PoeNeedsFax

Butler, PA

#471528 Nov 30, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet her life is every bit as good as yours.
Nah.....

Trex wasn't named 'most hated woman in the world' like your idol Casey.:-D
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#471529 Nov 30, 2012
merker wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop out
unemployed
liar
sl@t
dissinformant
murderer
novel

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#471530 Nov 30, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Well obviously the trusted babysitter is like family and NOT a psycho.
My point is when a baby drowns, 911 is called. My sister's friend's baby drowned many years ago. She was never charged with her baby's drowning, however she was tormented about it until the day she died, succumbing to cancer, BUT she did call 911.

I don't believe Caylee drowned anymore than I believed the Nanny story.
PoeNeedsFax

Butler, PA

#471531 Nov 30, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
but reasonable people wouldn't want me hung.
True.

At your last birthday they wanted to give you a 21 gun salute, but they could only find 19 people who wanted to shoot you.:D

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#471532 Nov 30, 2012
PoeNeedsFax wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah.....
Trex wasn't named 'most hated woman in the world' like your idol Casey.:-D
:-)
PoeNeedsFax

Butler, PA

#471533 Nov 30, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought JB's book to read his take on the case. I bought it and I've read it 3 times.
Reading comprehension problems?

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#471534 Nov 30, 2012
merker wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop out
unemployed
liar
sl@t
dissinformant
murderer
Yeah,
I hate that she is back in the news. Her face makes me want to punch her in the throat. Repeatedly. I think almost any of us would have taken that baby girl and raised her lovingly had we been given the chance. There was no reason for that bitchfaced skank to murder her daughter. None. I hope she burns for eternity.
Evidence101

United States

#471535 Nov 30, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is when a baby drowns, 911 is called. My sister's friend's baby drowned many years ago. She was never charged with her baby's drowning, however she was tormented about it until the day she died, succumbing to cancer, BUT she did call 911.
I don't believe Caylee drowned anymore than I believed the Nanny story.
I believe Caylee may have died from drowning but I believe Casey was hanging out with Tony or in jail when it happened. I don't believe it was an accident.
Diane Ax

United States

#471536 Nov 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I though we were actually agreeing with each other?
NO boycott!
If you support a boycott on Jeff Ashton's TV movie, then you cannot achieve your objective of promoting hated toward Casey and Cindy Anthony.
I do not support a boycott of Jeff Ashton's TV movie either, but for different reasons -- I think he's moving toward the truth, in a roundabout way.
Kind of like Casey's "in a backwards sort of way?"

:D
Evidence101

United States

#471537 Nov 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ....in Florida, automatically a babysitter WILL GO TO JAIL FOR CHILD NEGLECT CHARGES FOR THE REST OF HIS FRIGG'N LIFE.....even if the child died by accident.
Tis true....ask ngracie.
I don't know about the rest of someone's friggen life but up to 30 years.
Unless during the commission of another crime - then the sentencing guideline is stretched beyond 30.

Level 1

Location hidden

#471538 Nov 30, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Caylee may have died from drowning but I believe Casey was hanging out with Tony or in jail when it happened. I don't believe it was an accident.
No accident. Casey Taped her mouth shut so she couldn't breath, you know it, but if you said you know it, the last few people here will leave too.
So, you say anything you can to keep the last remaining people here pissed at you. You love to be hated, because you can't get true love being liked.

Level 1

Location hidden

#471539 Nov 30, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Kind of like Casey's "in a backwards sort of way?"
Way to use spellcheck Nuthutter! Yea
Evidence101

United States

#471541 Nov 30, 2012
janesarmpithair wrote:
<quoted text>
No accident. Casey Taped her mouth shut so she couldn't breath
How did she get that other person's degraded DNA wedged between the layers of duct tape?

Level 1

Location hidden

#471542 Nov 30, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did she get that other person's degraded DNA wedged between the layers of duct tape?
She saved guys sperm after blowing them.

Level 1

Location hidden

#471543 Nov 30, 2012
Planted

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Happy New Year

#471544 Nov 30, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Kind of like Casey's "in a backwards sort of way?"
Is your pal doing better....."in a backwards sort of way"?

That was swell of you to tell her to keep her boys out of her and her's problems.....Best advice ever!!!

"WE" approve of that message;)

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#471545 Nov 30, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it creepy to be observant?
Maybe he has Hyperthymesia.
http://www.hyperthymesia.org/index.html
Maybe his home has been broken into before, there or elsewhere and he has learned to keep an eye out.
Or maybe he has seen fights and heard arguing over at the Anthonys and just keeps an eye out for stuff.
Who hasn't had a neighbor at least once in their life you just knew something bad was going to happen to due to excessive family drama.
Being observant isn't creepy, being nosey to the point you know what is going on and remembering it all for months is. That isn't being observant, that is being obsessed with your neighbor.

If you keep an eye out, you note things as they occur and then let them go. You might recall something happened at a later time but you don't recall the exact date and time. You recall it was around ....
He didn't say he had seen fights. There was testimony that they were loud in arguing. I have known people who yell and scream but it never became murder days later. They were loud and passionate, not mean and hate filled.

I have also known moms who were screamers, they didn't kill their kids either. Family drama comes in many forms, it doesn't mean something bad is going to happen. Of course I never believe I know what will occur because I'm not God.

However, the bottom line is I don't think BBurner had perfect recall and other statements he made substantiated that for me.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#471546 Nov 30, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey wasn't with Caylee when Caylee died, so what "accident" was Casey supposed to report?
Casey didn't know Caylee died until DECEMBER 2008.
Not according to Jose Baez, where do you think he came up with the day and the time and the how,and unforunatly that was a long time before dec 2008 ========== Casey Anthony, thank you
Evidence101

United States

#471547 Nov 30, 2012
janesarmpithair wrote:
<quoted text>
I think almost any of us would have taken that baby girl and raised her lovingly .......
She saved guys sperm after blowing them.
Real classy, douuchebag!

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#471548 Nov 30, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister PLEASE, your opinion is biased.
And your's isn't?

Why would my opinion be biased? i don't hate her, I don't love her, i am not interested in her on a personal level. I am only interested in the facts of what truly happened.

I am also a believer in our system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,024
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Mothra 49,201
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 41 min Mary NY 26,185
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 1 hr Cheyenne Autumn 9
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,608
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Vic 96,646
Busted 11 hr DJames181 7
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions