“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#473461 Dec 14, 2012
Iris wrote:
<quoted text>
She posted she bought information once. I'll never forget it.
Yeah mine, I have yet to get a Christmas card or a birthday card from her, Hmmmph!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#473462 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I find the forum interesting, and yes, from the limited reading of the thread, I agree, it does seem like a dysfunctional family. That actually makes it more interesting to me as a lawyer.
Tell me, have any of the Anthony jurors ever appeared on here? If they had appeared (assuming they had not), what would have been the forum's reception of them?
That's the "THING" no one knows who is Who..
This thread is dysfonctional "Too many Anthony Spinners" they became the "Anthony's Lifestylers" and They Love it ...they even speak white trash...not even knowing who they are writing too!
and they think it's normal behavior...cute and funny..Ah!Ah!Ah!

Ethics and morals are Not part of their vocabulaire....

Most respectabe intelligent citizens aren't here anymore...
this thread has became somewhat Nancy Grace's Domaine with all
7 versions...The're her little demons...

Thread Carefully...this could be a hell of a place to thread!
At your own risk!

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#473463 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I know no one here in my office that isn't crying and hurting over this event and that it could happen.
I thought you were retired, hotshot.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Springfield, MO

#473464 Dec 14, 2012
Iris wrote:
<quoted text>
If the families knew what has become of your own children because of your poor parenting I think they'd agree every with word.
While your playing on the net, you could be with your kids like a good parent.
But you choose otherwise making yourself a very bad parent.
Oh your a nut job now tell me all about the children I am supposed to have.lol
I give you my permission,
T-REX

Chico, CA

#473465 Dec 14, 2012
Day's I sure hope your watching all the events carefully.
To show your full of shyt as usual,please watch as they handcuffed the brother to take him in for questioning, he isn't a suspect and hasnt been charged with anything at all. Standard police operating procedure.
That kind of puts your Casey arrested and unarrest theory in the toilet doesn't it.
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

#473466 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to be picked up and taken out of society. No one in their right mind would use this as an opportunity to troll, cause pain, or even strike out at someone they disagree with. I am sick of the hate, anger, and ugliness.

want me to post the nasty hateful post you wrote to tears son after his mom had passed away and he came to tell us about it ? Nothing ever posted here will top that post of yours - as far as being hateful,nasty and ugly. So cram it ! You ugly pathetic lying old hag.
Diane Ax

United States

#473467 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>As the counselor stated, it could be that the officer didn't have one handy and used the existing one,but to get to the real truth why don't you call them and find out instead of insinuating or just stf up about it.
Why do you use an alleged photo of Jesse proposing to Casey as your avatar, anyway?

And who witnessed that blessed <cough, cough> event?
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473468 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>As the counselor stated, it could be that the officer didn't have one handy and used the existing one
What Officer??????????

There was no OCSO "Officer", who in any way, shape or form, contributed to the removal, tow or return, of the Anthony's Pontiac.

You watched the trial. You heard the testimony.
There was no "Officer" participation at Amscot or Johnson's re: the Anthony Pontiac.

The fabricated impound form bears the handwritten date of June 30, 2008.

The nice Amscot lady testified, and clearly said, she signed for the private tow - which was exclusively between her and the tow driver.
She emphatically stated there wasn't anyone else involved.

If there was nobody else involved; what focking "Officer" are you referring to ????????

Name the "Officer" who involved themself with Casey's car on June 30, 2008?

What little law enforcement intervention did exist pursuant the incident, was on June 20,2008, with the OPD non-emergency -- Not June 30, 2008 with OCSO.

The everso brief June 28,2008 law enforcement intervention determined the incident was a PRIVATE matter -- not a law enforcement IMPOUND matter.

There is no plausible reason for a 2007 altered IMPOUND document to have EVER existed re: the Anthony Pontiac.

It was obviously a fabrication.

Yes, Virginia, there really is a 1+1=2 .
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

#473469 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty-six people were killed, including 18 children, when a gunman opened fire in a Connecticut elementary school Friday morning, a law enforcement official said.
Happy now? How disgusting of a person would you have to be not to be glued to any news about this?(((( All I can think of is the parents of those poor babies who have gifts waiting under their tree's that will never be opened.))))

SO thats all you can think of is the gifts ? No wonder you are so pro Casey. THE GIFTS wont be opened.
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

#473470 Dec 14, 2012
Botton line is, "I need facts" and "Nuthutters46er" are related. That should explain whats wrong with both of them.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#473471 Dec 14, 2012
Poe 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
SO thats all you can think of is the gifts ? No wonder you are so pro Casey. THE GIFTS wont be opened.
I imagine Cindy will send a protest to the PRES for not going on TV and idolising her mother of the year.
I wonder if when those two sluts are shopping they see something and say Caylee would have loved this or that,or if Caylee ever enter's thier minds at this time of year.
You can bet if Cindy is buying Casey gift's she is probably buying them at an adult toy store, Dildo's,strap on's etc.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#473472 Dec 14, 2012
Poe 14 wrote:
Botton line is, "I need facts" and "Nuthutters46er" are related. That should explain whats wrong with both of them.
Yep Siamese twins connected at thier azzholes
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473473 Dec 14, 2012
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! And the impound form is innocent, not Casey. Are you in agreement that the complaintant should file with OSCO about their lack of printed forms and having a bottle of liquid paper? Complaining on Topix about authorities zealous overuse of a common household item should be brought to the national forefront. It's a travesty when a cop uses liquid paper.
Maybe the liquid paper is what made Casey kill.
Who said it was a "cop" who fabricated the 2007 impound form to reflect an erroneous and patently false 2008 impound?

Did you hear any OCSO "cop" testimony concerning their participation in an IMPOUND or PRIVATE TOW?

No, no you didn't.

Did you hear any OCSO "cop" testimony which identified the 2007 unrelated impound form as being their creation?

No, no you didn't.

I guess that means it is an unresolved issue.
Sort of like the newly discovered computer searches.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#473474 Dec 14, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you use an alleged photo of Jesse proposing to Casey as your avatar, anyway?
And who witnessed that blessed <cough, cough> event?
Oh hi, whats up?

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#473475 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
What Officer??????????
There was no OCSO "Officer", who in any way, shape or form, contributed to the removal, tow or return, of the Anthony's Pontiac.
You watched the trial. You heard the testimony.
There was no "Officer" participation at Amscot or Johnson's re: the Anthony Pontiac.
The fabricated impound form bears the handwritten date of June 30, 2008.
The nice Amscot lady testified, and clearly said, she signed for the private tow - which was exclusively between her and the tow driver.
She emphatically stated there wasn't anyone else involved.
If there was nobody else involved; what focking "Officer" are you referring to ????????
Name the "Officer" who involved themself with Casey's car on June 30, 2008?
What little law enforcement intervention did exist pursuant the incident, was on June 20,2008, with the OPD non-emergency -- Not June 30, 2008 with OCSO.
The everso brief June 28,2008 law enforcement intervention determined the incident was a PRIVATE matter -- not a law enforcement IMPOUND matter.
There is no plausible reason for a 2007 altered IMPOUND document to have EVER existed re: the Anthony Pontiac.
It was obviously a fabrication.
Yes, Virginia, there really is a 1+1=2 .
Can you link the altered form, I don't believe I have seen that. TIA
Diane Ax

United States

#473476 Dec 14, 2012
felon murderer casey wrote:
Shooter's name is Ryan Lanza
No, it's not.

But once again, in your infinite pompous wisdom, you regurgitate speculative media crap as gospel truth.
Diane Ax

United States

#473477 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
Here is the baby killer and he alledgedy killed his mother too.
http://twitter.com/Lydkid/status/279667087553...
Wrong again.

You owe that young person an apology.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Springfield, MO

#473478 Dec 14, 2012
Poe 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone of your low caliber would not understand what she meant.

The children were in kindergarten they probably made lists to Santa.

Presents were waiting and wrapped and because some psycho decided to play matrix today ...
The grieving parents will have to deal with the pain of the deaths and the special gifts.

The man should have just killed his own self instead of taking so many people with him.
Diane Ax

United States

#473479 Dec 14, 2012
Iris wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Special, special place.
Is Jesse going there, too?

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

the truth will set you free

#473481 Dec 14, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> No, it's not.
But once again, in your infinite pompous wisdom, you regurgitate speculative media crap as gospel truth.
Adam Ryan was, his 20 year old brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,172,113
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 min zazz 96,831
Johnathan Hudnall (Jan '14) 9 min Justwondering 8
NEED H bad!!! Will pay good money!!! In Orlando 15 min gigi 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 50,211
Kaney removed from bench (Nov '07) 4 hr David Morgan 40
last post wins! (Jul '11) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 5,344
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web