CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#471343 Nov 30, 2012
Eva Scheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who IS Mario?
Undercover Jesse, as played by Casey's wide shoulders in the video diaries?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#471344 Nov 30, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the movie characters based on Jeff's novel.
Jeff
Jeff's wife Rita
Linda
Frank
Stenger
George
Cindy
Casey
Ricardo
Mallory
and
"Mario"
Who would be writing nasty letters over that?
Mad that Clovis wasn't represented?
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#471345 Nov 30, 2012
Eva Scheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Casting makes sense :-)
He left out Blinky & ValHall.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#471346 Nov 30, 2012
Hal Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are like a nagging Hemorrhoid on the anal orifice of Topix-
Oh? And I suppose you are like a tube of Preparation-H?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#471347 Nov 30, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Undercover Jesse, as played by Casey's wide shoulders in the video diaries?
Rambler, you forgot to change.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#471348 Nov 30, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
They're calling it a novel? Isn't a novel fiction?
Hmmmm...Looks to be...
nov·el 1 (nvl)
n.
1. A fictional prose narrative of considerable length, typically having a plot that is unfolded by the actions, speech, and thoughts of the characters.
All that hard work the competing independents put into the script. All for naught.
Lifetime & Ashton get all the rewards.

The Independents can always make a movie based on Dianne Fanning or Jose's book.
LMMFAO!!!!
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#471349 Nov 30, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Mad that Clovis wasn't represented?
Clovis wasn't a theme in Ashton's book.

Did you read Jose's book?
Lots of Clovis themed ideas in Jose's book.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#471350 Nov 30, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
They're calling it a novel? Isn't a novel fiction?
Hmmmm...Looks to be...
nov·el 1 (nvl)
n.
1. A fictional prose narrative of considerable length, typically having a plot that is unfolded by the actions, speech, and thoughts of the characters.
What I liked about Ashton's book was his overwhelming, unyielding support of the Anthony's, most particularly George & Cindy.

If the movie is realistically about anything in the book, it should be that.

How long before the Ashton-Loving, Casey-Hating Boycotters, begin to Boycott Ashton's movie?

Naturally they will find a way to blame Casey because that is the type of cowards they are.

LMAO!
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#471351 Nov 30, 2012
Blaiss took her boycott movement private?

Sharron, Sharron, Sharron......

You can run but you can't hide like the rat that you are.
Isabella

Bradley, IL

#471352 Nov 30, 2012
tired of the lies wrote:
im gonna play devils advocate here since I cant sleep.
It did cross my mind that since Casey is a consumate liar and tex/phone/puter freak, those things dont go well with an active toddler and private swimming pool. I thought it was possible Caylee was bugging her to go swim while Casey was pre occupied with Tony and her other 500 boytoys.
Casey might have either on purpose or by accident allowed Caylee to swim un attended while she chatted away the day either knowing or not knowing what the possibilities were so when Caylee became overwhelmed and drown Casey knew no one would believe her that it was an accident afterall she is a liar and was suppose to be at work. She also had feelings of hate and thought of murdering Caylee months before, the strange breakfast video displays that notion. I could see Casey trying to make this event look like a murder and someone eklse was to blame i.e. the dreaded Zanny the Nanny. I do belive Amy when she said Casey was not that smart, this sounds plausible after all we have seen and heard on how Casey's mind works.
Im not saying this is what happened its just a possibility and its still murder 1 in my mind. SHe knew or should have knwon leaving her kid to swim alone would result in her demise and if this is what happened it may have been done on purpose either way IMO its murder. Just a thought and a possible answer for why the dogs hit on the pool and playhouse.
Interesting ideas - and, I agree with your analysis of the character of Casey. However, it seems to me that there were facts presented long ago as to why very likely Caylee didn't drown, but at the moment I can't think what they were? Once thing for certain,if she had died in that pool, why did Casey bother to put tape over her mouth? But the dogs definitely hit on that area; I don't doubt of course that her little body was taken back to the Anthony's back yard for awhile. Did Casey put the body in the water while deciding whether or not to use drowning as an excuse?

Don't forget, cadaver dogs can only hit on the smell of death if a body has been in an area for at least an hour after the person has died. It takes a little while for it to decompose. In other words, if Caylee had died somewhere around the house or back yard, she would have had to been left there for awhile and not immediatley been taken away.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#471353 Nov 30, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't BROWSE GOOGLE, a search engine, on your HOME DESKTOP PC if you're on a plane.
Your computer ACTIVITY is logged thru the drive of the device that you have on the plane with you.
Otherwise Cindy could have just made the searches for CHLOROPHYLL at work and never left the office.......saving the Prosecution's valuable rebuttal space for something that actually made a difference.
NO NOT the Home Computer on the plane...of course it goes without saying.

It would have to be the laptop and the laptop Cindy could have had at work or aywhere for that matter...or whoever from the household could have had the laptop with them (George,Cindy,Casey or Lee)outside the house with that Broadband internet device...

The question is : Did the Anthony have such a device and what company provided the Broadband device.

“its all just my opinion anyway”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#471354 Nov 30, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't Devils Advocate. That's the same filthy Casey-Hater mantra that has swirled since the beginning.
Pare it down and you're still saying "Casey killed Caylee and she did it alone".
Devils Advocate is to go against conventional group-think -- to test the strength of group-think's position -- and would be something like:
"What if Caylee really went into the care of a third party on June 16th; and Casey wasn't there when Caylee died?"
Which would cause the group-think group to offer proof of where & when Caylee died, to prove your "What If Scenario" wrong.
What if the dog had not stop to pee he would have caught the rabbit

that is correct she is responsible for her death. Casey was the one responsible for her well being, Casey is the one who wanted to party, Casey is the one who lied and refused to grow up and take care of her child, Casey is the one who benefitted from Caylee's demise. Casey stole to support her fake life. Caylee was in the way. Caylee was getting old enough to tell on her!

There is no other person on this planet that wanted Caylee gone but Casey. Yes up and until that moment she played the good mom act but after whatever it was snapped the death of her child was the result. No phatnom Nannies...sorry
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#471355 Nov 30, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a waste of time you are.
The FAKE impound form says at the top in bold "OCSO IMPOUND FORM". You can't miss it. Not even sideways.
Let me find it and I will get back to you later.
Now, by "tow transmission", do you mean the document which shows an OCSO officer logged in on JULY 16, 2008 and generated a status summary for the Pontiac -- which says "IMPOUNDED-OCSO" June 30, 2008?
Because that document only supports a collusion with the FAKE impound form.
There shouldn't be ANY documents that indicate the Pontiac was IMPOUNDED by OCSO, since it wasn't IMPOUNDED period!
The Pontiac was a routine PRIVATE TOW - and all the requisite PRIVATE TOW DOCUMENTS are present and accounted for.
Additionally, the trial testimony supports the legitimacy of the PRIVATE TOW documents.
The trial testimony offered no support to the legitimacy of any OCSO IMPOUND documents.
So..........why in the hell were impound documents in the discovery AT ALL?
Is it because someone was tampering with the Pontiac when the car was at the tow yard?
That would be the most logical scenario since the car didn't stink until the tow yard got it.
page 379
OSCO incident report 080063676 - June 30, 2008
http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews...

It would be very interesting to know what OCSO incident was recorded in regard to #080063676 incident report because if the OCSO impound document is fabricated, it's highly unusual the fabricator would include a reference number which would easily determine it to be a fake.

And don't forget OCSO is THE SOURCE of these documents, released to the State and then published in accordance to Sunshine Laws.

Do you believe OCSO would knowingly release fictious documents into the public, which involves their own department?

Location hidden

#471356 Nov 30, 2012
Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting ideas - and, I agree with your analysis of the character of Casey. However, it seems to me that there were facts presented long ago as to why very likely Caylee didn't drown, but at the moment I can't think what they were? Once thing for certain,if she had died in that pool, why did Casey bother to put tape over her mouth? But the dogs definitely hit on that area; I don't doubt of course that her little body was taken back to the Anthony's back yard for awhile. Did Casey put the body in the water while deciding whether or not to use drowning as an excuse?
Don't forget, cadaver dogs can only hit on the smell of death if a body has been in an area for at least an hour after the person has died. It takes a little while for it to decompose. In other words, if Caylee had died somewhere around the house or back yard, she would have had to been left there for awhile and not immediatley been taken away.
GOOD POST and I agree. We will never know what was going on in that odd little mind of Casey Anthony. All that matters is her child was killed on her watch. I too wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt till the story unfolded and then this case reminded me so much of Susan SMith but Ms. Smith did not have the capacity to deceive like Casey can so she fessed up.

I just hope one day the truth comes out and some think Karma is a bitch and will get her in the end..

Location hidden

#471357 Nov 30, 2012
I think the bones would have shown evidence. I believe they can tell by the skeleton if a drowning occurred.

Location hidden

#471358 Nov 30, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a waste of time you are.
The FAKE impound form says at the top in bold "OCSO IMPOUND FORM". You can't miss it. Not even sideways.
Let me find it and I will get back to you later.
Now, by "tow transmission", do you mean the document which shows an OCSO officer logged in on JULY 16, 2008 and generated a status summary for the Pontiac -- which says "IMPOUNDED-OCSO" June 30, 2008?
Because that document only supports a collusion with the FAKE impound form.
There shouldn't be ANY documents that indicate the Pontiac was IMPOUNDED by OCSO, since it wasn't IMPOUNDED period!
The Pontiac was a routine PRIVATE TOW - and all the requisite PRIVATE TOW DOCUMENTS are present and accounted for.
Additionally, the trial testimony supports the legitimacy of the PRIVATE TOW documents.
The trial testimony offered no support to the legitimacy of any OCSO IMPOUND documents.
So..........why in the hell were impound documents in the discovery AT ALL?
Is it because someone was tampering with the Pontiac when the car was at the tow yard?
That would be the most logical scenario since the car didn't stink until the tow yard got it.
the point is she left the stinky car in hopes some other sucker would come along and could then take the fall for the crime ... the forensics show clearly a dead body was in that car you can shout out all the BS till the end of days and it wont change the facts. Actually Casey should have confided in Cindy since she said if it were her she would have driven the car off into a lake. Casey didnt realize what a partnet in crime Cindy could have been after the fact. She quickly realized Casey offed the child and the only one left alive was Casey who is the apple of her eye. Cindy would have done more to cover for the murder if she only knew.

Location hidden

#471359 Nov 30, 2012
Gee Evidence 101 would you somehow be connected to the Polivka family of Warren Ohio? just wondering

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#471360 Nov 30, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I liked about Ashton's book was his overwhelming, unyielding support of the Anthony's, most particularly George & Cindy.
If the movie is realistically about anything in the book, it should be that.
How long before the Ashton-Loving, Casey-Hating Boycotters, begin to Boycott Ashton's movie?
Naturally they will find a way to blame Casey because that is the type of cowards they are.
LMAO!
I just find it very amusing that they classified it as a fictional novel. I never read the book. I refuse to buy it and give Ashton my money. I guess his book is as fictional as the no coyotes in Florida

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#471361 Nov 30, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm agreeing with Baez's statement that the State buried the computer reports.
100% in agreement.
And in addition to those reports, they buried a lot more.
Interestingly, the biggest bombshell that's come from this recent news headline is, it's the first time I ever heard the State knew 2 months prior to trial exactly what Jose was going to say in his opening statement and despite having all the resources available to the State to use to disprove those allegations, come trial day, they couldn't disprove any of it.
Yes, you would.

It must be sad going through life not trusting anyone, especially those who are held to a higher standard.

The state didn't waste time or resources disproving the "allegations" as you call them because they were beyond ridiculous. The fact that Baez used those allegations doesn't mean they really happened. Nothing he said (imo) was true. He's as phony as Casey is.

He used lies to get a liar free. What a concept! Therein lies your genius.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#471362 Nov 30, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find it very amusing that they classified it as a fictional novel. I never read the book. I refuse to buy it and give Ashton my money. I guess his book is as fictional as the no coyotes in Florida
Jose's book is full of lies, so I guess they're about even.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Go fish 1,704,224
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr FART BRIGADE 64,456
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) 11 hr Seamus 41
One Word (Jul '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 2,595
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 12 hr Princess Hey 23,144
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 13,415
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 19,719

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages