“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#473123 Dec 13, 2012
Wonka wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be funny.
That one reporter who moved to Chicago did say that the police station had handed out "Media Packets".
I would subpoena her for sure.
They used to be called 'press kits', and that is done for every high-profile case where the press is hungry for news. That is also done for politicians running for office.

Why do you pretend these sorts of things are unique to Casey's case?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#473124 Dec 13, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Since it has been proven the State "did not have the goods" to convict, it would seem this thread's purpose has dissipated. I'm curious about why people are still posting on it.
I'm curious about why you feel the need to check on this thread.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#473125 Dec 13, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas TM! Santa is already been very good to me. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
Thank you Nuthut46er! I'm trying to get in the Christmas spirit. I'm glad ole' St. Nick has been good to you. As long as my family is healthy and happy, I am too.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

:-)

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

#473126 Dec 13, 2012
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...

A customer at Flanigan's in Lake Worth speaks out about seeing kc.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#473127 Dec 13, 2012
Wonka wrote:
<quoted text>
You got really wasted.
You also danced on the table. That was quite the strip tease act. You should go pro!
Need a Tylenol?

I'm glad to hear I can still shake my old tail feathers.

I'll take an Excedrin for migraines, thank you.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#473128 Dec 13, 2012
LizW wrote:
Hi Tribe,
What's this about a lamp shade on your head? Where you out partying last night?
How's hubby feeling?<quoted text>
Lamp shade? That was somebody's flannel underdrawers.

OT

He's doing good Liz. Thank you.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#473129 Dec 13, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Wowser! A sister wife is behind that hatred? I shoulda known!
Really!

Wowser!
Seems Krissy is one of your many names also since she always insisted I was from some other thread she haunted.

You are pathetic.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

if u can't shake it.

#473130 Dec 13, 2012
STM wrote:
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey -anthony-extended-coverage/Was -Casey-Anthony-spotted-at-a-Fl orida-restaurant/-/13479888/17 761974/-/fxf5q1z/-/index.html? absolute=true&utm_source=t witterfeed&utm_medium=twit ter
A customer at Flanigan's in Lake Worth speaks out about seeing kc.
Of course it was her, same developmentally disabled blank stare.
They prolly had just wiped drool off her mouth.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

if u can't shake it.

#473131 Dec 13, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious about why you feel the need to check on this thread.
Their civic doody?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#473132 Dec 13, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Since it has been proven the State "did not have the goods" to convict, it would seem this thread's purpose has dissipated. I'm curious about why people are still posting on it.
I strongly beleive this thread was maliciously calculated by no
other than NGRACE on March 21 2010 also on the 3rd day following Casey Anthony's birthday (March 19th 1986)to feed her
"TOTE MOM Script Followers" to succeed and have the public outraged and have Casey Anthony convicted of the murder of her daughter based on "HEARSAY"...

March 21 2010
3 3 3 ....
Brother Lee exclaimed at the mock funeral
CMA CMA CMA has if the Chanting of a "CULT" given that
Cindy Casey and Caylee had the same initials for the INITIATION!

We know now that The State NEVER did had the goods to convict...
It was all a True TV Court Mediatic Reality Showdown...

What is evil in it all is that:
Casey Anthony share the same birth day has Sirhan Sirhan who has been jailed for the past 44 years for a crime HE did not commit....while Cindy Anthony's birthday reflect June 5th..the same day it was alledged Sirhan Sirhan shot Bobby Kennedy....

Furthermore...Caylee Anthony shared the same birth day has Whitney Houston on August 9th ...and also share a 44 year time spread....

I will not go into the whole numerical evidence of evil manipulation in this post, but it is clear to me that NGRACE initiated this thread to feed her little demons...and obviously they cant get enough of it they Love their little hell hole!

Of course this is my opinion...realising that although I reported my sighting of Casey with Caylee whit whom I beleive to be Zaneida on June 19th 2008 to the proper authorities and this thread...

Unfortunatly Caylee never even had a Chance to take a Breather!
with this NGRACE disgraceful initiation!
And by the way Caylee is ALIVE!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#473133 Dec 13, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Lamp shade? That was somebody's flannel underdrawers.
OT
He's doing good Liz. Thank you.
How much will you pay me for the video I took of you? You were out of control, Tribey!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#473134 Dec 13, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Their civic doody?
Ha.
Somehow I doubt he's an attorney.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

if u can't shake it.

#473135 Dec 13, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha.
Somehow I doubt he's an attorney.
I heard he went to school with Baez so you are probably right.
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

#473136 Dec 13, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
I'm curious why you had to get a new log in name just to tell us that you're curious ? I'm sure you're a stranger to this thread -- LOL

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#473137 Dec 13, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
other than NGRACE on March 21 2010 also on the 3rd day following Casey Anthony's birthday (March 19th 1986)to feed her
"TOTE MOM Script Followers" to succeed and have the public outraged and have Casey Anthony convicted of the murder of her daughter based on "HEARSAY"...
March 21 2010
3 3 3 ....
Casey Anthony share the same birth day has Sirhan Sirhan who has been jailed for the past 44 years for a crime HE did not commit....while Cindy Anthony's birthday reflect June 5th..the same day it was alledged Sirhan Sirhan shot Bobby Kennedy....
Furthermore...Caylee Anthony shared the same birth day has Whitney Houston on August 9th ...and also share a 44 year time spread....
I will not go into the whole numerical evidence of evil manipulation in this post, but it is clear to me that NGRACE initiated this thread to feed her little demons...and obviously they cant get enough of it they Love their little hell hole!
Of course this is my opinion...realising that although I reported my sighting of Casey with Caylee whit whom I beleive to be Zaneida on June 19th 2008 to the proper authorities and this thread...
Apparently you don't understand that ngrace has maintained Casey's innocence since the moment the news broke about this case.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#473138 Dec 13, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
March 21 2010
3 3 3 ....
If Caylee is alive, why didn't she have a chance to take a breather?

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#473139 Dec 13, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you don't understand that ngrace has maintained Casey's innocence since the moment the news broke about this case.
Shhhhhhhhh, she thinks it's the real Nancy Grace, you know the one from HLN, that started this thread. Just let her ramble, it's hysterical to watch.
Poe 14

Riverside, CA

#473140 Dec 13, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
March 21 2010
3 3 3 ....
One thing you have never explained is , just who paid all these people to frame Casey and join in this conspiracy -- some of these people dont come cheap ! Like the judges and president of the USA who was in on it.
Just think most of it was just to make YOU look like a liar..... Strange world we live in- MY MY MY

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#473141 Dec 13, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Shhhhhhhhh, she thinks it's the real Nancy Grace, you know the one from HLN, that started this thread. Just let her ramble, it's hysterical to watch.
Silly me! Who knew Nancy Grace had time to start forum threads?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#473142 Dec 13, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Shhhhhhhhh, she thinks it's the real Nancy Grace, you know the one from HLN, that started this thread. Just let her ramble, it's hysterical to watch.
And I just love 'tote mom,' don't you? Sounds like a Mother's Day gift. So practical!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DBWriter 1,114,896
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 9 min HELL ON EARTH 25,883
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 24 min stryk 2,984
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Earthling-1 46,981
FPL boosts electric bills although its fuel cos... (Feb '09) 4 hr Tor 136
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr WAS sanka 96,462
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr WAS sanka 11,941

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]