Evidence101

United States

#470398 Nov 26, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>The element missing is cause of death. If that would of been there Casey's toast. That was the eluding element that the government went to virtually any legenth to prove, but could not because Caylee was a bag of bones when she was found in December 2009
The real killer(s) knew what they were doing. Seasoned, if I do dare say.

Casey isn't bright enough to safely exit an elevator.
Catch my drift?
Diane Ax

United States

#470399 Nov 26, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Cindy never bought the innocent bs. Casey is lucky the jury was pissed at the government.
If that doesn't beat all!

Now you are an authority on Cindy Anthony to the extent you even speak for her.

Do you use your paranormal skills to read Cindy's mind?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#470400 Nov 26, 2012
Do the Sheriff Office ever aware of which computer those entries were removed from the Desk Computer or Cindy's laptop..and did Osborne aware that ONE can use a [Broadband Internet USB] such has Sprint or Verizon provides.

Back in 2008 I had a Sprint Broadband internet connected to my Toshiba laptop in my car speaking on a real phone with my Magic Jack in the middle of the everglades.

Did the Anthony have an Internet Broadband Connection?

No one needed to be HOME and screw the TIMELINE!

Level 5

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#470401 Nov 26, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not here to see the ludicrous theories she posts.
I'm lurking because it's just a matter of time before Scrambled-dayzy pays the price for its years-long libel campaign. It doesn't look like it's going to be much longer.
Evidence101

United States

#470402 Nov 26, 2012
Ramble-tard wrote:
<quoted text>
All I was bringing up, was that Ashton did have a suffocation theory,or, scenario, as a cause of death.
So did Baez.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470403 Nov 26, 2012
Ramble-tard wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to know it all after the fact Tina. I will never forget you right before the verdict was read, Blasting Baez and the whole blundering scheme team. Then ( miraculously) after the verdict you were Mr/mrs I TOLD YOU ALL SO. You are such a farce red deer retard. I have to give you credit for never not being retarded, and almost amusing to a point.
You registered using my nic in your moniker.

Now you accuse other posters of being me.

I'd say you're mightily infatuated with moi..........sorry, I'm not interested.
AN what

United States

#470405 Nov 26, 2012
Hornsby. Suffocation
"Whoever did this put the duct tape over the child's mouth. I wouldn't be surprised if the child actually died from suffocation, but what's more important I think is when you bring in the chemical analysis of the trunk into play, when you actually read the analysis from the trunk, it says there's higher levels of a certain compound that is present when a person is dying from suffocation -- which is a lack of oxygen. All in all, I think that's why the state is seeking the death penalty is because Caylee Anthony, no matter how she died, whether it was from the duct tape of from being in the trunk, suffered. For a few minutes, she knew she was dying. She knew she was in pain. She suffered tremendously," defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19801945/detail.html
Evidence101

United States

#470407 Nov 26, 2012
Ramble-tard wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to know it all after the fact
Yes. It's fool-proof!
AN what

United States

#470408 Nov 26, 2012
Autopsy Report Details Caylee's Death
Medical Examiner Says Manner Of Death Points To Homicide

UPDATED 5:27 AM EDT Jun 19, 2009

One chemical found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car is the kind emitted when someone is possibly deprived of oxygen, the report said.

http://www.wesh.com/Autopsy-Report-Details-Ca...
Diane Ax

United States

#470409 Nov 26, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>You are delusional. What was your take on Casey's case? Did the government have the goods in your view, or was the government screwed, jewed, and tattooed?
I'm not a BIT delusional.

The state didn't have the goods AND Casey didn't kill her kid.

Now, who did?

Or is she alive in the WPP with her mother?

Or is she being hidden from her mother?

All equal possibilities to Casey being guilty of FDM IMO.
Diane Ax

United States

#470410 Nov 26, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
""Circumstantial evidence? Not hardly.""
Really:
1- Last person seen with a live Caylee===Casey Anthony
2- Lied about a job====Casey Anthony
3- Lied to everyone about the whereabouts of Caylee===Casey Anthony
4- Never attempted to report her daughter missing,kidnapped or dead==== Casey Anthony
5- Never showed any concern or alarm her daughter was missing===Casey Anthony
6- Partied while daughter was missing kidnapped,or dead===Casey Anthony
7- Changed her story about where and who had Caylee===Casey Anthony.
8- Complained about the smell in her car====Casey Anthony
9- States why do they want to talk to me in the 911 tapes===Casey Anthony
10- Stole money from her friends during the 31 day's===Casey Anthony
11- Video's of her buying herself and Boyfriends things from Target,nothing for her daughter===== Casey Anthony
12- Getting the tattoo with no sign of her daughter around===Casey Anthony
Those are more than enough for people with common sense to figure this woman in some way was responsible for her daughter's death.
Casey is responsible for leaving her daughter in the care of a physco.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470411 Nov 26, 2012
AN what wrote:
Autopsy Report Details Caylee's Death
Medical Examiner Says Manner Of Death Points To Homicide
UPDATED 5:27 AM EDT Jun 19, 2009
One chemical found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car is the kind emitted when someone is possibly deprived of oxygen, the report said.
http://www.wesh.com/Autopsy-Report-Details-Ca...
Dare I ask where the chemical is emitted from?

Psstt.......did you find all your relatives in NJ close to home yet?
Evidence101

United States

#470412 Nov 26, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Is the defense really going to raise Brady v. Maryland when they won the day???!!!!
He's raising everything, hell included.
Evidence101

United States

#470413 Nov 26, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a BIT delusional.
The state didn't have the goods AND Casey didn't kill her kid.
Now, who did?
Or is she alive in the WPP with her mother?
Or is she being hidden from her mother?
All equal possibilities to Casey being guilty of FDM IMO.
Take a look at the recap of Lee's crucial testimony and keep in mind that Casey hasn't PUBLICLY told her side yet.

abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/casey-a...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#470414 Nov 26, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>The element missing is cause of death. If that would of been there Casey's toast. That was the eluding element that the government went to virtually any legenth to prove, but could not because Caylee was a bag of bones when she was found in December 2009
No, Chucky, it wasn't a matter of one key element missing. In addition to no cause of death, the State never even mentioned the place, the date, the manner, either, let alone, tried to prove any of these missing key elements.

The State wanted the jurors to give it their "best guess" 'cause the State sure couldn't.

BTW...nice to see you here again!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#470415 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's raising everything, hell included.
Good!!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#470416 Nov 26, 2012
rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm lurking because it's just a matter of time before Scrambled-dayzy pays the price for its years-long libel campaign. It doesn't look like it's going to be much longer.
lol

you should change your name to Eeyore.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#470417 Nov 26, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
This a brief clip of Jeff Ashton in a pretrial hearing. When you see it you will remember it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =srD-hdzEp8sXX
Who could forget it?

I'll bet Jeff was happy the jurors didn't follow the case......otherwise they might have remembered his soliloquy juxtaposed with his new evolving theory at trial, where he said she "subdued" her with chloroform "in order" to "restrain" her so she could put duct tape "across her face" and then, she tossed her into the trunk "to suffocate"!

Yep, I bet Jeff was real happy those jurors didn't follow the case before trial.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#470420 Nov 26, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Casey is responsible for leaving her daughter in the care of a physco.
You nutcase...didn't you hear what Casey and Baez came up with for her defense? There was NO NANNY! Caylee drowned in the family pool (like hell) and Daddy covered it up ( Like hell) Casey killed her daughter all by herself.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#470422 Nov 26, 2012
Walked in took a look around >>> All I see are the nuts Rambutt Lardass I know all of you have missed me guess what your nightmare is back.
The evil bone with the blue demons has returned...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Barack Hussein Obola 1,124,294
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 47,470
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 70,494
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr LizW 17,666
any one want to make fun of me?? SPH 11 hr wolfnasty1556 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Sat Games Champ Riggies 17,160
two words (Jul '10) Sat Lexus1985 26,905
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando