|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a waste of time you are.
The FAKE impound form says at the top in bold "OCSO IMPOUND FORM". You can't miss it. Not even sideways.
Let me find it and I will get back to you later.
Now, by "tow transmission", do you mean the document which shows an OCSO officer logged in on JULY 16, 2008 and generated a status summary for the Pontiac -- which says "IMPOUNDED-OCSO" June 30, 2008?
Because that document only supports a collusion with the FAKE impound form.
There shouldn't be ANY documents that indicate the Pontiac was IMPOUNDED by OCSO, since it wasn't IMPOUNDED period!
The Pontiac was a routine PRIVATE TOW - and all the requisite PRIVATE TOW DOCUMENTS are present and accounted for.
Additionally, the trial testimony supports the legitimacy of the PRIVATE TOW documents.
The trial testimony offered no support to the legitimacy of any OCSO IMPOUND documents.
So..........why in the hell were impound documents in the discovery AT ALL?
Is it because someone was tampering with the Pontiac when the car was at the tow yard?
That would be the most logical scenario since the car didn't stink until the tow yard got it.
the point is she left the stinky car in hopes some other sucker would come along and could then take the fall for the crime ... the forensics show clearly a dead body was in that car you can shout out all the BS till the end of days and it wont change the facts. Actually Casey should have confided in Cindy since she said if it were her she would have driven the car off into a lake. Casey didnt realize what a partnet in crime Cindy could have been after the fact. She quickly realized Casey offed the child and the only one left alive was Casey who is the apple of her eye. Cindy would have done more to cover for the murder if she only knew.

“its all just my opinion anyway”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Gee Evidence 101 would you somehow be connected to the Polivka family of Warren Ohio? just wondering

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I liked about Ashton's book was his overwhelming, unyielding support of the Anthony's, most particularly George & Cindy.
If the movie is realistically about anything in the book, it should be that.
How long before the Ashton-Loving, Casey-Hating Boycotters, begin to Boycott Ashton's movie?
Naturally they will find a way to blame Casey because that is the type of cowards they are.
LMAO!
I just find it very amusing that they classified it as a fictional novel. I never read the book. I refuse to buy it and give Ashton my money. I guess his book is as fictional as the no coyotes in Florida

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm agreeing with Baez's statement that the State buried the computer reports.
100% in agreement.
And in addition to those reports, they buried a lot more.
Interestingly, the biggest bombshell that's come from this recent news headline is, it's the first time I ever heard the State knew 2 months prior to trial exactly what Jose was going to say in his opening statement and despite having all the resources available to the State to use to disprove those allegations, come trial day, they couldn't disprove any of it.
Yes, you would.

It must be sad going through life not trusting anyone, especially those who are held to a higher standard.

The state didn't waste time or resources disproving the "allegations" as you call them because they were beyond ridiculous. The fact that Baez used those allegations doesn't mean they really happened. Nothing he said (imo) was true. He's as phony as Casey is.

He used lies to get a liar free. What a concept! Therein lies your genius.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find it very amusing that they classified it as a fictional novel. I never read the book. I refuse to buy it and give Ashton my money. I guess his book is as fictional as the no coyotes in Florida
Jose's book is full of lies, so I guess they're about even.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to give any of them money. I got Ashton's book from the library. But our library didn't carry Baez's book, probably b/c it came from a vanity publisher.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you would.
It must be sad going through life not trusting anyone, especially those who are held to a higher standard.
The state didn't waste time or resources disproving the "allegations" as you call them because they were beyond ridiculous. The fact that Baez used those allegations doesn't mean they really happened. Nothing he said (imo) was true. He's as phony as Casey is.
He used lies to get a liar free. What a concept! Therein lies your genius.
would you hire him if you were accused of a crime? you would if you were guilty and hoping this same trick will work for your trial LOL that is the lot in life for poor Jose. Any criminal hiring him is branding themsleves a Casey wanna-be LOL his career is hopeless after this trial. It was not his skill but a perfect storm of jurors who couldnt see the trees for the forest and the time that lasped before the evidence was discovered not Jose's skill by any means.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
While Jose Baez got the verdict for his Client, I would not hire him for a traffic ticket for a dog-leash violation. As an ex-offender I have first-hand experience in what an attorney should do and should not do. I was not impressed with his briefs, and certainly not his arguments.
The government handed Casey the keys to the jail when they could not establish cause of death in a capital murder prosecution. That is one element in a case like that you have to have as the cause is essential to successfully prosecute capital murder. A mere determination of 'homicidal means' don't cut it, and what jury will find capital murder without it, when the government had the body?
While the government found Caylee, she was no more than a bag of bones by the time they found her. So, my argument is Casey was rewarded for getting away with murder committing murder by hiding the body for a sufficient period of time before its discovery, thus depriving the government of cause of death.
I was very dissappointed with Linda Burdick's opening too. I dont understand why they didnt just force ol Granny Pleasea to tell the truth about the theft and the fight and force Lee to to admit he saw and broke up the fight and call ole Padilla in as crazy as he is he was told by Lee what happened that night. Ofcourse I do realize the Anthony's were not going to help the state convict Casey. Casey has learned she gets away with murder if she just keeps up the lies and doesnt back down. That is one thing that urks me, this has been her life and she has never been made to own up to anything. Cindy IMO is to blame for that. The entire fiasco was a perfect storm of bad timing bad luck bad lawyering on both sides ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Nuthuggers 46er wrote:
<quoted text>
But the good part is that JA's book of fiction ( as you call it ),is still selling quite well, he has made a lot of money on his book of fiction and even a movie being made,don't know if he gets proceeds from the or not hope he does.

Now what about JOB's book of fiction,extremely bad sales,no movies about his great book of fiction.

Evidently a Hell lot of more people believe JA's book of fiction than JAB's, imagine that
Evidence101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
The Casey-Hater Boycott has begun with Jeff Ashton going under the bus.

The irony is indeed rich......and very gratifying.

tv.yahoo.com/news/casey-anthony-movie-debut-j...

Proving yet again that the haters will hate, just to be hatin'.
Evidence101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

tired of the lies wrote:
Gee Evidence 101 would you somehow be connected to the Polivka family of Warren Ohio? just wondering
No, tired, I'm not somehow connected to the Polivka family of Warren Ohio.

Are you somehow connected to the Spain family of Phoenix Arizona & Las Vegas Nevada?

Then shutthefuckup and leave other people out of it or we can trade blows all day.
Evidence101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

tired of the lies wrote:
<quoted text>
the point is she left the stinky car in hopes some other sucker would come along
No, the point is the FACTS show the car didn't stink until AFTER it was towed -- and when combined with FAKE IMPOUND DOCUMENTS -- suggests CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE that a criminal conspiracy took place.
Isabella

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

tired of the lies wrote:
<quoted text>
would you hire him if you were accused of a crime? you would if you were guilty and hoping this same trick will work for your trial LOL that is the lot in life for poor Jose. Any criminal hiring him is branding themsleves a Casey wanna-be LOL his career is hopeless after this trial. It was not his skill but a perfect storm of jurors who couldnt see the trees for the forest and the time that lasped before the evidence was discovered not Jose's skill by any means.
Unfortunately, I fear you may be wrong. We are living in a society that marvels at falsehoods and notorious crimes. How Jose passed the bar is a mystery because he doesn't appear to be all that brilliant. However, he is shrewd and does his best to associate himself with the worst of criminals in order to make a name for himself and to further his career. So far, he has been quite successful with this strategy.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

The Court Of Public Opinion: Casey Anthony Web Search
Court Of Public Opinion: Part 1
05:25
Court Of Public Opinion: Part 2
08:56
http://www.myfoxla.com/story/20222609/court-o...

JWG has arisen to become a Websleuths "computer expert"!

The question is asked -- are crime web sleuths (in their pyjamas, drinking coffee) smarter than the cops?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
While Jose Baez got the verdict for his Client, I would not hire him for a traffic ticket for a dog-leash violation. As an ex-offender I have first-hand experience in what an attorney should do and should not do. I was not impressed with his briefs, and certainly not his arguments.
The government handed Casey the keys to the jail when they could not establish cause of death in a capital murder prosecution. That is one element in a case like that you have to have as the cause is essential to successfully prosecute capital murder. A mere determination of 'homicidal means' don't cut it, and what jury will find capital murder without it, when the government had the body?
While the government found Caylee, she was no more than a bag of bones by the time they found her. So, my argument is Casey was rewarded for getting away with murder committing murder by hiding the body for a sufficient period of time before its discovery, thus depriving the government of cause of death.
Very true Chucky but in your honest opinion,dont you believe there was enough circumstantial evidence to warrant a manslaughter conviction. Casey last person seen with a live Caylee + 31 days,not one call to anybody about her daughter missin,kidnapped or dead + two weeks of nothing but lies to police + changing her stories of the last time she saw Caylee+ lies to family and friends of Caylee's where about's. That all adds up to this Lady was responsible for Caylee's death.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the point is the FACTS show the car didn't stink until AFTER it was towed -- and when combined with FAKE IMPOUND DOCUMENTS -- suggests CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE that a criminal conspiracy took place.
and you got that idea from Cindy and we all know she is a pillar of truth LOL
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I thought you said they couldn't hate and boycott it because it is a movie based on JA's book.
Like I said yesterday,that book and Movie is about the trial of Casey Anthony,who is still considered the most hated person there is and her vile mother as well.
Casey will never be anybody in this world ever again,the fact she is still hiding like a rat pretty well proves that point. SHE is unemployable in every sense of the word,her visions of being a celebrity,went right down the tubes with that verdict,As much as most people hated that verdict in actuality the jury did everybody a favor,made her hide from the world.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, tired, I'm not somehow connected to the Polivka family of Warren Ohio.
Are you somehow connected to the Spain family of Phoenix Arizona & Las Vegas Nevada?
Then shutthefuckup and leave other people out of it or we can trade blows all day.
Read my reply post #471355 to you regarding the OCSO impound form released in State discovery.

Perhaps this is a matter best handled by Websleuths Citizens Investigators?

OCSO incidence reports are public records, are they not?

Do you have connections - I don't, I got banned for foolishly crossing the line of "group think".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I thought you said they couldn't hate and boycott it because it is a movie based on JA's book.
Like I said yesterday,that book and Movie is about the trial of Casey Anthony,who is still considered the most hated person there is and her vile mother as well.
Casey will never be anybody in this world ever again,the fact she is still hiding like a rat pretty well proves that point. SHE is unemployable in every sense of the word,her visions of being a celebrity,went right down the tubes with that verdict,As much as most people hated that verdict in actuality the jury did everybody a favor,made her hide from the world.
Bravo so correct and even her own lawyer didnt trust her that is how the videos leaked LOL
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spinning again, 90+% of those commentary's are directed toward Casey Anthony, not JA's Book.
People hate that woman with a passion,anything about her in any way will anger the populous.
In Fact not only did she win the honor of being the most hated, she also won 1st place as the most diabolical killer of the century

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info