CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 21,902)

Showing posts 438,021 - 438,040 of478,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#469992
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LMAO! Confer away Mr. Lamar, but she's likely to tell you she wasn't home.

"Local 6 investigation found the sheriffs office failed to extract data from the browser Casey Anthony primarily used. Lamar said he also plans to confer with her."
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#469993
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Richard Grund inserted himself into what Leonard Padilla was up to, after he bailed out Casey. He told LE he sent LP an email the moment he hit town and later tossed around theories of what might have happened with Lenny and the boys.
According to RG, LP forewarned him Jesse was getting thrown under the bus by either Casey or the Anthony family.
According to Jeff Ashton, it was Jose Baez who invited Lenny to town.
According to you, Jose Baez was protecting Jesse at the same time he was representing Casey - in essence he was defending them both.
So that can't all be true, eh?
Circumstantial evidence suggests Jesse was believed to be involved by people in the know.
Truth!

Mr. Lamar is now set to confer.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#469994
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

You are one crazy mofo. Please don't be a real canadian.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#469995
Nov 24, 2012
 
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea!
Who ya gonna call?
Websleuth Techie Busters!!!
The Websleuths Techie Task Force™ is second to none.
When it comes to cyber felonies.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#469996
Nov 24, 2012
 
One last news story about how, if prosecutors had known about the crucial "foolproof suffocation" search, it might have made a signficant difference in the jury's verdict.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/337580

**********

Can anyone explain to me why JWG disputes Jose Baez's timeline by insisting the search was conducted at about 2:50pm on June 16th, and not 1:50pm?

Is it just to move it to a time after George was alleged to have arrived at work, to dispute JABs claim that George made the search.

But regardless, Casey researching what might have been percieved as a pro-suicide site fits JABs theory which he outlines in his opening statement, more than it implicates Casey for murder. What child who was abused from the age of eight who's father then blamed her for intentional harm of her child -- LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!-- wouldn't have suicidal thoughts, at least on some level.

And is that why JAB asked Yuri Melich on the witness stand if he had asked Casey if she had ever committed suicide?

I think so!

So while Websleuths is basking in glory, was proving JABs defense theory their intention?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#469997
Nov 24, 2012
 
Duing the police interview on July 17th, Yuri Melich did ask Casey if she ever had thoughts of suicide.

It would be interesting to know what prompted him to ask that question.

Of course we must not assume it was because Yuri Melich was already was aware of WHO input those google searches because the activity was being <watched> since the FBI had already been involved since three days after Caylee's disappearance.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#469998
Nov 24, 2012
 
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Circumstantial evidence suggests Jesse was believed to be involved by people in the know.
Truth!
Mr. Lamar is now set to confer.
If it's true Jesse was at the courthouse all day on June 16th, money would not buy a better alibi.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#469999
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's true Jesse was at the courthouse all day on June 16th, money would not buy a better alibi.
"Involvement" can take the form of many shapes.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470001
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rambler wrote:
One last news story about how, if prosecutors had known about the crucial "foolproof suffocation" search, it might have made a signficant difference in the jury's verdict.
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/337580
**********
Can anyone explain to me why JWG disputes Jose Baez's timeline by insisting the search was conducted at about 2:50pm on June 16th, and not 1:50pm?
Is it just to move it to a time after George was alleged to have arrived at work, to dispute JABs claim that George made the search.
But regardless, Casey researching what might have been percieved as a pro-suicide site fits JABs theory which he outlines in his opening statement, more than it implicates Casey for murder. What child who was abused from the age of eight who's father then blamed her for intentional harm of her child -- LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!-- wouldn't have suicidal thoughts, at least on some level.
And is that why JAB asked Yuri Melich on the witness stand if he had asked Casey if she had ever committed suicide?
I think so!
So while Websleuths is basking in glory, was proving JABs defense theory their intention?
It really doesn't matter since State Attorney-Elect already said Casey left the house before 1:00 p.m. and she never returned home that day.

Pick whichever account you wish but BOTH timelines rule out Casey.
Only Goetz's timeline rules out George.

Maybe someone from the State should "confer"?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470002
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text> No, but that's nothing new.
The point was.......I easily gave 17 examples of "circumstantial evidence" from the documents, that would work against him in a real investigation.
Including examples that came from the mother of missing and subsequently murdered child.
".....said a seething Jesse Grund, Anthony's ex-fiancé, whom she once tried to finger as Caylee's killer. "
** Sometimes, if at first people don't succeed, they try, try again. From Federal Witness Protection.
Not one of those 17 as you say would even warrant an investigation for any thing.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470004
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's true Jesse was at the courthouse all day on June 16th, money would not buy a better alibi.
Gee and I wonder why you dont get upset,Casey didnt have an alibi for 31 days,and Cindy didnt have an alibi for 22 yr's of condoning lieing ans stealing and eventually murder.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470006
Nov 24, 2012
 
Rambler wrote:
Duing the police interview on July 17th, Yuri Melich did ask Casey if she ever had thoughts of suicide.
It would be interesting to know what prompted him to ask that question.
Of course we must not assume it was because Yuri Melich was already was aware of WHO input those google searches because the activity was being <watched> since the FBI had already been involved since three days after Caylee's disappearance.
Police ALWAYS ask someone they believe might be unstable if they want to harm themselves or ever had thoughts of doing so.

Stop reading something into nothing.

The FBI was NOT involved three days after Caylee 'disappeared'. Stop saying this.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470007
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rambler wrote:
Duing the police interview on July 17th, Yuri Melich did ask Casey if she ever had thoughts of suicide.

It would be interesting to know what prompted him to ask that question.
Melinda Duckett

“BEER”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470008
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Websleuths Techie Task Force™ is second to none.
When it comes to cyber felonies.
did they smoke out your little crimes on the Tw*t?
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470009
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> Not one of those 17 as you say would even warrant an investigation for any thing.
Maybe not ONE of them.......but the culmination of ALL of them would make most investigators take a hard look.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470010
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
In the time since you began posting here, I notice you've claimed you've had contact with virtually every single person and law enforcement agency even remotely involved with this case.
Every time a name gets mentioned, you twist your alleged sighting to you having a connection with that person.
I neither believe or disbelieve what you write because you're but an anonymous nobody, but it's obvious to me you want this case to revolve around you. Why you have that compulsion is not my problem - only to say it reeks of POEsy/INF shaded in a slightly different colour.
Let's see if this does get posted...by topix...

I have been Canadamerican for the past 33 years.

I am told by The Canadian Embassy,that the US is doing me a FAVOR allowing me to reside and work in the United States.

The least I can do is tell the truth,be HONEST!

I am still residing in the US after 4 years of contacting every Federal & State Authority of my Sworn Affidavit..that does remain CLEAR as the day I wrote it.That should be an indication to you that I told the truth.

Sorry Rambler..But my sighting description was never altered and as far as my colour they ALWAYS been the "RED WHITE & BLUE!"

That you beleive me or not..doesn't change anything 4 years later,It's been said and done, written,posted, mailed,emailled and faxed and done with and in the RECORDS.

We'll see if I will reap what I sowed and there is not one thing you can do about it but wait and maybe ask yourself "What if she did tell the truth?" .

Keep Rambling ...

Just sayin...

“BEER”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470011
Nov 24, 2012
 
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Police ALWAYS ask someone they believe might be unstable if they want to harm themselves or ever had thoughts of doing so.
Stop reading something into nothing.
The FBI was NOT involved three days after Caylee 'disappeared'. Stop saying this.
Scrams knows that, the cops ask her that monthly when the neighbors call and complain about her.

“BEER”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470012
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Melinda Duckett
Mother who killed her kid just like Casey anthony?
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470013
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Police ALWAYS ask someone they believe might be unstable
If they thought she was "unstable", they should have conferred with a psychiatrist instead of badgering her, and purposely locking her into lies without Mirandizing her.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470014
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Involvement" can take the form of many shapes.
Yes, and you know my theory. It was Jesse who called in the FBI, perhaps even before Casey knew Caylee had been harmed.

Jesse indeed was "involved" with Casey and Caylee -- Richard Grund was infuriated that his Solomon-sister-wife intentions toward Casey were scorned by her and REVENGE was his motive for murder.

"Honestly, I didn't want Jesse to have anything to do with her"

"Everyone falls in love with Casey"

It was Jesse who Jose Baez described in his opening statement because indeed, he defended both Jesse and Casey. That explains why RG was enraged at JAB after the trial - for Jesse NOT being thrown under the bus as well -- learned who's side of the table JAB was playing on, and it certainly was not "god's right hand man".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 438,021 - 438,040 of478,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min dem 1,033,523
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 min Vic 95,805
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min VeganTiger 42,967
Review: AMS Uniform Gallery (May '09) 47 min theresa q 28
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 52 min Princess Hey 2,380
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr rubygoober 17,335
Walmart Jobs in Orlando 1 hr Greg 1
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••