Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Lenny does have similar friends in Vegas...
Or Reno?

Skip and Pam Grund, ruled a murder/suicide.

Reports never indicated what the popping in the garage was from.
http://dailysparkstribune.com/view/full_story...
Eba Dence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it doesn't appear there will be any December hearings.
Register of Actions
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
Case Type: CA - Negligence Other
Date Filed: 09/24/2008
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
11/29/2012
Notice of Cancellation
OF 12.18.12 HEARING
11/28/2012
Letter
TO JUDGE MUNYON
11/28/2012
Order
ON PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE BASED UPON PENDING RESOLUTION OF DEFENDANT'S CRIMINAL A
11/26/2012
Objection
To and motion to quash subpoena
11/21/2012
Notice of Withdrawal
OF WITNESS
11/16/2012
Hearing (11:30 AM)(Judicial Officer Munyon, Lisa T)
Parties Present
Result: Ordered
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange...
No rush, now.

The trap already snapped.
Eba Dence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Diane Ax wrote:
I was referring to Australian DJ and the nurse.
Depends if you're the nurse's friends & family - or the sick tabloids who are proffiting from the ordeal.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Mayan apocalypse: panic spreads as December 21 nears

Ahead of December 21, which marks the conclusion of the 5,125-year "Long Count" Mayan calendar, panic buying of candles and essentials has been reported in China and Russia, along with an explosion in sales of survival shelters in America. In France believers were preparing to converge on a mountain where they believe aliens will rescue them.

The precise manner of Armageddon remains vague, ranging from a catastrophic celestial collision between Earth and the mythical planet Nibiru, also known as Planet X, a disastrous crash with a comet, or the annihilation of civilisation by a giant solar storm.

In America Ron Hubbard, a manufacturer of hi-tech underground survival shelters, has seen his business explode.

"We've gone from one a month to one a day," he said. "I don't have an opinion on the Mayan calendar but, when astrophysicists come to me, buy my shelters and tell me to be prepared for solar flares, radiation, EMPs (electromagnetic pulses)... I'm going underground on the 19th and coming out on the 23rd. It's just in case anybody's right."

<snip>

But David Morrison, an astronomer at Nasa, said: "At least once a week I get a message from a young person, as young as 11, who says they are ill and/or contemplating suicide because of the coming doomsday. I think it's evil for people to propagate rumours on the internet to frighten children."

Mayans themselves reject any notion that the world will end. Pedro Celestino Yac Noj, a Mayan sage, burned seeds and fruits to mark the end of the old calender at a ceremony in Cuba. He said: "The 21st is for giving thanks and gratitude and the 22nd welcomes the new cycle, a new dawn."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

Goodness, whatever has happened to Rev Richard's media connections and why is he not announcing to the world that kind benefactors have made it possible for hm to embark to Chichen Itza so he and his feathered-serpeant busting team to save civilization.

It would seem this to be far too significant of an event to watch in anything but real time. Surely CNN will be on the scene?
handler

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Ahead of December 21, which marks the conclusion of the 5,125-year "Long Count" Mayan calendar, panic buying of candles and essentials has been reported in China and Russia, along with an explosion in sales of survival shelters in America. In France believers were preparing to converge on a mountain where they believe aliens will rescue them.
The precise manner of Armageddon remains vague, ranging from a catastrophic celestial collision between Earth and the mythical planet Nibiru, also known as Planet X, a disastrous crash with a comet, or the annihilation of civilisation by a giant solar storm.
In America Ron Hubbard, a manufacturer of hi-tech underground survival shelters, has seen his business explode.
"We've gone from one a month to one a day," he said. "I don't have an opinion on the Mayan calendar but, when astrophysicists come to me, buy my shelters and tell me to be prepared for solar flares, radiation, EMPs (electromagnetic pulses)... I'm going underground on the 19th and coming out on the 23rd. It's just in case anybody's right."
<snip>
But David Morrison, an astronomer at Nasa, said: "At least once a week I get a message from a young person, as young as 11, who says they are ill and/or contemplating suicide because of the coming doomsday. I think it's evil for people to propagate rumours on the internet to frighten children."
Mayans themselves reject any notion that the world will end. Pedro Celestino Yac Noj, a Mayan sage, burned seeds and fruits to mark the end of the old calender at a ceremony in Cuba. He said: "The 21st is for giving thanks and gratitude and the 22nd welcomes the new cycle, a new dawn."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...
Goodness, whatever has happened to Rev Richard's media connections and why is he not announcing to the world that kind benefactors have made it possible for hm to embark to Chichen Itza so he and his feathered-serpeant busting team to save civilization.
It would seem this to be far too significant of an event to watch in anything but real time. Surely CNN will be on the scene?
don't be afraid. you'll be united in hell with the anthonys!
Eba Dence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
This is better than the Y2K hysteria.

I chortle, I guffaw, I spit soda thru my nose,(very muchly), at the thought of a large snake/chicken at Chichen -- doing a Supernatural battle of wits with unarmed conspiracy nuts.

Do you know how the snake/chicken is going to win the battle?
By staying invisible so his enemies (sent by God and generous flockers) can't see where he is.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Eba Dence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is better than the Y2K hysteria.
I chortle, I guffaw, I spit soda thru my nose,(very muchly), at the thought of a large snake/chicken at Chichen -- doing a Supernatural battle of wits with unarmed conspiracy nuts.
Do you know how the snake/chicken is going to win the battle?
By staying invisible so his enemies (sent by God and generous flockers) can't see where he is.
Oh, well perhaps. So you don't suppose after all this time, Rev Richard has finally got notice of a divine mission to become unsheathed and......it's a bird, it's a plane, no it's the King of the SWORD........ if he's invisible how can anyone know it happened?

I wonder too because I notice a very modest yet somewhat confident tone to the Rev Richard Grund's tweets of late, yet he's not utilizing twitter to promote his own heroic and noble intentions at all.

RJGrund@swordsedge
All gave some. Some gave all. Remembering those veterans and victims of Pearl Harbor. I salute you!#PearlHarbor #NeverForget #USA
6:49am - 7 Dec 12
https://mobile.twitter.com/swordsedge

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Eba Dence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bella's?
Oh you got mad jokes huh? LOL okay I laughed at that one too so you get a pass.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

2000 --

Satan has struck HallelujahLand not once, but twice.

The Devil takes the hindmost.

And their toilets. But still no word of the missing accountant.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserver/2000/ap...

"Every man for himself and the Devil take the hindmost" is an 'early 16th century' proverb.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Eba Dence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends if you're the nurse's friends & family - or the sick tabloids who are proffiting from the ordeal.
Or the two DJs.

The DJs have since apologized, and "mutually decided" to go off the air for an undetermined period, Rhys Holleran, CEO of the Southern Cross Austereo media group, said Saturday during a news conference.

Holleran said he was "very confident that we haven't done anything illegal."

"This is a tragic event that could not have been reasonably foreseen and we are deeply saddened by it," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/08/world/europe/uk...

But they didn't have the ability to foresee the nurse who they deceived would be devastated at how she was made into a fool in a very public way?

Gosh i thpught we live in the age of appreciation of the plight of victims.......

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Eba Dence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's called handcuffs.
You wish...but no dice...eba!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Reno?
Possibly...

That was 6 months ago...May 19th 2012...
By now, I'm sure they verified the couple's finances...
Always follow the money...

I have no doubt Lenny is in an "Alpha_beth Hot Soup!"

You do know there was a 1 million $ "Guilty Casey ticket"
in Vegas in July 2011....They Lost!

I'm checking on a guy they call "Little Snake" in Sacramento...
connected with Lenny & Cobra back on 08/08/08 when the Search was on for Caylee. Ever heard of a "Little Snake"?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it doesn't appear there will be any December hearings.
Register of Actions
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
Case Type: CA - Negligence Other
Date Filed: 09/24/2008
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
11/29/2012
Notice of Cancellation
OF 12.18.12 HEARING
11/28/2012
Letter
TO JUDGE MUNYON
11/28/2012
Order
ON PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE BASED UPON PENDING RESOLUTION OF DEFENDANT'S CRIMINAL A
11/26/2012
Objection
To and motion to quash subpoena
11/21/2012
Notice of Withdrawal
OF WITNESS
11/16/2012
Hearing (11:30 AM)(Judicial Officer Munyon, Lisa T)
Parties Present
Result: Ordered
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange...
I see..12.18.12 Cancelled...

Thank you Rambler!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly...
That was 6 months ago...May 19th 2012...
By now, I'm sure they verified the couple's finances...
Always follow the money...
I have no doubt Lenny is in an "Alpha_beth Hot Soup!"
You do know there was a 1 million $ "Guilty Casey ticket"
in Vegas in July 2011....They Lost!
I'm checking on a guy they call "Little Snake" in Sacramento...
connected with Lenny & Cobra back on 08/08/08 when the Search was on for Caylee. Ever heard of a "Little Snake"?
Little Snake?

No, can't say as I have. The word "snake" isn't at all common around here because there are next to none......sort of like coyotes in Florida? LOL

Indeed a "garter snake" comes to mind - it's a little snake.

Order of the Garter
the highest order of English knighthood, founded by Edward III c. 1344. According to tradition, the garter was that of the Countess of Salisbury, which the king placed on his own leg after it fell off while she was dancing with him. The king's comment to those present,“Honi soit qui mal y pense”(shame be to him who thinks evil of it), was adopted as the motto of the order.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Snake?
No, can't say as I have. The word "snake" isn't at all common around here because there are next to none......sort of like coyotes in Florida? LOL
Indeed a "garter snake" comes to mind - it's a little snake.
Order of the Garter
the highest order of English knighthood, founded by Edward III c. 1344. According to tradition, the garter was that of the Countess of Salisbury, which the king placed on his own leg after it fell off while she was dancing with him. The king's comment to those present,“Honi soit qui mal y pense”(shame be to him who thinks evil of it), was adopted as the motto of the order.
What does a garter snake have to do with the Order of the Garter?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a garter snake have to do with the Order of the Garter?
Little.
Travis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Diane Ax wrote:
I was referring to Australian DJ and the nurse.
Wrong forum
Travis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Reno?
Do the Grunds know you want them killed?
Travis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Eba Dence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
No rush, now.
The trap already snapped.
Explain the trap in detail.
Travis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Eba Dence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
A college class would have helped you decipher the media and not worry so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min XYZ 1,083,736
Hey FBI Would Disney and Orange Co Fl Sheriffs ... (Sep '10) 28 min KillThem 12
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr truth-facts 45,892
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 5 hr Space Shrinker 2,932
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 8 hr Arthur 2,403
What life is like for Casey Anthony 9 hr BiRexual 62
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 14 hr Winnipeg 169
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search