<quoted text>
You really CAN'T be this dumb can you?
I'm leaning toward yes on that.
Don

Hialeah, FL

#473382 Dec 14, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably the person that was caught on video putting something not so nice in the gravy at a fast food restaurant.
God help your family at Christmas
Why at Christmas?
Don

Hialeah, FL

#473383 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray to God that nothing ever happens to your kids, you insensitive POS. Don't EVEN pretend to care about Caylee or any other child.
Do you sympathy shop year round or only during holidays?

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#473384 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your prayers, I'm sure you have a direct line.
I am not the insensitive one, YOU'RE the one frothing at the mouth posting inconsistent stories.
You are as bad as the reporters trying to top each other with the horror of this situation.
Enjoy the pain while you can, you must use it to replace the pain you already have.
Twenty-six people were killed, including 18 children, when a gunman opened fire in a Connecticut elementary school Friday morning, a law enforcement official said.

Happy now? How disgusting of a person would you have to be not to be glued to any news about this? All I can think of is the parents of those poor babies who have gifts waiting under their tree's that will never be opened. You disgust me. What kind of person would use this as an opportunity to troll?
Don

Hialeah, FL

#473385 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play with Mono, you sister wife!
Proof you're no innocent. Aren't you too old to be playing with the younger girls?

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#473386 Dec 14, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
How could anyone open fire on children?
How sad.
I don't understand it either Web.....I can't even fathom how anyone could be that sick in the head.....How could you look at those little faces and shoot them is beyond me. God be with the parents of those poor babies.

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#473387 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand it either Web.....I can't even fathom how anyone could be that sick in the head.....How could you look at those little faces and shoot them is beyond me. God be with the parents of those poor babies.
The shooter was 24, almost the age kc was when she slaughtered Caylee, prolly another psychopath!

I believe there is a special place in hell for all baby killers!
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#473388 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can think of is the parents of those poor babies who have gifts waiting under their tree's that will never be opened.
what a materialistic who*e you are! these parents don't have their children anymore which to any loving parent (not including you) trumps a stinkin'boxed gift sitting under a tree!

you can bet these parents are NOT thinking..."oh fck..I won't get my money back on the kids christmas gifts!"

murdering your own son taught you nothing!

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#473389 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me,
I'll wait.
Dangers in forums and chat rooms

Sanka's post is a good example for all to learn from.
An anonymous poster has accused me of having a thousand names.
This action is called a bait.

The anonymous poster now wants any and all names he/she can get.

If I had a million names it is none of this anonymous posters business.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#473390 Dec 14, 2012
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#473391 Dec 14, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Dangers in forums and chat rooms
and in your mentally deranged head....under the stairs LMAO!

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#473392 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Sighs... it's Christmas and instead of Santa coming through the doors at school its a gun toting maniac.
I hope none of the children were seriously injured.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#473393 Dec 14, 2012
Please give a moment of real and virtual silence as a show of respect to the families of the slain.

For this tragedy to happen anytime is abhorrent, but for these families, for it to happen so close to holiday season must be unbearably heart-wrenching.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#473394 Dec 14, 2012
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
what a materialistic who*e you are! these parents don't have their children anymore which to any loving parent (not including you) trumps a stinkin'boxed gift sitting under a tree!
you can bet these parents are NOT thinking..."oh fck..I won't get my money back on the kids christmas gifts!"
murdering your own son taught you nothing!
You're a frickin idiot if thats what you got from my comment......You have nothing more to say that I need to hear.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#473395 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
My heart is so heavy. God, those poor families. I can't begin to imagine their shock and horror.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#473396 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Such uncivil and insulting communication guarantees that I will never again reply to any of your questions.
You will find way too much uncivil and Insulting communication here.

I am INF, the one you have been accused of being or being like. I don't see it. But some here have decided I am several posters, even though I have never used any other screen name on this forum.

I am actually a mental health counselor and worked in the prison system for many years in Colorado. It's a long story how some here got my sister-in-laws name and private information (she posted for short time on a private forum and the moderator there gave out the information) and can't imagine they are wrong about who I am or what I do in life.

I get a lot of grief from a few and usually let it slide, sometimes I respond because it is so ugly. It is sad what some will resort to in order to be mean.

It is nice to see someone here who understands the law.

A question if you will. Do you believe jurors need to review all court documents and testimony to make a good decision regarding a case or do you believe that carefully listening and evaluating the evidence along the way brings them to a reasonable decision without reviewing it all over again after the trial?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#473397 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Please give a moment of real and virtual silence as a show of respect to the families of the slain.
For this tragedy to happen anytime is abhorrent, but for these families, for it to happen so close to holiday season must be unbearably heart-wrenching.
Heart-wrenching is a good term for it. Those families may never be able to celebrate Christmas again.

Mass murder of little children -- I can't begin to fathom it.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#473398 Dec 14, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart is so heavy. God, those poor families. I can't begin to imagine their shock and horror.
It's just so horrifying....Such devastation. It's hard to wrap your mind around such insanity.
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#473399 Dec 14, 2012
Shooter's name is Ryan Lanza
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#473400 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>

I am actually a mental health patient and been in the prison system for many years in Colorado. It's a long story.
we know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min fetch almighty 1,126,713
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Year 47,497
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 70,500
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr LizW 17,704
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 9 hr Princess Hey 9,104
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 17,166
two words (Jul '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 26,910
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 17 hr Mary NY 25,891
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]