Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha.
Somehow I doubt he's an attorney.
I heard he went to school with Baez so you are probably right.
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Since it has been proven the State "did not have the goods" to convict, it would seem this thread's purpose has dissipated. I'm curious about why people are still posting on it.
I'm curious why you had to get a new log in name just to tell us that you're curious ? I'm sure you're a stranger to this thread -- LOL

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I strongly beleive this thread was maliciously calculated by no
other than NGRACE on March 21 2010 also on the 3rd day following Casey Anthony's birthday (March 19th 1986)to feed her
"TOTE MOM Script Followers" to succeed and have the public outraged and have Casey Anthony convicted of the murder of her daughter based on "HEARSAY"...
March 21 2010
3 3 3 ....
Brother Lee exclaimed at the mock funeral
CMA CMA CMA has if the Chanting of a "CULT" given that
Cindy Casey and Caylee had the same initials for the INITIATION!
We know now that The State NEVER did had the goods to convict...
It was all a True TV Court Mediatic Reality Showdown...
What is evil in it all is that:
Casey Anthony share the same birth day has Sirhan Sirhan who has been jailed for the past 44 years for a crime HE did not commit....while Cindy Anthony's birthday reflect June 5th..the same day it was alledged Sirhan Sirhan shot Bobby Kennedy....
Furthermore...Caylee Anthony shared the same birth day has Whitney Houston on August 9th ...and also share a 44 year time spread....
I will not go into the whole numerical evidence of evil manipulation in this post, but it is clear to me that NGRACE initiated this thread to feed her little demons...and obviously they cant get enough of it they Love their little hell hole!
Of course this is my opinion...realising that although I reported my sighting of Casey with Caylee whit whom I beleive to be Zaneida on June 19th 2008 to the proper authorities and this thread...
Unfortunatly Caylee never even had a Chance to take a Breather!
with this NGRACE disgraceful initiation!
And by the way Caylee is ALIVE!
Apparently you don't understand that ngrace has maintained Casey's innocence since the moment the news broke about this case.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
other than NGRACE on March 21 2010 also on the 3rd day following Casey Anthony's birthday (March 19th 1986)to feed her
"TOTE MOM Script Followers" to succeed and have the public outraged and have Casey Anthony convicted of the murder of her daughter based on "HEARSAY"...
March 21 2010
3 3 3 ....
Casey Anthony share the same birth day has Sirhan Sirhan who has been jailed for the past 44 years for a crime HE did not commit....while Cindy Anthony's birthday reflect June 5th..the same day it was alledged Sirhan Sirhan shot Bobby Kennedy....
Furthermore...Caylee Anthony shared the same birth day has Whitney Houston on August 9th ...and also share a 44 year time spread....
I will not go into the whole numerical evidence of evil manipulation in this post, but it is clear to me that NGRACE initiated this thread to feed her little demons...and obviously they cant get enough of it they Love their little hell hole!
Of course this is my opinion...realising that although I reported my sighting of Casey with Caylee whit whom I beleive to be Zaneida on June 19th 2008 to the proper authorities and this thread...
If Caylee is alive, why didn't she have a chance to take a breather?

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you don't understand that ngrace has maintained Casey's innocence since the moment the news broke about this case.
Shhhhhhhhh, she thinks it's the real Nancy Grace, you know the one from HLN, that started this thread. Just let her ramble, it's hysterical to watch.
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
March 21 2010
3 3 3 ....
One thing you have never explained is , just who paid all these people to frame Casey and join in this conspiracy -- some of these people dont come cheap ! Like the judges and president of the USA who was in on it.
Just think most of it was just to make YOU look like a liar..... Strange world we live in- MY MY MY

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Shhhhhhhhh, she thinks it's the real Nancy Grace, you know the one from HLN, that started this thread. Just let her ramble, it's hysterical to watch.
Silly me! Who knew Nancy Grace had time to start forum threads?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Shhhhhhhhh, she thinks it's the real Nancy Grace, you know the one from HLN, that started this thread. Just let her ramble, it's hysterical to watch.
And I just love 'tote mom,' don't you? Sounds like a Mother's Day gift. So practical!
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Your statement implies attorneys don't have free time or engage in social media. We have personal lives, too, just like everyone else. Additionally, I use social media as a marketing tool. These days, one must use every competitive advantage available. I own the firm, set my own hours, and don't answer to anyone but my personal goals.
I practice personal injury law because I was a claims adjuster for 10 years, and criminal law because I'm a former police detective. It's an excellent mix of business since criminal defendants pay a flat-fee upfront, so I use my criminal defense business to offset my personal injury business, which can take years after signing up a client to negotiate or litigate a successful resolution.
Your reference to "billable hours" is a misplaced one. I don't take cases that require I bill for X amount of hours. With criminal cases, I charge a flat-fee that encompasses all the work I anticipate doing based upon the complexity of the case, typical rates in the area, novelty of the question of law, and other factors. For personal injury cases, I'm paid on contingency. I also do a lot of pro bono work for a local domestic violence shelter (Harbor House).
I hope my reply has answered your questions.
" copied"
I hope every one has their high-top boots on LOL

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
And I just love 'tote mom,' don't you? Sounds like a Mother's Day gift. So practical!
I carry all my scrapbooks in my Tote Mom.

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Poe 14 wrote:
<quoted text>" copied"
I hope every one has their high-top boots on LOL
Perhaps that is the lawyer that one poster was married to?

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly me! Who knew Nancy Grace had time to start forum threads?
She finds time in between broadcasting, dancing with the stars and looking after little John David and Lucy Elizabeth.(wonder woman)
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that is the lawyer that one poster was married to?
It appears that only violence against children cases interest Mr. C.R. Dillingham.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
We should market them, "Tote Mom, the practical all purpose clutch to carry all of your daily items, even your dead child. Get em while they last"

(I know, in poor taste but it's satire folks,relax!)
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Search By: Attorney   Exact Name: on   Party Search Mode: Name   Last Name: Dillingham   First Name: Christopher   Case Status: All   Sort By: Filed Date   
Case Number Citation Number Style/Defendant Info Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status Charge(s)
2012-DR-011875-O
SANTIAGO, CARMELLA vs. SANTIAGO, RUDY
10/08/2012
Div 44
Jordan, John E
Domestic Violence with Children
Reopened Modification
2012-DR-011944-O
LANGHOFF, LORRI HAINES vs. LANGHOFF, GREGORY STEPHEN
10/10/2012
Div 44
Jordan, John E
Dismissed
2012-DR-012010-O
MOSS, JENNIFER vs. MOSS, BARRY
10/11/2012
Div 44
Jordan, John E
Closed - SRS
2012-DR-012130-O
RODRIGUEZ, DYMPHNA vs. HOWARD, WILLIAM
10/15/2012
Div 45
McDonald, Roger J
Closed - SRS
2012-DR-012621-O
MORRISON, JEANNINE MARIE vs. DVORAK, KENNETH LEE
10/25/2012
Div 46
White, Keith F
Dismissed

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! WOW ...Leave it to the Mad Russian trying to use
"REVERSE NANCY G PSYCHOLOGY" !

Get a Life will you...why do you think that ngrace person used
the ngrace HAT for...Her Love of Nancy????

GET REAL!!!!
Go back to the REAL NANCY GRACE SHOW DRAMA QUEEN NANCY PROMOTING THE DEATH PENALTY FOR TOTE MOM!

By the way ..Go to weelaware1.com Caylee is Alive!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Poe 14 wrote:
<quoted text> One thing you have never explained is , just who paid all these people to frame Casey and join in this conspiracy -- some of these people dont come cheap ! Like the judges and president of the USA who was in on it.
Just think most of it was just to make YOU look like a liar..... Strange world we live in- MY MY MY
wellaware1.com ...Caylee is ALIVE!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Poe 14 wrote:
<quoted text> One thing you have never explained is , just who paid all these people to frame Casey and join in this conspiracy -- some of these people dont come cheap ! Like the judges and president of the USA who was in on it.
Never heard how the RICO ACT was adopted?
Are you just Stupid has Stupid is?
Run Forest Run...MY MY MY!!!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
I carry all my scrapbooks in my Tote Mom.
I used to carry all my chirrens in mine. Boy, does that thing expand.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! WOW ...Leave it to the Mad Russian trying to use
"REVERSE NANCY G PSYCHOLOGY" !
Get a Life will you...why do you think that ngrace person used
the ngrace HAT for...Her Love of Nancy????
GET REAL!!!!
Go back to the REAL NANCY GRACE SHOW DRAMA QUEEN NANCY PROMOTING THE DEATH PENALTY FOR TOTE MOM!
By the way ..Go to weelaware1.com Caylee is Alive!
Reverse Nancy G Psychology??

T'es folle. T'es VACHEMENT FOLLE. Et incomprehensible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,099,655
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min SpaceBlues 46,291
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,044
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,047
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,050
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr AmyFaith 17,614
Jury mulls fate of former Expressway Authority ... 4 hr Manuel LaBore 1
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs