Evidence101

United States

#469816 Nov 23, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is.
I notice JWG appears real confident in shifting the computer activity one hour forward.
It was a good thing he got his hands on that hard drive disk so he was able to ensure the timing was clarified.
Perhaps he and Jose Baez's two defense computer experts could ALL be hosted on a "Let's hear it from the experts" TV special to see if they can come to an agreement.
I say his time is right!

Casey wasn't home. George wasn't home.
Evidence101

United States

#469817 Nov 23, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is.
I notice JWG appears real confident in shifting the computer activity one hour forward.
It was a good thing he got his hands on that hard drive disk so he was able to ensure the timing was clarified.
Perhaps he and Jose Baez's two defense computer experts could ALL be hosted on a "Let's hear it from the experts" TV special to see if they can come to an agreement.
Thanks to JWG's hard work to prove Casey killed Caylee, Tony Lazzaro will probably be charged with perjury and obstruction - for giving Casey a false all-day alibi for June 17, 2008 - as he testified under oath.(Insert Sarcasm)

JWG WROTE:
"Then, I noticed there was activity on June 17. Casey's cell phone records say she would have been at the house no earlier than 2:18 PM (she is clearly driving at that time) and no later than 4:04 PM.

The newer program says there was Firefox activity from 3:14 PM to 3:27 PM on the 17th. If we were to use the earlier time stamps in the "preliminary" files, the activity would overlap with Casey driving, which is impossible. "

WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE.........Is Casey driving home and browsing on Firefox when she didn't leave her boyfriend's bedroom.

Unless they charge Tony with perjury, his version stands and it was someone else using the Anthony's computer......AGAIN!

They probably put up the pool ladder and left the gate open too!

Evidence101

United States

#469819 Nov 23, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to JWG's hard work to prove Casey killed Caylee, Tony Lazzaro will probably be charged with perjury and obstruction - for giving Casey a false all-day alibi for June 17, 2008 - as he testified under oath.(Insert Sarcasm)

JWG WROTE:
"Then, I noticed there was activity on June 17. Casey's cell phone records say she would have been at the house no earlier than 2:18 PM (she is clearly driving at that time) and no later than 4:04 PM.
The newer program says there was Firefox activity from 3:14 PM to 3:27 PM on the 17th. If we were to use the earlier time stamps in the "preliminary" files, the activity would overlap with Casey driving, which is impossible. "

WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE.........Is Casey driving home and browsing on Firefox when she didn't leave her boyfriend's bedroom.

Unless they charge Tony with perjury, his version stands and it was someone else using the Anthony's computer......AGAIN!

Courtesy Bianca Prieto

"Lazzaro told the state Anthony appeared normal. She spent the night (June 16) at his apartment, but he does not recall seeing Caylee's toys, stuffed animals or her toiletries.

The following day (June 17) Lazzaro "played hookie" and stayed with Anthony because he "didn't feel like leaving my bed."

PLAYED HOOKIE to stay with Casey Anthony and didn't leave the bed?

What did he play hookie from?
Classes at Full Sail.

What was his class schedule?
1:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Tony further testified that Casey didn't leave his apartment until the afternoon of June 18, when he went to class and she went to where he assumed was her job at Universal.

Casey Anthony has an alibi for June 17th - unless AZ Lawyer and JWG proves Tony lied under oath.

They better pack lunch.
Evidence101

United States

#469820 Nov 23, 2012
Someone please tell "Citizen Investigators", Websleuthers AZ Lawyer and JWG, that whoever was on the Anthony computer on June 17th while Casey was in TONY'S BED -- also had a spare key to Casey's car.

Courtesy Bianca Prieto

"Brian Burner, a truck driver who lives next door to the Anthony home on Hopespring Drive with his wife and three kids.
Before he took the stand, the defense renewed its objection to his testimony, but the judge allowed him to testify.

He said that during the week of June 15, 2008 he had been on vacation and returned home the evening of June 16.

On June 17, he saw Casey's vehicle backed into the garage of the Anthony home."

GASP!!!

It wasn't Casey driving it! Casey was in Tony's bed.
It's on the record.

Besides, Casey doesn't know how to walk forward out of an elevator.
How is she going to BACK IN a car into a garage?

Level 4

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#469821 Nov 23, 2012
What Days doesn't know is the program I have shows ip addresses and it's perfectly legal.

A nice troll story: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/...
Evidence101

United States

#469823 Nov 23, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
Someone please tell "Citizen Investigators", Websleuthers AZ Lawyer and JWG, that whoever was on the Anthony computer on June 17th while Casey was in TONY'S BED -- also had a spare key to Casey's car.
Courtesy Bianca Prieto
"Brian Burner, a truck driver who lives next door to the Anthony home on Hopespring Drive with his wife and three kids.
Before he took the stand, the defense renewed its objection to his testimony, but the judge allowed him to testify.
He said that during the week of June 15, 2008 he had been on vacation and returned home the evening of June 16.
GASP!!!
It's on the record.
Annie said under oath that Casey told her Jesse Grund had a key to her car.

George told the Fbi that Jesse Grund would come to their house when George and Cindy were gone.

Jesse Grund said he would sometimes get on their computer to check his Myspace when he was there.

If Casey was in Tony's bed on June 17th - the "circumstantial evidence" points to the involvement of Jesse Grund.

Circumstantial evidence is just as valid as direct evidence.

No wonder his dad thought Jesse would be named "the suspect" by the defense.
Fortunately he wasn't. It might have hindered the next fair trial.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469825 Nov 23, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say his time is right!
Casey wasn't home. George wasn't home.
I'd say he should have to PROVE it!

I might find this to be (somewhat) more credible if I didn't know this time shifting began last August and that Websleuths in clearly an anti-Casey site with an agenda that Casey is guilty - whether she was proven innocent or not. If anyone dared mention evidence which didn't implicate Casey, the ban hammer would hit them on their head.

The fact is JWG's theory comes from a dubious FREE Internet site he found on the Internet as opposed to JABs two expert computer forensic experts further brings into question the reliability of this analysis. Hs say-so is absolutely meaningless because the data reads whatever he wants it to - Tony Pipitone is no computer expert either.

Form a personal perspective I will mention whenever I see the pic on hs moniker I'm reminded someone with a "god" complex who wants to be perceived as jesus and I've speculated if it's not Poppa Richard Grund himself.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469826 Nov 23, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
George told the Fbi that Jesse Grund would come to their house when George and Cindy were gone.
Jesse Grund said he would sometimes get on their computer to check his Myspace when he was there.
If Casey was in Tony's bed on June 17th - the "circumstantial evidence" points to the involvement of Jesse Grund.
The circumstantial evidence proved WHAT involvement of Jesse Grund?

Everyone knows he was "involved" with Casey or she wouldn't have stopped over at his place to take a shower and attempted to seduce him! She wouldn't have sent him a text message asking him not to speak to her parents!

Circumstantial evidence alone isn't going to convict anyone without Casey's supporting testimony! The fact is the George-done-what theory is MORE credible than Jesse-done-it theory because at least the trauma from childhood sexual molestation and ensuing PTSD somewhat accounted for why she kept silent until she allegedly disclosed her "secrets" to Dr Danziger and Dr Weitz.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469827 Nov 23, 2012
jason carrol wrote:
What Days doesn't know is the program I have shows ip addresses and it's perfectly legal.
A nice troll story: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/...
Yes, I think Days and everyone over the age of 12 knows websites hosting blogs can recognize IP addresses.

In this story the writer acknowledges he "recognized" the IP address to be that of a friend.

If you're insinuating you have installed your software onto this Topix site, how's that working for you? LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469828 Nov 23, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
Courtesy Bianca Prieto
GASP!!!
It's on the record.
He (George Anthony) ommitted entirely 2 jobs he was working at the time of his resume and interview for Andrews International, on June 17th, 2008.
http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/03/29/cayleecase...

So the only time George was away from the home on June 17th was went he went for this job interview?

And don't you think it's sort of odd that George originally wrote in his handwritten statmenet that Casey and Caylee last left his home on June 9th, and his memory wouldn't have twigged it was the day after Father's Day (which both his adult children Casey and Lee, totally about) AND the day before this job interview?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469829 Nov 23, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
JWG WROTE:
Did JWG mention if his "newer program" had the ability to detect data input through Remote Management?

And did he misinterpret the hour time difference in the data because the hacker was in a time zone one hour away? He's admitted he's not a IT expert -- isn't it somewhat surprising an expert has not yet stepped forward offering to take a second look at his shocking REVelations?

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#469830 Nov 23, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You need more than facts.
Yes I do, before I will accuse or condemn a young mother of murder. It is sad that you don't need any to do that to someone.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#469831 Nov 23, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
1-""Annie said under oath that Casey told her Jesse Grund had a key to her car.""
A- Once again it boil's down to CASEY said ( a convicted liar ),did Amy actually see a key, NO

2- ""George told the Fbi that Jesse Grund would come to their house when George and Cindy were gone""
A- Casey wanted to get laid,nothing less,so bring her boyfriend home.Nobody there to interfere.

3-""Circumstantial evidence is just as valid as direct evidence.""

A- Perhaps you should have explained that to the Twelve Dirty Dozen before they went in the deliberation room to discuss which Media to sell there story's to.instead of deliberating the circumstantial and factual proof presented at trial.

PS, your never going to convince anybody that Jesse Grund or George had something to do with Caylee's death, However you may be able to convince people Cindy is as guilty as Casey.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469832 Nov 23, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
He (George Anthony) ommitted entirely 2 jobs he was working at the time of his resume and interview for Andrews International, on June 17th, 2008.
http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/03/29/cayleecase...
So the only time George was away from the home on June 17th was went he went for this job interview?
And don't you think it's sort of odd that George originally wrote in his handwritten statmenet that Casey and Caylee last left his home on June 9th, and his memory wouldn't have twigged it was the day after Father's Day (which both his adult children Casey and Lee, totally about) AND the day before this job interview?
Amend - that both his adult children FORGOT about.

And why all the emphasis on whether Cindy was at work when the chloroform search was conducted March 21 - which JWG has apparently proven was an hour out because of daylight saving time - yet George's employer who was??? Has never even been interviewed to affirm George was at work June 16, 2006 when he was alleged to have been?

Websleuths now reports the company didn't use a automated coded time lock. People chose what they want to believe - George lied about watching Casey and Caylee drive away, yet he called home to speak with her knowing she had left for work. She doesn't answer the landline but cuts off a call with Jesse to have a 26 second conversation with him. Meanwhile George was alleged to have had not one but two cellphones - the second not even the police knew about - and it or both were "work cellphones" that he was using for personal use - I think that's how the storyline goes......

You've already proven the Amscot record released in discovery is a forgery.

Where is George's timecard released in discovery (what page number?) that confirms George worked from 3 to 11pm because I've never even noticed that. Who was his employer - that's one of the best hidden secrets of this case - and did that employer provide the said "work cellphone" cellphone to GA?

And why, when LE arbitrarily rolled the "last seen" date one week forward, did they not connect with George Anthony to ensure his account of activities June 9th jived with his activity on June 16th?

All these oddities are further indication to me ALL the emphasis on June 16th is but smoke and mirrors. I bet George was home ALL DAY on June 16th, waiting for his job interview to take place the following day.

JWG and "Citizens Investigators" are but entertainment.........in the final hour.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#469833 Nov 23, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Amend - that both his adult children FORGOT about.
And why all the emphasis on whether Cindy was at work when the chloroform search was conducted March 21 - which JWG has apparently proven was an hour out because of daylight saving time - yet George's employer who was??? Has never even been interviewed to affirm George was at work June 16, 2006 when he was alleged to have been?
Websleuths now reports the company didn't use a automated coded time lock. People chose what they want to believe - George lied about watching Casey and Caylee drive away, yet he called home to speak with her knowing she had left for work. She doesn't answer the landline but cuts off a call with Jesse to have a 26 second conversation with him. Meanwhile George was alleged to have had not one but two cellphones - the second not even the police knew about - and it or both were "work cellphones" that he was using for personal use - I think that's how the storyline goes......
You've already proven the Amscot record released in discovery is a forgery.
Where is George's timecard released in discovery (what page number?) that confirms George worked from 3 to 11pm because I've never even noticed that. Who was his employer - that's one of the best hidden secrets of this case - and did that employer provide the said "work cellphone" cellphone to GA?
And why, when LE arbitrarily rolled the "last seen" date one week forward, did they not connect with George Anthony to ensure his account of activities June 9th jived with his activity on June 16th?
All these oddities are further indication to me ALL the emphasis on June 16th is but smoke and mirrors. I bet George was home ALL DAY on June 16th, waiting for his job interview to take place the following day.
JWG and "Citizens Investigators" are but entertainment.........in the final hour.
It sounds like you believe the jury got it right.
Evidence101

United States

#469835 Nov 23, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Did JWG mention if his "newer program" had the ability to detect data input through Remote Management?
No need.
It wasn't a REMOTE browsing session.

Casey's car was in the GARAGE.
SOMEONE,(not Casey because she was in bed with Tony -- but some psychopath who drove her car), was PHYSICALLY PRESENT at the home.

The browsing session, the pool ladder and the gate incident were ALL likely the result of this psychopath, who was milling around in the Anthony home.

Unless or until Tony is charged with perjury for giving Casey a June 17th alibi -- that is what the EVIDENCE shows.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469836 Nov 23, 2012
Register of Actions
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
11/14/2012
Motion for Summary Judgment
AS TO COUNT III - PUNITIVE DAMAGES
I notice in the REAL civil suit, ZFG is suing CA on at least THREE different counts.

Ngracie?

What do you know about this?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469837 Nov 23, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
No need.
SOMEONE,(not Casey because she was in bed with Tony -- but some psychopath who drove her car), was PHYSICALLY PRESENT at the home.
The browsing session, the pool ladder and the gate incident were ALL likely the result of this psychopath, who was milling around in the Anthony home.
Unless or until Tony is charged with perjury for giving Casey a June 17th alibi -- that is what the EVIDENCE shows.
At The Big Show Tony thought he spent the day in bed with Lizbeth Fryer. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469838 Nov 23, 2012
Canusa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you believe the jury got it right.
Of course I believe the jury got it right!

Casey Anthony - innocent of murder!

It was a great show!

January, 2013 let the real deal begin!

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#469839 Nov 23, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
No need.
What is the point of doggin' on the guys that were banging or ever had banged Crazy, if you believe what her lawyer says happened? It makes a person wonder about Grandcrazy keeping both the pool (and George), but crushed Crazy's car that smelled like rotting squirrel pizza with a side of her poopy panties right zippy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 22 min Anne 96,433
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min RealDave 1,110,502
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 49 min Lon Spector 89
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,473
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 17,658
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 46,679
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 239
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE