CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#470827 Nov 27, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't surprise me none whatsoever. I rest my case.
She who maketh up the rule is the main offender of said rule.
I understand why it is offensive to Marce to be called "hater"; it is also very offensive to be called a "child killer lover."

For me "hater" refers to those who consistently post hate filled posts, Marce is not included in that.
I don't believe anyone here loves Casey but there are some of us who don't believe she is guilty of murder. If there was evidence of her guilt I would be fine with her being duly punished.

I believe she knows what happened and has some responsibility for Caylee's death. It doesn't mean she murdered her daughter. Differing opinions don't equal love or hate towards the accused. The hate filled posts are not good though. Nor are the personal attacks.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470828 Nov 27, 2012
Significant because these people were also the prosecution's witnesses.
The prosecution presented no evidence that Casey abused Caylee.

"Finnell said all of the character witnesses she spoke to didn't feel Anthony was capable of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee."

Level 3

Location hidden

#470829 Nov 27, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen this movie, but will watch for it now.
I agree that how a jury decides a case is unique......I think of many such high profile trials that I would love to have been a fly on the wall during deliberations.
BBL
A very good movie.
T-REX

United States

#470830 Nov 27, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
Him, and every other in possession of at least one brain cell...
dummy
I guess that leaves you out amoebas lack brain cells
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470831 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for letting me know that. I was in federal prison with several mob guys, so I know what the program does and who runs it.
Was your indictment "defective" and merely tracked statute; or did it contain FACTS of the crime so you knew what you were refuting?
T-REX

United States

#470832 Nov 27, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
"Finnell said all of the character witnesses she spoke to didn't feel Anthony was capable of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee."
Those witnesses also said they thought Casey was a liar and didnt know she would steal from them also

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#470833 Nov 27, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
"Finnell said all of the character witnesses she spoke to didn't feel Anthony was capable of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
"For the most part, everyone said that any activities like this would've been totally out of character for the Casey that knew," Finnell said.
"I was trying to think of one that they spoke to that said to the contrary, and I can't think of one right now."
Finnell said that behind closed doors, Anthony maintained her innocence."
Of course she did.

Would any of us recognize a murderer when we see one? Probably not.

Do they look or act a certain way? I'd say no.
T-REX

United States

#470834 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States Federal Witness Protection Program is a witness protection program administered by the United States Department of Justice and operated by the United States Marshals Service that is designed to protect threatened witnesses before, during, and after a trial.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Fe...
Key - "threatened witness BEFORE a trial".
Trex's "comments" on this thread assured her that status.
Thats a complete false hood and you know it.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#470835 Nov 27, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
I don't think Casey abused Caylee. I think she probably ignored her and showed her much indifference when they were alone. Do you think Casey was stupid enough to mistreat her in public? In my opinion, not hardly.

I don't think she even particularly mistreated her. When did she have time to do that. Girlfriend was on the phone, computer, e-mailing, IM'ing, discussing her love life and plans with both girlfriends and boyfriends to pay too much attention to Caylee (jmho).

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#470837 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Who in their right mind would want to make money while she was on probation? The PO would be directing her to apply a portion of it towards what she has been assessed by the Court.
Then probation was right up her alley (so to speak).

:-)
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#470838 Nov 27, 2012
-Web wrote:
Cindy Anthony claimed that her pc was hacked-December 2008
I had forgotten that Webbie. I'm sure the FBI can handle it without my help lol. It just annoys me when I can't make sense out of some things.

Level 3

Location hidden

#470839 Nov 27, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you weren't asking me Rambler, but good question. I pray upheld when in all honesty she admitted she lied about there ever being a Zanny the Nanny, etc. She bold-face lied to law enforcement and detectives over and over again. She's lucky they only charged her with 4 counts (imho).
I have a question? How would Cheney Mason explain away this new bit of information of Casey looking up foolproof suffocation? Give us another finger?
;-)
He'd probably ask you to prove that Casey was the one looking it up. The State's case was that Casey left home and didn't return. How are you going to get passed that?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#470841 Nov 27, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
"Despite the fact that public opinion has weighed heavily against Anthony's innocence, Finnell believes the evidence speaks for itself.
"I think if you really sit down and look at the facts of this case, it really only comes to one conclusion, and that's the one the jury reached," she said.
"There was no doubt in my mind that Casey Anthony loved her child with all her heart."
I know you hold her in the highest esteem, but she not only looks like a man, but has the heart of one also. Because there was no doubt in Ann Finnell's mind doesn't make it so.

Actually I'm insulting some men here which was not my intention.

Level 3

Location hidden

#470842 Nov 27, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
My sediments exactly, according to the rules of discovery,I believe Jose was obligated to share that.
Now if the state had brought it up at trial and Jose didnt know about it, he would be screaming from the rooftops about not being
informed.
He with held pertinet information before the trial and was admonished for the court for doing so.
Baez' thinking--::Its ok for me to do it, but nobody else can::
Have someone knowledgable explain those rules to you. The defense does not have to help the prosecution with their case, however the prosecution has to let the defense know all their evidence.

Please get the rules right before you keep claiming Baez was doing wrong on this issue.
Diane Ax

United States

#470843 Nov 27, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shot girls clothing search was in the morning before Casey left the house.
Misspelled Fool-Proof Suffication was at 2:50 in the afternoon, after Casey left the house, when George & Casey weren't there.
In fact, according to Lee's sworn testimony, the misspelled suffication search was made when Caylee was forcibly taken from Casey -- as she was being held down by the babysitter's sibling.
The misspelled suffication search was probably made when Casey was being told that she wasn't getting Caylee back until Caylee's birthday, but only IF she didn't go to the cops or tell anyone.
Casey was allegedly given a script to follow, a dumb one, at that time.
She followed the dumb script but the psycho(s) she trusted, turned out to not be so trust-worthy.
We know this because Caylee is dead.
We just don't know what day the trusted psycho murdered her for not sticking to the script.
Probably right after they got wind Casey was talking to the FBI.
If you are correct, it was after 7/2/08 IMO.

Which, if any, sightings do you believe?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#470846 Nov 27, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd probably ask you to prove that Casey was the one looking it up. The State's case was that Casey left home and didn't return. How are you going to get passed that?
Probably the same way I plan on getting PAST you.

Level 3

Location hidden

#470848 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you figured it out yet?
It's POEsy/INF.....same !@$ Different Day.
Thanks for yet another compliment, but you are wrong again.

Level 3

Location hidden

#470851 Nov 27, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I don't get this idea of being emotionally bankrupt. With all due respect, you and I think alike about a lot of things, but not this subject.
I guess we're all different and that's makes the world go round.
Being able to consider facts without emotion doesn't mean you are emotionally bankrupt, but that you have learned to separate some things from your emotional self.

Drs., lawyers, judges, counselors, and even our troops do it daily. They mostly have healthy emotions other times. If they didn't burnout would end their careers quickly.
Diane Ax

United States

#470852 Nov 27, 2012
Canusa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, "she could have been anything she wanted to be" and she chose school drop-out, liar, thief and murderer! Is that what gets the "blood to the business" for you? Sad dude.(Even sadder if you are a chick).
She could have been.

Poor thing was waytoofuckinggullible.

Level 3

Location hidden

#470853 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How would I know! I'm a Canadian who travels from time to time, but not to Utah.
Does it mean anything to you?
There is no such place as far as I know. i find it interesting Trex believes you are from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,581,872
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 73,828
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) 1 hr Lily1 41
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr Agents of Corruption 63,946
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,477
News Lawsuit accuses Advance Auto Parts of racial di... (Sep '08) Sat USS LIBERTY 55
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Sat Rip Chen Picket 63

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages