CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473410 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty-six people were killed, including 18 children, when a gunman opened fire in a Connecticut elementary school Friday morning, a law enforcement official said.
Happy now? How disgusting of a person would you have to be not to be glued to any news about this? All I can think of is the parents of those poor babies who have gifts waiting under their tree's that will never be opened. You disgust me. What kind of person would use this as an opportunity to troll?
Parents have lost their children to a murderer and all you can think about is Christmas presents? You're as selfish as Cindy.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#473411 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty-six people were killed, including 18 children, when a gunman opened fire in a Connecticut elementary school Friday morning, a law enforcement official said.
Happy now? How disgusting of a person would you have to be not to be glued to any news about this? All I can think of is the parents of those poor babies who have gifts waiting under their tree's that will never be opened. You disgust me. What kind of person would use this as an opportunity to troll?
I agree. And it takes a seriously damaged person to turn it into something to make sexual jokes or comments about. Sanka's comment was just plain wrong and made me sick. I can't imagine the pain of those parents, even the ones whose children were not killed. To know your child has suffered that fear and possible harm is unbelievable.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473412 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
STM, give it a rest. If anything should bring us together it's something like this.
Click off or tune out.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473413 Dec 14, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooter was 24, almost the age kc was when she slaughtered Caylee, prolly another psychopath!
I believe there is a special place in hell for all baby killers!
Yep. Special, special place.

Level 3

Location hidden

#473414 Dec 14, 2012
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
what a materialistic who*e you are! these parents don't have their children anymore which to any loving parent (not including you) trumps a stinkin'boxed gift sitting under a tree!
you can bet these parents are NOT thinking..."oh fck..I won't get my money back on the kids christmas gifts!"
murdering your own son taught you nothing!
Do you have any ability to have compassion? She didn't say a thing about refunds. Can you even begin to imagine how hard it will be for those families to face Christmas? I can't imagine having to look at those gifts that are under the tree and my child isn't there anymore. It has nothing to do with the material side of it but it does have to do with the season and it is all about the kids, and you no longer have that child.

Your ugly comments about the perceived loss the other poster suffered says so much about the person you are. Not a bit of it is good.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473415 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. And it takes a seriously damaged person to turn it into something to make sexual jokes or comments about. Sanka's comment was just plain wrong and made me sick. I can't imagine the pain of those parents, even the ones whose children were not killed. To know your child has suffered that fear and possible harm is unbelievable.
We knew you'd show up. Hat trick.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473416 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a frickin idiot if thats what you got from my comment......You have nothing more to say that I need to hear.
You have a problem
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473417 Dec 14, 2012
felon murderer casey wrote:
Suspected gunman's mother among dead at school, father found dead in New Jersey
@ABC7 :#CTSHOOTING UPDATE: It is believed that Ryan Lanza's connection to school is his mother, who's a teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary
Casey must be in the northeast.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473418 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any ability to have compassion? She didn't say a thing about refunds. Can you even begin to imagine how hard it will be for those families to face Christmas? I can't imagine having to look at those gifts that are under the tree and my child isn't there anymore. It has nothing to do with the material side of it but it does have to do with the season and it is all about the kids, and you no longer have that child.
Your ugly comments about the perceived loss the other poster suffered says so much about the person you are. Not a bit of it is good.
You're the type of person who would say to one of these parents, what are you going to do with all Juniors gifts?
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473419 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Who forced you to read the comment? Casey?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#473420 Dec 14, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
What comment you dumb f*ck?

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#473421 Dec 14, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
This has hit me harder than the devastation at Columbine High School. I think it's because these are little children. At least a teenager has a better chance of finding a way to stay safe. CNN says the elementary school was only K-4th grade. Those are babies.
I get exactly what you're saying! They ARE just babies. They're saying that the shooters mom was among those found dead. Why kill those babies because you have a problem with your mother? I can't understand any of it.

A news reporter said he came upon a mother who was just wandering the street, screaming why, why why......Another reporter was crying as he spoke of what was happening. It's just so senseless..
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473422 Dec 14, 2012
This guy did exactly what Casey was going to do. Kill off the family and whoever else was in the way, damn them.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#473423 Dec 14, 2012
INF, I am begging you not to respond to those who are trying to make this a trolling opportunity. They don't deserve to be responded to.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#473425 Dec 14, 2012
Trolling opportunity?

From the woman that helped attacked posters here when they posted about losing family, friends and pets.

Hypocrite much?

This is a terrible tragedy and I am going to take my anger out on the YuKuCrew, the people that worship a baby killer.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473426 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
INF, I am begging you not to respond to those who are trying to make this a trolling opportunity. They don't deserve to be responded to.
That's the smartest thing you've ever posted. I'm not holding out any hope for continued intelligence from you but good call.

Level 3

Location hidden

#473427 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
What comment you dumb f*ck?
"You're the one wetting herself over a shooting at an elementary school.
Enjoying CNN a little too much today aren't you?"

This comment. Of course STM's was a bit worse, if that is possible.

Anyone who loves children or is a parent, aunt, uncle, or whatever should be terribly saddened by this event. Nothing about it is worthy of anything but extreme compassion and tears.

President Obama said it well, listen to his comments. Even he, as an adult male, had the heart felt pain and tears that I would expect from all. I know no one here in my office that isn't crying and hurting over this event and that it could happen.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473428 Dec 14, 2012
Ramble-tard wrote:
<quoted text>stop the bull, you enjoyed when Caylee got killed. Remember when you were the aol littlesnotheadisdead. You sick freak.
Does Deseret News know of her hatred of children?

Level 3

Location hidden

#473429 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
They need to be picked up and taken out of society. No one in their right mind would use this as an opportunity to troll, cause pain, or even strike out at someone they disagree with. I am sick of the hate, anger, and ugliness.
Iris

Hollywood, FL

#473430 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Trolling opportunity?
From the woman that helped attacked posters here when they posted about losing family, friends and pets.
Hypocrite much?
This is a terrible tragedy and I am going to take my anger out on the YuKuCrew, the people that worship a baby killer.
And I only thought INF would pop in to tell everyone the gunman has rights and we should not judge him until all the facts are in or atleast until Nuthut gets her grubby hands on those Christmas gifts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Bluestater 1,279,010
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 23 min LizW 19,222
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Into The Night 54,626
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 10 hr Princess Hey 9,526
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 11 hr Princess Hey 4,656
Song Title Game 11 hr Princess Hey 167
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 11 hr Doug77 22,516
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages