CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470281 Nov 26, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they keep investigating and reporting thier finding's.
Cant think of a better way to make people hate the Anthony's even more than they do now.
I actually heard two women talking about the fact Casey's name was in the new's,one of them said she wished the Bit*h would die or just dissapear,sick of hearing and reading about a worthless mother and her family.
The more her name gets in the new's the longer she will be the most hated person there is.
You must hang out with mindless dumbasses.

The people who watched the trial and heard the FBI testify, most notably the jury, figured out she didn't kill her kid.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#470282 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for Grundville Trivia.
IIRC, According to Jesse's mom back in her former blogging days, Jesse's grandmother Agnes lived with them for awhile before she passed away.
IIRC, Agnes had emphysema/C.O.P.D., was on oxygen, and had a prescription for Xanax.
Oh....and apparently RG didn't like her too much.
You are directed not to read anything into this in terms of the computer search. For one, because police and prosecutors are playing along as tho the computer search incriminates Casey.
I'm only mentioning it because your word "emphysema" jarred my trivia memory.
""Oh....and apparently RG didn't like her too much.""

You do know this kind of BS statement is what is going to bring you down eventually don't you
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470283 Nov 26, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse fought to have all his phone records from PRE 2006 to be looked at and it was granted,
Jose wanted to see all the phone calls he recieved and sent prior to 2006.
I don't blame him. Jesse and Casey broke up in 2006 but Jesse wouldn't let go.

Maybe because Jose had Casey's Foxfire browsing history going back to 2004 - he knew Jesse's 2006 records could be relevant?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#470284 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who watched the trial and heard the FBI testify, most notably the jury, figured out she didn't kill her kid.
The jury didnt figure out anything at all, they never even deliberated and examined any evidence circumstantial or factual to reach thier verdict.
Maybe thats why LIKE CASEY, they also are hiding like rat's
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470285 Nov 26, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
How come the fatso Baez didnt aske for all the Anthony's phone records prior to 2008
He didn't suspect them of any involvement in Caylee's disappearance and subsequent murder?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#470286 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really from all the news stations and newspaper stories I read,people were totally upset whith that verdict,over 95% of viewer's watching the trial were enraged over that verdict.
So the people you are talking about must be you annd all your imaginary support group,your the only ones who thinks she is innocent.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470290 Nov 26, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
""Oh....and apparently RG didn't like her too much.""
You do know this kind of BS statement is what is going to bring you down eventually don't you
His wife is the one who wrote it. I just read it and shared.

She also said RG's adulterous dad held him under water in the pool until he couldn't breathe, right before he walked out on Agnes.

I can't speak to the truth of it, I can only speak to what she wrote.
I see no reason for her to lie about these things .... but .... if they were false statements, hire John Morgan and sue his wife.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470291 Nov 26, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they keep investigating and reporting thier finding's.
Anthony's lawyers probably do too.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470293 Nov 26, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to see you on....Good Morning. What the hell is going on in Florida??? While I know you are not living there (I dont likewise) I believe they should do some serious housecleaning of the Orange County Sheriffs Department' forensic computer investigators.
Don't be so harsh!

They promised to seek outside expertise in the future, on a case-by-case basis, if they feel like it.

They learned their lesson!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#470297 Nov 26, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to see you on....Good Morning. What the hell is going on in Florida??? While I know you are not living there (I dont likewise) I believe they should do some serious housecleaning of the Orange County Sheriffs Department' forensic computer investigators.
Hi Chucky, Happy late Thansksgiving by the way.
From a news article I read the other day, FlA has allready implemented a complete over haul to prevent this from happing again.
I really dont know what difference that maay have had with THAT JURY,apparantly they weren't very bright to begin with.I could have accepted at least a manslaughter charge.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#470298 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
His wife is the one who wrote it. I just read it and shared.
She also said RG's adulterous dad held him under water in the pool until he couldn't breathe, right before he walked out on Agnes.
I can't speak to the truth of it, I can only speak to what she wrote.
I see no reason for her to lie about these things .... but .... if they were false statements, hire John Morgan and sue his wife.
Ok let's say your right.

Now explain exactly what this has to do with Caylee Anthony's murder, NOTHING,NADA,ZILCH period. You like the blonde slut from Hopesprings drive continue to try and blame Jesse and it's well documented he had nothing to do with Caylee's murder and co-operated fully with Investigating Officers, something that the grandparent's of Caylee failed to do in every way, they hindered and lied to them.
Why dont you put as much effort into how bad they were and still are as you have with the Grund Family.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#470300 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one needs to GOOGLE suffocation when there is a pool in the back yard, surrounded by a privacy fence.
Who needs to go on a computer to learn what suffocation means?

It was planted and it works..on both sided...doesn't take much
to spin the wheel to get everyone spooking mud again!

And it changes NOTHING! If you noticed...It took the attention AWAY from Zaneida...Yet That Girl from Kissimmee is a person of interest that keeps stirring the pot and vanishing...

If all this mayhem was allowed for 4 years ,while the sheriff played computer forensic games...based on DA Lawson Lamar setting the Death Penalty ...Knowing what we know now of Florida's Justice Power...interacting with the Media,etc!

It's not only ridiculous it is very OFFENSIVE that Law Enforcement could be so DESORIENTED.

I can only beleive it was done on purpose for a reward known only to themselves..Stupid is as Stupid does.

Worst is that they beleived they could get away with it!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#470301 Nov 26, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Manslaughter is better than nothing.
I personally believe there was more than enough circumstantial and factual evidence presented to at least warrant that as a verdict.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470302 Nov 26, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok let's say your right.
Now explain exactly what this has to do with Caylee Anthony's murder,
Hell if I know.
I wasn't talking about Caylee's murder.
I was talking about Agnes's "emphysema".
You're the one who started shit so you tell me.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470303 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for Grundville Trivia.
IIRC, According to Jesse's mom back in her former blogging days, Jesse's grandmother Agnes lived with them for awhile before she passed away.
IIRC, Agnes had emphysema/C.O.P.D., was on oxygen, and had a prescription for Xanax.
Oh....and apparently RG didn't like her too much.
You are directed not to read anything into this in terms of the computer search. For one, because police and prosecutors are playing along as tho the computer search incriminates Casey.
I'm only mentioning it because your word "emphysema" jarred my trivia memory.
Oh that's sort of interesting -- of course I would read nothing into it or even give one fleeting curious thought toward what happened with Jesse's grandma and is she still alive.

One of the mental health depositions released - can't recall if it was Dr Weitz or Dr Danziger - said Casey told "THE mom" about the sexual abuse which was occuring, but not HER mom -- it was Papa's mom - therefore a grandma, which indicates perhaps the mother was absent in the household. Might that be a reason RG didn't like her too much?
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470305 Nov 26, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Point well-taken, however, if I was the sheriff there, I would be doing a serious shake-up though. Lets say for a minute that the sheriff department computer geeks caught the contents of the firefox browser and those contents (foolproof suffocation) was argued to the jury by the government accordingly would the not-guilty decision been different???
No.

Not unless they discredited George's timeline or somehow adapted Casey into circling around and coming back home (to where the pool was) that afternoon.

The prosecution rejected the entire notion of Casey bringing Caylee back home that day. They rejected the notion that Hopespring Dr. is where Caylee died.

The entire script would need to be re-written.

Maybe the reason it was held back is because it is proof that Casey didn't make the search, or thereby kill her child, because they KNOW she didn't go back home that day?

Remember......Casey hasn't told her side yet.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470306 Nov 26, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Manslaughter is better than nothing.
The State's premise of how Caylee was murdered left no possibility of manslaughter - it was premeditated homicide or nothing........the jury was asked not to speculate.

The State's theory was the citizen's favourite - don't you remember how it was chanted millions of times over the course of three years as FACT?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470307 Nov 26, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets look at that for a sec..... but look through the lenz of reasonable doubt. That standard is indeed a high standard to meet, notwithstanding lets say this may been a case of jury nullification. When the message is good, but the jury is pissed at the messenger.
Who would want to be sequestered in a hotel during the 4th of july holiday, and then who put them there, the government or the defendant. My guess is the jury blamed the government for them being there, so alas not guilty.
If the jury blamed the government for them being there, then obviously they felt the murder charges to be unwarranted.

Not Guilty!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#470309 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why use chloroform or duct tape when you have a pool only 50 ft away?
Yes, why? That's what we all want to know. Why look up suffocate when you can just sling your unwanted child in a pool? Why duct tape and throw a child in a filthy swamp triple-bagged like trash when you can just sling her in a pool and wait for her to drown, then call police and cry accident. Why did that crazy biotch do and say 99% of what she did. You tell me.

This little tidbit of new information makes me believe even more firmly than I ever did that Casey killed Caylee. That defense team that so PROUDLY defended her while sitting there holding their collective breaths waiting for the prosecutor's to reveal information they didn't even have. They even took umbrage at the mere mention that Casey could have possibly killed Caylee. Slime, the whole lot of them are. Slime defending slime. Oh and hey, 12 idiots bought it.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#470311 Nov 26, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The State's premise of how Caylee was murdered left no possibility of manslaughter - it was premeditated homicide or nothing........the jury was asked not to speculate.
The State's theory was the citizen's favourite - don't you remember how it was chanted millions of times over the course of three years as FACT?
Wrong again as usual, you better read the jury's instructions again
1-Murder in the 1st degree
2-Murder in the 2nd degree
3-Manslaughter

That Jury had 3 possible verdict's to deliberate on. There was no mandatory 1st degree or 2nd degree they had to decide on, the third option was Manslaughter, and there was tons of circumstantial and factual evidence to come to that verdict,problem is they were more interested in how much they could get on interview's than rendering an honest verdict.
After all it did caome out they had made a lsit after discussing it which Media they would talk to first,and that list was the one who payed the most was NO# 1 and on down the line, it was also stated they discussed that for about four hr's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Canuk 1,658,342
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 23,134
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,411
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 28,207
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,714
Happy Cats Purr! 5 hr Cats Rule 4
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 98,616

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages