STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#470948 Nov 28, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I was not aware they had records. Hell, felons for example in Florida, it is like have fun trying to vote. I'd love to sit on a jury but I would be tossed before I sat down with prospective jurors.
I did a quick search before I posted that, couldnt find the link. I believe An posted their criminal history. I'll look again a little later, have to run for awhile.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#470949 Nov 28, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're living proof that the Neanderthal gene is still raging strong.
Why do you think that?

Studies show what men and women usually use for suicide.

I am a neanderthal because I can read?

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.as...

When men attempt suicide, there's usually no use in calling an ambulance.

"Males tend to choose methods that are more immediately lethal," says Lanny Berman, PhD, executive director of the American Association of Suicidology.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#470950 Nov 28, 2012
From above link,
"Also, he says men who attempt suicide with pills tend to take heavier overdoses than women do."

Using common sense I deduce George wasn't truly suicidal that day.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#470951 Nov 28, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then maybe they drew on their real life experience that just because someone commited a minor crime, doesn't mean they are also a homicidal maniac.
Duh!
Really, didnt one of the jurors say her sister and crack head BF tried to kill her father while robbing him? Minor crime to you no doubt.

16 6 60 <-------dayz lucky numbers!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#470952 Nov 28, 2012
Seriously, the dude ent to the hospital in a car.
If he was on death's door there would've been a need for EMTs and an IV with an ambulance ride.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#470953 Nov 28, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what she did either, dummy.
If Lee's sworn oath testimony, pertaining to Casey's version to him (privately) is true, Casey was at an undisclosed location getting Caylee ripped from her arms.
His testimony was consistent with his deposition.
The Prosecution offered absolutely no rebuttal to Lee's evidence (testimony is evidence) to put Casey back at home instead.
The prosecution made no attempt to disprove Casey's version to Lee.
Deal with it.
Lee -- or anyone -- can testify under oath as to what Casey said. Given her extraordinary track record of lying to EVERYONE, I see no reason to believe Casey was telling the truth.
Evidence101

United States

#470954 Nov 28, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What was "treciama's" source of the computer files in 2009 which allegedly LE didn't uncover and the State didn't know existed until last week?
That can't be right, eh?
Probably the same source as the fake impound document.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#470955 Nov 28, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree, that was one fantasy life she was living.
After watching her stupid video diaries, I can tell 3 years in jail sure didn't knock her back into reality=/
She'll be needing handlers for the rest of her life in order to keep out of trouble!
When the "handlers" see there is no money to be had they will kick her to the curb.
I wonder if she's lifted anyone's wallet yet?

I went to post this and got
"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator"
Am I missing something here?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#470956 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Casey doublebacked to the house after George left for work on the 16th of June.
She often did this.
Cellphone and computer records place her in that area at that time.
We have no idea what was said by George to the Grand Jury.
Most mothers that kill their children leave family and frends flabbergasted, "We had no idea, we though she was good mother."
Casey was lucky that Caylee's body was not found early enough for some physical evidence to be intact. Time and the elements destroyed much.
Items from the home were found with her remains. The evidence of a body being in Caseys car trunk tells a tale that is ignored. Casey's actions and inactions during her 31 days of freedom are also evidence ignored by those with no common sense.
I agree.

I'd also like to include anyone who murders a family member, for example, a spouse. Except in cases of serious domestic abuse, most people are shocked that the person in question -- usually the husband or boyfriend -- was capable of such a thing.

It's also true when a couple splits up. How many times have you heard,'But they were so happy together. They adored each other. They were the last couple we'd ever expect to divorce, etc.'

No one knows how someone behaves or interacts with another when no one is around to see.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#470957 Nov 28, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lee -- or anyone -- can testify under oath as to what Casey said. Given her extraordinary track record of lying to EVERYONE, I see no reason to believe Casey was telling the truth.
I don't think she is capable of telling the truth.
They just falll out of her mouth so easily.

I am pretty sure she will never get a book deal or an interview due to this.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#470958 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think that?
Studies show what men and women usually use for suicide.
I am a neanderthal because I can read?
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.as...
When men attempt suicide, there's usually no use in calling an ambulance.
"Males tend to choose methods that are more immediately lethal," says Lanny Berman, PhD, executive director of the American Association of Suicidology.
That assumption has been around for decades. It's very easy to prove -- they just go by statistics.

I can't believe Dazed called you a Neanderthal. He hasn't even seen that picture of you. The nerve!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#470959 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
From above link,
"Also, he says men who attempt suicide with pills tend to take heavier overdoses than women do."
Using common sense I deduce George wasn't truly suicidal that day.
I don't think George truly wanted to check out, either. I think he was despondent, at his wit's end, & maybe thought the idea of suicide was attractive. But in the end, he didn't want to go all the way. That is a good thing.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#470960 Nov 28, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>That fact surprises me especially for a death-qualified jury. I would think the government wanted a bunch of law and order folks on steroids. if you are the government, you don't want ex-criminals sitting on a death jury.
I also remember reading 2 or 3 of the jurors/alt were in foreclosure procedure prior to the trial, afterwards they were all back in good standing. Wonder if were the 3 that made TV cameos?(will look for the links later, out the door now)

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#470961 Nov 28, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same source as the fake impound document.
You & your fake impound document. It is equally likely that the paper was scrap paper from old forms. At my last job, we always used old reports & such as scrap paper.

There is nothing to prove it is a forged document.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#470962 Nov 28, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>That fact surprises me especially for a death-qualified jury. I would think the government wanted a bunch of law and order folks on steroids. if you are the government, you don't want ex-criminals sitting on a death jury.
Only in Floriduh....was Judge perry serious when he said he'd go next door to the homeless shelter in order to fill the jury seats!!?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#470963 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
When the "handlers" see there is no money to be had they will kick her to the curb.
I've rec'd that message for the silliest things that aren't profane or inappropriate by any stretch of the imagination.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#470964 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Casey doublebacked to the house after George left for work on the 16th of June.
She often did this.
We have no idea what was said by George to the Grand Jury.
Most mothers that kill their children leave family and frends flabbergasted, "We had no idea, we though she was good mother."
Casey was lucky that Caylee's body was not found early enough for some physical evidence to be intact. Time and the elements destroyed much.
Items from the home were found with her remains. The evidence of a body being in Caseys car trunk tells a tale that is ignored. Casey's actions and inactions during her 31 days of freedom are also evidence ignored by those with no common sense.
What else do you think Jose 13aez knew and didn't devulge for claiming the "CRIME SCENE" was staged....

Why do you think that the crime scene tells it all and YET...
Casey is found NOT GUILTY ...

Could you elaborate on this? Was the Crime scene too Perfect?
Evidence101

United States

#470965 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Cellphone records placed hundreds of people "in that area" at that time.

Right now, my cellphone is placing me "in the area of" the river bank. But I'm not on the focking river bank.

Unless you produce evidence that physically places me on the river bank, I'm not on the river bank.

Once again......THE PROSECUTION REJECTED the theory that Casey was at the home on June 16, 2008 past the hour of 12:50 pm.

They reject the theory that Caylee died at home on June 16, 2008.

Jeff Ashton was PISSED OFF at Baez for even merely suggesting that Caylee died at the home of her loving grandparents.

Jeff Ashton clearly states in his book that there is NO EVIDENCE that Casey returned home on June 16, 2008, either BEFORE OR AFTER George left.

Jeff Ashton said Casey is a highly intelligent, extremely smart individual.

Regardless what he says, I truly don't see him buying into the saga that these misspelled searches came from Casey.

She didn't kill her kid.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#470966 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think she is capable of telling the truth.
They just falll out of her mouth so easily.
I am pretty sure she will never get a book deal or an interview due to this.
I agree, b/c most would doubt every word on the page or in an interview.

Did I ever tell you my stepmother was Jackie Kennedy?
I used to be a Broadway star, then I became a movie star.
Did you know I have several gold records for my singing career?

Oh, did you ever get around to reading my latest book? The one on the NY Times best-seller list?

Gotta go take the Aston-Martin in for a tuneup.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#470967 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone must be CRYING to the mods again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Insult Thread (Jul '11) 1 hr JessicaAtriedes 32
News Shaq to roast Justin Bieber 2 hr big 4
You May Now Kiss Your Virgin Bride 3 hr Texas_Ave 5
Fifty Shades of Grey Not Enough Decadence for J... 3 hr HELL ON EARTH 13
Violated Virgins 3 hr Texas_Ave 5
4701 Gonzales 4709 Zenaida Grave Markers 3 hr Texas_Ave 5
News Starbucks secret iced coffee ingredient (Jun '09) 3 hr Texas_Ave 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr shinningelectr0n 1,207,932
Poll Rambler's posts prove? (Dec '11) 4 hr Texas_Ave 81
Orlando Dating