CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 21,890)

Showing posts 437,781 - 437,800 of483,775
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if Tony Pipitone or anyone else happened to notice from overviewing those computer files WHAT DATE -June 8th or June 15th - the nursing home video was downloaded to the Anthony home computer?
Doesn't it leave you wondering what other bombshells have yet to be exploded, now that the copy of the hard drive is "out there"? Heck, the police have already admitted they did a shoddy job - who knows what's next?
Prolly a diary of Casey admitting she killed her snotnose instead of her b*tchy mom.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

As anyone been following this blog?

http://www.whoismcafee.com/

It is said to be JohnMcAfee - it's quite fascinating....... a blend of surreal truth and fantasy which is difficult to recognize which is what, but he's sure got the haters riled and it appears they are afraid of what he knows.

(See link for post the following in reply to.)

"The above comment is typical of about a dozen readers of this blog. Between them they have poster over 400 of the 2,000 plus comments we have received. Of the 2,000 plus comments, we have posted over 1,000. It is a lot of work to read each comment and moderate.

I will be accused of more paranoia, I am sure, because of this post I am writing, but truly, people, can a casual reader be so incensed over a blog that has not personally slighted the reader in some great fashion? Ask yourselves. Where is this anger coming from?"

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Really not meant to be. Her stupid posts really make me laugh.
No worries, just kidding.
;)

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Thanksgiving Marce and everyone else too <3
All the best to you & your family, Bella.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There were allegedly TWO computers in the home......PLUS the laptop makes a total of THREE.
Cindy states she wasn't a frequent user, George I don't recall. But Casey mainly used the laptop -- that leaves one computer that was rarely used even if the three were all home at the same time.
If Casey mainly used the laptop then "Citizen Investigators" requested the wrong hard drive.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Prolly a diary of Casey admitting she killed her snotnose instead of her b*tchy mom.
Or .....who really took Caylee and WHY.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

http://www.whoismcafee.com/wp-content/uploads...

Hmmm interesting....

In this pic I notice the Michael Jackson "clutch" and an item for what might aid a practical "male urinary collection system".......of interest I'm sure to those who noticed very questionable aspects in the autopsy report and testimony of doctors regarding that same topic, and who believe MJ is not dead and his death was faked.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
See, another person who "saw the light".
The signs are everywhere - most of us unbelieving morons are just too stupid to notice or too deaf to hear "the voice".
Why are BELIEVERS not speaking out for the wrongful persecution of the innocents?
Police say woman stabbed husband because he was "Satan's spawn" : News : CarolinaLive.com
Police released details from a November 9 stabbing that happened in Little River. A woman stabbed her husband, saying he was "Satan's spawn", according to a police report.
Officers arrested Tammy Estep, 36 for the stabbing on Red Tulip Lane in Little River Friday morning.
Police say they responded to Estep's home for a domestic dispute, and upon arrival were told by Estep's son that his mother had stabbed his dad. The dad had left the home to go to the hospital, the report said.
Estep told officers, "Jesus and Mary told me to kill him because he is Satan's Spawn!" She also told them "she was sent to save the world."
The victim was taken to Grand Strand Regional Medical Center's trauma unit for surgery. There were two children in the home. They have since been released to a family member per Horry County Department of Social Services.
Estep remains in J. Reuben Long Detention Center and is charged with Attempted Murder. No bail has been set.
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx...
Did it say who her online pastor is?
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if Tony Pipitone or anyone else happened to notice from overviewing those computer files WHAT DATE -June 8th or June 15th - the nursing home video was downloaded to the Anthony home computer?
Doesn't it leave you wondering what other bombshells have yet to be exploded, now that the copy of the hard drive is "out there"? Heck, the police have already admitted they did a shoddy job - who knows what's next?
The sky is the limit.

Btw, for future reference, I now have my copy of Presumed Guilty back in my possesion.

With it, an autographed copy of a book by Gerry Spence: How to Argue and Win Everytime.

I'm so psyched! Gerry Spence is the man!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Casey mainly used the laptop then "Citizen Investigators" requested the wrong hard drive.
I'd think so. And I don't think anyone has figured out why police didn't collect both desktop computers from the home on the same day of July 16th.

If "Citizens investigations" wants to do the job rightly and thoroughly, they should be asking Sandra Cawn or Sandra Osborne - whatever her name is - for a total of THREE hard drives.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
The sky is the limit.
Btw, for future reference, I now have my copy of Presumed Guilty back in my possesion.
With it, an autographed copy of a book by Gerry Spence: How to Argue and Win Everytime.
I'm so psyched! Gerry Spence is the man!
"How to Argue and Win Everytime"? Oh yeah - I'm guessing you've still a little wet behind the ears........

Ever heard of "you may win the battle but lose the war"?

There's widsom behind that saying - trying to convince others you are always right is wasted effort. If you beleive in Karma you'd know in the end goodness and truth always prevail. Sometimes letting people beleive they have won the argument teaches them a lesson when they discover they were wrong. Humility 101.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

* you're
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it say who her online pastor is?
Nope, but I'd think her defense lawyer would be finding out.

Perhaps the online pastor even enlists Jesus and Mary to aid in identifying just who is living in the presence of the Demon's spawn.......and they can communicate this directly to the poor victim through AIM.
Diane Ax

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Guinness is good for you.
Probably only thing you and I agree on.

Pork chop in a glass.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

A c/p from Blink on Crime - it's a right on the mark prediction before Jose Baez ever uttered his opening remarks to the jury.

March 29, 2011
When can their glory fade?

O the wild charge they made!

All the world wonder’d… Tennyson

George sees the light… Baez Light Brigade that is… and yes, I do believe that jurors will think they are all drunk for such a strategy.

Not new, not novel, not nouveau. You have read my predictions that George Anthony will willingly serve up his lily liver with fava beans and a nice chianti, for years.

Well, looks like the bus he is laying down for has left the station.
March 11, 2009

When can their glory fade?

O the wild charge they made!

All the world wonder’d… Tennyson

George sees the light… Baez Light Brigade that is… and yes, I do believe that jurors will think they are all drunk for such a strategy.

Not new, not novel, not nouveau. You have read my predictions that George Anthony will willingly serve up his lily liver with fava beans and a nice chianti, for years.

Well, looks like the bus he is laying down for has left the station.

If I am being honest,( Editor’s note: I have a few Aussie friends, and they constantly say this to preface some sort of heinous insult that you forgot by the time this passed you by) I have no earthly idea why anyone would be surprised or remotely piqued from your Cheerios over such baffoonery.

Almost 3 years later, you would think that at some point the injustice this family has shown Caylee Anthony would cease, or at least dawn on them like some sort of loosely based Lifetime *movie*of *the*week* scene finale.

Let’s face it. George is the perfect patsy in this case. Let’s review a short list:

<snip>

Casey, full glare ahead and adorned in her her gas can red sweater with the henkel silver jacket on top, and George in his “will someone take me seriously” lavender.

He flat out testified he will even “not show up” to court if it would help his “baby”, Casey Anthony.

Jose Baez:..”Now if I gave this hypotthetical, if I told you not showing up to court next Wednesday, and I am not telling you to not come to court, it would save your daughter’s life, would you show up to court?

George Anthony:“..If you asked me to stay away from the proceedings, if it was going to save my daughter’s life I would not be here..”

Late this afternoon, as I was prepared to ask again where in the world is George’s counsel, finally, George Anthony’s Attorney, Mark Lippman, fired back:

In the statement, Lippman said,“George Anthony had nothing to do with the death of Caylee Marie Anthony. He has been investigated, deposed, examined and cross examined by both the prosecution and the defense, and neither the defense team nor the state of Florida have maintained that he is at fault in any way.”

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/03/29/cayleecase...
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, but I'd think her defense lawyer would be finding out.
Perhaps the online pastor even enlists Jesus and Mary to aid in identifying just who is living in the presence of the Demon's spawn.......and they can communicate this directly to the poor victim through AIM.
Wftv.com

Police say a 30-year-old Florida woman confessed to killing her 5-week-old son, saying he was the devil.

In an affidavit released Wednesday, Plant City detectives said they found Talae Thomas' son Chase Harrison floating dead in her apartment's bathtub last week.

She told them that her baby had died at the hospital shortly after birth and that she knew the child she brought home was the devil because he talked to her. Police say she confessed to drowning the baby Nov. 15 to kill the devil. Her family said she suffered a breakdown four years ago and often had hallucinations.

Thomas is being held without bond at the Hillsborough County Jail on first-degree murder charges.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here (particularly those I know), and I hope everyone here had a indeed happy thanksgiving. I know I ate too damn much, drank too many sodas and smoked too many cigarettes but that is a good thing.
Happy Thanksgiving to you also,Chucky and yes it's a good thing.
The smoking gun part from what i read was due the search was done on a different browser or something,but the fact that Jose didnt inform the presecution on that seems like a neglect of sharing pertinet information.
I believe by law he was supposed to disclose it.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Thanksgiving to you also,Chucky and yes it's a good thing.
The smoking gun part from what i read was due the search was done on a different browser or something,but the fact that Jose didnt inform the presecution on that seems like a neglect of sharing pertinet information.
I believe by law he was supposed to disclose it.
Is this an act or are you really this stupid?

Number One - He said he thought they already knew it.
He was expecting the the Prosecution to use it at the trial. He had a strategy to blame the search on George as soon as the State brought it up.

Number Two - He has no legal duty to twist or expand on the State's own discovery to help the the State convict his client.

Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

I hope the "Citizen Investigators" who were given the Anthony's hard drive, will work as dutifully to expose the Nigerian scam George got caught up in.

Just Sayin'....

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here (particularly those I know), and I hope everyone here had a indeed happy thanksgiving. I know I ate too damn much, drank too many sodas and smoked too many cigarettes but that is a good thing.
Mr Cheez! So good to see you here.
Glad to hear you had a really nice Thanksgiving.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 437,781 - 437,800 of483,775
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min mdbuilder 1,078,829
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 28 min PATHETIC PRINCESS 4,105
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr texan 2,386
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Children should be loved 32
CAUTION! Before hiring lawfirm of Morgan & Morg... (Mar '10) 2 hr Kelly 31
Join Mr Wawrzyniak In Filing A Federal Law Suit... 7 hr SaveUsa 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••