CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#473043 Dec 12, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought
Stop right there!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#473044 Dec 12, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Casey weighed 300lbs?
Doess that excite you somehow?

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#473045 Dec 12, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would say that Casey lover.
Funny everybody in the picture was wearing short sleeved shirts except Casey,she was bundled up like she was setting at the north pole. I rest my case idgit.
Everybody, is one person. And you have no way of knowing that he hadn't taken off a jacket. She isn't bundled up, a light cardigan is not bundled. And that little hat wouldn't change anyone's appearance. It is more about liking the look than warmth or hiding.

You have no case.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#473046 Dec 12, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see a disguise at all, but then I don't see it through hater glasses like Rexy. I have no idea if it's really her but if it is, it's the most stupid article I have ever seen. I'm with you.....BFD! Hey, INF, I had cheese and an apple for lunch! Alert the press!
That is what I had for lunch. It should be front page tonight. Of course since I am s fat I should have skipped the cheese. But I must have a magic mirror because when I look my hair is dark brown and my friend here thinks it is salt and pepper. Amazing mirror.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#473047 Dec 12, 2012
Oh did the NutHutYuKuCrew Clubhouse serve cheese and apples for lunch today?

Running low on penny a posts and can't fford PB&Js anymore?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#473049 Dec 12, 2012
Merry Christmas everbody! I hope you are all having a warm, wonderful Christmas season and that Santa is good to you ALL!

:-)
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Demotte, IN

#473050 Dec 12, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Oh did the NutHutYuKuCrew Clubhouse serve cheese and apples for lunch today?
That sounds like a good lunch to me.
Diane Ax

United States

#473051 Dec 12, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't Casey! Hence the grainy photo!
Even TV Guy Hal has had enough of your stupidity.
Orlandosentinel.com
"You can see a lady who looks like Anthony and is also with people who are acquaintances of hers," Estevez added.
"Employees also say a private eye who worked on Anthony's defense was sitting across the table from her."
The good news: She wasn't dining out in Central Florida.
Greta Garbo and Jacqueline Onassis used to inspire these kinds of sightings"
"Greta Garbo and Jacqueline Onassis used to inspire these kinds of sightings"

I bet it REALLY bugs Dick and Jesse that Casey is put in the same category as those stunning ladies.

(Did Jackie O wear Dolce & Gabbana shades?
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Demotte, IN

#473052 Dec 12, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
Merry Christmas everbody! I hope you are all having a warm, wonderful Christmas season and that Santa is good to you ALL!
:-)
Oh please!
Are you drunk?
Put the egg nog down and get that lamp shade off your head.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Demotte, IN

#473053 Dec 12, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text>
"Greta Garbo and Jacqueline Onassis used to inspire these kinds of sightings"
I bet it REALLY bugs Dick and Jesse that Casey is put in the same category as those stunning ladies.
(Did Jackie O wear Dolce & Gabbana shades?
I think she probably did at one time or another.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#473054 Dec 12, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a good lunch to me.
I'm sure it does, wormy apples and moldy cheese are a step up from the Casey Anthony sh*t you regularly partake in.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Pleasantville, NJ

#473055 Dec 12, 2012
A huge pile of Rambler's shit on a plate, w/ a side of dog doo.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a good lunch to me.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#473056 Dec 12, 2012
Oh DianeZanaxEva/Dayz you so crazy, Casey isn't in the same category as Jackie and Greta, her stunning was only when America was stunned when she got away with killing her little girl, Caylee.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Pleasantville, NJ

#473057 Dec 12, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a good lunch to me.
Figures, you would eat anything.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#473058 Dec 12, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she probably did at one time or another.
Time to go to bed when you talk to yourself.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#473059 Dec 12, 2012
Night all, I mean that one person, di/eva/dayz.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Demotte, IN

#473060 Dec 12, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody, is one person. And you have no way of knowing that he hadn't taken off a jacket. She isn't bundled up, a light cardigan is not bundled. And that little hat wouldn't change anyone's appearance. It is more about liking the look than warmth or hiding.
You have no case.
The picture looked like a cross between Mona Lisa and Virgin Mary, wearing Casey's cream blouse.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#473061 Dec 12, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she probably did at one time or another.
Jackie would never have worn something that was popular & common. SHE set style trends. She did not follow them.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#473062 Dec 12, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I had for lunch. It should be front page tonight. Of course since I am s fat I should have skipped the cheese. But I must have a magic mirror because when I look my hair is dark brown and my friend here thinks it is salt and pepper. Amazing mirror.
I'm not your friend.

It's a step in the right direction to admit you are fat.

Next will be the hair color and length. Why lie about something so insignificant?

Shameful that you must lie.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#473063 Dec 12, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody, is one person. And you have no way of knowing that he hadn't taken off a jacket. She isn't bundled up, a light cardigan is not bundled. And that little hat wouldn't change anyone's appearance. It is more about liking the look than warmth or hiding.
You have no case.
You are clueless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min mdbuilder 1,431,470
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 22 min Dee Dee Dee 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Patriot AKA Bozo 61,459
News Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School custodians... (May '09) 4 hr MrTripsOnTheory 191
News Viewer's Guide: Look for trust, temperament the... 8 hr Plum2662 2
looking for a old friend (Jan '13) 20 hr Nikkinicole1980 2
loan shark (Dec '11) 21 hr silvia silva 35

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages