the scene. The American Red Cross is setting up in the church's basement to help first responders. The Red Cross is also going to the town hall to provide grief counseling and other support.
A hospital official confirmed that three people were transported from the scene to the hospital. No information on their conditions is immediately available.
Danbury Police Chief Al Baker said people were killed in the shooting, but offered no specifics. He brought in extra officers to Danbury Hospital to control the "chaos expected as parents and media arrive."
Children are being evacuated to the Sandy Hook firehouse and all schools in town are locked down.
A parent who picked up their child at the school reported that children were advised by a fireman to close their eyes and run past the office, where the shooting reportedly occurred during an administrators meeting.
can read the rest at the url.
LMAO!

Thank you for proving my point.
Ida

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from the day to day work, but I still co-own a business and have a few clients. I will probably do some work till the day I die. I love what I do and don't choose to give it up totally.
Your name is on the transportation company?

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the longest posts you've ever wrote. What's up with that?
;-)
;-)
Guilty conscience....:)

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
You owe that young person an apology.
That poor kid has probably been through the wringer. I hope to God that people lay off him and his family. I'm sure they're going through hell.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
That poor kid has probably been through the wringer. I hope to God that people lay off him and his family. I'm sure they're going through hell.
First post you take a stab at Sanka, next post you are trying to act like a Saint, GFY!

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

A 27 year old teacher died yesterday protecting her 1st grade class. She hid her students in a closet then confronted (or was confronted) by AL, she told him the children were in the gym. He shot and killed her.....A true Saint, and Im sure a hero to many now.

Sad, very very sad!

“BEER”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Guilty conscience....:)
Awaiting your link poopiehead.

Take time from yout many twatter accounts and voices here and elsewhere and post.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
you are wrong
ryan lanza, the brother of adam lanza aka the connecticut shooter today..was handcuffed as he was taken in for questioning
he wasn't arrested and is not considered a suspect
people are often handcuffed yet never charged with a crime..this isn't new
Well Casey WAS arrested, detained, and unable to leave, as soon as her mom said "I WANT HER ARRESTED".

Casey WAS a suspect and Casey WAS charged with crimes.

Casey should have been MIRANDIZED.

Casey should have been reminded of her rights again at Universal - when she CONFESSED to the crimes leading to the convictions she is currently appealing.

DUH!
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text> Awesome, post it please.
No.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

STM wrote:
A 27 year old teacher died yesterday protecting her 1st grade class.
Protecting them from a psycho son-of-a-teacher.

Teachers & Preachers; why are their kids so focked up?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Teachers & Preachers; why are their kids so focked up?desp
Despite the fact that the slaughter of so many children distracts from your idol Casey O Marie is there any possibility that you could take a break from your lying spins??????

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Teachers & Preachers; why are their kids so focked up?
A bunch of female ne'er do wells who dwell within the dank basement of their Mommas would be my guess .

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Awaiting your link poopiehead.
Take time from yout many twatter accounts and voices here and elsewhere and post.
LMAO too too bad that stalk does not correct herself when writing 'wrote & written'..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 441,161 - 441,180 of478,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,033,551
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Blonde coed 42,924
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,835
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 26,725
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 879
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,787
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 16,907
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr RaceCityUsa 17,324
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••