CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Zap

Riverside, CA

#470080 Nov 24, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Melinda Duckett being murdered was probably Nancy Graceless's defense.

Who made Melinda get rid of all the babys things including his clothes and pictures?
These total strangers that join the huge plots to kill little kids and frame the parents must all had bad parents and been school-yard bullies,(as LIZ W would say).
INF said, "not getting that long awaited toy for Christmas, can really mess a kid up and cause him to join in these national wide plots".
Diane Ax

United States

#470081 Nov 24, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Speaking of which ---
"Nieves said the Sheriff's Office learned a lot from the case against Casey Anthony, and they have since changed the way they look at computer crime investigations."
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9...
Computer crime investigations?
Huh?
I thought OCSO didn't know 98% of the Internet history for June 16, 2008 even existed until Websleuths Super-Citizen-Investigators™ busted the "public records" for that day wide open?
Instead they're now involved in a "computer crime investigation" by the authorities?
Yes, that's what it says!
This case couldn't be any more fuckedup then it is right now.(And had been for 4+ years.)

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#470082 Nov 24, 2012
Why did I even bother coming on here? taking my Budweiser and Bong watching from the side lines.
Carry on Nuts....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470083 Nov 24, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> This case couldn't be any more fuckedup then it is right now.(And had been for 4+ years.)
If what Captain Nieves said about investigation into computer crimes is true, that says to me that's the least of Websleuths Super-Citizen-Investigators™ concerns -- they're betting the pot in the dark.

Or perhaps it's just He.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#470084 Nov 24, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Police ALWAYS ask someone they believe might be unstable if they want to harm themselves or ever had thoughts of doing so.
Stop reading something into nothing.
The FBI was NOT involved three days after Caylee 'disappeared'. Stop saying this.
Not Always. Most officers I have known don't want to even touch that issue. That is not even something that is routinely addressed at the jail.

Level 3

Location hidden

#470085 Nov 24, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. When there isn't any evidence the child is dead - there is hope the child is alive.
Just like Elizabeth Smart's parents had.
A loving parent would never give up hope. Not until they knew positively their child was dead.

Level 3

Location hidden

#470086 Nov 24, 2012
Zap wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made Melinda get rid of all the babys things including his clothes and pictures?
These total strangers that join the huge plots to kill little kids and frame the parents must all had bad parents and been school-yard bullies,(as LIZ W would say).
INF said, "not getting that long awaited toy for Christmas, can really mess a kid up and cause him to join in these national wide plots".
I did not say that.
Evidence101

United States

#470088 Nov 25, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Speaking of which ---
"Nieves said the Sheriff's Office learned a lot from the case against Casey Anthony, and they have since changed the way they look at computer crime investigations."
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9...
Computer crime investigations?
Huh?
I thought OCSO didn't know 98% of the Internet history for June 16, 2008 even existed until Websleuths Super-Citizen-Investigators™ busted the "public records" for that day wide open?
Instead they're now involved in a "computer crime investigation" by the authorities?
Yes, that's what it says!
Yes, that's what it says.
Casey, and subsequently the rest of the family, were obviously cyberstalked.

And now they are further victims of websleuths Super-Citizens-Investigators™ who have the Anthony browsing records dating back to 2004 -- before Caylee was even born.

In fact, 2004, Casey was still a high school girls track athlete.

It might interest you to know that JWG is currently a high school girls track coach in Connecticut.

I wonder if he will gun for one of his own girls like he is gunning for Casey? Does he have a fetish for destroying female track althletes?

If I was the parent of a girls track & cross country athlete at his school, I would have to wonder why he is so engulfed in proving a case that is over.....And wonder if he'll be over my daughter when she is done with school?

With his impressive credentials, I'd wonder why he isn't with a big computer or tech firm - instead of directing where young vulnerable girl athletes take their athletic runs.

Do young vulnerable girl athletes really stand a chance in life when they're already connected to Websleuths without even knowing it?
Evidence101

United States

#470089 Nov 25, 2012
Zap wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said MELINDA got rid of anything?
Evidence101

United States

#470090 Nov 25, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Whenthefuck does it end?
Here are the transcripts to the Nancy Grace show that Melinda appeared in.

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0609/08/ng.01...

I see nothing there that would drive her to suicide.

I see plenty of proof there that she said things that would make the child abductor network nervous enough to try and take her out.

Particularly the fact she was cooperating fully with the FBI who asked her not to divulge her exact whereabouts the day Trenton was kidnapped.
Evidence101

United States

#470091 Nov 25, 2012
Ramble-tard wrote:
<quoted text>
Did some person tell you, if you think about Casey, talk about Casey, eat Casey, Dream Casey, obsess about Casey and shit Casey turds 24 hours a day, that you will Become Jesse
His obsession was that bad?
Diane Ax

United States

#470093 Nov 25, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's what it says.
Casey, and subsequently the rest of the family, were obviously cyberstalked.
And now they are further victims of websleuths Super-Citizens-Investigators™ who have the Anthony browsing records dating back to 2004 -- before Caylee was even born.
In fact, 2004, Casey was still a high school girls track athlete.
It might interest you to know that JWG is currently a high school girls track coach in Connecticut.
I wonder if he will gun for one of his own girls like he is gunning for Casey? Does he have a fetish for destroying female track althletes?
If I was the parent of a girls track & cross country athlete at his school, I would have to wonder why he is so engulfed in proving a case that is over.....And wonder if he'll be over my daughter when she is done with school?
With his impressive credentials, I'd wonder why he isn't with a big computer or tech firm - instead of directing where young vulnerable girl athletes take their athletic runs.
Do young vulnerable girl athletes really stand a chance in life when they're already connected to Websleuths without even knowing it?
Ugh!:(
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#470095 Nov 25, 2012
Hmmm...It looks like days is/was right about Casey being in contact with the Grunds. This comment is a bit cryptic, but the part that sticks out is the use of the word "they" as in ALL the Grunds being involved with Casey, not just Jesse. I'm completely lost now as to the actual timeline that JG and RG claimed they were in contact with Casey andd Caylee though.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php...

I don't see anything in the stuff WS posted that proves to me that Casey killed Caylee. It just makes the whole thing more confusing than ever to me lol. I don't really giveashit what the rest of the family might have been looking up or reading about on the net. I'm sure everybody's internet history is jacked up if the truth were known. Especially Mr. Sanka's! By the way, WS also has made available Casey's supposed firefox history, but I can't get it to open and therefore I am losing interest fast lol.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#470096 Nov 25, 2012
And this post kind of bugs me too. She says she doesn't want to post everything, as it contains private data that George and Cindy wouldn't want out there. Good choice and commendable. But then she agrees with the computer guy's decision to post snippets "to prove major points."

Isn't that basically what the prosecution did, with the "chloroform" and "shovel" searches? If you pull snippets out of context what does that prove?

Bah. Makes no sense.

krissy

Tacoma, WA

#470097 Nov 25, 2012
Side note-I can't ask the WS'ers my questions because I'm not a member there. Phooey! But since I have no plans to join I will just post them here.

I do think it's commendable not to post the entire four years of family net history. But I have to wonder who the WS'ers are really trying to protect. The A's, or the people who may have been in contact with the A's. George was supposedly scammed so why not look into the scammers?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#470098 Nov 25, 2012
krissy wrote:
Hmmm...It looks like days is/was right about Casey being in contact with the Grunds. This comment is a bit cryptic, but the part that sticks out is the use of the word "they" as in ALL the Grunds being involved with Casey, not just Jesse. I'm completely lost now as to the actual timeline that JG and RG claimed they were in contact with Casey andd Caylee though.
I don't see anything in the stuff WS posted that proves to me that Casey killed Caylee. It just makes the whole thing more confusing than ever to me lol. I don't really giveashit what the rest of the family might have been looking up or reading about on the net. I'm sure everybody's internet history is jacked up if the truth were known. Especially Mr. Sanka's! By the way, WS also has made available Casey's supposed firefox history, but I can't get it to open and therefore I am losing interest fast lol.
Your just agreeing with another Jesse Grund hater thats all.
I still havent seen you or your imaginary Casey support group,post one single fact that any GRUND was around or near Caylee dissapeared, until you do GFY BI*CH.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#470099 Nov 25, 2012
krissy wrote:
Side note-I can't ask the WS'ers my questions because I'm not a member there. Phooey! But since I have no plans to join I will just post them here.
I do think it's commendable not to post the entire four years of family net history. But I have to wonder who the WS'ers are really trying to protect. The A's, or the people who may have been in contact with the A's. George was supposedly scammed so why not look into the scammers?
Good idea Kriisy::
Why dont you start lokking into the Anthony's, thats a whole family of scammer's.They prefer Money over a grandchild,and thats pretty well documented.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#470100 Nov 25, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Ugh!:(
I can't put my finger on it, but something just isn't right with all of this.
Evidence101

United States

#470101 Nov 25, 2012
krissy wrote:
But I have to wonder who the WS'ers are really trying to protect. The A's, or the people who may have been in contact with the A's.
The people who were in contact with the Anthony's, whole stole Casey's baby.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#470102 Nov 25, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> Your just agreeing with another Jesse Grund hater thats all.
I still havent seen you or your imaginary Casey support group,post one single fact that any GRUND was around or near Caylee dissapeared, until you do GFY BI*CH.
I haven't posted that because I don't know if that is what happened. I am posting my thoughts on the WS'ers Nancy Grace style Bombshell.

Why do you always have to be a peckerhead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Kevin 1,263,872
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 72,449
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr LizW 18,340
two words (Jul '10) 7 hr CJ Rocker 27,331
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 7 hr CJ Rocker 12,716
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,358
News Dining Detour: Restaurants near Nassau Coliseum (Jan '09) 9 hr Joan 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages