CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473287 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the full context, I cannot answer your question.
Police can seize private property that is in the same towyard in which a police impound lot is located. Generally, most police departments do not own their own towyards or wreckers, and they rent those things from independent operators who agree to comply with evidentiary standards.
Based on the evidence presented at trial, please explain how your scenario could apply to the car driven by Casey Anthony.

To jar your recollect, Casey's car was a private property tow - a June 30, 2008 transactional event which occured between Amscot Financial and Johnson Towing.

To further assist your memory, Casey's car was billed and released as a private property tow - a July 15, 2008 transactional event which occured between Casey Anthony's parents and Johnson Towing.

Under what circumstance can you insert your scenario between those two dates?

Thanks.
You dweeb

Marathon Shores, FL

#473288 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you do it?
You know Caylee's real killer wasn't the one who was charged.
Casey will be the only suspect in Caylee's murder Ever.

You can't handle the truth.

Casey will have to hide for the rest of her life.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#473289 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the evidence presented at trial, please explain how your scenario could apply to the car driven by Casey Anthony.
To jar your recollect, Casey's car was a private property tow - a June 30, 2008 transactional event which occured between Amscot Financial and Johnson Towing.
To further assist your memory, Casey's car was billed and released as a private property tow - a July 15, 2008 transactional event which occured between Casey Anthony's parents and Johnson Towing.
Under what circumstance can you insert your scenario between those two dates?
Thanks.
Again, I cannot render an opinion without the full context, and I did not watch the complete trial. I find speculation to be fruitless, and the trial is over. I'm more than happy to explain general theories if law; however, I don't have the time to engage in debate about a decided issue. It holds no allure.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#473290 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Please link to this cute dog's picture as I am curious to see it.
I don't have the pic. I've only seen it. Tiny little thing....black and white if I recall correctly. Molly, was it? Whatever the name, she was cute as could be.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#473291 Dec 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Just because I figured out you are FOUR posters here you are trying to persecute me.
Here's a clue though, my dog is big.
Sadly you have the wrong person, enjoy looking at whatever pictures you have made triple copies of.
I thought your dog was a parrot?
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473292 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the full context, I cannot answer your question.
Police can seize private property that is in the same towyard in which a police impound lot is located. Generally, most police departments do not own their own towyards or wreckers, and they rent those things from independent operators who agree to comply with evidentiary standards.
PS

If police exercise the authority to seize a private tow vehicle - at what point do they ALTER an unrelated impound form, from a totally unrelated case?

What law enforcement agency would seize (then turn around and unseize) a vehicle in a tow yard, without a warrant or any notification?

Granted, I can't cite applicable statute off the top of my head but, a single unsigned altered impound form, from an actual (unrelated) 2007 police impound transaction, just doesn't seem complete or in keeping with proper procedure.

Is it just me or would you have doubts about a 2007 impound form that someone took whiteout to, then filled it back in with the 2008 incident information of Casey Anthony's white Pontiac?

If you passed the bar......I know you can pass this quiz.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#473293 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. The world ends 12/21
Good Lord, that better not be true! I have everything ready for a party on the 22nd! lol
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473294 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I cannot render an opinion without the full context, and I did not watch the complete trial. I find speculation to be fruitless, and the trial is over. I'm more than happy to explain general theories if law; however, I don't have the time to engage in debate about a decided issue. It holds no allure.
You asked why people still post here.

Unresolved questions is one of the reasons. The altered impound form question was never resolved.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#473295 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you do it?
You know Caylee's real killer wasn't the one who was charged.
I don't gloat about Casey getting away with (Murder (IMO) It is you who does that. I believe they had the right gal in jail, I also believe that the jurors, had they opened that can of odor from casey's trunk would have agreed as well. As I have stated many times over, Casey's get out of jail free card was time and the elements and a really lazy jury. She got lucky IMO.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#473296 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. The world ends 12/21
Well then you have 7 more days to apologize to all of those whom you have offended since your birth, you better get a move on, I hear it's a along list. REPENT SINNER!
;-P
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473297 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, that better not be true! I have everything ready for a party on the 22nd! lol
Better call it off.
Mayan doom & gloom will be cast upon you on the 21st.

It's really the end of the world this time.

:wink:

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#473298 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Better call it off.
Mayan doom & gloom will be cast upon you on the 21st.
It's really the end of the world this time.
:wink:
I guess I had better call the caterer and cancel the order of 100 hot wings! LMAO!

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#473299 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
PS
If police exercise the authority to seize a private tow vehicle - at what point do they ALTER an unrelated impound form, from a totally unrelated case?
What law enforcement agency would seize (then turn around and unseize) a vehicle in a tow yard, without a warrant or any notification?
Granted, I can't cite applicable statute off the top of my head but, a single unsigned altered impound form, from an actual (unrelated) 2007 police impound transaction, just doesn't seem complete or in keeping with proper procedure.
Is it just me or would you have doubts about a 2007 impound form that someone took whiteout to, then filled it back in with the 2008 incident information of Casey Anthony's white Pontiac?
If you passed the bar......I know you can pass this quiz.
I will reply once--and only once--to the speculative scenario: have you considered that the officer did not have an impound form on hand and modified an existing one?

I know some people love conspiracy theories. They add excitement to otherwise boring cases, yet tthat doesn't give them any validity. Every high profile case generates such theories, and in almost every case, they are unfounded.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473300 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't gloat about Casey getting away with (Murder (IMO) It is you who does that. I believe they had the right gal in jail, I also believe that the jurors, had they opened that can of odor from casey's trunk would have agreed as well. As I have stated many times over, Casey's get out of jail free card was time and the elements and a really lazy jury. She got lucky IMO.
At what point do you disregard the testimony of multiple FBI witnesses to make your theory fit the crime?

They all but danced on the Judge's bench, declaring "CASEY DIDN'T DO IT!!"

Their exonerating statements were in addition to the mountain of favorable character witnesses -- called by THE PROSECUTION.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473301 Dec 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Well then you have 7 more days to apologize to all of those whom you have offended since your birth, you better get a move on, I hear it's a along list. REPENT SINNER!
;-P
Repent to who?
The list isn't that long, really.
You dweeb

Marathon Shores, FL

#473302 Dec 14, 2012
Lalalalala Days knows I right.

I am always right.

:)

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#473303 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought your dog was a parrot?
They are birdogs Dumbass.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#473304 Dec 14, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Repent to who?
The list isn't that long, really.
You are on the short list of Casey lovers. That means you are the only one, well, you and all of your hats. Everyone knows that now, even Casey. How embarrassing for you.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473305 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I will reply once--and only once--to the speculative scenario: have you considered that the officer did not have an impound form on hand and modified an existing one?
Yes, Einstein, I did consider that someone didn't have an impound form on hand so they modified an existing one.

Which is itself the whole problem.

Casey's car wasn't impounded by law enforcement.
It was a 100% private tow transaction from start to finish.

There shouldn't be a law enforcement impound record, AT ALL, much less a "modified" impound form.

The trunk was also "modified", since it didn't have a stench until after it was on the tow lot.

Coincidence?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#473306 Dec 14, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought your dog was a parrot?
I thought you were one person but you are FOUR.

Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Hypocrite Hillary 61,520
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Henry 1,433,606
keith or amy dunihue (Jan '11) 10 hr diane 15
News Man sought in sex abuse of girl arrested in Pom... (Jul '08) 20 hr Jessica 20
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 22 hr Princess Hey 19,169
real estate attorneys (Jul '09) Tue Ketie Holms 2
News Real estate agent isn't a real pro (Nov '08) Tue Peter James 25

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages