CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
AN what

United States

#470994 Nov 28, 2012
Chemicals produced during suffocation.

Catecholamines.

"Any of a group of amines derived from catechol that have important physiological effects as neurotransmitters and hormones and include epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#470995 Nov 28, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
These jurors didn't have squeaky clean backgrounds....Lots of criminal history between them, making them more suspect to the prosecution and LE, imo.
This is false.

The only juror to have any type of "criminal history" was juror #5, who had a DUI conviction way back in 1998.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#470996 Nov 28, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanka worships dead babies.
It's a cult thing.
So full of insults today, wuz a matter wiff u?

Defending a child killing beotch getting to you?

Watch the blood pressure, would want you to pull a DW heart attack with that black heart of yours!

kc killed Caylee in a fit of rage cause SINdy wouldn't babysit her, because kc is a spitefulbitch!
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470997 Nov 28, 2012
-Web wrote:
After sifting thru the Casey suffication news. I typed in the term fool proof suffication and this site came up first.
Talk about giving a person an anxiety attack.
good gawd
One of the detriments of pact-making methods is that they are not foolproof...... combined with a plastic bag over the head to ensure suffocation.
francesfarmersrevenge.com
Crystal Holloway made the following dramatic tweet on her Twitter account.

"SUICIDE PACT"
- Then she went off to the hospital like the dork she is.

This was after her attempts to swindle people into thinking she had a brain tumor.

Gotta have a g'damn brain first.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#470998 Nov 28, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not honorable males whose granddaughters were found like Caylee was found.
Honorable males whose granddaughters were found the way Caylee was found want to write down their thoughts and apologies - as well as show some consideration to those left behind.
What? That isn't in "the study"?
The problem with you ghouls, you rely too much on studies while taking complete leave of common sense.
Anyone who takes his or her own life is in the throes of the deepest, darkest depression. A person attempting suicide is not thinking clearly & is utterly hopeless.

For you to suggest that honor has anything to do with how a man kills himself is grossly insensitive. Talk to people whose male loved ones killed themselves & see how they react to this thoughtless, callous remark.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#470999 Nov 28, 2012
-Web wrote:
After sifting thru the Casey suffication news. I typed in the term fool proof suffication and this site came up first.
Talk about giving a person an anxiety attack.
good gawd
One of the detriments of pact-making methods is that they are not foolproof...... combined with a plastic bag over the head to ensure suffocation.
francesfarmersrevenge.com
Have you figured out what happen to baby Lisa yet, webbie??

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#471000 Nov 28, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
This is false.
The only juror to have any type of "criminal history" was juror #5, who had a DUI conviction way back in 1998.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/...
Not true....there was check forgery and other criminal activity....pot smoker/criminal possession, whatever, all still against the law.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#471002 Nov 28, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Bozo had to write his book and make his money off this case.....blame it on him. Fl the Sunshine State, you can request the same info if you can afford to do so.
I am not blaming just trying to understand.
Some have speculated Casey told Baez in confidence that she searched the term.
If that were the case then Baez would not have written about this in his book.

Maybe I have misunderstood but it's odd the state had experts to help them but the information was found by online amateur sleuthers after the trial is over?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#471004 Nov 28, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you've often mentioned "worship" of........Casey..
You might not realize it, but you're giving away your religious beliefs regarding a living god.
Most of us find the notion of "worshipping" another human to be totally outlandish.
Obviously it's perfectly acceptable to you by your assumption "other people do it too".
Who do you worship?
The definition of worship at the free onlind dictionary.
wor·ship (wûrshp)
n.
a. The reverent love and devotion accorded a deity, an idol, or a sacred object.
b. The ceremonies, prayers, or other religious forms by which this love is expressed.
2. Ardent devotion; adoration.
3. often Worship Chiefly British Used as a form of address for magistrates, mayors, and certain other dignitaries: Your Worship.
v. wor·shiped or wor·shipped, wor·ship·ing or wor·ship·ping, wor·ships
v.tr.
1. To honor and love as a deity.
2. To regard with ardent or adoring esteem or devotion. See Synonyms at revere1.
v.intr.
1. To participate in religious rites of worship.
2. To perform an act of worship.
~~~~~~~~~~
IMO you who say you believe Casey didn't kill her child seem toworship Casey.
As in 2. To regard with ardent or adoring esteem or devotion.
It's rather disgusting.
I choose to ignore your questions since your mental problems and inability to read correctly leads you to ask rather inappropriate ones.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#471005 Nov 28, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you figured out what happen to baby Lisa yet, webbie??
She can barely tie her shoes.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#471006 Nov 28, 2012
I still want to know why, if chloroform disipates quickly, it was found in the trunk in SHOCKINGLY HIGH LEVELS after the trunk had been aired out?

And why didn't it knock out the cadaver dog whose face got right down into it?

Was the chloroform added AFTER the dog finished, only BECAUSE someone already knew a chloroform search was on the hard drive?

Conspiracy to fabricate guilt?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#471007 Nov 28, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not blaming just trying to understand.
Some have speculated Casey told Baez in confidence that she searched the term.
If that were the case then Baez would not have written about this in his book.
Maybe I have misunderstood but it's odd the state had experts to help them but the information was found by online amateur sleuthers after the trial is over?
I actually believe kc had an excuse (lie) for everything and filled bozo head. The 2 of them put their spin on everything.

Why did CM feel the need to test kc's competency and delay the trial even longer? Reality isn't kc's strong suit!

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#471008 Nov 28, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Crystal Holloway made the following dramatic tweet on her Twitter account.
"SUICIDE PACT"
- Then she went off to the hospital like the dork she is.
This was after her attempts to swindle people into thinking she had a brain tumor.
Gotta have a g'damn brain first.
I forgot about the Crystal ordeal there has been some odd people surrounding this case.
Too many

"Woman who says she was George Anthony’s mistress attempts suicide”
Krystal Holloway Suicide Story broke March 26, 2010

River Cruz, whose Twitter post says “SUICIDE PACT,” was rushed to Florida Hospital South, a TV station says.
March 26, 2010
A woman who claimed she had an affair with Casey Anthony’s father tried to kill herself by swallowing pills, WFTV.com is reporting.
River Cruz was rushed to Florida Hospital South, the report says. Her Twitter post says:“SUICIDE PACT.”
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#471009 Nov 28, 2012
STM: "Reality isn't kc's strong suit"

No, but SPELLING sure is!
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#471010 Nov 28, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot about the Crystal ordeal there has been some odd people surrounding this case.
Too many
"Woman who says she was George Anthony’s mistress attempts suicide”
Krystal Holloway Suicide Story broke March 26, 2010
River Cruz, whose Twitter post says “SUICIDE PACT,” was rushed to Florida Hospital South, a TV station says.
March 26, 2010
A woman who claimed she had an affair with Casey Anthony’s father tried to kill herself by swallowing pills, WFTV.com is reporting.
River Cruz was rushed to Florida Hospital South, the report says. Her Twitter post says:“SUICIDE PACT.”
Yeah.......River wanted to END IT ALL because George knew the whole time it was an accident.

LOL!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#471011 Nov 28, 2012
Interesting…. suspicious …

Juror # 8&#8242;s foreclosure was filed in Sept 2010, and had been lingering for almost a year before the Anthony case even began, yet her foreclosure was not dismissed until 7 months AFTER the Anthony case was over. No special treatment for her apparently.

Juror # 11, the Foreman, David Angelo’s Foreclosure was only filed a few days before the Anthony jury selection began, yet his Foreclosure was quickly dismissed as soon as it was confirmed that he would be on the jury. How would he be able to resolve a Foreclosure case within days, while he was sitting in jury selection and then the beginning of the trial? How did he have the money so quickly? What kind of deal was he able to work out with the Bank?

There may be nothing to this …. but it sure does raise questions …..

…………………………

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

Comment:

…………………………

…Yes Angelo – why did your house go into foreclosure? You are a teacher with a steady salary, not married and no kids and you are 40 years old. At the best, you seem to be very irresponsible with your finances – just like somebody else we know named Jose Baez!

SOMETHING STINKS REALLY BAD ABOUT YOU AND WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT SOON.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#471012 Nov 28, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
If you decompose or separate the B lines..you get 1 and 3 ...
13 is Karma hitting at Jose 13aez these days!
I'm sorry, I don't understand the connection with '13'.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#471013 Nov 28, 2012
http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/tag/david-...

Link for the above post, pretty sure this site uncovered the bad deeds of some of the jurors.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#471014 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
She can barely tie her shoes.
I'm quite crafty with shoelaces.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#471015 Nov 28, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
STM: "Reality isn't kc's strong suit"
No, but SPELLING sure is!
NoT! I only know a handful of great spellers, my husband being one of them, but his math skills SUCK!

All that missing money from the ants bank account tells me someone elses math skills SUCKED too!!

You only wish they were perfect=/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min John Galt 1,418,773
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 98,166
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Wiley_Kyote 73,689
last post wins! (Jul '11) Thu Milee 5,970
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... Thu Fa-Foxy 198
News Sources: UCF baseball coach Jay Bergman harasse... (May '08) Aug 24 Former Play 213

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages