CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Free Porkchoppa Committee

#471016 Nov 28, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite crafty with shoelaces.
Fool-proof suffocation, MAYBE?

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#471017 Nov 28, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually believe kc had an excuse (lie) for everything and filled bozo head. The 2 of them put their spin on everything.
Why did CM feel the need to test kc's competency and delay the trial even longer? Reality isn't kc's strong suit!
Cheney Mason wanted her evaluated in case she received the death penalty?

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#471018 Nov 28, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled suffocation wrong it's suffication...j/k

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#471019 Nov 28, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
We know she's crafty.

Ask Andres and clovis

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

#471020 Nov 28, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheney Mason wanted her evaluated in case she received the death penalty?
Lol,wrong!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

#471021 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
We know she's crafty.
Ask Andres and clovis
Oh!

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#471022 Nov 28, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe more likely than not it was jury nullification. Which side likely got the blame for the jury being sequestered and particularly over the Independence Day holiday. My view the prosecution did...so alas the verdict.
That isn't what I would call jury nullification but it may have played some role in how the jury operated.

Level 3

Location hidden

#471023 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Shooting onesself is usually a man's choice of suicide.
women usually use pills.
Also drama queens theat don't plan on killing themselves, just looking for attention from their friends,family...
and media.
A suicide threat should never be taken lightly.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#471024 Nov 28, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text> Cellphone records placed hundreds of people "in that area" at that time.
Right now, my cellphone is placing me "in the area of" the river bank. But I'm not on the focking river bank.
Unless you produce evidence that physically places me on the river bank, I'm not on the river bank.
Once again......THE PROSECUTION REJECTED the theory that Casey was at the home on June 16, 2008 past the hour of 12:50 pm.
They reject the theory that Caylee died at home on June 16, 2008.
Jeff Ashton was PISSED OFF at Baez for even merely suggesting that Caylee died at the home of her loving grandparents.
Jeff Ashton clearly states in his book that there is NO EVIDENCE that Casey returned home on June 16, 2008, either BEFORE OR AFTER George left.
Jeff Ashton said Casey is a highly intelligent, extremely smart individual.
Regardless what he says, I truly don't see him buying into the saga that these misspelled searches came from Casey.
She didn't kill her kid.
I don't think she killed Caylee either.
You mentioned a river today so I thought I would post a pretty proverb to you.

Word of the day

The river does not swell with clear water. Italian Proverb

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#471025 Nov 28, 2012
Who is playing POWERBALL tonight?

I don't usually waste my money but I think two tickets won't break me.

Level 3

Location hidden

#471026 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
From above link,
"Also, he says men who attempt suicide with pills tend to take heavier overdoses than women do."
Using common sense I deduce George wasn't truly suicidal that day.
"Tend to",'typically", and "usually" don't mean all fit into that paradigm. George may well have been truly suicidal but didn't read the "rules" for how to do it. Considering he was admitted and treated he obviously had some real issues.

It is good common sense to never take suicide lightly or to discount the threats.

Level 3

Location hidden

#471027 Nov 28, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, didnt one of the jurors say her sister and crack head BF tried to kill her father while robbing him? Minor crime to you no doubt.
16 6 60 <-------dayz lucky numbers!
The juror isn't responsible for her sister's actions. The jurors that had criminal backgrounds were minor crimes.

Level 3

Location hidden

#471028 Nov 28, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think George truly wanted to check out, either. I think he was despondent, at his wit's end, & maybe thought the idea of suicide was attractive. But in the end, he didn't want to go all the way. That is a good thing.
I agree but we don't know that. Hopefully his Dr. knew and treated him appropriately. He may have just not completed his plan yet but was on the way to d so. We will never know what his next move would have been.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#471029 Nov 28, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but we don't know that. Hopefully his Dr. knew and treated him appropriately. He may have just not completed his plan yet but was on the way to d so. We will never know what his next move would have been.
Sure we do,
ALERTING THE PRESS.

Level 3

Location hidden

#471030 Nov 28, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not honorable males whose granddaughters were found like Caylee was found.
Honorable males whose granddaughters were found the way Caylee was found want to write down their thoughts and apologies - as well as show some consideration to those left behind.
What? That isn't in "the study"?
The problem with you ghouls, you rely too much on studies while taking complete leave of common sense.
Those who use the studies to prove this is what happened don't understand statistics. Unfortunately statistics are misused often.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

#471031 Nov 28, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
The juror isn't responsible for her sister's actions. The jurors that had criminal backgrounds were minor crimes.
Yeah I see that coming from you, a Pedro supporter, minor crime right=/

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#471032 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Good Luck!!!!!!!! How fun would it be to win that kind of cash?!
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#471033 Nov 28, 2012
Regarding Casey's AOL Instant Messenger:

"Baez now notes that the login may have been AUTOMATIC whenever SOMEONE started a browser."

Casey would know but,
yeah, just like I said, AIM was probably set to launch on start up, so any psycho who helped themselves to Casey's computer would unwittingly (or knowingly) be logging into the account.

George and Casey both DENY making the search.
George and the Prosecution DENIES Casey was even in the home at the time in question. Either time you choose..

THAT LEAVES THE PSYCHO!!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

#471034 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Yeah, playing.....I'll be pissed if dayz played my numbers offered to him that I didnt play.........16 6 60 <666 the devils spawn >

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#471035 Nov 28, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
So full of insults today, wuz a matter wiff u?
Defending a child killing beotch getting to you?
Watch the blood pressure, would want you to pull a DW heart attack with that black heart of yours!
kc killed Caylee in a fit of rage cause SINdy wouldn't babysit her, because kc is a spitefulbitch!
You can tell when Days gets a new crack supply....It types like a crazed retard, giving itself Hearts and brilliant marks along the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,403,578
News Gay-bashing US pastor feeling the heat from SA 1 hr Rainbow Kid 4
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 1 hr Abandoned kids 214
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 hr Just Think 1,578
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 19,095
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr LizW 73,670
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Earthling-1 60,657

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages