|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
Casey doubled back to the house after George left for work as she did most every day.
The woman didn't work for years.
She still doesn't.
She hasn't worked anywhere in at least 8 year's I dont think,what is she now 26,with no degree in anything except lying and stealing,she has a Doctorate in those for sure. And with the laws the way they are now,the felonie conviction's are enough to prevent her from being hired at most places of employment,plus her name alone and the relationship with the murder trial will be against her for ever.She will not be accepted or trusted by most people ever.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the compliments, but the Bar would not accept me. Being an attorney was a serious thought as a kid, but as I got older, it just did not work out.
That is a shame Chucky, they relly screwed up on that one in my honest opinion, I for one love your post.
You noticed you got a reply from the poster that claims he saw Caylee with a spanish woman and casey also saw him.
This person is as nutty as a fruitcake as far as I am concerned.
I personally made phone calls to check on her ( it is a she ) and was told this was the first they ever heard about it, so best bet is to ignore her.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Aired Nov 26, 2012
PINSKY: Jose, I think she`s talking about -- I think she`s talking about theories that were a little more far reaching, like George`s sexual abuse of Casey, that kind of thing.

BAEZ: Sure. There are several ways evidence could be put forth. And one is by cross examination and one is by direct testimony. Of course, Casey could have take have a stand and could have testify to this. And, of course, also George when he took the stand and we questioned him about the abuse, he could have denied it and he could have -- or he could have admitted to it.

Now, he did deny it. However, that doesn`t mean that the jury has to believe a witness. That`s the same if Casey took the stand and said, I didn`t do this, and they looked her and said, you know what, you`re lying. I do think you did.

So that`s considered evidence in a case. And that evidence came forth.

Now, did we prove --

PINSKY: Let me -- Jose --

BAEZ: Did we prove these theories beyond a reasonable doubt? No. I agree with that. That`s not the defense`s burden. That`s the prosecution`s burden.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/2...

Anyone listen to Jose Baez on Dr Drew? I thought he sounded a little.....not like himself......

For example the above statement - why would he even mention a stupid example of Casey taking the stand and saying "I didn't it" when he ought to know the defendant's plea of NOT GUILTY is essentially that.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
Casey doubled back to the house after George left for work as she did most every day.
No she didn't!!

The State would have gotten their conviction if she went back to the house after George left, and before she went to Tony's.

The State rejected the whole notion that Casey returned home that day or that Caylee died at the Anthony house.

The US Secret Serv. analyzed her cell phone activity. They know she didn't go back home.

Casey also wouldn't misspell suffocation or chloroform.

Jose Baez gave Casey an essay assignment right after he became her lawyer.
Her report was so well written and so well presented that it was superior to many seasoned veteran lawyers.
She could have been anything she wanted to be.

As an advanced student in high school, Casey's defense also had her advanced studies english teacher on their witness list.

I do believe they were well prepared to argue that Casey did NOT make the misspelled search.

Also, Mozilla Firefox remembers passwords. It will automatically log in to familiar accounts.

ANYONE on the computer after George & Casey left could have logged into Casey's AOL/AIM, Myspace, Facebook, etc.....just by going to those sites.
Firefox automatic password application would do the rest.

She didn't kill her kid.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I saw it but did not look closely as I assumed it was the argument advanced where Casey was seen with this hispanic woman. Wasnt that connected with 'Zanny The Nanny' and now the Zenaida Lawsuit?
Spin, spin....CrAsH!!!

LOL
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Government knew what they had, they would of disclosed it, and probably would of used large billboards, newspaper and magazine ad spots to be sure Casey was aware of the evidence.
Conversely, as it panned out the way it did,(with the government claiming ignorance) I believe Casey could argue Brady v. Maryland (Casey being adjudged guilty by the jury and the government claiming ignorance) all day long with relief for Casey is for the asking.
What higher court is going to believe there are apparently computer forensic investigators that are retarded.
Lets say the court bought the government's argument of ignorance, imagine what doors that would open regarding withholding evidence from the defense in future cases.
I agree, that would be opening the proverbial can of worm's for sure
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I saw it but did not look closely as I assumed it was the argument advanced where Casey was seen with this hispanic woman. Wasnt that connected with 'Zanny The Nanny' and now the Zenaida Lawsuit?
No according to this poster it was proof that Casey and Caylee were together and she is 100% innocent of killing her daughter

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
No she didn't!!
The State would have gotten their conviction if she went back to the house after George left, and before she went to Tony's.
The State rejected the whole notion that Casey returned home that day or that Caylee died at the Anthony house.
The US Secret Serv. analyzed her cell phone activity. They know she didn't go back home.
Her report was so well written and so well presented that it was superior to many seasoned veteran lawyers.
As an advanced student in high school, Casey's defense also had her advanced studies english teacher on their witness list.
I do believe they were well prepared to argue that Casey did NOT make the misspelled search.
Also, Mozilla Firefox remembers passwords. It will automatically log in to familiar accounts.
ANYONE on the computer after George & Casey left could have logged into Casey's AOL/AIM, Myspace, Facebook, etc.....just by going to those sites.
She didn't kill her kid.
Whoa Nellie! Casey Anthony sure has you fooled.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Aired Nov 26, 2012
PINSKY: Jose, I think she`s talking about -- I think she`s talking about theories that were a little more far reaching, like George`s sexual abuse of Casey, that kind of thing.
BAEZ: Sure. There are several ways evidence could be put forth. And one is by cross examination and one is by direct testimony. Of course, Casey could have take have a stand and could have testify to this. And, of course, also George when he took the stand and we questioned him about the abuse, he could have denied it and he could have -- or he could have admitted to it.
Now, he did deny it. However, that doesn`t mean that the jury has to believe a witness. That`s the same if Casey took the stand and said, I didn`t do this, and they looked her and said, you know what, you`re lying. I do think you did.
So that`s considered evidence in a case. And that evidence came forth.
Now, did we prove --
PINSKY: Let me -- Jose --
BAEZ: Did we prove these theories beyond a reasonable doubt? No. I agree with that. That`s not the defense`s burden. That`s the prosecution`s burden.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/2...
Anyone listen to Jose Baez on Dr Drew? I thought he sounded a little.....not like himself......
For example the above statement - why would he even mention a stupid example of Casey taking the stand and saying "I didn't it" when he ought to know the defendant's plea of NOT GUILTY is essentially that.
The point of the example was to explain that TESTIMONY & CROSS-EXAM IS EVIDENCE, and that it is up to the jury to weigh the evidence.
It is up to the jury to accept or reject testimonial & cross-exam evidence.
Such would also be the case had Casey taken the stand.

In other words, he knows he didn't prove, much less prove beyond a reasonable doubt that George is a molester, but he doesn't care because it's not his job to prove anything.

The prosecution is the side who owns the burden of proof.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know it want George's idea?
Don't you remember him saying he'd do anything for Casey during a pretrial hearing?
That's what a loving father does.
Besides, they were just following the script that was handed to them.
That script backfired. Casey was acquitted despite the Herculean effort made by some to wrongly convict her.
I don't know if George was in on the big liar's opening statements to take the fall, but I do know that George (in my opinion) has no use for Jose Baez by his expression and actions. He looked like he'd like to beat the crap out of him.

If George is that great an actor he missed his calling.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to answer one thing....The government had their bite at the apple with Casey. That includes lesser included offenses. They struck out. Game over.
Yes.......but ONLY thanks to the Judge who denied the 'Motion to Dismiss Defective Indictment' and each and every MISTRIAL request made by BOZO.

ROTFLMMFAO!
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shot girls clothing search was in the morning before Casey left the house.
Misspelled Fool-Proof Suffication was at 2:50 in the afternoon, after Casey left the house, when George & Casey weren't there.
In fact, according to Lee's sworn testimony, the misspelled suffication search was made when Caylee was forcibly taken from Casey -- as she was being held down by the babysitter's sibling.
The misspelled suffication search was probably made when Casey was being told that she wasn't getting Caylee back until Caylee's birthday, but only IF she didn't go to the cops or tell anyone.
Casey was allegedly given a script to follow, a dumb one, at that time.
She followed the dumb script but the psycho(s) she trusted, turned out to not be so trust-worthy.
We know this because Caylee is dead.
We just don't know what day the trusted psycho murdered her for not sticking to the script.
Probably right after they got wind Casey was talking to the FBI.
1-""Misspelled Fool-Proof Suffication was at 2:50 in the afternoon, after Casey left the house, when George & Casey weren't there.""
A- Pretty well documented that Casey would come back home as soon as they left.Creature of HABIT

2-""In fact, according to Lee's sworn testimony, the misspelled suffication search was made when Caylee was forcibly taken from Casey -- as she was being held down by the babysitter's sibling.""

A- So it's more important to correctly spell a word on the computer, than fighting for your child's safety. Thatnk you for posting Casey's priorities.

3-""She followed the dumb script but the psycho(s) she trusted, turned out to not be so trust-worthy.""

A- Once agin your putting faith into what Casey SAID,a well documented liar to say the least.

4-""Probably right after they got wind Casey was talking to the FBI""
A- Sure after she was aressted and two weeks later they became worried. Yea right,have you any clue how stupid your theories are.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Diane Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever.
All you are doing is rehashing the same things that have already been said. What's your point?
There are only about 4 or 5 people that frequent this place, the rest are long gone.
Yeah, I wonder why. Could it be because of the nutballs who post crazy bullshit a daily basis? It does get hard to wade through the bullshit after awhile (just my fricken opinion).
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if George was in on the big liar's opening statements to take the fall, but I do know that George (in my opinion) has no use for Jose Baez by his expression and actions. He looked like he'd like to beat the crap out of him.
If George is that great an actor he missed his calling.
I'm pretty sure George thought Jose was a douchebag.

Probably still does, since Baez withheld computer searches from him that clears his daughter.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to answer one thing....The government had their bite at the apple with Casey. That includes lesser included offenses. They struck out. Game over.
That is sad but so truthfull
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I read it after you mentioned it. I dont know because whoever was injected in the Casey Anthony case (e.g. Ron Kronk) got the legal version of a up-close and personal exam with their proctologist The poster goes by Murphey law right?
Yep thats the one and proctologist sounds correct for sure

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
No she didn't!!
She didn't kill her kid.
Hahahaha, "she could have been anything she wanted to be" and she chose school drop-out, liar, thief and murderer! Is that what gets the "blood to the business" for you? Sad dude.(Even sadder if you are a chick).
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the compliments, but the Bar would not accept me. Being an attorney was a serious thought as a kid, but as I got older, it just did not work out.
If you're the original chucky, you're a felon who learned everything you know about law in jail.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I dont really see her working per se. Personally, I could see her do a book, movie (like on Lifetime or as time goes by) on a Cable network like Showtime post-zenaida. However, I don't see her doing anything until she knows the outcome of Zenaida's lawsuit against her. She has to know what rules she is under. It is too uncertain now.
I dont either Chucky, but as far as a book ,that wont sell at all,people will not buy it maybe a few, classic example look at Baez's book sales,they practically had to give them away, Jeff Ashton's was a real money maker and is still selling.
Lifetime allready is making a movie about the trial and they have explicitly stated Casey does not recieve one canadian penny for it,one actress quit allready because of the feedback from the general public about protraying Casey.
As far as Zanieda goes, I honestly believe this lady has a legal lawsuit and will win, she never asked for any of the scrutiny that was thrown at her,it was because of Casey's lies and I believe Casey should pay. But I also believe here will be a plea agrement made before it's taken to trial, Cindy will pay through the nose to prevent it, but thats just my honest opinion.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're the original chucky, you're a felon who learned everything you know about law in jail.
So what, Chucky has never denied that ever,and what is more interesting is that he is 100,000,000 times more hnest and factual than you could ever be.
Dont forget you were posting from a supposedly New York location at that time, then Cancun Mexico,and of course now your in Red Deer ,Canada when in actuality your in American Falls, Utah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min harmonious 1,079,648
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 6 min Princess Hey 4,112
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 11 min Princess Hey 2,480
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 23 min Princess Hey 11,912
two words (Jul '10) 34 min Princess Hey 26,855
3 word game (Jan '11) 43 min Princess Hey 13,401
last post wins! (Jul '11) 47 min Princess Hey 5,277
•••
•••