STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#472683 Dec 8, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbshyt... They aren't the same person but I do have a question...Even if you could "prove" they are the same person, what would it accomplish? Neither is doing anything illegal.
LMAO @ you! You always THINK everyone is the same poster. It must be your guilty conscience. How many hats DO you wear?
Remember when you were obsessed with the Briley's and you thought they were posting here?

Eat your own words STALKER!

LMAO @ you! You always THINK everyone is the same poster. It must be your guilty conscience. How many hats DO you wear?

You are just as bad, if not more worse then murtard!

“The Jewish German guy”

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Jerusalem, Germany

#472684 Dec 8, 2012
"Froehliche Weihnachten"

According to legend, on Christmas Eve in Germany rivers turn to wine, animals speak to each other, tree blossoms bear fruit, mountains open up to reveal precious gems, and church bells can be heard ringing from the bottom of the sea. Of course, only the pure in heart can witness this Christmas magic. All others must content themselves with traditional German celebrating, of which there is plenty. As a matter of fact, there is so much celebrating that is has to begin on December 6th, St. Nicholas Day.

Happy Hanukkah 2012

http://www.baristanet.com/wp-content/uploads/...

“The Jewish German guy”

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Jerusalem, Germany

#472685 Dec 8, 2012
Eba Dence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
The class taught me that you need a license to cut someone's hair; but not to print a story and call it "news".
"News" is a lot like art....... the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Any idiot can do it. You would probably do it well. Idiot.
Unfortunately you are unable to see beauty Satan.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#472686 Dec 8, 2012
Rivers to wine?

sounds good to me.

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

#472687 Dec 8, 2012
Travis wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain the trap in detail.
Daysy can't explain anything.. It is just a bag of hot air that has to bleed out somewhere and it chooses here..lol.
Eba Dence101

United States

#472688 Dec 8, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when you were obsessed with the Briley's
Remember when you were obsessed with EVERYONE?
Eba Dence101

United States

#472689 Dec 8, 2012
Reuben Meyer wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately you are unable to see beauty Satan.
There is no such thing as Satan, dumb dumb.

The mythical creature of folklore is just a spooky legend to scare you into behaving yourself.

Just treat others the way you want to be treated and you won't go to hell or meet Satan. At least I think. If I'm wrong - I'll see you in hell.
Diane Ax

United States

#472690 Dec 8, 2012
Seen the news about Prinnie's legal Team?

Here's her Las Vegas attorney.

http://www.randazza.com/attorneys/randazza.ht...

GO PRINNIE!
Eba Dence101

United States

#472691 Dec 8, 2012
And you all need to read Scott Maxwell's Saturday column at the Orlando Sentinel.

Stand up, Speak out, Let the religious zealots & biggots know that they don't speak for YOU.

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#472692 Dec 8, 2012
Eba Dence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when you were obsessed with EVERYONE?
No!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#472693 Dec 8, 2012
STM wrote:
So....Last night my husband mentioned to me the Prinnie law suit=O He said he saw a piece on CNN yesterday afternoon about it. Said they were calling the Prinnie bloggers, "kc bloggers"?? And I shouldn't blog anymore because of it, LMAO!
Anyways the mention of kc is what caught his attention to the segment.From what he said, the piece wasn't favorable to Prinnie? Just wondering if anyone else saw it??
LOL

Columbus, Ohio to participate in #Prinnie legal defense fund drive…
DECEMBER 7, 2012 | BY RADIO | SPOOF

The City of Columbus, Ohio has announced they will sponsor affordable tours of all the many places Prinnie lived at in Columbus!

Also, included in the tour will be all the bars and beer joints Prinnie hung out at.

Columbus wants to show you what a friendly city they are and will even introduce you to the nice police officers who occasionally had to arrest Prinnie. They are now medically retired with PTSD!

The tour will start promptly at 8am on the banks of the Scioto River, where it is said that Prinnie dumped hr trash weekly and will end in German Village at noon.

Prinnie’s mother will be in German Village selling delicious homemade box lunches, for $10, to all tour participants – whether they want them or not…

http://radionewz.net/2012/12/columbus-ohio-to...
Eba Dence101

United States

#472694 Dec 8, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Columbus, Ohio to participate in #Prinnie legal defense fund drive…
DECEMBER 7, 2012 | BY RADIO | SPOOF
The City of Columbus, Ohio has announced they will sponsor affordable tours of all the many places Prinnie lived at in Columbus!
Also, included in the tour will be all the bars and beer joints Prinnie hung out at.
Columbus wants to show you what a friendly city they are and will even introduce you to the nice police officers who occasionally had to arrest Prinnie. They are now medically retired with PTSD!
The tour will start promptly at 8am on the banks of the Scioto River, where it is said that Prinnie dumped hr trash weekly and will end in German Village at noon.
Prinnie’s mother will be in German Village selling delicious homemade box lunches, for $10, to all tour participants – whether they want them or not…
http://radionewz.net/2012/12/columbus-ohio-to...
WTFITAA??????

I think I would have seen flyerrs or something.

LOL
Diane Ax

United States

#472695 Dec 8, 2012

RANDAZZA LEGAL GROUP is a group of attorneys committed to serving clients in sensitive positions, protecting free speech and adding value to your business.

We represent clients on a wide array of First Amendment issues, copyright and trademark protection and infringement cases, defamation cases, domain name disputes and employment law matters. Above all else, we handle these matters in a way that make clients proud to associate with us.

CORE VALUES
Clients are best served by attorneys with clearly stated, cohesive beliefs. While ours may make our job more difficult, they make our client relationships better.
• Preserving the First Amendment, neither harming it through action nor inaction.
• Ethical, honorable and vigorous client representation.
• The client comes first until representation requires violating the previously stated principles. In that case, we must withdraw from representation.

OUR FOCUS ON YOUR BUSINESS
Your business is about making money and taking care of your family — not about your lawyers. We take the time to study your business and our role in it so that we can add value, not just send you bills.

ETHICS
We will not take cases if we think that the proposed course of action will do harm to the Constitution. The firm’s record of spirited, zealous representation of its clients has never, and will never, come at the expense of its ethics

YOU RUN THE SHOW
The client is always in charge. We will offer candid analysis of your decision, but it is ultimately yours to make. Unless your choice conflicts with our ethical duties, we will abide by your judgment, though we may seek to inform it.

NOT FOR EVERYONE
We are a small and focused practice, and thus we don’t take all clients. We offer a unique brand of expertise, ethics, tactics, and professionalism, reflected by our rates. Our practice is oriented to serve clients in difficult positions not only in a court of law, but the court of public opinion as well.

Moreover, there are some clients we will not take. We will not engage in “scorched earth” litigation or other baseless actions. While other attorneys will take such cases, destroying your interests and handing you a large bill for that service, we refuse to do so.

COMMITMENT TO PRO BONO CLIENTS
The nature of the firm’s work and expertise is not cheap. Nevertheless, we do have a commitment to taking pro-bono free speech cases, committing a percentage of our time to providing free services to those who could not otherwise afford us. We also have reduced-rate programs for certain clients
Eva Dence101

United States

#472696 Dec 8, 2012
Eba Dence101 wrote:
And you all need to read Scott Maxwell's Saturday column at the Orlando Sentinel.
Stand up, Speak out, Let the religious zealots & biggots know that they don't speak for YOU.
THANK YOU, SCOTT!!!!!

"Organized religion has also been too willing to let the kooks, bigots and zealots hog the spotlight.

Sane and sensible Christians aren't obsessed with homosexuality. Or Muslims. Or fictional "wars" on Christmas.

The people I see on Sunday put their energies into helping others and bettering the world trying to live their lives in a way that would actually attract people to their religion."
Orlandosentinel.com
Eva Dence101

United States

#472699 Dec 8, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
RANDAZZA LEGAL GROUP is a group of attorneys committed to serving clients in sensitive positions, protecting free speech and adding value to your business.
We represent clients on a wide array of First Amendment issues, copyright and trademark protection and infringement cases, defamation cases, domain name disputes and employment law matters. Above all else, we handle these matters in a way that make clients proud to associate with us.
They should follow Mark O'Mara's lead an post the case online.
I'd like to read their response brief.
Diane Ax

United States

#472700 Dec 8, 2012
Eva Dence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU, SCOTT!!!!!
"Organized religion has also been too willing to let the kooks, bigots and zealots hog the spotlight.
Sane and sensible Christians aren't obsessed with homosexuality. Or Muslims. Or fictional "wars" on Christmas.
The people I see on Sunday put their energies into helping others and bettering the world trying to live their lives in a way that would actually attract people to their religion."
Orlandosentinel.com
Thanks.

Blocked by the damn pay wall.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#472701 Dec 8, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
Seen the news about Prinnie's legal Team?
Here's her Las Vegas attorney.
http://www.randazza.com/attorneys/randazza.ht...
GO PRINNIE!
ditto!! Ui
Eva Dence101

United States

#472702 Dec 8, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks.
Blocked by the damn pay wall.
I feel your pain. Most Ohio papers have me blocked. Fug em.
Diane Ax

United States

#472703 Dec 8, 2012
Eva Dence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel your pain. Most Ohio papers have me blocked. Fug em.
How about the Michigan papers?

:p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,124,809
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Riverside 17,669
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr grave digger 47,478
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 7 hr EXECUTE KID KILL... 25,903
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 70,495
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 13 hr Lexus1985 11,950
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 13 hr Lexus1985 9,099
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]