Too Funny

Marathon, FL

#470730 Nov 27, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
C,mon Hans! Be cool! You know I'm right. T-Rex may be blunt, but he doesn't pretend and he's not a know-it-all. I like his sense of humor and forthrightness.
What size waders you wear, knee-highs or hip boots?
;-)
Glass slippers.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#470732 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is difficult for one to not discuss a child's untimely demise without emotion. What I am referring to (many overlooked it) legal and constitutional issues. With respect to those two issues, more often than not mixing emotion there don't end well.
No maam it is not appropriate to insult another, whether it is intelligence or otherwise.
Attorneys as a general rule are similar to politicians in that they make excellent bullshitters, and when arguing in court, many times it is a disservice to inject emotion to those arguments.
I feel especially for mothers when it comes to a case like Casey's. My mom is an old-fashioned catholic, and to put it nicely, Casey is lucky my mom was not the judge in her case.
My mother was an old-fashioned Baptist, but that makes no nevermind, my mother and your mother would have been side by side in their opinion of Casey Anthony.

As to your point about attorneys being bullshitters, I think they're more like car salesmen, or shall I dare say bikini salesmen.

:-)

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#470733 Nov 27, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those your 'sediments exactly', professor dingdong?
Speaking of dingdongs, you seen Hal? Last I heard he got arrested in Atlantic City.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#470734 Nov 27, 2012
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Glass slippers.
Ole' Lord, now who's from Marathon?

;-)

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#470735 Nov 27, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in their right mind, would take you seriously?
jackass...
I felt sympathy for him because he said he was old as dirt.
You know the types who want to talk about Art Linkletter and UFO's but then he started talking nasty again.

I feel lured lol

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#470736 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not MY thread.
It's a Topix thread!
But you sound to me like you think he's an intruder.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470738 Nov 27, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you weren't asking me Rambler, but good question. I pray upheld when in all honesty she admitted she lied about there ever being a Zanny the Nanny, etc. She bold-face lied to law enforcement and detectives over and over again. She's lucky they only charged her with 4 counts (imho).
I have a question? How would Cheney Mason explain away this new bit of information of Casey looking up foolproof suffocation? Give us another finger?
;-)
I notice Cheney Mason has crawled silently into the background once again, ever since he failed at trying to sell Casey's journals and was gobsmacked into place by Charles Greene.

As far as the appeal, it makes for an interesting arguement and I can't begin to guess which way it will go.

http://www.5dca.org/Clerk/Anthony%2011-2357/1...

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#470739 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I predict affirmed. Remember the walk to universal studios. Thinking about the walk, I started laughing thinking she knows very well of how to send one on a wild goose chase Casey was pretty straightforward regarding her version of events.
I am amazed she can lie with such detail. That must take practice. She also doesn't seem to be the slightest bit embarrassed when others are standing around discussing her lies. I guess her lying became second nature to her.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#470740 Nov 27, 2012
Maybe someone can file a quick claim deed and sell the thread off?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#470741 Nov 27, 2012
Eva Scheck wrote:
<quoted text>a tv show?
Think you mean 'Harry's Law.' Or if you're old enough to remember,'Burke's Law.'

Maybe we could come up with a 'Murphy's Law' though, ya think? We could get rich!
Evidence101

United States

#470742 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
"Like Jose Baez, Anthony's criminal attorney, Greene also maintains the "prosecution knew about" the computer evidence. He and Baez argue the prosecution did not reveal it at trial because it contradicted the timeline given by a key state's witness, Anthony's father George."
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Overlooked-e...
If this is true, then it's proof Captain Nieves was not misquoted when he refereed to the COMPUTER CRIME investigation regarding these searches.
And note what Jeff Ashton is quoted as saying is a nonstatement. The Prosecuon already put the accidental death into serious question by defending George from having any involvement.
"Prosecutor Jeff Ashton told WKMG, "It's just a shame we didn't have it. This certainly would have put the accidental death claim in serious question".
Good!

Now that he does have it, the next defendant won't pull off an accidental death claim.

It's murder all the way.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470743 Nov 27, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
But you sound to me like you think he's an intruder.
Haven't you figured it out yet?

It's POEsy/INF.....same !@$ Different Day.
Hans

United States

#470744 Nov 27, 2012
Hal Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of dingdongs, you seen Hal? Last I heard he got arrested in Atlantic City.
Hal's return tops my xmas list-

I heard he'll be representing himself in court, with the seldom used, dingdongs with disabilities defense...

I just bought my plane ticket!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#470745 Nov 27, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler, are you a tad jealous that Chucky is posting on YOUR thread?
I think you hit the nail on the head. Everyone else here except Rambler knows Chucky has serious health issues that keep him away from here for long periods of time. Apparently she thinks Chucky gets amnesia when he's gone.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#470747 Nov 27, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom, truth is, I'm the one that's right. It's nothing personal, I simply weigh the facts as they appear in print, devoid of any emotion (unless laughter is an emotion).
And he absolutely pretends to be a know it all.
'Blunt and forthright' is one way to rationalize him...
Sincerely submitted with all due respect-
Again, I don't get this idea of being emotionally bankrupt. With all due respect, you and I think alike about a lot of things, but not this subject.

I guess we're all different and that's makes the world go round.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#470748 Nov 27, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa Nellie! Casey Anthony sure has you fooled.
Then prove him wrong.
Hans

United States

#470749 Nov 27, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I felt sympathy for him because he said he was old as dirt.
You know the types who want to talk about Art Linkletter and UFO's but then he started talking nasty again.
I feel lured lol
I goof on trains of thought (or lack thereof). If I were to humanize him, I would probably sympathize to the point of tears. No one deserves the cross of dopiness that he has to bear-

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#470750 Nov 27, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those your 'sediments exactly', professor dingdong?
Now you're just being a sedimental fool, Hans.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#470751 Nov 27, 2012
Ngrace and T-Rex were talking about problems with Internet Explorer, but only on Topix.

I keep getting a reply box with no numbers so when I hit post, it runs all of my paragraphs together. If I don't stop and separate each paragraph myself, it stays that way.

Are they trying to censor my answers. It must be those dumbshitass comments of mine.

;-)

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#470752 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I removed nothing from your post, and have not responded as of yet. First I needed a break from the damn computer, and second, there is a lot of material there to address, some of which is loaded. Be patient.
Why are you responding to this post...Rambler is the one who cut the Innocence Project bit..Not you!

I don't understand why since over a week or so ago...lots of the posters here had their computers acting up!

I had no problems on my end but I cut off my internet if I'm not posting...
I'm hoping it blocks those little demons from checkin~in!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min OzRitz 52,855
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,220,137
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 17,681
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 12,425
News "In This Place, Everybody Is Hopeless," Says Pr... (Oct '11) 6 hr pinky160 12
News Central Florida needs to break the obesity cycle (Jul '13) 7 hr HELL ON EARTH 166
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr A duck 18,087
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]