“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#470447 Nov 26, 2012
Goodnight everybody!

Chucky it IS nice to see you posting.

Ngrace, I hope you're still gloating about that loser getting the other loser off on murder charges when his career goes down the tubes, and the crazy biotch re-offends.

Honestly I hope she doesn't. I hate to think about it, but I hope Caylee was the last one to have to see that murdering skank's face. I wonder if she was smirking at Caylee when ended her life the way she smirking in court while being tried for killing her daughter.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#470449 Nov 26, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose revealed the suffocation thing before the story really broke right? There is one possibility no one has advanced here by what I can see and that argument is: Perhaps Jose is doing this (to prevent Casey to the extent he can) from cashing in on a claim of innocence. If Jose had not mentioned it in his book, we may well not be talking about it. I know he advanced another argument, but I believe there is a reason he is not representing her any longer. He wanted his pay day, got it and likely will retire soon,
One can only hope. I do believe he wanted to get the away from her in God's speed. I believe he was as sick of her as the rest of the world.

I would like to think you're right about his reasons for doing so, Chucky. It would knock him up a notch on the totem pole of my opinon.

:-)

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#470451 Nov 26, 2012
The state claimed Caylee was smothered but did not know about the search for fool proof suffocation on the family's PC?
Seriously,this is unbelievable and is so very reminiscent of all the other bombshells before Casey's court appearances.

Her civil suit looms and here comes the negative publicity just like before.

There is something strange about WS.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#470452 Nov 26, 2012
AN what wrote:
Hornsby. Suffocation
"Whoever did this put the duct tape over the child's mouth. I wouldn't be surprised if the child actually died from suffocation, but what's more important I think is when you bring in the chemical analysis of the trunk into play, when you actually read the analysis from the trunk, it says there's higher levels of a certain compound that is present when a person is dying from suffocation -- which is a lack of oxygen. All in all, I think that's why the state is seeking the death penalty is because Caylee Anthony, no matter how she died, whether it was from the duct tape of from being in the trunk, suffered. For a few minutes, she knew she was dying. She knew she was in pain. She suffered tremendously," defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19801945/detail.html
That makes my eyes itch. I want to unknow that.
Evidence101

United States

#470453 Nov 27, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting Zanny changed the passwords?
In Lee's depo he said Jesse knew Casey's passwords, even before Casey gave them to Lee.
"Horace" and "Timer55" were given to Lee, by Jesse, as Casey's passwords.
GASP!!
Evidence101

United States

#470454 Nov 27, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Like hell is right!
But there WAS a nanny.
Get ready.
Since 2006, according to RG and Cindy.
Evidence101

United States

#470455 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you shoot me the link?
If memory serves me right, he was arguing penalty phase. I was surprised that he ran with that argument before a verdict.
That argument (to me) is penalty phase material, and sounded eerily sounded similar to the prosecutor in the Oba Chandler Murder case in western Florida involving the mom and daughters in the bay. There I believe one if not both of the daughters watched the others get raped, and killed. I did not look up Oba's case, I just went on memory, so this is unlikely to be 100% accurate.
I think he knew there wasn't going to be an actual penalty phase. If he wanted to get it in, it had to be during the guilt phase.

Jose Baez also argued penalty phase material. Molestation.
Diane Ax

United States

#470456 Nov 27, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the tard just loves to brag and brag and brag. It will be his undoing. To represent a client and sincerely believe she is innocent and get her off is one thing, but to pretend you believe a client is innocent, try to throw suspicion on an innocent party, sully a person's reputation and practically make fun of him for attempting suicide, and THEN brag about the evidence you had that proved your client most certainly did it is another thing.
Jose Baez is a buffoon of the highest order.
How do you know it want George's idea?

Don't you remember him saying he'd do anything for Casey during a pretrial hearing?

That's what a loving father does.

Besides, they were just following the script that was handed to them.

That script backfired. Casey was acquitted despite the Herculean effort made by some to wrongly convict her.
Evidence101

United States

#470457 Nov 27, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting Zanny changed the passwords?
In Lee's depo he said Jesse knew Casey's passwords, even before Casey gave them to Lee.
"Horace" and "Timer55" were given to Lee, by Jesse, as Casey's passwords.
During Lee's July 2008 jail visit, Lee asked Casey if "the passwords" had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

Casey said "YES", it was relevant.

Websleuths Super-Citizen-Investigators™ didn't think very far ahead.
Diane Ax

United States

#470458 Nov 27, 2012
want s/b wasn't
Evidence101

United States

#470459 Nov 27, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know it want George's idea?
Don't you remember him saying he'd do anything for Casey during a pretrial hearing?
That's what a loving father does.
Besides, they were just following the script that was handed to them.
That script backfired. Casey was acquitted despite the Herculean effort made by some to wrongly convict her.
If the computer search was brought to the State Attorney before - or at trial - George would have easily cleared Casey.

George knows what time Casey left the house, so he knows Casey could not have made it.

If George didn't make it .... and Casey couldn't have made it.....who did?
Someone outside of the family, made it.

All George and Cindy wanted were answers to what happened to Caylee and this was the investigator's gift to them?
Diane Ax

United States

#470460 Nov 27, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the computer search was brought to the State Attorney before - or at trial - George would have easily cleared Casey.
George knows what time Casey left the house, so he knows Casey could not have made it.
All George and Cindy wanted were answers to what happened to Caylee and this was the investigator's gift to them?
A few words come to mind:

Misguided
15 minutes of fame

OR

Red herring

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#470463 Nov 27, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> A few words come to mind:
Misguided
15 minutes of fame
OR
Red herring
Yes, Cindy and George were misguided in their attempts to assist Casey by lying to LE.
They seemed to enjoy their 15 minutes of fame, something to focus on while ignoring the fact Caylee was dead at Casey's hands.
All those red herrings Cindy gave to LE in an attempt to prove anybody but the REAL KILLER, her own daughter Casey.

If they ever do contact each other whatever could they discuss?
Does Caylee ever come up?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#470465 Nov 27, 2012
Diane Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they all sit around the pool and reminisce?
Yes, if you mean by reminise, lie to each other and themselves.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#470467 Nov 27, 2012
Bill O'Reilly needs to sit on it and spin.
watching in Ohio

Thornville, OH

#470471 Nov 27, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true, then how do you explain that during the search for foolproof suffocation another search was made for hot shot girls clothing, befriending someone on Casey's Myspace page and texting a friend on another Myspace page? The last two requiring a password that belonged to Kilsey? Your verbal vomit does not add up.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#470473 Nov 27, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Casey is responsible for leaving her daughter in the care of a physco.
I agree, and she made the biggest mistake of her life.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#470475 Nov 27, 2012
If Casey had been convicted she would've gotten 10 to 25 years IMO.
The death penalty never would've happened.
During penalty phase her strange behaviors would've been usd to try and prove mental problems.
The so-called "abuse" from her parents would've also been brought up.
Evidence101

United States

#470476 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
No disrespect, but this is thinking outside the box. Unlike many here that I've known for a long time here (and many I like) are unable to separate the emotion from the legal part of it.
While you may agree with the verdict or disagree with it, I look at this case as a wake-up call that potentially there are other mom's that may be similarly situated and this case may (if looked at from every angle) prevent the death of another toddler.
Nothing is going to ever fully prevent death of another toddler. Death happens. But you do make a good point.

For example, Lee testified under oath that when Casey was home, out on bond, she gave him a different account of what happened.

Not the scripted account as played out, that quite frankly is stupid as all fuck.

If what Lee described as Casey's version to him is true, similarly situated moms need to get concealed weapons permits and a certified firearms trainer.

No one should get away with forcibly taking someone's child because they don't think she is being a good enough mother.

Moms need to get proactive and shoot the skanks who think playing God gives them the right to snatch their kid.
That would put a quick stop to it.

Elizabeth Johnson is a similarly situated mom who comes to mind.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#470478 Nov 27, 2012
Diane Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with all the what if's and all these silly scenarios?
How many times can you rehash this stuff?
You are starting to sound like the Rambling person.

Unfortunatly you havenat a clue about CHUKY at all.

He is one of the most realistic and honest poster's that has ever been on this thread,his wealth of knowledge about the criminal procedures is mind blowing to say the least.
When he used to post three year's ago, every body including ngrace
held him in very high esteem, I still do and am very thankful he is back posting once again.
Please read his post you just may learn something,for Chucky allways telll.s it like it is without the usual BS that day's,rambler and the others do,
I cant think of anybody on this thread that didnt tell Chucky he should go to law school and become a lawyer. Personally I think he would be a great one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nuculur option 1,192,998
Please help 9 min grunkee 1
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 28 min Miles 4,435
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 33 min Miles 71,239
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 45 min Miles 17,890
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr kal 51,568
Cougar Dating in Orlando 4 hr Liz Morgan 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:24PM
Best Draft-Day Contingency Plans for Jags
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Did the Browns Make the Right Choice Signing Josh McCown over Brian Hoyer?
NBC Sports 5:00 AM
Former Eagle Trent Cole to visit Buccaneers first
NFL 1:52 PM
Maurice Jones-Drew announces his retirement
CBS Sports 3:02 PM
Maurice Jones-Drew announces retirement: 5 things to know