CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Hans

United States

#471684 Dec 1, 2012
T-REX wrote:
Anybody watch the news about the KC linbaker who commited suicide if front of the staff just a while ago
Sad he had everything going for him
Sad you weren't his girlfriend, dummy.
Hans

United States

#471685 Dec 1, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
There should be mental health tests required before a gun purchase.
Cause that would put a dent in crime, right dummy?
Hans

United States

#471686 Dec 1, 2012
T-REX wrote:
Anybody watch the news about the KC linbaker who commited suicide if front of the staff just a while ago
Ps. They are 1-10, apparently 'linebacking' wasn't something he had going for him.

dummy
Hans

United States

#471687 Dec 1, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your correct TOL, Cindy closed the foundation down 1 month after recieving DR'Phills donation.I believe that could eventually lead to fraud, recieving money under false pretences, would love to hear the Queen Liar had her azz busted by the Feds.
Here's where that's gonna lead, dummy. Nowhere-

Unless we count the retarded ramblings emanating from a Chico trailer park, "somewhere"...
Hans

United States

#471688 Dec 1, 2012
T-REX wrote:
Did he bake cupcakes on the line?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#471689 Dec 1, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you come up with that,I know several people who transfers any where between a 100,000 and 3 million electronically and never had anything called a IRS check list, However 1 of those friends did have the FBI asking him why he took 50 grand cash out of his account,apparantly thats pretty well standard when somebody takes a huge amount out,they figure it could be a kidnapping or something.
However,(1) of those "Friend"(s) "DID" have the "FBI" asking "HIM"
why "HE" took 50K Cash!

That's a LOT of NOTHING actually...

You would need to elaborate or corroborate the Big Nothing!

The IRS probly sniffed the 50K !!! You Think?
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#471691 Dec 1, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, if I recall , Casey Anthony was the very last known person to be seen with a live Caylee.
No she isn't. Caylee's abductor is the last KNOWN person to be seen with Caylee alive.

Level 6

Location hidden

#471692 Dec 1, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I just called a friend in RED BLUFF and told him it must have been nice to have all that sunshine yesterday,his reply what kind of drug's you smoking. Said to quit looking at the heat lamp
Got an idea T-Trex...Maybe you should use this New Program ...
Look for "Windows" ...

Get a Tunnel Vision!!!!!...Your Friend is Bluff'ing Red!

Level 6

Location hidden

#471693 Dec 1, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless of all that, I dunno if I myself would be overly comfortable doing fund transfers originating in Florida, unless I wanted to subject myself to mabye being scrutinized closer that doing a transfer in say, Indiana.
The money transfer originated from California...to Florida.....

If the 50K Transfer was done from Florida afterward...and passed!
It Better be a "Charity" !!!

I Guess it WASN'T a "Charity"
The Foundation was indeed Disolved!

By the way..Dr. Phil got a NEW BOOK out...
something about telling people to "Get Smart"..
Dr.Phil said that HE and HIS WHOLE FAMILY almost ALL
GOT TAKEN TO THE CLEANER by some
DISHONEST PEOPLE...

BUT he has not said yet ...who tried to scam him Big Time!
Murph's imagination is doing "Overtime" on this one!

Anyone got a CLUE who'do that to Dr.Phil?
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#471694 Dec 1, 2012
"A pastor in Fountain Hills, Ariz. was arrested for allegedly dealing heroin, meth and other drugs for what he deemed spiritual purposes. Deputies worry that some of the clients may have been children.

Mark Derksen, 63, a youth pastor who visited nursing homes, told deputies that drugs brought his clients closer to God."

WHAT A FUCKNUT!

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#471695 Dec 1, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
There should be mental health tests required before a gun purchase.
There should be "many" mental evaluations of anyone who wants to have a baby too.

Level 6

Location hidden

#471696 Dec 1, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
No she isn't. Caylee's abductor is the last KNOWN person to be seen with Caylee alive.
I've seen that HISPANIC women with Casey and Caylee June 19th 2008.

I always wondered if Casey took Caylee to Moore Haven, Fl that afternoon, because Tony had got Casey to work at the Fusian Club the next day...where the Photobuck pictures that were taken that
night (1:02am) landed on Chief Judge Belvin Perry's Schedule!

I am convinced Caylee is ALIVE.

Caylee has been my Strenght because I know Jose Baez did LIE saying Casey told him Caylee drowned!...

If Casey Marie Anthony is (not) in a :
Witness Protective Program WITH CAYLEE by her side...

Then Casey Anthony is in High Detention in a FEDERAL PRISON!
That's the size of it!

I Pray Justice for Caylee ...Always!

Level 3

Location hidden

#471697 Dec 1, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
"A pastor in Fountain Hills, Ariz. was arrested for allegedly dealing heroin, meth and other drugs for what he deemed spiritual purposes. Deputies worry that some of the clients may have been children.
Mark Derksen, 63, a youth pastor who visited nursing homes, told deputies that drugs brought his clients closer to God."
WHAT A FUCKNUT!
Yes you are. How is that weirder than you, posting 24/7 for years about a killer mom and a Grund obsession? Not to mention your crack habit.

Level 3

Location hidden

#471698 Dec 1, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#471699 Dec 1, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your correct TOL, Cindy closed the foundation down 1 month after recieving DR'Phills donation.I believe that could eventually lead to fraud, recieving money under false pretences, would love to hear the Queen Liar had her azz busted by the Feds.
Where is the evidence the donation was ever received? I don't believe it was. It wasn't to be received until the foundation to assist grandparents was set up, and it was not established as such.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#471700 Dec 1, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The money transfer originated from California...to Florida.....
If the 50K Transfer was done from Florida afterward...and passed!
It Better be a "Charity" !!!
I Guess it WASN'T a "Charity"
The Foundation was indeed Disolved!
By the way..Dr. Phil got a NEW BOOK out...
something about telling people to "Get Smart"..
Dr.Phil said that HE and HIS WHOLE FAMILY almost ALL
GOT TAKEN TO THE CLEANER by some
DISHONEST PEOPLE...
BUT he has not said yet ...who tried to scam him Big Time!
Murph's imagination is doing "Overtime" on this one!
Anyone got a CLUE who'do that to Dr.Phil?
Follow the sound bites.......

This "undisclosed source" is yip-yapping for a reason, and I'm thinking regrets something he said!

THE TERROR OF “FASCIST DICTATOR” DR. PHIL
Published on: November 30, 2012
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ter...

"The insider claims that while Dr. Phil acts like he's there to help his troubled guests, he actually intimidates them into getting the sound bites he needs to push for high ratings."

"Before he gets to the sound bite he's looking for there's no sense of a gentle, sympathetic, professional view. It's all about the sound bite, and he'll bully the guest off-camera until he gets the sound bite he needs."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#471702 Dec 1, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the evidence the donation was ever received? I don't believe it was. It wasn't to be received until the foundation to assist grandparents was set up, and it was not established as such.

Did you ever notice Trex to be the sort of person who might be looking out for Dr Phil's best interests?

Level 3

Location hidden

#471703 Dec 1, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that if you just stop posting, you wouldn't look like such a me fcking idiot.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#471705 Dec 1, 2012
"Baez said in the book he tried to put everything out there so readers can draw their own conclusions. He said writing the book had been therapeutic because it allowed him to move beyond talking in SOUND BITES."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-1...
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#471706 Dec 1, 2012
Hal Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that weirder than you, posting 24/7
If you have to ask then you're no better than the heroin dealing youth pastor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Badjudgment 1,496,776
two words (Jul '10) 4 min Princess Hey 28,000
One Word (Jul '10) 6 min Princess Hey 2,510
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Rshermr 63,276
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 1 hr Princess Hey 62
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,821
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 13,292

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages