Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473442 Dec 14, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one demented human being.
My entire family is alive and they've never talked to me about a problem so statistics prove you're incorrect.

Take your medicine and have a drink.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

#473443 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>

Of course STM's was a bit worse, if that is possible.
Says you and ding dong webbie!

Report it if ya don't like it, see if I care=/

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

#473444 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to be picked up and taken out of society. No one in their right mind would use this as an opportunity to troll, cause pain, or even strike out at someone they disagree with. I am sick of the hate, anger, and ugliness.
NO ONE in their right mind would come here and TRY to have adult conversation with you two idiots.

It's just not possible!

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#473445 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to be picked up and taken out of society. No one in their right mind would use this as an opportunity to troll, cause pain, or even strike out at someone they disagree with. I am sick of the hate, anger, and ugliness.
I agree but out of respect for those who were lost today, we can ignore the dirty busturds. It only makes them look bad.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#473446 Dec 14, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess in INF's eyes it's only tragic when children are murdered by a gunman gone crazy. Where was the sympathy for those children subjected to a family pedo? They are scarred for life! Where is her sympathy for Caylee, murdered in a horrific way by her own mother? Where was the sympathy from the nuthutter and gang when it was posted that MM died? They are total hypocrites!
You don't know me at all I see. I have shed many tears for Caylee and other children who have been lost. Not just those whose life have been ended by murder but by accidents and illness. Loss of a young child is never okay. It is sad and not something anyone should think is all right.

The fact that I am not so sure Casey committed murder doesn't negate the sympathy for the loss or for the family who will forever have to deal with that loss.

As for abused children, you are clueless. I have strong feelings about the pain and loss for those children; it is unfathomable to me how someone can intentionally inflict harm on a child. Scarred for life? I don't buy that belief. Children can and do heal and those who keep insisting they are scarred for life or can never get over it are doing a great disservice to victims. As for the situation you love to harp on, you don't know the facts, you don't know the effects; well you don't know much. I tried to give some info on the facts to help people understand that all cases are not the same, all offenders do not react the same, live the same, or need the same consequences. It would be nice if people wanted to learn about those issues that plague our great nation. You just want to be angry and hatefilled. That is your choice, not the teens who were a part of my family's tragedy. It is good you are not in their lives, they are great young men; far more mature and full of love than you seem capable of.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473447 Dec 14, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, Im sure he doesn't give a crap about you and your personal problems YOU got yourself into posting on topix.
Any intelligent person/attorney would advise you to stay off the internet if you are having so many problems, as if you don't bring them on yourself with your hate filled attacks on others.
She'll blame the internet.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

#473448 Dec 14, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess in INF's eyes it's only tragic when children are murdered by a gunman gone crazy. Where was the sympathy for those children subjected to a family pedo? They are scarred for life! Where is her sympathy for Caylee, murdered in a horrific way by her own mother? Where was the sympathy from the nuthutter and gang when it was posted that MM died? They are total hypocrites!
Amen!
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473449 Dec 14, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
She cant help herself, just as you cant. You came in first thing the AM trying to taunt Sanka, and now all of a sudden you're Mother Teresa?
In her infinite wisdom you shall find

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#473450 Dec 14, 2012
Iris wrote:
<quoted text>
My entire family is alive and they've never talked to me about a problem so statistics prove you're incorrect.
Take your medicine and have a drink.
Your family may be alive but there are families grieving over their babies today in Conn.
I really do not think they would appreciate your lewd comments.

As for meds and a drink that's your forte not mine.
sicko
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473451 Dec 14, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE in their right mind would come here and TRY to have adult conversation with you two idiots.
It's just not possible!
I feel sorry for the victim parents knowing these two are going to contact them, opening their wounds, just so they get sympathy for themselves.

They'll be demanding victim lists and blowing up Google. Or will the info be bought and paid for?

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

#473452 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but out of respect for those who were lost today, we can ignore the dirty busturds. It only makes them look bad.
Not really, everyone is prolly posting to their real friends about it on FB. I know I am=P~

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#473453 Dec 14, 2012
Iris wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for the victim parents knowing these two are going to contact them, opening their wounds, just so they get sympathy for themselves.
They'll be demanding victim lists and blowing up Google. Or will the info be bought and paid for?
Stalker prolly has a spread sheet going with names and addresses.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#473454 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know me at all I see. I have shed many tears for Caylee and other children who have been lost. Not just those whose life have been ended by murder but by accidents and illness. Loss of a young child is never okay. It is sad and not something anyone should think is all right.
The fact that I am not so sure Casey committed murder doesn't negate the sympathy for the loss or for the family who will forever have to deal with that loss.
As for abused children, you are clueless. I have strong feelings about the pain and loss for those children; it is unfathomable to me how someone can intentionally inflict harm on a child. Scarred for life? I don't buy that belief. Children can and do heal and those who keep insisting they are scarred for life or can never get over it are doing a great disservice to victims. As for the situation you love to harp on, you don't know the facts, you don't know the effects; well you don't know much. I tried to give some info on the facts to help people understand that all cases are not the same, all offenders do not react the same, live the same, or need the same consequences. It would be nice if people wanted to learn about those issues that plague our great nation. You just want to be angry and hatefilled. That is your choice, not the teens who were a part of my family's tragedy. It is good you are not in their lives, they are great young men; far more mature and full of love than you seem capable of.
We all know you like the open book you are when it comes to your personal life...you make me ill....by the way you are over the one paragraph limit that I applied to you, sicko.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

#473455 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
For the love of God, listen to your pal!!

Nuthutters46er wrote:
INF, I am begging you not to respond

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

#473456 Dec 14, 2012
Knife attack at Chinese school wounds 22 children
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...tml...

Beijing (CNN)-- Twenty-two primary school children were wounded in a knife attack Friday in central China, authorities said.

The attack took place at the entrance to the Chenpeng Village Primary School in Henan province, according to the public information department of Guangshan county, the area where the school is located. An adult was also wounded, it said.

Several of the children are in critical condition, the state-run website Chinanews.com said, citing local authorities.

Read more: Malala is face of global attacks on schools

Police say they have detained a suspect, a 36-year-old man from the village, state media reported.

Initial assessments suggest the man is mentally ill, Chinanews.com said, citing Guangshan authorities.

China was hit by a spate of knife and cleaver attacks that targeted school children in 2010.

A number of measures were introduced at the time, including increased security at schools across the country and a regulation requiring people to register with their national ID cards when buying large knives.

I guess knives should also be banned.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473457 Dec 14, 2012
Chief Wiggums wrote:
Knife attack at Chinese school wounds 22 children
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...tml...
Beijing (CNN)-- Twenty-two primary school children were wounded in a knife attack Friday in central China, authorities said.
The attack took place at the entrance to the Chenpeng Village Primary School in Henan province, according to the public information department of Guangshan county, the area where the school is located. An adult was also wounded, it said.
Several of the children are in critical condition, the state-run website Chinanews.com said, citing local authorities.
Read more: Malala is face of global attacks on schools
Police say they have detained a suspect, a 36-year-old man from the village, state media reported.
Initial assessments suggest the man is mentally ill, Chinanews.com said, citing Guangshan authorities.
China was hit by a spate of knife and cleaver attacks that targeted school children in 2010.
A number of measures were introduced at the time, including increased security at schools across the country and a regulation requiring people to register with their national ID cards when buying large knives.
I guess knives should also be banned.
Friend of the Anthonys?
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473458 Dec 14, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Your family may be alive but there are families grieving over their babies today in Conn.
I really do not think they would appreciate your lewd comments.
As for meds and a drink that's your forte not mine.
sicko
If the families knew what has become of your own children because of your poor parenting I think they'd agree every with word.

While your playing on the net, you could be with your kids like a good parent.

But you choose otherwise making yourself a very bad parent.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473459 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalker prolly has a spread sheet going with names and addresses.
She posted she bought information once. I'll never forget it.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#473460 Dec 14, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
This has hit me harder than the devastation at Columbine High School. I think it's because these are little children. At least a teenager has a better chance of finding a way to stay safe. CNN says the elementary school was only K-4th grade. Those are babies.
Me too MM, I have three nieces who teach at K4 schools and have for 25 years or better,
I havent called them to ask thier opinion,since they are in the process of burying thier mother at the time and thier father is on life support also, kinda a double whammy in the family at the moment.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#473461 Dec 14, 2012
Iris wrote:
<quoted text>
She posted she bought information once. I'll never forget it.
Yeah mine, I have yet to get a Christmas card or a birthday card from her, Hmmmph!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 min Ponderings 96,438
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Yeah 1,110,179
Orlando shouldn't be part of the US 1 hr Minnie 2
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Doug77 17,086
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 46,738
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 2 hr mdbuilder 94
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 4 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,871
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE