KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473277 Dec 13, 2012
When a narcotics vice cop is working a drug dealer to nail him/her on a drug charge -- once the cop/informant makes the buy(s)-- they don't need further information from the perp to make an arrest.

They get the dope - they make the arrest - they recite the Miranda warning upon arrest.

They don't need to "lock the perp" into incriminating statements once they have evidence of the crime.

Isn't that right, Dillin?
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473278 Dec 13, 2012
Most Likely wrote:
<quoted text>
All you told us was Baez was a fool and he will lose the case for us! You were frantic!LOL! IO remember distinctly.
So Baez acted like a douchebag. It doesn't matter now, does it?

Baez wasn't even going to preserve the Miranda issue for appeal.
It's a good thing Cheney stepped up, huh?

"The Miranda rights do not protect you from being arrested, only from incriminating yourself during questioning.

All police need to legally arrest a person is "probable cause" -- an adequate reason based on facts and events to believe the person has committed a crime.

Police are required to "Read him his (Miranda) rights," only before interrogating a suspect.
While failure to do so may cause any subsequent statements to be thrown out of court, the arrest may still be legal and valid."

COUNT 4 - Guilty - Reversed/Remanded
COUNT 5 - Guilty - Reversed/Remanded
COUNT 6 - Guilty - Reversed/Remanded
COUNT 7 - Guilty - Reversed/Remanded
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473279 Dec 13, 2012
Hey Dillingham?

When you were a cop with Deland PD, did you guys take whiteout to police impound forms from one case -- then rewrite them with data from a different case -- to make a "private property tow" look like a seized police impound?

That wouldn't be considered "routine procedure", right?
Diane Ax

United States

#473282 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Robin L.
Oh yeah.

Got my Robins mixed up.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#473283 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
Hey Dillingham?
When you were a cop with Deland PD, did you guys take whiteout to police impound forms from one case -- then rewrite them with data from a different case -- to make a "private property tow" look like a seized police impound?
That wouldn't be considered "routine procedure", right?
Without the full context, I cannot answer your question.

Police can seize private property that is in the same towyard in which a police impound lot is located. Generally, most police departments do not own their own towyards or wreckers, and they rent those things from independent operators who agree to comply with evidentiary standards.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#473284 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
I predicted Casey would be acquitted - as you fools insisted she would get death or LWOP.
I don't need to prove it. I lived it.
Not something to be proud of hon, when a baby killer gets off scott free gloating should be the last thing anyone should be doing.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473285 Dec 14, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah.
Got my Robins mixed up.
On the face, the defendant's claim is a logistic & valid competing theory -- backed by the fact that it took a whole year before the State of Florida acknowledged the foster child's disappearance.

Even with jailhouse snitch Lunceford -- the State still looks like incompetent dolts who could easily lose track of a (social worker initiated) kidnapped child.

With no body - or any other physical evidence that the child is dead - much less a cause of death - how is a jury going to eliminate reasonable doubt?

I think if the jury convicts, it won't be on the merits of the State's evidence -- but because they saw how Casey's jury was villified by the public.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473286 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Not something to be proud of hon, when a baby killer gets off scott free gloating should be the last thing anyone should be doing.
Then why do you do it?

You know Caylee's real killer wasn't the one who was charged.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473287 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Police can seize private property that is in the same towyard in which a police impound lot is located. Generally, most police departments do not own their own towyards or wreckers, and they rent those things from independent operators who agree to comply with evidentiary standards.
Based on the evidence presented at trial, please explain how your scenario could apply to the car driven by Casey Anthony.

To jar your recollect, Casey's car was a private property tow - a June 30, 2008 transactional event which occured between Amscot Financial and Johnson Towing.

To further assist your memory, Casey's car was billed and released as a private property tow - a July 15, 2008 transactional event which occured between Casey Anthony's parents and Johnson Towing.

Under what circumstance can you insert your scenario between those two dates?

Thanks.
You dweeb

Key West, FL

#473288 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you do it?
Casey will be the only suspect in Caylee's murder Ever.

You can't handle the truth.

Casey will have to hide for the rest of her life.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#473289 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the evidence presented at trial, please explain how your scenario could apply to the car driven by Casey Anthony.
To jar your recollect, Casey's car was a private property tow - a June 30, 2008 transactional event which occured between Amscot Financial and Johnson Towing.
To further assist your memory, Casey's car was billed and released as a private property tow - a July 15, 2008 transactional event which occured between Casey Anthony's parents and Johnson Towing.
Under what circumstance can you insert your scenario between those two dates?
Thanks.
Again, I cannot render an opinion without the full context, and I did not watch the complete trial. I find speculation to be fruitless, and the trial is over. I'm more than happy to explain general theories if law; however, I don't have the time to engage in debate about a decided issue. It holds no allure.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#473290 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Please link to this cute dog's picture as I am curious to see it.
I don't have the pic. I've only seen it. Tiny little thing....black and white if I recall correctly. Molly, was it? Whatever the name, she was cute as could be.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#473291 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Just because I figured out you are FOUR posters here you are trying to persecute me.
Here's a clue though, my dog is big.
Sadly you have the wrong person, enjoy looking at whatever pictures you have made triple copies of.
I thought your dog was a parrot?
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473292 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
PS

If police exercise the authority to seize a private tow vehicle - at what point do they ALTER an unrelated impound form, from a totally unrelated case?

What law enforcement agency would seize (then turn around and unseize) a vehicle in a tow yard, without a warrant or any notification?

Granted, I can't cite applicable statute off the top of my head but, a single unsigned altered impound form, from an actual (unrelated) 2007 police impound transaction, just doesn't seem complete or in keeping with proper procedure.

Is it just me or would you have doubts about a 2007 impound form that someone took whiteout to, then filled it back in with the 2008 incident information of Casey Anthony's white Pontiac?

If you passed the bar......I know you can pass this quiz.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#473293 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. The world ends 12/21
Good Lord, that better not be true! I have everything ready for a party on the 22nd! lol
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473294 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I cannot render an opinion without the full context, and I did not watch the complete trial. I find speculation to be fruitless, and the trial is over. I'm more than happy to explain general theories if law; however, I don't have the time to engage in debate about a decided issue. It holds no allure.
You asked why people still post here.

Unresolved questions is one of the reasons. The altered impound form question was never resolved.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#473295 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you do it?
I don't gloat about Casey getting away with (Murder (IMO) It is you who does that. I believe they had the right gal in jail, I also believe that the jurors, had they opened that can of odor from casey's trunk would have agreed as well. As I have stated many times over, Casey's get out of jail free card was time and the elements and a really lazy jury. She got lucky IMO.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#473296 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. The world ends 12/21
Well then you have 7 more days to apologize to all of those whom you have offended since your birth, you better get a move on, I hear it's a along list. REPENT SINNER!
;-P
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473297 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, that better not be true! I have everything ready for a party on the 22nd! lol
Better call it off.
Mayan doom & gloom will be cast upon you on the 21st.

It's really the end of the world this time.

:wink:

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#473298 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Better call it off.
Mayan doom & gloom will be cast upon you on the 21st.
It's really the end of the world this time.
:wink:
I guess I had better call the caterer and cancel the order of 100 hot wings! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Bluestater 1,125,494
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 47,488
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 2,534
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 9 hr Mary NY 25,914
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 96,518
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 hr Riverside 17,681
first time wanted to try oral 14 hr orlando 32819 9
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]