KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473294 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I cannot render an opinion without the full context, and I did not watch the complete trial. I find speculation to be fruitless, and the trial is over. I'm more than happy to explain general theories if law; however, I don't have the time to engage in debate about a decided issue. It holds no allure.
You asked why people still post here.

Unresolved questions is one of the reasons. The altered impound form question was never resolved.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#473295 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you do it?
You know Caylee's real killer wasn't the one who was charged.
I don't gloat about Casey getting away with (Murder (IMO) It is you who does that. I believe they had the right gal in jail, I also believe that the jurors, had they opened that can of odor from casey's trunk would have agreed as well. As I have stated many times over, Casey's get out of jail free card was time and the elements and a really lazy jury. She got lucky IMO.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#473296 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. The world ends 12/21
Well then you have 7 more days to apologize to all of those whom you have offended since your birth, you better get a move on, I hear it's a along list. REPENT SINNER!
;-P
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473297 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, that better not be true! I have everything ready for a party on the 22nd! lol
Better call it off.
Mayan doom & gloom will be cast upon you on the 21st.

It's really the end of the world this time.

:wink:

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#473298 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Better call it off.
Mayan doom & gloom will be cast upon you on the 21st.
It's really the end of the world this time.
:wink:
I guess I had better call the caterer and cancel the order of 100 hot wings! LMAO!

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#473299 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
PS
If police exercise the authority to seize a private tow vehicle - at what point do they ALTER an unrelated impound form, from a totally unrelated case?
What law enforcement agency would seize (then turn around and unseize) a vehicle in a tow yard, without a warrant or any notification?
Granted, I can't cite applicable statute off the top of my head but, a single unsigned altered impound form, from an actual (unrelated) 2007 police impound transaction, just doesn't seem complete or in keeping with proper procedure.
Is it just me or would you have doubts about a 2007 impound form that someone took whiteout to, then filled it back in with the 2008 incident information of Casey Anthony's white Pontiac?
If you passed the bar......I know you can pass this quiz.
I will reply once--and only once--to the speculative scenario: have you considered that the officer did not have an impound form on hand and modified an existing one?

I know some people love conspiracy theories. They add excitement to otherwise boring cases, yet tthat doesn't give them any validity. Every high profile case generates such theories, and in almost every case, they are unfounded.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473300 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't gloat about Casey getting away with (Murder (IMO) It is you who does that. I believe they had the right gal in jail, I also believe that the jurors, had they opened that can of odor from casey's trunk would have agreed as well. As I have stated many times over, Casey's get out of jail free card was time and the elements and a really lazy jury. She got lucky IMO.
At what point do you disregard the testimony of multiple FBI witnesses to make your theory fit the crime?

They all but danced on the Judge's bench, declaring "CASEY DIDN'T DO IT!!"

Their exonerating statements were in addition to the mountain of favorable character witnesses -- called by THE PROSECUTION.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473301 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Well then you have 7 more days to apologize to all of those whom you have offended since your birth, you better get a move on, I hear it's a along list. REPENT SINNER!
;-P
Repent to who?
The list isn't that long, really.
You dweeb

Key West, FL

#473302 Dec 14, 2012
Lalalalala Days knows I right.

I am always right.

:)

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#473303 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought your dog was a parrot?
They are birdogs Dumbass.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#473304 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Repent to who?
You are on the short list of Casey lovers. That means you are the only one, well, you and all of your hats. Everyone knows that now, even Casey. How embarrassing for you.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473305 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I will reply once--and only once--to the speculative scenario: have you considered that the officer did not have an impound form on hand and modified an existing one?
Yes, Einstein, I did consider that someone didn't have an impound form on hand so they modified an existing one.

Which is itself the whole problem.

Casey's car wasn't impounded by law enforcement.
It was a 100% private tow transaction from start to finish.

There shouldn't be a law enforcement impound record, AT ALL, much less a "modified" impound form.

The trunk was also "modified", since it didn't have a stench until after it was on the tow lot.

Coincidence?

“Orange you glad”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

to see me?

#473306 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought your dog was a parrot?
I thought you were one person but you are FOUR.

Pathetic.

“Orange you glad”

Level 8

to see me?

#473307 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have the pic. I've only seen it. Tiny little thing....black and white if I recall correctly. Molly, was it? Whatever the name, she was cute as could be.
You are pathetic in your attempts to stalk.
Put up or shut up.

“Orange you glad”

Level 8

to see me?

#473308 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Not something to be proud of hon, when a baby killer gets off scott free gloating should be the last thing anyone should be doing.
It's especially sad when it's ONE LONELY PERSON gloating.

Must be all she has in life.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#473309 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
At what point do you disregard the testimony of multiple FBI witnesses to make your theory fit the crime?
They all but danced on the Judge's bench, declaring "CASEY DIDN'T DO IT!!"
Their exonerating statements were in addition to the mountain of favorable character witnesses -- called by THE PROSECUTION.
You call that 3 ring circus a trial? I don't recall them EVER saying Casey didn't do it, link please?

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#473310 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Repent to who?
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt either ;-P
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473311 Dec 14, 2012
Catherine Sanchez testified that she called the Orlando Police non-emergency number on June 28, 2008 to report an abandoned vehicle.

The vehicle had not been reported stolen so the vehicle fell under "private tow" protocol.

Catherine testified that she didn't work on June 29, 2008 but when she returned on June 30, 2008 the abandoned car was still there.

Catherine testified that she called Johnson's Towing on June 30, 2008 to have the vehicle towed, per statutory private tow protocol.

Catherine Sanchez signed for the private tow and the car was promptly removed.

Catherine testified that nobody else inquired about the car.

There should not be an altered OCSO impound form from 2007, whited out and filled in with the Anthony's Pontiac information, dated for a June 30, 2008 - suggesting a June 30, 2008 police seizure.

Catherine said no one but Johnson's Tow driver was there on June 30, 2008.

Besides that, it was OPD who Sanchez called.....not OCSO.

OOOOOOOOOPS!!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#473312 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some people love conspiracy theories. They add excitement to otherwise boring cases, yet tthat doesn't give them any validity. Every high profile case generates such theories, and in almost every case, they are unfounded.
You hit the nail on the head with that one! Conspiracy theories is that dudes middle name. He's all about conspiracy theories and SODDI. Honestly if you engage it for too long it gets really creepy, good luck :-)
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

United States

#473313 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>You call that 3 ring circus a trial? I don't recall them EVER saying Casey didn't do it, link please?
Pay attention. They didn't say verbatim that Casey didn't do it.

The totality of their testimony was such that they ALL BUT danced on the Judge's bench to declare "CASEY DIDN'T DO IT!"

They stopped just short of doing that. They didn't have to do that.

Obviously the jury "got it" just by simply listening intently to the FBI witnesses testimony.

The jurors weren't distracted by talking heads, forums, blogs and journos.
They were 100% FOCUSED on what the FBI had to say.

Had you been 100% FOCUSED on what the FBI had to say -- you might understand the verdict.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yep 1,173,334
last post wins! (Jul '11) 20 min Miles 5,349
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 25 min Miles 4,376
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Heres The Thing 50,406
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 42 min Miles 17,831
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 55 min Marley 70,784
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr Ponderings 96,838
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI
NBC Sports 2:47 PM