“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#473403 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just so horrifying....Such devastation. It's hard to wrap your mind around such insanity.
This has hit me harder than the devastation at Columbine High School. I think it's because these are little children. At least a teenager has a better chance of finding a way to stay safe. CNN says the elementary school was only K-4th grade. Those are babies.
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#473404 Dec 14, 2012
The Newtown school shooting suspect has been identified as Ryan Lanza, but a “likely Facebook page” for the alleged gunman appears to possibly point to the wrong man.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/438676/ryan-lanza-id...

http://www.inquisitr.com/438676/ryan-lanza-id...
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#473405 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
Here is the baby killer and he alledgedy killed his mother too.
http://twitter.com/Lydkid/status/279667087553...
that picture doesn't appear to be the shooter.....read the comments at this link
the twitter account that you have posted is now posting on the comments section at this link

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#473406 Dec 14, 2012
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said two firearms were recovered from the scene.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/14/police-r...

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#473407 Dec 14, 2012
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
that picture doesn't appear to be the shooter.....read the comments at this link
the twitter account that you have posted is now posting on the comments section at this link
cant open that link?
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#473408 Dec 14, 2012
Suspected gunman's mother among dead at school, father found dead in New Jersey

@ABC7 :#CTSHOOTING UPDATE: It is believed that Ryan Lanza's connection to school is his mother, who's a teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#473409 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>cant open that link?
sorry.....hopefully this one will post correctly

http://www.inquisitr.com/438676/ryan-lanza-id...
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473410 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty-six people were killed, including 18 children, when a gunman opened fire in a Connecticut elementary school Friday morning, a law enforcement official said.
Happy now? How disgusting of a person would you have to be not to be glued to any news about this? All I can think of is the parents of those poor babies who have gifts waiting under their tree's that will never be opened. You disgust me. What kind of person would use this as an opportunity to troll?
Parents have lost their children to a murderer and all you can think about is Christmas presents? You're as selfish as Cindy.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#473411 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty-six people were killed, including 18 children, when a gunman opened fire in a Connecticut elementary school Friday morning, a law enforcement official said.
Happy now? How disgusting of a person would you have to be not to be glued to any news about this? All I can think of is the parents of those poor babies who have gifts waiting under their tree's that will never be opened. You disgust me. What kind of person would use this as an opportunity to troll?
I agree. And it takes a seriously damaged person to turn it into something to make sexual jokes or comments about. Sanka's comment was just plain wrong and made me sick. I can't imagine the pain of those parents, even the ones whose children were not killed. To know your child has suffered that fear and possible harm is unbelievable.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473412 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
STM, give it a rest. If anything should bring us together it's something like this.
Click off or tune out.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473413 Dec 14, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooter was 24, almost the age kc was when she slaughtered Caylee, prolly another psychopath!
I believe there is a special place in hell for all baby killers!
Yep. Special, special place.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#473414 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
what a materialistic who*e you are! these parents don't have their children anymore which to any loving parent (not including you) trumps a stinkin'boxed gift sitting under a tree!
you can bet these parents are NOT thinking..."oh fck..I won't get my money back on the kids christmas gifts!"
murdering your own son taught you nothing!
Do you have any ability to have compassion? She didn't say a thing about refunds. Can you even begin to imagine how hard it will be for those families to face Christmas? I can't imagine having to look at those gifts that are under the tree and my child isn't there anymore. It has nothing to do with the material side of it but it does have to do with the season and it is all about the kids, and you no longer have that child.

Your ugly comments about the perceived loss the other poster suffered says so much about the person you are. Not a bit of it is good.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473415 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. And it takes a seriously damaged person to turn it into something to make sexual jokes or comments about. Sanka's comment was just plain wrong and made me sick. I can't imagine the pain of those parents, even the ones whose children were not killed. To know your child has suffered that fear and possible harm is unbelievable.
We knew you'd show up. Hat trick.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473416 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a frickin idiot if thats what you got from my comment......You have nothing more to say that I need to hear.
You have a problem
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473417 Dec 14, 2012
Suspected gunman's mother among dead at school, father found dead in New Jersey
@ABC7 :#CTSHOOTING UPDATE: It is believed that Ryan Lanza's connection to school is his mother, who's a teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary
Casey must be in the northeast.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473418 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any ability to have compassion? She didn't say a thing about refunds. Can you even begin to imagine how hard it will be for those families to face Christmas? I can't imagine having to look at those gifts that are under the tree and my child isn't there anymore. It has nothing to do with the material side of it but it does have to do with the season and it is all about the kids, and you no longer have that child.
Your ugly comments about the perceived loss the other poster suffered says so much about the person you are. Not a bit of it is good.
You're the type of person who would say to one of these parents, what are you going to do with all Juniors gifts?
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473419 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Who forced you to read the comment? Casey?

“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#473420 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
What comment you dumb f*ck?

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#473421 Dec 14, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
This has hit me harder than the devastation at Columbine High School. I think it's because these are little children. At least a teenager has a better chance of finding a way to stay safe. CNN says the elementary school was only K-4th grade. Those are babies.
I get exactly what you're saying! They ARE just babies. They're saying that the shooters mom was among those found dead. Why kill those babies because you have a problem with your mother? I can't understand any of it.

A news reporter said he came upon a mother who was just wandering the street, screaming why, why why......Another reporter was crying as he spoke of what was happening. It's just so senseless..
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473422 Dec 14, 2012
This guy did exactly what Casey was going to do. Kill off the family and whoever else was in the way, damn them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,363
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 hr Yeah 1,156,210
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 13 hr eddie 45
Notebooks 16 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info