Answer my questions please, I will BBL.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#472964 Dec 12, 2012
Ramble-tard wrote:
<quoted text>
That was STM that you replied to, haahaha
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
STM doesn't wear hats...Just ask her! ; )
URnutz

Lawrenceville, GA

#472965 Dec 12, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
You call someone logging out and showing their known isp hatting up, so be it. Brad figured it out, as I knew he would. Therefore, I wasnt hatting up----->somthingswrong

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#472967 Dec 12, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that fast.
Please you act like her hair is touching her ass. It's not even that long, looks like she is growing out her bob.

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#472968 Dec 12, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
*****"An employee who picked up the phone today at Flanigans simply said: "I don't recall her being here."*****
THEY WOULD REMEMBER if Casey Friggin Anthony had been in their restaurant or not.
Hardly the kind of news that would go unnoticed.
Photoshop being passed off as an impromptu cellphone "Casey Sighting" is all it takes to give you losers a 'stupidity jolt'.
Sorry, but Casey isn't in Florida.
“No one wants to be associated with Casey, it’s just such bad publicity,” the source said.“She was really quiet and not that many people were noticing it was her.”

In the photo Casey is seen sitting with a bald man who has not yet been identified, but Gossip Extra reported that a second man, who was not pictured, was also dining with them and they identified him as Pat McKenna, a West Palm Beach private detective who worked with Casey’s defense team.

McKenna reportedly paid the dinner tab with a credit card in his name. Gossip Extra reported that McKenna may have been helping Casey remain hidden out of the public eye for the last few months.

George and Cindy Anthony’s daughter apparently had a plate of hot chicken wings for dinner,

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#472969 Dec 12, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's young enough to pop out a couple of more kids, and kill them as well. It's just a matter of time before she kills again.
Her freedom is so much more fun for all, its like she has GPS attached to her. We're going to know her every move and it will be published, so she can live in fear.
Speaking of GPS, God forbid she ever does have anymore children but if she was to they need to be micro-chipped!

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#472970 Dec 12, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you did.
Wasn't me;)
Eva

Jacksonville, FL

#472971 Dec 12, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Flannigans serves hundreds of patrons each day. They would only remember Casey if they knew who she was and followed her crime story.
As usual the remainder of your post is stupid and unsupported.
But I thought everyone knows her & she was the most hated person in America!!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#472972 Dec 12, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
“No one wants to be associated with Casey, it’s just such bad publicity,” the source said.“She was really quiet and not that many people were noticing it was her.”
In the photo Casey is seen sitting with a bald man who has not yet been identified, but Gossip Extra reported that a second man, who was not pictured, was also dining with them and they identified him as Pat McKenna, a West Palm Beach private detective who worked with Casey’s defense team.
McKenna reportedly paid the dinner tab with a credit card in his name. Gossip Extra reported that McKenna may have been helping Casey remain hidden out of the public eye for the last few months.
George and Cindy Anthony’s daughter apparently had a plate of hot chicken wings for dinner,
Good Morning STM;;

I looked at that picture,no doubt in my mind it was Casey;

Sure give away=== Disquising her self and covering up with a hoody in the warm tempature of Fla, short version, still hiding like the repulsive slut killer she is.
Conformation=== letting somebody else pay fopr her,still likes her freebie's.

I suspect she took them home for a double whammy hummers
T-REX

Chico, CA

#472973 Dec 12, 2012
Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody does know who the slut is,but most innocent people don't disguise themselves when they go out,that's why probably no one recognized her.

Has to hide like a rat

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#472974 Dec 12, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed your window of opportunity. David has been dead for too many years for you to receive any notoriety for the suicide by cop incident.
PS You missed the point. It isn't about what Casey ate. It's about a Casey sighting.
You're as dumb as the krustywebbie.
So what if it's a Casey sighting? It's only newsworthy because dorks like you hang on to every little thing Anthony. Casey had lunch. She ate wings and she has longer hair. BFD! LMAO @ you
T-REX

Chico, CA

#472975 Dec 12, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you put Christmas decoration's on the druggie's tombstone yet
T-REX

Chico, CA

#472976 Dec 12, 2012
Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction=== is the most hated

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#472977 Dec 12, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if it's a Casey sighting? It's only newsworthy because dorks like you hang on to every little thing Anthony. Casey had lunch. She ate wings and she has longer hair. BFD! LMAO @ you
It might be more interesting if Casey sprouted wings.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#472978 Dec 12, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually hoping that Casey and her lying worthless mother are found dead in a ditch, so I can throw it in your Casey loving face
T-REX

Chico, CA

#472979 Dec 12, 2012
Here's a winner for you -- James R. Irivne, 41, of Palm Coast, Florida, has been arrested under suspicion of child neglect after he left a 10-month-old baby to be cared for by a pit bull while he went to the bar to drink.

Cindy must have been visiting Casey,and the guy or anybody should be arrested for allowing Cindy to watch thier kids
T-REX

Chico, CA

#472980 Dec 12, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I vote HORNS and a pitchfork.it would be so much more natural looking in her case.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#472981 Dec 12, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Let me guess you are also a hair expert?
It does't take an expert to know enough about how much hair grows in a year.

Besides, you can look at all the links and the pics aren't clear enough to be sure of anything. Looks to me like someone, and not an Anthony, trying to create drama. Sad that people don't have anything better to do with their lives than hate on Casey.

Anyone who would boycott a diner because they think they may have been professional and just done their job when someone thought poorly of came in should be put away to protect society from idiocy.

There are laws in this country because people can't govern themselves and behave as reasonable human beings. We hate all the laws but then act like thugs so the government has to pass even more laws. And yes, I believe you behave like a thug at times.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#472982 Dec 12, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually hoping that Casey and her lying worthless mother are found dead in a ditch, so I can throw it in your Casey loving face
Of course you are! What's new about that? You've always been that screwed up.:)

You've heard the old saying...Wish in one hand and shyt in the other? It applies

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#472983 Dec 12, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
She hides leathery bat-like ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Emeem 1,124,285
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,470
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,494
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 17,666
any one want to make fun of me?? SPH 10 hr wolfnasty1556 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Sat Games Champ Riggies 17,160
two words (Jul '10) Sat Lexus1985 26,905
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando