CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#470970 Nov 28, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I had forgotten that Webbie. I'm sure the FBI can handle it without my help lol. It just annoys me when I can't make sense out of some things.
Yes they can.lol
It is annoying to try to put things in the proper places.

The circumstances on how the information was obtained is strange but there have been so many crazy oddities from the past surrounding this case.

My understanding is an attorney from Phoenix read Baez's book and requested records from OCSO.

And Pipitone was trying to get search history from SA's office for two years?

So Isabel(lawyer person) sends off for the history data, and it takes her about four weeks to receive.

Isabel H.contacts an amateur online sleuther to decipher?

The amateur sleuther according to one article had been in touch with Pipitone prior because they both wanted the hard drive but It was the history data they needed?

Its just strange to me that an online sleuther people and a lawyer from Phoenix found the data but not experts for the state.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470971 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think that?
Studies show what men and women usually use for suicide.
I am a neanderthal because I can read?
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.as...
When men attempt suicide, there's usually no use in calling an ambulance.
"Males tend to choose methods that are more immediately lethal," says Lanny Berman, PhD, executive director of the American Association of Suicidology.
Not honorable males whose granddaughters were found like Caylee was found.

Honorable males whose granddaughters were found the way Caylee was found want to write down their thoughts and apologies - as well as show some consideration to those left behind.

What? That isn't in "the study"?

The problem with you ghouls, you rely too much on studies while taking complete leave of common sense.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470974 Nov 28, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do you think Jose 13aez knew and didn't devulge for claiming the "CRIME SCENE" was staged....
Why do you think that the crime scene tells it all and YET...
Casey is found NOT GUILTY ...
Could you elaborate on this? Was the Crime scene too Perfect?
It was a "Studies Show" crime scene, lacking common sense.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470975 Nov 28, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, didnt one of the jurors say her sister and crack head BF tried to kill her father while robbing him? Minor crime to you no doubt.
16 6 60 <-------dayz lucky numbers!
Moot point.
The SISTER and crackhead BOYFRIEND weren't on the JURY!

Chuckycheez claims he was in FEDERAL PRISON.
Is he too a homicidal maniac because he committed other crimes?

If so, I suggest you pick your online friends a little better.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#470976 Nov 28, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>The luck you had, I'd move to another state.
Oh! but I did...11 days after Casey completed her Probation, I took Amtrack from Orlando , of all places ,and had lunch with friends, while at the next table, 3 of Orlando's finest chit~chated...September 4th 2012.....enjoying a 5 day well deserved vacation all the way to California...

Wrapping up loose ends these days...It's all good!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#470977 Nov 28, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not honorable males whose granddaughters were found like Caylee was found.
Honorable males whose granddaughters were found the way Caylee was found want to write down their thoughts and apologies - as well as show some consideration to those left behind.
What? That isn't in "the study"?
The problem with you ghouls, you rely too much on studies while taking complete leave of common sense.
I've been suspecting for a while now, your idea of honorable is nothing like the true definition of honorable.

I mean, you worship a woman that killed her own child, you know nothing of honor.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470978 Nov 28, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same source as the fake impound document.
Maybe.

Possible scenario --

Home computer was hacked/incriminating June 16th history files were planted at some point in time - not necessarily "real-time".

LE/State determined files were not authentic and opens a Computer Crime Investigation.

Files were not used as evidence BUT following the acquittal they are the best shot of the defendant in the upcoming Grund murder/conspiracy trial to argue CMA was indeed guilty all along. Problem is, if the computer history were never publicly released, someone is incriminating themselves at having planted it by simply being aware of the file's existence -- how else would they know of it?--- thus Jose Baez set the trap in his book and indeed it got sprung.

So the "Foolproof suffocation" search has now become public knowledge. It makes a pathetic defense argument that CMA was guilty all along - but I suppose desperate times call for desperate measures.......it's the best shot.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470979 Nov 28, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do you think Jose 13aez knew and didn't devulge for claiming the "CRIME SCENE" was staged....
Comparative DNA results from things he took to the Netherlands for testing?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#470980 Nov 28, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a "Studies Show" crime scene, lacking common sense.
There is no sense to a woman killing her child.

If Casey killed Caylee in the house since it had been a month Cindy would've cleaned up some by then.

Look how she and George took care of the "death trunk" so much cleaning, they most likely produced chloroform with the chemicals.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#470981 Nov 28, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you write '13aez' instead of Baez? What does the 13 mean?
Her genetic disorder I believe.

Level 6

Location hidden

#470982 Nov 28, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
If you decompose or separate the B lines..you get 1 and 3 ...
13 is Karma hitting at Jose 13aez these days!
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470983 Nov 28, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lee -- or anyone -- can testify under oath as to what Casey said.
Everyone EXCEPT Jesse Grund.
Judge Perry swiftly smacked Jesse's garbage down to the gutter where it belongs.
Jesse was about as credible as Casey.

Lee was taken seriously by BOTH sides. Must be those binders of his, eh?
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470984 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no sense to a woman killing her child.
Agreed......and we know Casey didn't.

There is less sense to the conspiracy to try to frame Casey for something she didn't do, yet we know people did.

The latest desperate attempt to prove "she did it" is laughable because it's surely going to backfire.

George already denied making it.
Casey already denied making it.

That leaves open the very real possibility that a third party made it.

If a third party made it, what else did they do? Kill Caylee?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470985 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been suspecting for a while now, your idea of honorable is nothing like the true definition of honorable.
I mean, you worship a woman that killed her own child, you know nothing of honor.
I notice you've often mentioned "worship" of........Casey..

You might not realize it, but you're giving away your religious beliefs regarding a living god.

Most of us find the notion of "worshipping" another human to be totally outlandish.

Obviously it's perfectly acceptable to you by your assumption "other people do it too".

Who do you worship?

Level 6

Location hidden

#470986 Nov 28, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>Comparative DNA results from things he took to the Netherlands for testing?
What was Jose Baez resonning behind hiring Dr. Fairgreives from Canada, shortly after the remains were located on December 11 2008,
given that his expertise includes Facial Reconstruction of skulls for identification purpose..This scientific study has also been part of FBI programs.

And why did Judge Perry said, he didn't feel Dr.Fairgreives should be getting a Free Florida vacation,just for him to flop his chops?

Can WE expect the revelation of the identity of those unidentified remains aka Caylee Marie Anthony , whereas the State of Florida issued a Florida Death Certificate in her name (prematurely ?) possibly?
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470987 Nov 28, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe.
Possible scenario --
Home computer was hacked/incriminating June 16th history files were planted at some point in time - not necessarily "real-time".
LE/State determined files were not authentic and opens a Computer Crime Investigation.
Files were not used as evidence BUT following the acquittal they are the best shot of the defendant in the upcoming Grund murder/conspiracy trial to argue CMA was indeed guilty all along. Problem is, if the computer history were never publicly released, someone is incriminating themselves at having planted it by simply being aware of the file's existence -- how else would they know of it?--- thus Jose Baez set the trap in his book and indeed it got sprung.
So the "Foolproof suffocation" search has now become public knowledge. It makes a pathetic defense argument that CMA was guilty all along - but I suppose desperate times call for desperate measures.......it's the best shot.
At least Jesse is getting his wish.
He was royally pissed off at both sides, citing "neither side looked for the truth", and pissed off at the jury who acquitted.

Do you suppose he was mad because the Foxfire browser activity for "fool-proof suffication" wasn't brought up at trial?
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470988 Nov 28, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you've often mentioned "worship" of........Casey..
You might not realize it, but you're giving away your religious beliefs regarding a living god.
Most of us find the notion of "worshipping" another human to be totally outlandish.
Obviously it's perfectly acceptable to you by your assumption "other people do it too".
Who do you worship?
Sanka worships dead babies.
It's a cult thing.

Level 6

Location hidden

#470989 Nov 28, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I should also have added that if you
reverse the 13 you get 31 days!
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470990 Nov 28, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Look how she and George took care of the "death trunk" so much cleaning, they most likely produced chloroform with the chemicals.
So now that NEW propaganda has surfaced; you're backing away from the prosecution theory that Casey googled chloraform recipes to saturate Caylee's face with chloroform?

This means you agree that the trial was all a BIG SHOW.

Dummy.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#470991 Nov 28, 2012
After sifting thru the Casey suffication news. I typed in the term fool proof suffication and this site came up first.
Talk about giving a person an anxiety attack.
good gawd

One of the detriments of pact-making methods is that they are not foolproof...... combined with a plastic bag over the head to ensure suffocation.
francesfarmersrevenge.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Fitius T Bluster 1,548,898
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Ed Norton 63,858
Private Jet Charters - Private Yacht Charters -... 13 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
Luxury Lifestyle of The Rich & Famous 13 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
News Unemployment benefits in Florida: Questions and... (Feb '09) Sat wen 448
News Trial Begins For Ex-Army Recruiter Accused Of M... (Aug '11) Sat 83plo1c73ltfk01 14
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,420

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages