Comments
441,001 - 441,020 of 486,537 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#473454 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know me at all I see. I have shed many tears for Caylee and other children who have been lost. Not just those whose life have been ended by murder but by accidents and illness. Loss of a young child is never okay. It is sad and not something anyone should think is all right.
The fact that I am not so sure Casey committed murder doesn't negate the sympathy for the loss or for the family who will forever have to deal with that loss.
As for abused children, you are clueless. I have strong feelings about the pain and loss for those children; it is unfathomable to me how someone can intentionally inflict harm on a child. Scarred for life? I don't buy that belief. Children can and do heal and those who keep insisting they are scarred for life or can never get over it are doing a great disservice to victims. As for the situation you love to harp on, you don't know the facts, you don't know the effects; well you don't know much. I tried to give some info on the facts to help people understand that all cases are not the same, all offenders do not react the same, live the same, or need the same consequences. It would be nice if people wanted to learn about those issues that plague our great nation. You just want to be angry and hatefilled. That is your choice, not the teens who were a part of my family's tragedy. It is good you are not in their lives, they are great young men; far more mature and full of love than you seem capable of.
We all know you like the open book you are when it comes to your personal life...you make me ill....by the way you are over the one paragraph limit that I applied to you, sicko.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

#473455 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know me at all I see. I have shed many tears for Caylee and other children who have been lost. Not just those whose life have been ended by murder but by accidents and illness. Loss of a young child is never okay. It is sad and not something anyone should think is all right.
The fact that I am not so sure Casey committed murder doesn't negate the sympathy for the loss or for the family who will forever have to deal with that loss.
As for abused children, you are clueless. I have strong feelings about the pain and loss for those children; it is unfathomable to me how someone can intentionally inflict harm on a child. Scarred for life? I don't buy that belief. Children can and do heal and those who keep insisting they are scarred for life or can never get over it are doing a great disservice to victims. As for the situation you love to harp on, you don't know the facts, you don't know the effects; well you don't know much. I tried to give some info on the facts to help people understand that all cases are not the same, all offenders do not react the same, live the same, or need the same consequences. It would be nice if people wanted to learn about those issues that plague our great nation. You just want to be angry and hatefilled. That is your choice, not the teens who were a part of my family's tragedy. It is good you are not in their lives, they are great young men; far more mature and full of love than you seem capable of.
For the love of God, listen to your pal!!

Nuthutters46er wrote:
INF, I am begging you not to respond

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

#473456 Dec 14, 2012
Knife attack at Chinese school wounds 22 children
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...tml...

Beijing (CNN)-- Twenty-two primary school children were wounded in a knife attack Friday in central China, authorities said.

The attack took place at the entrance to the Chenpeng Village Primary School in Henan province, according to the public information department of Guangshan county, the area where the school is located. An adult was also wounded, it said.

Several of the children are in critical condition, the state-run website Chinanews.com said, citing local authorities.

Read more: Malala is face of global attacks on schools

Police say they have detained a suspect, a 36-year-old man from the village, state media reported.

Initial assessments suggest the man is mentally ill, Chinanews.com said, citing Guangshan authorities.

China was hit by a spate of knife and cleaver attacks that targeted school children in 2010.

A number of measures were introduced at the time, including increased security at schools across the country and a regulation requiring people to register with their national ID cards when buying large knives.

I guess knives should also be banned.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473457 Dec 14, 2012
Chief Wiggums wrote:
Knife attack at Chinese school wounds 22 children
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...tml...
Beijing (CNN)-- Twenty-two primary school children were wounded in a knife attack Friday in central China, authorities said.
The attack took place at the entrance to the Chenpeng Village Primary School in Henan province, according to the public information department of Guangshan county, the area where the school is located. An adult was also wounded, it said.
Several of the children are in critical condition, the state-run website Chinanews.com said, citing local authorities.
Read more: Malala is face of global attacks on schools
Police say they have detained a suspect, a 36-year-old man from the village, state media reported.
Initial assessments suggest the man is mentally ill, Chinanews.com said, citing Guangshan authorities.
China was hit by a spate of knife and cleaver attacks that targeted school children in 2010.
A number of measures were introduced at the time, including increased security at schools across the country and a regulation requiring people to register with their national ID cards when buying large knives.
I guess knives should also be banned.
Friend of the Anthonys?
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473458 Dec 14, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Your family may be alive but there are families grieving over their babies today in Conn.
I really do not think they would appreciate your lewd comments.
As for meds and a drink that's your forte not mine.
sicko
If the families knew what has become of your own children because of your poor parenting I think they'd agree every with word.

While your playing on the net, you could be with your kids like a good parent.

But you choose otherwise making yourself a very bad parent.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473459 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalker prolly has a spread sheet going with names and addresses.
She posted she bought information once. I'll never forget it.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#473460 Dec 14, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
This has hit me harder than the devastation at Columbine High School. I think it's because these are little children. At least a teenager has a better chance of finding a way to stay safe. CNN says the elementary school was only K-4th grade. Those are babies.
Me too MM, I have three nieces who teach at K4 schools and have for 25 years or better,
I havent called them to ask thier opinion,since they are in the process of burying thier mother at the time and thier father is on life support also, kinda a double whammy in the family at the moment.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#473461 Dec 14, 2012
Iris wrote:
<quoted text>
She posted she bought information once. I'll never forget it.
Yeah mine, I have yet to get a Christmas card or a birthday card from her, Hmmmph!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#473462 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I find the forum interesting, and yes, from the limited reading of the thread, I agree, it does seem like a dysfunctional family. That actually makes it more interesting to me as a lawyer.
Tell me, have any of the Anthony jurors ever appeared on here? If they had appeared (assuming they had not), what would have been the forum's reception of them?
That's the "THING" no one knows who is Who..
This thread is dysfonctional "Too many Anthony Spinners" they became the "Anthony's Lifestylers" and They Love it ...they even speak white trash...not even knowing who they are writing too!
and they think it's normal behavior...cute and funny..Ah!Ah!Ah!

Ethics and morals are Not part of their vocabulaire....

Most respectabe intelligent citizens aren't here anymore...
this thread has became somewhat Nancy Grace's Domaine with all
7 versions...The're her little demons...

Thread Carefully...this could be a hell of a place to thread!
At your own risk!

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#473463 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I know no one here in my office that isn't crying and hurting over this event and that it could happen.
I thought you were retired, hotshot.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#473464 Dec 14, 2012
Iris wrote:
<quoted text>
If the families knew what has become of your own children because of your poor parenting I think they'd agree every with word.
While your playing on the net, you could be with your kids like a good parent.
But you choose otherwise making yourself a very bad parent.
Oh your a nut job now tell me all about the children I am supposed to have.lol
I give you my permission,
T-REX

Chico, CA

#473465 Dec 14, 2012
Day's I sure hope your watching all the events carefully.
To show your full of shyt as usual,please watch as they handcuffed the brother to take him in for questioning, he isn't a suspect and hasnt been charged with anything at all. Standard police operating procedure.
That kind of puts your Casey arrested and unarrest theory in the toilet doesn't it.
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

#473466 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to be picked up and taken out of society. No one in their right mind would use this as an opportunity to troll, cause pain, or even strike out at someone they disagree with. I am sick of the hate, anger, and ugliness.

want me to post the nasty hateful post you wrote to tears son after his mom had passed away and he came to tell us about it ? Nothing ever posted here will top that post of yours - as far as being hateful,nasty and ugly. So cram it ! You ugly pathetic lying old hag.
Diane Ax

United States

#473467 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>As the counselor stated, it could be that the officer didn't have one handy and used the existing one,but to get to the real truth why don't you call them and find out instead of insinuating or just stf up about it.
Why do you use an alleged photo of Jesse proposing to Casey as your avatar, anyway?

And who witnessed that blessed <cough, cough> event?
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473468 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>As the counselor stated, it could be that the officer didn't have one handy and used the existing one
What Officer??????????

There was no OCSO "Officer", who in any way, shape or form, contributed to the removal, tow or return, of the Anthony's Pontiac.

You watched the trial. You heard the testimony.
There was no "Officer" participation at Amscot or Johnson's re: the Anthony Pontiac.

The fabricated impound form bears the handwritten date of June 30, 2008.

The nice Amscot lady testified, and clearly said, she signed for the private tow - which was exclusively between her and the tow driver.
She emphatically stated there wasn't anyone else involved.

If there was nobody else involved; what focking "Officer" are you referring to ????????

Name the "Officer" who involved themself with Casey's car on June 30, 2008?

What little law enforcement intervention did exist pursuant the incident, was on June 20,2008, with the OPD non-emergency -- Not June 30, 2008 with OCSO.

The everso brief June 28,2008 law enforcement intervention determined the incident was a PRIVATE matter -- not a law enforcement IMPOUND matter.

There is no plausible reason for a 2007 altered IMPOUND document to have EVER existed re: the Anthony Pontiac.

It was obviously a fabrication.

Yes, Virginia, there really is a 1+1=2 .
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

#473469 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty-six people were killed, including 18 children, when a gunman opened fire in a Connecticut elementary school Friday morning, a law enforcement official said.
Happy now? How disgusting of a person would you have to be not to be glued to any news about this?(((( All I can think of is the parents of those poor babies who have gifts waiting under their tree's that will never be opened.))))

SO thats all you can think of is the gifts ? No wonder you are so pro Casey. THE GIFTS wont be opened.
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

#473470 Dec 14, 2012
Botton line is, "I need facts" and "Nuthutters46er" are related. That should explain whats wrong with both of them.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#473471 Dec 14, 2012
Poe 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
SO thats all you can think of is the gifts ? No wonder you are so pro Casey. THE GIFTS wont be opened.
I imagine Cindy will send a protest to the PRES for not going on TV and idolising her mother of the year.
I wonder if when those two sluts are shopping they see something and say Caylee would have loved this or that,or if Caylee ever enter's thier minds at this time of year.
You can bet if Cindy is buying Casey gift's she is probably buying them at an adult toy store, Dildo's,strap on's etc.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#473472 Dec 14, 2012
Poe 14 wrote:
Botton line is, "I need facts" and "Nuthutters46er" are related. That should explain whats wrong with both of them.
Yep Siamese twins connected at thier azzholes
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473473 Dec 14, 2012
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! And the impound form is innocent, not Casey. Are you in agreement that the complaintant should file with OSCO about their lack of printed forms and having a bottle of liquid paper? Complaining on Topix about authorities zealous overuse of a common household item should be brought to the national forefront. It's a travesty when a cop uses liquid paper.
Maybe the liquid paper is what made Casey kill.
Who said it was a "cop" who fabricated the 2007 impound form to reflect an erroneous and patently false 2008 impound?

Did you hear any OCSO "cop" testimony concerning their participation in an IMPOUND or PRIVATE TOW?

No, no you didn't.

Did you hear any OCSO "cop" testimony which identified the 2007 unrelated impound form as being their creation?

No, no you didn't.

I guess that means it is an unresolved issue.
Sort of like the newly discovered computer searches.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 49 min shinningelectr0n 1,099,850
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 17,621
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Liberal forever 2,958
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr truth-facts 46,292
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 9 hr Princess Hey 9,044
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 17,047
The alphabet (Jun '06) 9 hr Princess Hey 1,050
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search