T-REX

Chico, CA

#470687 Nov 27, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What I can't digest that everyone ,including the Entertaining Media, that it's okay to ignore is the Big Bicture..
Why? When? Where and Who? did or not murder.....
Caylee Marie Anthony?
Casey Anthony told the FBI Caylee was kidnapped...
and I for one beleive she told the truth, simply because I saw them on June 19th 2008 and I for one know what I saw.
I am starting to beleive this case was initiated with the Innocence Project ! Yes?
If Not it should have been given the Fact that
Chief Judge Justice Belvin Perry took part to:
a) The Innocence Project
b) The Florida Grand Jury indictment of Casey Anthony
c) Presided over the Capital Murder Trial of Casey Anthony
We are now awaiting for January 8th 2013 for the 5th DCA to
determine if Casey did lie to Yuri Melich. And forget about
That Girl from Kissimmee for now!
Keep her on the Back Burner!
The Appeal's Court will be Presided by 3 Judges...
Will Chief Justice Belvin Perry be a Judge of Interest? again?
About You Chucky? What's your opinion?
Sorry ngrace but I find it very hard to look at the big picture as you say.
Just put youself in the jurors chair, you listen to all the scenario's that the prosecution is going to present and does, then you listen to all the rebuttals and proof that the defence is going to display ( and by the way they never proved anything they said they would) and at th e end of four weeks of Testimony,circumstantial and factual presented by both prosecutors and defence,you come to final arguments,both by the prosecution and the defence,the prosecution makes a very intelligent finally and what does the defence throw out, A drowning, the time of day and the date,
Now as a juror you heard George testify he was in law enforcement at one time,you heard Cindy lie on the stand, and now you are supposed to believe that a former law officer, a loving grandmother,a dysfunctional daughter and a laughing hyena ( LEE ), that none of them had enough intelligence to dial 911 for that, sorry but that would have been a huge factor in me voting guilty right there.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470688 Nov 27, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
We are now awaiting for January 8th 2013 for the 5th DCA to
determine if Casey did lie to Yuri Melich. And forget about
That Girl from Kissimmee for now!
Keep her on the Back Burner!
The Appeal's Court will be Presided by 3 Judges...
The Appeal hearing on Jan 8, 2013 is to determine if Casey's four counts of lying will be upheld, dropped, blended or retried.

Which would you pick?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#470689 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't ever feel uncomfortable posting here. As long as you stick with logic, how can you lose????? While ngrace and I have had our differences, we always kept it civil and argued the legal stuff (her view, my view kind of thing). Emotion is always wrong when arguing legal logic. Always remember that emotion in this context is like mixing bleach and ammonia. It never ends well.
I have always admitted it is not in me to discuss a child's murder without some emotion. I certainly wouldn't make a good defense lawyer. However, it's hard to discuss a subject with no emotion when the person you are discussing it with comes right out and calls everyone she's speaking to Dumb and Dumber.

I don't think I am the only one who feels this way. Maybe where she comes from it is okay to insult a person's intelligence. Where I come from it is not.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#470690 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes, POEsy was a "counsellor".
I must say, you're certainly doing well in the planning department of a variety of "friends" who step up to play the deception character game with you - but this Chucky character needs some credible means to bridge the gap between July 5, 2011 and today which is almost into the year 2013 or it makes you both appear somewhat bonkers, especially given this is about the fourth time he's already attemped to land here in the past year. LOL
I have to disagree with you 100% on that statement,Chucky hasn't been here for a while I will agree with that,but as to his knowledge of law I respectfully say you are very wrong, Chucky is a good guy, he doesnt take sides and never has,he doesnt insult as I do on many many occasion's or put people down. I wish I and some other's were more like him in his posting's.
Read his reply's and you will agree eventually I am right.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470691 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll concede that. However my point was legal and emotion don't mix well, and mixing the two can and do poison an otherwise great argument pro or con.
Legal is Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder last July, 2011 and there's nothing to argue about.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#470692 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll concede that. However my point was legal and emotion don't mix well, and mixing the two can and do poison an otherwise great argument pro or con.
You have a one track mind, get over yourself.
Basically all you post is nonstop legal sounding mumbo jumbo.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#470693 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking Chucky was stricken with PTSD immediately after Casey's acquittal and has just regained his mental health.
What else explains an almost two year absence - then beginning right where he left off, as if some sort of time warp occurred?
Maybe your STD of the brain will eventually dissapear
T-REX

Chico, CA

#470694 Nov 27, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always admitted it is not in me to discuss a child's murder without some emotion. I certainly wouldn't make a good defense lawyer. However, it's hard to discuss a subject with no emotion when the person you are discussing it with comes right out and calls everyone she's speaking to Dumb and Dumber.
I don't think I am the only one who feels this way. Maybe where she comes from it is okay to insult a person's intelligence. Where I come from it is not.
You definatly are not alone TM,many on here feel the same,but most ignore it and consider the source, As a rule I get down right nasty at times. and I am wrong for that, but thats the way I am, I dont cut corner's with idiot's

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#470695 Nov 27, 2012
Baez and Ashton commenting on the Fool Proof suffication computer search.

"I really believed that (prosecutors) were going to sandbag us with it," Baez said of the search.

Trial prosecutor Jeff Ashton told WKMG it was "just a shame" the state didn't have the search term at trial but wouldn't say his team messed up.

I thought the state,and the defense exchanged discovery.
Eva Scheck

Jacksonville, FL

#470696 Nov 27, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a Murphy Law?
a tv show?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470697 Nov 27, 2012
"Like Jose Baez, Anthony's criminal attorney, Greene also maintains the "prosecution knew about" the computer evidence. He and Baez argue the prosecution did not reveal it at trial because it contradicted the timeline given by a key state's witness, Anthony's father George."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Overlooked-e...

If this is true, then it's proof Captain Nieves was not misquoted when he refereed to the COMPUTER CRIME investigation regarding these searches.

And note what Jeff Ashton is quoted as saying is a nonstatement. The Prosecuon already put the accidental death into serious question by defending George from having any involvement.

"Prosecutor Jeff Ashton told WKMG, "It's just a shame we didn't have it. This certainly would have put the accidental death claim in serious question".

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#470698 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes, POEsy was a "counsellor".
I must say, you're certainly doing well in the planning department of a variety of "friends" who step up to play the deception character game with you - but this Chucky character needs some credible means to bridge the gap between July 5, 2011 and today which is almost into the year 2013 or it makes you both appear somewhat bonkers, especially given this is about the fourth time he's already attemped to land here in the past year. LOL
Rambler, are you a tad jealous that Chucky is posting on YOUR thread?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#470699 Nov 27, 2012
jason carrol wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a one track mind, get over yourself.
Basically all you post is nonstop legal sounding mumbo jumbo.
Maybe its because you havent the mental ability to understand it.I think they still sell comic books in stores, Jose's should be on the top right shelf
Eva Scheck

Jacksonville, FL

#470700 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>TC is trial court. If it was other than Trial Court, it would say so!
why did you turn so irate all of a sudden?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#470701 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The Appeal hearing on Jan 8, 2013 is to determine if Casey's four counts of lying will be upheld, dropped, blended or retried.
Which would you pick?
Who ask YOU?

I ask ngrace and Chucky for their OPINION!

And why did you removed the INNOCENCE PROJECT portion of my post?

What is wrong with you Rambler
Did you eat a mad cow for dinner last night?
Your full of anger.
Snap out of it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#470703 Nov 27, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler, are you a tad jealous that Chucky is posting on YOUR thread?
It's not Rambler's thread...It's ngrace...

Or is she getting confused arguing with herself and Chucky?

She's lost it today...

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#470704 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Which would you pick?
I know you weren't asking me Rambler, but good question. I pray upheld when in all honesty she admitted she lied about there ever being a Zanny the Nanny, etc. She bold-face lied to law enforcement and detectives over and over again. She's lucky they only charged her with 4 counts (imho).

I have a question? How would Cheney Mason explain away this new bit of information of Casey looking up foolproof suffocation? Give us another finger?

;-)
Hans

United States

#470705 Nov 27, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You definatly are not alone TM,many on here feel the same,but most ignore it and consider the source, As a rule I get down right nasty at times. and I am wrong for that, but thats the way I am, I dont cut corner's with idiot's
What are you talking about, you're the biggest idiot here! Buffoon.

It's ok to get 'down right nasty' because 'that's the way you are'?

Your 'down right nastiness' coupled with your butchering of the English language, expose you for the f*cking ignoramus that you are-

Love, Hans.

dummy

Level 6

Location hidden

#470707 Nov 27, 2012
Eva Scheck wrote:
<quoted text>a tv show?
Death Wish 1-2-3...Charles Bronson...

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#470708 Nov 27, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
T-Rex, you are so honest and for real, not a pretentious bone in your body. You make me laugh and smile with your down-to-earth sensibility. Thank you.

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,110,845
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min factcheck 46,831
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 4 hr marce-encore 300
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr marty 2,511
What life is like for Casey Anthony 5 hr Thou shall not kill 245
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 6 hr noshellswill 2,977
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr Anne 96,446
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando