CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 21,898)

Showing posts 437,941 - 437,960 of483,592
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

nuckingfuts- wrote:
Has anyone seen my teeth?
On Dayz's azz.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
"They are not a cohesive, loving group," said a seething Jesse Grund, Anthony's ex-fiancÚ, whom she once tried to finger as Caylee's killer.
"That family was a carnival of dysfunctionality. There's no way Casey goes back to that household," Grund, 28, told NBC's "Today" show.
Jesse was telling the truth wasn't he.

The 20 plus 911 calls to the Anthony's house for domestic violence pretty well verifys that and the neighbor's who constantly heard the screaming and cussing coming from thier house.

I rest my case
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you praise AN for the same skill set.
Really slut:

AN post facts from documents from this case,you on the other hand with your degraded mntality only copy and paste from Grunds website attempting to defame RG,who may have a different view on religion, but at least he believes in God, we cant say the same for you though can we.
Your an athiest from the get go and a loser slso.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
*Casey Anthony jail letter expressing Jesse had "EXPLOITED" Caylee
So now you're a believer the jailhouse letters were gospel?

It was from those letters which the seeds of the Poppa sexual molestation theory were sprung.

As far as you saying Casey expressing Jesse had "EXPLOITED" Caylee, kindly point out where that was - not forgetting your self-proclaimed tendency to "make up shyt".

From this snippet she indicates she dispises but has PITY for Jesse and writes RIchard Grund claims he is the "right hand of God"....

"Drama! I dispise the loser and I pity him and his self-righteous "Christian" family. HIs dad claims to be the "right hand of God". Hate to burst his bubble but Jesus sits there......"
http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2010-04/53...

Notice how often the words "Oh My God" is expressed in this case?

Might that be A CLUE?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

COOKIE

Page 13587
"And you know that I will take these things to the grave with me. it is between me, you and God."

Page 13590
"By the way, we're getting tattoos. Not like in Dude Where's My Car, but something to that effect. Now that you mention it, I have noticed that 5 & 10 don't argue! And you're right, there is no way the devil would argue with himself He's got a few screws loose and I'm so not a fan!

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It was from those letters which the seeds of the Poppa sexual molestation theory were sprung.
As far as you saying Casey expressing Jesse had "EXPLOITED" Caylee, kindly point out where that was - not forgetting your self-proclaimed tendency to "make up shyt".
From this snippet she indicates she dispises but has PITY for Jesse and writes RIchard Grund claims he is the "right hand of God"....
"Drama! I dispise the loser and I pity him and his self-righteous "Christian" family. HIs dad claims to be the "right hand of God". Hate to burst his bubble but Jesus sits there......"
Notice how often the words "Oh My God" is expressed in this case?
Might that be A CLUE?
Page 13586 - more
I totally know what you went through with Sam's dad. Same exact feelings J's dad had towards me.

And that was what - an OBSESSION?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

In one of Richard Grunds missives released in the PI files he spoke of letting God tell people what to do because He knew best -- but in Lee's speech at the memorial he urged people to listen to "their heart" instead.

Smudgy page 13595 is interesting.

"I have no more secrets, just a small empty space in my heart that only God can..fill. But you're there right next to Caylee. Someday, Someday.

Now I'm depressed and sad but relieved that you know my heart. New beginnings -I can't wait to be out of limbo....()....You really are the best friend I've ever had next to God and Caylee.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

CASEY text messges -- what was I supposed to say Itrust my daughter with some psycho how does that look?... god only knows if I'm ever going to see her again.

Psychos are often referred to seeing themselves as "godlike".

Mirror Men
It is as if these kind of men view reality from inside a strange, transparent fortress, whose walls are both shield and golden mirror. Hardened against the truth of the world outside himself, this psychological citadel resists seeing things as they really are. Like mental bulletproof-glass, these opaque fortress walls deflect any words or actions from others that might threaten his perfect "godlike" image of himself. Everything is perceived through this armored, shining shell, and the world must always treat him as if he were golden. And failure to worship at his shrine can be devastating.
http://masksofsanity.blogspot.ca/2009/06/mirr...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It was probably the voices in your head.
Are you preparing the groundwork for an insanity plea?
So you think I'm making that up...that Lisabeth Fryer returned my
call...?

The only one preparing the groundwork for an insanity plea are
the State of Florida officials thinking they could get away with
manipulating the judiciary system thinking Nancy Drew would have their back...but the devil got a few loose screws..

Their House of Cards is about to collapse! and rightly so.,
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Snippet from RJ: KING of the Sword --

Romans 8:31 - What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

No matter what you are going through today I want you to start that fight on your knees before Him. It must begin with humbling yourself before Him and letting Him do whatever He wants with you. Once you have that, seek His heart in it so that yours doesn't take over. If it's His heart He will be glorified. If it's your heart - the same spirit that inspired the attack will be the inspiration of the response. THEN, follow His direction. He may be using you to expose others, something in yourself or something that needs to be seen by others.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TU...

Here he's preaching to his flock to seek "His heart" and not let theirs take over.

Of course "listening to ones heart" means to allow our conscience to guide us between what we know is right and wrong.

But in RGs world, only God is "right" and he speaks for god - therefore he's become god.

Cult, cult, cult,

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

nuckingfuts- wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean?
You're taking a bite out of crime?

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Nothing Casey says or writes is truthful.
So Scrams is nutz for even bothering to copy and paste her tripe.

It is also the main reason Casey will never have a book deal.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think I'm making that up...that Lisabeth Fryer returned my
call...?
The only one preparing the groundwork for an insanity plea are
the State of Florida officials thinking they could get away with
manipulating the judiciary system thinking Nancy Drew would have their back...but the devil got a few loose screws..
Their House of Cards is about to collapse! and rightly so.,
In the time since you began posting here, I notice you've claimed you've had contact with virtually every single person and law enforcement agency even remotely involved with this case.

Every time a name gets mentioned, you twist your alleged sighting to you having a connection with that person.

I neither believe or disbelieve what you write because you're but an anonymous nobody, but it's obvious to me you want this case to revolve around you. Why you have that compulsion is not my problem - only to say it reeks of POEsy/INF shaded in a slightly different colour.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

WAS sanka wrote:
But somebody wrote it.

Who's the man Sam?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Page 13586

I'm glad you never married Sammy boy. Today I'll meet the guy, and I promise I'll play nice......(next page)........you will prevail and you and Mady and Josh will be closer than ever. Just don't give up hope.......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
When the jail letters were released, it was said Robyn Adams handed them over to her lawyer and eventually they found their way to Robyn's father, who allegedly was the person that gave them to police. By that time some of the pages were not the originals, but photocopies.

At the beginning of Casey Anthiny's trial, there was a lot of hoopla because it was reported that Robyn Adams has been moved to OC jail and the Prosecution had cleared the way for her to testify about the parts of the letters which were incriminating.

Then nothing.......there's not even mention of Robyn Adams in Jeff Ashton's or Jose Baez's respective books.

Odd eh?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

I also notice mention of Robyn Adams in the Clerk's file for the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez vs Casey Anthony civil suit for the 3+ counts of somethingness.

There's obviously more to her involvement than meets the eye.
Isabella

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Interesting, considering the topic of this forum..."Does the state have the goods to convict?"

Now the latest news release today states that they later discovered (after the trial) that Casey had also Googled on her computer, how to suffocate a person. Well, Duh! That's not the only thing she looked up; there was overwhelming evidence on here computer to send that piece of human trash to the death chamber. I am still disgusted with this case.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Just that one.
It was in her own handwriting.
The others were not.

They didn't come up at trial so you didn't get to hear from the handwriting experts.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse was telling the truth wasn't he.
No, but that's nothing new.

The point was.......I easily gave 17 examples of "circumstantial evidence" from the documents, that would work against him in a real investigation.

Including examples that came from the mother of missing and subsequently murdered child.

".....said a seething Jesse Grund, Anthony's ex-fiancÚ, whom she once tried to finger as Caylee's killer. "

** Sometimes, if at first people don't succeed, they try, try again. From Federal Witness Protection.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 437,941 - 437,960 of483,592
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Olive Oil 1,077,631
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr missattempts 28
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr missattempts 127
Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 10 hr Mike 214
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 13 hr Wawrzyfan1 4
OCSD Deputies Abused My Wife And I . Today I Ha... 13 hr Wawrzyfan1 2
Ku Klux Klan report by FDLE leaves many unanswe... 13 hr Tad 1
•••
•••