Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the tard just loves to brag and brag and brag. It will be his undoing. To represent a client and sincerely believe she is innocent and get her off is one thing, but to pretend you believe a client is innocent, try to throw suspicion on an innocent party, sully a person's reputation and practically make fun of him for attempting suicide, and THEN brag about the evidence you had that proved your client most certainly did it is another thing.
Jose Baez is a buffoon of the highest order.
How do you know it want George's idea?

Don't you remember him saying he'd do anything for Casey during a pretrial hearing?

That's what a loving father does.

Besides, they were just following the script that was handed to them.

That script backfired. Casey was acquitted despite the Herculean effort made by some to wrongly convict her.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting Zanny changed the passwords?
In Lee's depo he said Jesse knew Casey's passwords, even before Casey gave them to Lee.
"Horace" and "Timer55" were given to Lee, by Jesse, as Casey's passwords.
During Lee's July 2008 jail visit, Lee asked Casey if "the passwords" had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

Casey said "YES", it was relevant.

Websleuths Super-Citizen-Investigators™ didn't think very far ahead.
Diane Ax

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

want s/b wasn't
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know it want George's idea?
Don't you remember him saying he'd do anything for Casey during a pretrial hearing?
That's what a loving father does.
Besides, they were just following the script that was handed to them.
That script backfired. Casey was acquitted despite the Herculean effort made by some to wrongly convict her.
If the computer search was brought to the State Attorney before - or at trial - George would have easily cleared Casey.

George knows what time Casey left the house, so he knows Casey could not have made it.

If George didn't make it .... and Casey couldn't have made it.....who did?
Someone outside of the family, made it.

All George and Cindy wanted were answers to what happened to Caylee and this was the investigator's gift to them?
Diane Ax

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the computer search was brought to the State Attorney before - or at trial - George would have easily cleared Casey.
George knows what time Casey left the house, so he knows Casey could not have made it.
All George and Cindy wanted were answers to what happened to Caylee and this was the investigator's gift to them?
A few words come to mind:

Misguided
15 minutes of fame

OR

Red herring

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> A few words come to mind:
Misguided
15 minutes of fame
OR
Red herring
Yes, Cindy and George were misguided in their attempts to assist Casey by lying to LE.
They seemed to enjoy their 15 minutes of fame, something to focus on while ignoring the fact Caylee was dead at Casey's hands.
All those red herrings Cindy gave to LE in an attempt to prove anybody but the REAL KILLER, her own daughter Casey.

If they ever do contact each other whatever could they discuss?
Does Caylee ever come up?

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Diane Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they all sit around the pool and reminisce?
Yes, if you mean by reminise, lie to each other and themselves.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Bill O'Reilly needs to sit on it and spin.
watching in Ohio

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true, then how do you explain that during the search for foolproof suffocation another search was made for hot shot girls clothing, befriending someone on Casey's Myspace page and texting a friend on another Myspace page? The last two requiring a password that belonged to Kilsey? Your verbal vomit does not add up.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Casey is responsible for leaving her daughter in the care of a physco.
I agree, and she made the biggest mistake of her life.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

If Casey had been convicted she would've gotten 10 to 25 years IMO.
The death penalty never would've happened.
During penalty phase her strange behaviors would've been usd to try and prove mental problems.
The so-called "abuse" from her parents would've also been brought up.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
No disrespect, but this is thinking outside the box. Unlike many here that I've known for a long time here (and many I like) are unable to separate the emotion from the legal part of it.
While you may agree with the verdict or disagree with it, I look at this case as a wake-up call that potentially there are other mom's that may be similarly situated and this case may (if looked at from every angle) prevent the death of another toddler.
Nothing is going to ever fully prevent death of another toddler. Death happens. But you do make a good point.

For example, Lee testified under oath that when Casey was home, out on bond, she gave him a different account of what happened.

Not the scripted account as played out, that quite frankly is stupid as all fuck.

If what Lee described as Casey's version to him is true, similarly situated moms need to get concealed weapons permits and a certified firearms trainer.

No one should get away with forcibly taking someone's child because they don't think she is being a good enough mother.

Moms need to get proactive and shoot the skanks who think playing God gives them the right to snatch their kid.
That would put a quick stop to it.

Elizabeth Johnson is a similarly situated mom who comes to mind.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Diane Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with all the what if's and all these silly scenarios?
How many times can you rehash this stuff?
You are starting to sound like the Rambling person.

Unfortunatly you havenat a clue about CHUKY at all.

He is one of the most realistic and honest poster's that has ever been on this thread,his wealth of knowledge about the criminal procedures is mind blowing to say the least.
When he used to post three year's ago, every body including ngrace
held him in very high esteem, I still do and am very thankful he is back posting once again.
Please read his post you just may learn something,for Chucky allways telll.s it like it is without the usual BS that day's,rambler and the others do,
I cant think of anybody on this thread that didnt tell Chucky he should go to law school and become a lawyer. Personally I think he would be a great one.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Dayz your attempt to explain what happened is almost laughable.

No one took Caylee from Casey, Casey didn't want her and didn't want her to live anymore, so she killed her.

Elisabeth Johnson killed her son so his father couldn't have him, she wanted to hurt the man that didn't want her anymore in the worst way possible.

Casey killed Caylee to hurt Cindy in the worst way possible for all her imagined slights. The Anthonys are the definition of extreme dysfunction.

That is the similarity between both cases.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>My point is the would the computer evidence changed the outcome? I realize it makes no difference now,(regarding Casey) but I would like to see something positive come from this case which is as I said, is to possibly prevent another mother (and I should add) ANYONE similarly situated from engaging in similar conduct in the future.
Hypothetical here Chucky::

If Casey had been found guilty and sentenced for 1st degree murder, would this latest thing about the searches be a good enough reason to an appeal and get a new trial.Just wondered because the way I understand the law the double jeopardy thing is only good if your aquitted and not if your found guilty, which means they cant try you again on aquittal but can retry you again if your found guilty.
Sorry havent had my second cup of coffe and my 9 pills of medication yet this morning.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

watching in Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true, then how do you explain that during the search for foolproof suffocation another search was made for hot shot girls clothing
Shot girls clothing search was in the morning before Casey left the house.

Misspelled Fool-Proof Suffication was at 2:50 in the afternoon, after Casey left the house, when George & Casey weren't there.

In fact, according to Lee's sworn testimony, the misspelled suffication search was made when Caylee was forcibly taken from Casey -- as she was being held down by the babysitter's sibling.

The misspelled suffication search was probably made when Casey was being told that she wasn't getting Caylee back until Caylee's birthday, but only IF she didn't go to the cops or tell anyone.

Casey was allegedly given a script to follow, a dumb one, at that time.

She followed the dumb script but the psycho(s) she trusted, turned out to not be so trust-worthy.

We know this because Caylee is dead.
We just don't know what day the trusted psycho murdered her for not sticking to the script.

Probably right after they got wind Casey was talking to the FBI.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Casey doubled back to the house after George left for work as she did most every day.

The woman didn't work for years.
She still doesn't.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully disagree. You would be right if Casey had Judge Strickland. However as Judge Perry was Casey's sentencing judge had there been a conviction, I believe he may of imposed death and challenged a higher court to reverse it and make it stick.
As Judge Perry imposed four years (to be served consecutively) on the four remaining misdemeanor charges, I see no way he stops at "10 to 25 years...." on capital murder. Hell, I could not see him imposing a sentence like that (unless "10 to 25 years..." was the statutory maximum) on a Murder 2 conviction.
Thats a good point Chucky, Judge perry had no problem with giving the death penalty.
From early on in this case it was posted that Casey could get 30 years,just on the child abuse and endangerment parts that were dropped.I wonder if with this new information she could be recharged on those and end up in court.
Any way I look at it though, Casey's bella vida is going to be a lifetime spent in court for one reason or another.
Cindy could also ,she commited perjury on the witness stand and according to FLA law,there is no staue of limitation's on perjury in a capital murder case.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
No disrespect, but this is thinking outside the box. Unlike many here that I've known for a long time here (and many I like) are unable to separate the emotion from the legal part of it.
While you may agree with the verdict or disagree with it, I look at this case as a wake-up call that potentially there are other mom's that may be similarly situated and this case may (if looked at from every angle) prevent the death of another toddler.
I've been trying to think outside the box since this drama hit the airwaves.It has been really hard at times to separate my emotions from the legal part of it, especially when Nancy Grace highly dramatized her own emotions coming out of nowhere for ratings.

But I kept one word in mind "ALIBI"!

Now that the FDLE flaws are surfacing and karma is obviously on the Orange County Sheriff's doorstep...Birdflippers may have to explain what the Deal was all about in this Capital Mickey Mouse murder in Orlando where no one had any concern for Human Values.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I saw Casey with Caylee in Moore Haven ,Florida on June 19th 2008 and saw an hispanic women speaking to Casey before I left the permises.

And that is called an "ALIBI" !
Q: Do you think Casey remember seing me and talking to me If her Life would depend on it? You bet she does.

Since the 5th DCA set the date on January 8th 2013...I know there will be Justice not only for Caylee , but Casey as well.

Casey fired Jose 13aez cause he's a slimebag crook!
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
Dayz your attempt to explain what happened is almost laughable.
No one took Caylee from Casey, Casey didn't want her and didn't want her to live anymore, so she killed her.
Elisabeth Johnson killed her son so his father couldn't have him, she wanted to hurt the man that didn't want her anymore in the worst way possible.
Casey killed Caylee to hurt Cindy in the worst way possible for all her imagined slights. The Anthonys are the definition of extreme dysfunction.
That is the similarity between both cases.
Elizabeth Johnson's baby was taken from her by a couple at a park in San Antonio Texas,
(Pastor John Hagee territory), after a nutbag cult couple 'The Smiths, in Phoenix Az.,(AZ Lawyer territory), convinced her she was a horrible mother who needed to give her baby up for adoption.

When Liz didn't give her baby up for adoption, her baby was taken from her.

Those are the similarities between Casey and Liz Johnson.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RealDave 1,079,082
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 1 hr Lon Spector 133
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr PATHETIC PRINCESS 5,274
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr Lon Spector 35
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr Cheese 17,566
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr Children should be loved 96,315
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,769
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••