CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470554 Nov 27, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? There was a vast conspiracy against Casey.
Really -- then why was she found innocent of a murder she didn't commit?
T-REX

United States

#470555 Nov 27, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of hooey!
That was very polite TM,quite what we all would expect from you.
Me how ever would have used more precise wording
T-REX

United States

#470556 Nov 27, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
gross
Soory Dude,after all you are the one who made the statement.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470557 Nov 27, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
She wasn't defending him. She was pointing out how you have reading comprehension problems.
Nice - now you're even defending Marcemon for defending Jose Baez.

I never expected that, by a long shot!

He's be impressed I'm sure. LOL

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#470558 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Set up an appointment with one. Report to us what one does after your visit.
I can recall when Lee Harvey Oswald said " If I'd need to give an enema to America,I'd stick it right here in Dallas,Texas!"

Well.....

If I'm anything like Lee Harvey Oswald, then I say " If I'd need to give an enema to Florida I'd stick it right there in Orlando!"
because that's where the sh*t is hitting the fans.

Money Talk$ and bullsh*t walks.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#470559 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you truly this dense? I never believed there was a conspiracy to frame Casey. But there are some here who never stop talking about that very thing.

Never mind -- you probably won't understand.
T-REX

United States

#470561 Nov 27, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
T, you're wasting your breath. He is one of the asshats who clones other poster's and is trying to shut this thread down. His only purpose of posting on this thread is to disrupt. He criticizes us for rehashing this case, but which is sadder, posters who enjoy discussing a real subject or a wienie who makes up names and posts like a kid playing games when he's really just a lonely old fart? You tell me.
I disagree with you on this one TM, Chucky was very upfront with all of his when he stared posting three years or so ago, a lot of the legal thing's he posted were all factual,he has never taking a side as to whether Casey was guilty or innocent,I believed he reserved that for his self only,and never shared his thoughts on it.
I respect what he does post as I respect as allways what you post to.
But thats in my honest opinion

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#470562 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I will regret asking this, but how is explaining what someone said defending that person?

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#470564 Nov 27, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Soory Dude,after all you are the one who made the statement.
dude? lol
All I said was I was going to google proc crap because you and Chucky keeping using the word.
T-REX

United States

#470565 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And I never thought you could get dummer by the day, but you have definatly proved me wrong.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470566 Nov 27, 2012
UPDATE on the Appeal of Richard Grund's civil suit :

Case Docket
Case Number: 4D12-1880
Final Civil Other Notice from Palm Beach County

RICHARD GRUND vs. AMERICAN MEDIA, INC., etc.,
Lower Tribunal Case(s): 502011CA015526

11/16/2012
CD of transcripts to be filed in T.C. 10 days
Due Date: 11/26/2012

11/26/2012 Answer Brief extended by Letter (no order issued)
Due Date: 01/11/2013

http://jweb.flcourts.org/pls/ds/ds_docket_sea...
(case #1880)

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#470567 Nov 27, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I can recall when Lee Harvey Oswald said " If I'd need to give an enema to America,I'd stick it right here in Dallas,Texas!"
Well.....
If I'm anything like Lee Harvey Oswald, then I say " If I'd need to give an enema to Florida I'd stick it right there in Orlando!"
I am wich you on this one Money does talk and BS well there is no time for it. lol
Isabella

Bradley, IL

#470568 Nov 27, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Elizabeth Johnson's baby was taken from her by a couple at a park in San Antonio Texas,
(Pastor John Hagee territory), after a nutbag cult couple 'The Smiths, in Phoenix Az.,(AZ Lawyer territory), convinced her she was a horrible mother who needed to give her baby up for adoption.
When Liz didn't give her baby up for adoption, her baby was taken from her.
Those are the similarities between Casey and Liz Johnson.
Huh? Not my opinion. Elizabeth murdered her baby. The Smith family may have been shady, but they were used as a diversion to try to throw off authorities. Gabriel's mother is an evil druggie who didn't want her child. She could have been Casey's identical twin with their thought processes.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#470570 Nov 27, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.....
What is a Murphy Law?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#470571 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
UPDATE on the Appeal of Richard Grund's civil suit :
Case Docket
Case Number: 4D12-1880
Final Civil Other Notice from Palm Beach County
RICHARD GRUND vs. AMERICAN MEDIA, INC., etc.,
Lower Tribunal Case(s): 502011CA015526
11/16/2012
CD of transcripts to be filed in T.C. 10 days
Due Date: 11/26/2012
11/26/2012 Answer Brief extended by Letter (no order issued)
Due Date: 01/11/2013
http://jweb.flcourts.org/pls/ds/ds_docket_sea...
(case #1880)
You must be drooling with delight -- you finally got an update on this suit that so concerns you.
T-REX

United States

#470572 Nov 27, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly where does it say innocent in that verdict,the jury themselves stated they didnt believe she was innocent but rather the state didnt provide enough proof .
But the entire world happens to believe they provided more than enough proof. Thats why people are upset and Casey is the most hated person alive, and with all the hullah that is being televised now with this new information, CASEY WILL BE HATED EVEN MORE and so will her parent's. wait and watch because people are tired of what this Girl has got by with and continues to do so.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470574 Nov 27, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be drooling with delight -- you finally got an update on this suit that so concerns you.
I got an update?-- no, I posted an update.

Anyone can get an update from the 4dca site.

I'm simply curious about this civil suit and the potential liability of NE for printing a story based on discovery which the State legally released, filed by Grund's attorney who specializes in commercial building construction.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#470575 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was comparing the legal scrutiny people got that got wittingly or unwittingly involved in Casey's case. I was not expecting that it get worn out especially like this.
Laughs at worn out but let's give the proc thing a rest oky doky there Chucky.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470577 Nov 27, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly where does it say innocent in that verdict,the jury themselves stated they didnt believe she was innocent but rather the state didnt provide enough proof .
But the entire world happens to believe they provided more than enough proof. Thats why people are upset and Casey is the most hated person alive, and with all the hullah that is being televised now with this new information, CASEY WILL BE HATED EVEN MORE and so will her parent's. wait and watch because people are tired of what this Girl has got by with and continues to do so.
Who cares about your preachings of HATE.

I find it tiresome.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470578 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. I was here when ngrace founded all the Blogs before this one that all got blown up from people coming and creating chaos. It is indeed a pleasure to see this one up and running still.
I don't critique those for rehashing the case.
I do however, critique those that do violence to the rule of law and the constitution.
Finally, I like good legal chat which includes a robust discussion of the legal issues and certainly not the opinions which are articulated in your post.
So a year and half after the verdict was delivered you woke up from a deep, dark sleep and decided to check out this thread....and it's just like yesterday for you.

How peachy nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Joy 1,579,786
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) 3 hr Tina 30
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,474
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 5 hr Princess Hey 9,808
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 13,059
3 word game (Jan '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 14,335
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 13,400

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages