CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 21,917)

Showing posts 438,321 - 438,340 of483,028
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Walked in took a look around >>> All I see are the nuts Rambutt Lardass I know all of you have missed me guess what your nightmare is back.
The evil bone with the blue demons has returned...

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a BIT delusional.
The state didn't have the goods AND Casey didn't kill her kid.
Now, who did?
Or is she alive in the WPP with her mother?
Or is she being hidden from her mother?
All equal possibilities to Casey being guilty of FDM IMO.
You're just nuts.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Sonny is the State Attorney?!!!! Voters there are almost as crazy as Illinois voters in Cook County.
Hiya Chuck! Great to see you posting...hope you hang around.

:)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Chucky, it wasn't a matter of one key element missing. In addition to no cause of death, the State never even mentioned the place, the date, the manner, either, let alone, tried to prove any of these missing key elements.
The State wanted the jurors to give it their "best guess" 'cause the State sure couldn't.
BTW...nice to see you here again!
The State never even mentioned the place, the date, the manner, either, let alone, tried to prove any of these missing key elements.

Ngrace, you sound like a broken record.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Is the defense really going to raise Brady v. Maryland when they won the day???!!!!
You've got a pretty good sense of humor there Chucky. I love it.

:-)
AN what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Dare I ask where the chemical is emitted from?
Psstt.......did you find all your relatives in NJ close to home yet?
Thanks so much for asking about my family. I have sorely underestimated your compassion for others. I waited 31 days to report any of them as missing. I guess Canadian TV didn't air all my cameos, wielding hammers and garden hoses.

I have really missed our exchanges though. They always make me feel so refreshed.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it, there are many sites you can hear HJP state the manslaughter.
That isn't the lie you keep telling. Your lie is how the jurors spent all their time talking about making money with media interviews. That is not true from anything I can find.

Like many of your assertions along the way, you make things up or have poor information.
Diane Ax

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look at the recap of Lee's crucial testimony and keep in mind that Casey hasn't PUBLICLY told her side yet.
abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/casey-a...
Interesting Zanny changed the passwords?

In Lee's depo he said Jesse knew Casey's passwords, even before Casey gave them to Lee.

"Horace" and "Timer55" were given to Lee, by Jesse, as Casey's passwords.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I could not find the link of the argument, just a brief clip in a news report. Do you have it??
Of course I have it.....it was so absurd at the time, I saved it....little did I know he would expand upon it come trial, in the State's grab bag of pick your own theory after the defense gutted their so called "solid evidence".

"Her killer prepared some substance in advance that would render physically unable to resist, administered the substance, awaited its effect and then methodically applied three pieces of duct tape to completely cut off the flow of air through her mouth or her nose and let nature take its course. At least Caylee wouldn't have any fear. As the killer looked into her face, maybe her killer even saw her eyes as the tape was applied -- first one piece, then two, then three -- so that no breath was possible. Could Caylee have understood what was happening to her? Did she try to resist? Could her killer see the fear in her eyes as the tape was applied? These are questions only jurors will be able to answer in this case."

(Note: he never said Casey Anthony, the then defendant, was the killer. It was a CYA even then).
Diane Ax

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You nutcase...didn't you hear what Casey and Baez came up with for her defense? There was NO NANNY! Caylee drowned in the family pool (like hell) and Daddy covered it up ( Like hell) Casey killed her daughter all by herself.
Like hell is right!

But there WAS a nanny.

Get ready.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Attorney Mark Lippman issued this statement Monday afternoon:

“Recently a book was written which made libelous statements and raised baseless speculation about who performed computer searches relating to the term ‘fool-proof suffocation.’ This weekend it was discovered that this particular search term was never brought to the attention of the State Attorney’s Office. Further this search was never brought out in the trial and was never discussed or disclosed to the Anthonys. However, while it is clearly more than an oversight, the trial is over and the Anthonys are continuing to move forward with their lives. The only finality that this newest information brings is that once again the evidence clearly vindicates George Anthony from any argument made by any party relating to his involvement with whatever happened to his granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.”

Nice spin, ML......too bad it was Jose Baez that revealed it!! Note: he WON the case......he had no reason to put it "out there" if it inculpated his "not guilty" client.

just sayin'

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting Zanny changed the passwords?
In Lee's depo he said Jesse knew Casey's passwords, even before Casey gave them to Lee.
"Horace" and "Timer55" were given to Lee, by Jesse, as Casey's passwords.
go eat some Ham Hocks Lardass you are still crazy

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
“Recently a book was written which made libelous statements and raised baseless speculation about who performed computer searches relating to the term ‘fool-proof suffocation.’ This weekend it was discovered that this particular search term was never brought to the attention of the State Attorney’s Office. Further this search was never brought out in the trial and was never discussed or disclosed to the Anthonys. However, while it is clearly more than an oversight, the trial is over and the Anthonys are continuing to move forward with their lives. The only finality that this newest information brings is that once again the evidence clearly vindicates George Anthony from any argument made by any party relating to his involvement with whatever happened to his granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.”
Nice spin, ML......too bad it was Jose Baez that revealed it!! Note: he WON the case......he had no reason to put it "out there" if it inculpated his "not guilty" client.
just sayin'
Baez knew it was shaking in his boots that the state would use if they did he would just blame George....It still points to Casey being guilty

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Like hell is right!
But there WAS a nanny.
Get ready.
Go to bed Lardass goodnight

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
just sayin'
Yes, the tard just loves to brag and brag and brag. It will be his undoing. To represent a client and sincerely believe she is innocent and get her off is one thing, but to pretend you believe a client is innocent, try to throw suspicion on an innocent party, sully a person's reputation and practically make fun of him for attempting suicide, and THEN brag about the evidence you had that proved your client most certainly did it is another thing.

Jose Baez is a buffoon of the highest order.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
Baez knew it was shaking in his boots that the state would use if they did he would just blame George....It still points to Casey being guilty
Yes it does Fred.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Goodnight everybody!

Chucky it IS nice to see you posting.

Ngrace, I hope you're still gloating about that loser getting the other loser off on murder charges when his career goes down the tubes, and the crazy biotch re-offends.

Honestly I hope she doesn't. I hate to think about it, but I hope Caylee was the last one to have to see that murdering skank's face. I wonder if she was smirking at Caylee when ended her life the way she smirking in court while being tried for killing her daughter.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose revealed the suffocation thing before the story really broke right? There is one possibility no one has advanced here by what I can see and that argument is: Perhaps Jose is doing this (to prevent Casey to the extent he can) from cashing in on a claim of innocence. If Jose had not mentioned it in his book, we may well not be talking about it. I know he advanced another argument, but I believe there is a reason he is not representing her any longer. He wanted his pay day, got it and likely will retire soon,
One can only hope. I do believe he wanted to get the away from her in God's speed. I believe he was as sick of her as the rest of the world.

I would like to think you're right about his reasons for doing so, Chucky. It would knock him up a notch on the totem pole of my opinon.

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The state claimed Caylee was smothered but did not know about the search for fool proof suffocation on the family's PC?
Seriously,this is unbelievable and is so very reminiscent of all the other bombshells before Casey's court appearances.

Her civil suit looms and here comes the negative publicity just like before.

There is something strange about WS.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

AN what wrote:
Hornsby. Suffocation
"Whoever did this put the duct tape over the child's mouth. I wouldn't be surprised if the child actually died from suffocation, but what's more important I think is when you bring in the chemical analysis of the trunk into play, when you actually read the analysis from the trunk, it says there's higher levels of a certain compound that is present when a person is dying from suffocation -- which is a lack of oxygen. All in all, I think that's why the state is seeking the death penalty is because Caylee Anthony, no matter how she died, whether it was from the duct tape of from being in the trunk, suffered. For a few minutes, she knew she was dying. She knew she was in pain. She suffered tremendously," defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19801945/detail.html
That makes my eyes itch. I want to unknow that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 438,321 - 438,340 of483,028
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min RoxLo 1,072,426
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 39 min zedme 4,085
3 word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 13,395
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr truth-facts 45,499
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 2,470
two words (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 26,849
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 11,905
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••