Comments
440,861 - 440,880 of 486,542 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473311 Dec 14, 2012
Catherine Sanchez testified that she called the Orlando Police non-emergency number on June 28, 2008 to report an abandoned vehicle.

The vehicle had not been reported stolen so the vehicle fell under "private tow" protocol.

Catherine testified that she didn't work on June 29, 2008 but when she returned on June 30, 2008 the abandoned car was still there.

Catherine testified that she called Johnson's Towing on June 30, 2008 to have the vehicle towed, per statutory private tow protocol.

Catherine Sanchez signed for the private tow and the car was promptly removed.

Catherine testified that nobody else inquired about the car.

There should not be an altered OCSO impound form from 2007, whited out and filled in with the Anthony's Pontiac information, dated for a June 30, 2008 - suggesting a June 30, 2008 police seizure.

Catherine said no one but Johnson's Tow driver was there on June 30, 2008.

Besides that, it was OPD who Sanchez called.....not OCSO.

OOOOOOOOOPS!!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#473312 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I will reply once--and only once--to the speculative scenario: have you considered that the officer did not have an impound form on hand and modified an existing one?
I know some people love conspiracy theories. They add excitement to otherwise boring cases, yet tthat doesn't give them any validity. Every high profile case generates such theories, and in almost every case, they are unfounded.
You hit the nail on the head with that one! Conspiracy theories is that dudes middle name. He's all about conspiracy theories and SODDI. Honestly if you engage it for too long it gets really creepy, good luck :-)
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473313 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>You call that 3 ring circus a trial? I don't recall them EVER saying Casey didn't do it, link please?
Pay attention. They didn't say verbatim that Casey didn't do it.

The totality of their testimony was such that they ALL BUT danced on the Judge's bench to declare "CASEY DIDN'T DO IT!"

They stopped just short of doing that. They didn't have to do that.

Obviously the jury "got it" just by simply listening intently to the FBI witnesses testimony.

The jurors weren't distracted by talking heads, forums, blogs and journos.
They were 100% FOCUSED on what the FBI had to say.

Had you been 100% FOCUSED on what the FBI had to say -- you might understand the verdict.

:)

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#473314 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
It's especially sad when it's ONE LONELY PERSON gloating.
Must be all she has in life.
Who's stalking? I'm just trying to connect with an old acquaintance.:)

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#473315 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
The totality of their testimony was such that they ALL BUT danced on the Judge's bench to declare "CASEY DIDN'T DO IT!"
Obviously the jury "got it" just by simply listening intently to the FBI witnesses testimony.
Had you been 100% FOCUSED on what the FBI had to say -- you might understand the verdict.
I wasn't distracted by any of that either but I learned in kindergarten that 1 + 1 = 2
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473316 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>You hit the nail on the head with that one! Conspiracy theories is that dudes middle name. He's all about conspiracy theories and SODDI. Honestly if you engage it for too long it gets really creepy, good luck :-)
Explain the altered OCSO impound form that shouldn't have ever existed in the first place?

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

#473317 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I, thankfully, do not know you.

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

#473318 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury was focused on getting out.
They focused on Baez's bull chit story and didn't bother to listen to any real evidence.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473319 Dec 14, 2012
Maybe Mr. Dillingham would like a copy of the "modified" impound document sent to his law office, so he can explain the "general theory of law" behind it?
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473320 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't distracted by any of that either but I learned in kindergarten that 1 + 1 = 2
Then you should know.....

FBI TESTIMONY + NO EVIDENCE = ACQUITTAL
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473321 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury was focused on getting out.
They focused on Baez's bull chit story and didn't bother to listen to any real evidence.
The only "real evidence" is that which the FBI testimony affirms doesn't link to Casey or anyone in her family.

Casey is factually innocent.
Diane Ax

United States

#473322 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "real evidence" is that which the FBI testimony affirms doesn't link to Casey or anyone in her family.
Casey is factually innocent.
Casey is also actually innocent.

I'm waiting and watching.

:D

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#473323 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Einstein, I did consider that someone didn't have an impound form on hand so they modified an existing one.
Which is itself the whole problem.
Casey's car wasn't impounded by law enforcement.
It was a 100% private tow transaction from start to finish.
There shouldn't be a law enforcement impound record, AT ALL, much less a "modified" impound form.
The trunk was also "modified", since it didn't have a stench until after it was on the tow lot.
Coincidence?
Such uncivil and insulting communication guarantees that I will never again reply to any of your questions.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473324 Dec 14, 2012
Oh? Like a human sacrifice? She "sent the child home", did she? What a cruel and evil woman!

"Jailhouse snitches Robin Lunceford and Pamela Graham are expected to testify later in the trial, which is scheduled to last several more weeks.
Lunceford is expected to testify that Graham told her she killed Rilya because the little girl was evil."

*** You probably recall Robin Lunceford from the Casey Anthony case, regarding the jailhouse letter scandal.

If Lunceford is a credible witness in the Rilya Wilson case -- so too is she a credible witness in the Casey Anthony case.

To refresh your memory, Robin Lunceford reported that Maya Derkovich confessed to her that the Maya & Robyn Adams tried to frame Casey with those jailhouse letters.

It certainly wouldn't surprise me one bit - but a jailhouse snitch IS a jailhouse snitch.
How much credibility do you give a jailhouse snitch?

More than you give the Maya's & Robyn Adams', I suppose.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#473325 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain the altered OCSO impound form that shouldn't have ever existed in the first place?
Why don't you explain it for the class, and I mean FACTS and not one of you wacky conspiracy theories :-)

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#473326 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Such uncivil and insulting communication guarantees that I will never again reply to any of your questions.
I knew you were intelligent :-)

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#473327 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should know.....
FBI TESTIMONY + NO EVIDENCE = ACQUITTAL
Then you should know that acquittal does not = innocent, and while I have your attention, there is no need to shout at me. I can read :-)

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

#473328 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean you're playing your pretend to be someone you're not game again, and creaming in your pants I bet. SMFH
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473330 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
:laughs uncontrollably:

That's okay because I could easily tell you weren't prepared to tackle the issue of fabricated evidence. Much less with me.

You are a little out of your league, counselor.

I figured I would gently insult you to give you an out, to let you save face in front of your new Topix friends.
It worked like a charm.

Who said I can't predict outcomes?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#473331 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
""Obviously the jury "got it" just by simply listening intently to the FBI witnesses testimony"'

Liar::

The Jury spokesman stated they didnt say she was quilty,but they thought there wasnt enough evidence to convict.
And the real reason for thier decision is the fact they were to damn ignorant to understand the evidence the state did present ( which was way more than enough both circumstantial and forensic),and the fact they were more interested in how much money they would be making off thier TV interviews.
But like Casey,they are resigned to hiding like rat's for fear of thier inaility to weigh the evidence honestly.
I still say that brolin was ther for one reason, to get all the names of the juror's and investigate thier criminal possability's and thier relatives also,with many of those jurors relatives in the Pen with Brolin's husband,it wouldnt take much influence to have the jury find her innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TSM 1,099,929
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 18 min Rambler 17,626
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Fair Game 46,298
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 4 hr Lon Spector 29
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr Lon Spector 191
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 4 hr Lon Spector 247
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando