“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#473423 Dec 14, 2012
INF, I am begging you not to respond to those who are trying to make this a trolling opportunity. They don't deserve to be responded to.

“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#473425 Dec 14, 2012
Trolling opportunity?

From the woman that helped attacked posters here when they posted about losing family, friends and pets.

Hypocrite much?

This is a terrible tragedy and I am going to take my anger out on the YuKuCrew, the people that worship a baby killer.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473426 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
INF, I am begging you not to respond to those who are trying to make this a trolling opportunity. They don't deserve to be responded to.
That's the smartest thing you've ever posted. I'm not holding out any hope for continued intelligence from you but good call.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#473427 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
What comment you dumb f*ck?
"You're the one wetting herself over a shooting at an elementary school.
Enjoying CNN a little too much today aren't you?"

This comment. Of course STM's was a bit worse, if that is possible.

Anyone who loves children or is a parent, aunt, uncle, or whatever should be terribly saddened by this event. Nothing about it is worthy of anything but extreme compassion and tears.

President Obama said it well, listen to his comments. Even he, as an adult male, had the heart felt pain and tears that I would expect from all. I know no one here in my office that isn't crying and hurting over this event and that it could happen.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473428 Dec 14, 2012
Ramble-tard wrote:
<quoted text>stop the bull, you enjoyed when Caylee got killed. Remember when you were the aol littlesnotheadisdead. You sick freak.
Does Deseret News know of her hatred of children?

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#473429 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
They need to be picked up and taken out of society. No one in their right mind would use this as an opportunity to troll, cause pain, or even strike out at someone they disagree with. I am sick of the hate, anger, and ugliness.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473430 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Trolling opportunity?
From the woman that helped attacked posters here when they posted about losing family, friends and pets.
Hypocrite much?
This is a terrible tragedy and I am going to take my anger out on the YuKuCrew, the people that worship a baby killer.
And I only thought INF would pop in to tell everyone the gunman has rights and we should not judge him until all the facts are in or atleast until Nuthut gets her grubby hands on those Christmas gifts.

“Dance”

Level 8

Dance

#473431 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who loves children or is a parent, aunt, uncle, or whatever should be terribly saddened by this event. Nothing about it is worthy of anything but extreme compassion and tears.
President Obama said it well, listen to his comments. Even he, as an adult male, had the heart felt pain and tears that I would expect from all. I know no one here in my office that isn't crying and hurting over this event and that it could happen.
If you are in your office, get to work!
Your internet time is cutting into productivity.

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Happy New Year

#473432 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
You will find way too much uncivil and Insulting communication here.
I am INF, the one you have been accused of being or being like. I don't see it. But some here have decided I am several posters, even though I have never used any other screen name on this forum.
I am actually a mental health counselor and worked in the prison system for many years in Colorado. It's a long story how some here got my sister-in-laws name and private information (she posted for short time on a private forum and the moderator there gave out the information) and can't imagine they are wrong about who I am or what I do in life.
I get a lot of grief from a few and usually let it slide, sometimes I respond because it is so ugly. It is sad what some will resort to in order to be mean.
It is nice to see someone here who understands the law.
A question if you will. Do you believe jurors need to review all court documents and testimony to make a good decision regarding a case or do you believe that carefully listening and evaluating the evidence along the way brings them to a reasonable decision without reviewing it all over again after the trial?
Please, Im sure he doesn't give a crap about you and your personal problems YOU got yourself into posting on topix.

Any intelligent person/attorney would advise you to stay off the internet if you are having so many problems, as if you don't bring them on yourself with your hate filled attacks on others.

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Happy New Year

#473433 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
STM, give it a rest. If anything should bring us together it's something like this.
Don't hold your breath!

“Dance”

Level 8

Dance

#473434 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to be picked up and taken out of society. No one in their right mind would use this as an opportunity to troll, cause pain, or even strike out at someone they disagree with. I am sick of the hate, anger, and ugliness.
Then get the f*ck off of here and go to a different message board.

You and your sh*ts have too much bad history here for anyone to take you seriously.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#473435 Dec 14, 2012
Iris wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the type of person who would say to one of these parents, what are you going to do with all Juniors gifts?
You are one demented human being.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#473436 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Trolling opportunity?
Hypocrite much?
I guess in INF's eyes it's only tragic when children are murdered by a gunman gone crazy. Where was the sympathy for those children subjected to a family pedo? They are scarred for life! Where is her sympathy for Caylee, murdered in a horrific way by her own mother? Where was the sympathy from the nuthutter and gang when it was posted that MM died? They are total hypocrites!
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473437 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Obama out of this. I don't like his reaction so plug that up your hole.

Nobody is offended at the comment but you, so deal with it.

Interesting that you and your pal hat think everyone should act the way you want them too. Remember Casey and Cindy? Remember you brushing off their reaction to tragedy? Everyone handles things their own way?

Drink your own medicine. You're a selfish non parent who could care less about what happened today. I hope Sanka gets that PM.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#473438 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing you can stand yourself. Actually you can't and your miserable postings prove it.

You are the queen of ugliness and I have over a hundred posts of you behaving ugly! Go defend some more pedos!

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Happy New Year

#473439 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
She cant help herself, just as you cant. You came in first thing the AM trying to taunt Sanka, and now all of a sudden you're Mother Teresa?

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Happy New Year

#473440 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Trolling opportunity?
Hypocrite much?
^5 Sanka, I'm all out of props.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473441 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone deals with tragic events differently. I'm not familiar with any laws that state people must react the same but am as shocked as you that Nuthut wants the victim's holiday gifts.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473442 Dec 14, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one demented human being.
My entire family is alive and they've never talked to me about a problem so statistics prove you're incorrect.

Take your medicine and have a drink.

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Happy New Year

#473443 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>

Of course STM's was a bit worse, if that is possible.
Says you and ding dong webbie!

Report it if ya don't like it, see if I care=/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,155,916
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,702
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,321
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 15 hr NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 18 hr US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? 21 hr Jaimee 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Thu Murph 70,621
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance