Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Websleuths IS an anti-Casey site, but that doesn't mean the lawyer and the computer engineer didn't dispel the "George did it" myth.
What gets me is that the Sheriff's Office gave 'Joe Public' a copy of the Anthony's harddrive histories from 2004- 2008.
That's bullshit!
So what, you use Topix as your ANTI CAYLEE site
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Save you the trouble, It was Casey Anthony and nobody else,no matter what you say.
Casey wasn't home. She left at 12:50.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
"After Baez revealed the "foolproof suffocation" search in his book, Phoenix attorney Isabel Humphrey requested and received a copy of the browsers histories from the Sheriff's Office."
I don't believe that for one moment.

The information was not released in discovery therefore the Sheriff's Office can not illegally hand out evidence upon request to the public, and thereby jeopardize investigation into an UNSOLVED murder case.

If what you say it true, this will not be the end of it. There will be an investigation into how it was obtained - mark my words.

Maybe that was the entire point of Tony Pipitone's feature report!
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
I just had a revelation!
REVelation....is that word A CLUE?
WKMG-TV claims the REVelation, which was never brought up by prosecutors in the case, is a new development that 'points right to Casey' and 'could have changed the jury's mind.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22359...
Presumed Guilty - Page 183
Casey's REVelation about what really happened on June 16, for me, a major breakthrough in the case.......
Baez rejected the report as an example of 'the standard anti-Casey spin.'
He told the Orlando Sentinel that any REValations coming from the WKMG report are '100 per cent false.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22359...
This Anti-George spin Vs Anti-Casey spin is going to implode eventually.

George & Casey obviously know if they didn't make the searches, which will prompt an entirely new and more thorough investigation into Caylee's disappearance and subsequent death.

Thanks Websleuths!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Websleuths IS an anti-Casey site........
That's bullshit!
Casey was acquitted of murder.

Websleuths claims they are a Justice for Victims site.

But yet, as you say, they are blatantly anti-Casey so they obviously don't believe in Justice.

Plus they've totally forgotten the victim who was Caylee.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
This Anti-George spin Vs Anti-Casey spin is going to implode eventually.
George & Casey obviously know if they didn't make the searches, which will prompt an entirely new and more thorough investigation into Caylee's disappearance and subsequent death.
Thanks Websleuths!
The FBI have been involved in this case since 2008.

I hardly think they need Websleuths posters to tell them how to run a criminal investigation.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Notice how JAB left this hanging?

Page 183
When I came across this information (July 16th computer activity in discovery coming up almost a blank), I wanted to find out whether the prosecutors were aware of this.

So what then?

cont'

It was possible that the police did this on their own and kept it to themselves.

To find out, I initially put Larry Daniels on my witness list. I planned on him testifying to the omissions and ramming this down the state's throat at the trial.

Did that happen?

NO!

There's your answer.

The State was aware and intentionally withheld the computer activity for June 16, 2008 for a reason.
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that for one moment.
The information was not released in discovery therefore the Sheriff's Office can not illegally hand out evidence upon request to the public, and thereby jeopardize investigation into an UNSOLVED murder case.
If what you say it true, this will not be the end of it. There will be an investigation into how it was obtained - mark my words.
Maybe that was the entire point of Tony Pipitone's feature report!
LMAO! Maybe.

Since that was a direct quote from the 'future report' which is now available online at Clickorlando.com
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI have been involved in this case since 2008.
I hardly think they need Websleuths posters to tell them how to run a criminal investigation.
Tell them how to run an investigation?

They probably ARE the investigation!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell them how to run an investigation?
They probably ARE the investigation!
Quite possibly.

Some Websleuths members crave recognition and notoriety - as the saying goes "be careful what you wish for".
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

So which is it?
Casey was playing audio recordings to STAGE Caylee's and engaging in theatrics involving Caylee climbing on a table?

Or was Casey unneccesarily searching for FOOL PROOF SUFFICATION, knowing the pool in the back yard was fool proof suffocation?

""Most strikingly, the browsing session that included that search logs its last activity, involving MySpace, at 2:52 and 55 seconds.

Cellphone records show Casey Anthony answered a call from former boyfriend Jesse Grund that was logged at 2:52:53.

They spoke for nearly 12 minutes, the call ending at the 3:04:06 -- the exact second the cell records show a call from George Anthony to Casey Anthony's cell, indicating she disconnected with Grund to take a 26 second call from her father."
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

How is it that Israel and Hamas reached a truce but Hostess and the Union did not?

WTF?

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Why yes you are, always :-)

http://www.hulu.com/watch/269974

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
How is it that Israel and Hamas reached a truce but Hostess and the Union did not?
WTF?
Blame it on Obama

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
The official accepted timeline, as further encouraged by Judge Perry himself, is that Casey left the house at approximately 1:00.
George said she didn't come back.
Jeff Ashton wrote in his book that she didn't come back.
I wonder who was milling around inside the Anthony home and helping themselves to the Anthony desktop computer?
Someone not concerned with getting caught. Someone VERY familiar with the layout and the occupants' routines.
Someone with strange browsing habits.
Someone who probably got on the computer before July 18th with an 'eraser program'- who tried to delete all activity of the 16th - the day they were on the Anthony computer.
I believe it was Casey and ONLY Casey. Who knew George couldn't spell worth a toot and was wily enough to misspell and try to erase what was input on the 16th of June AND had also happened to have a murdered child missing? She was also there on both June 16th and July 16th.

It wasn't in anyone elses' best interest to kill Caylee, at least not anyone ever mentioned at her trial.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Blame it on Obama
Yeah, my husband would.

;-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
"After Baez revealed the "foolproof suffocation" search in his book, Phoenix attorney Isabel Humphrey requested and received a copy of the browsers histories from the Sheriff's Office.
Baez's theory that George Anthony did the search while contemplating suicide "was as crazy as the nanny story," Humphrey told Local 6, referring to Casey Anthony's original claim that a babysitter had kidnapped Caylee."
I think it's hilarious for him to reveal this "foolproof suffocation" entry into his book after he just tried to prove George was responsible because he molested Casey since she was 8 years old and then had the nerve to pretend Caylee drowned and George disposed of the body. This guy is all over the place with his theories, none of which were true and he still managed to get Casey off. If that just doesn't beat it all.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, my husband would.
;-)
I blame everything on him, it makes me feel really really good :-)
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Notice how JAB left this hanging?
Page 183
When I came across this information (July 16th computer activity in discovery coming up almost a blank), I wanted to find out whether the prosecutors were aware of this.
So what then?
cont'
It was possible that the police did this on their own and kept it to themselves.
To find out, I initially put Larry Daniels on my witness list. I planned on him testifying to the omissions and ramming this down the state's throat at the trial.
Did that happen?
NO!
There's your answer.
The State was aware and intentionally withheld the computer activity for June 16, 2008 for a reason.
6/21/2011 The Prosecution said they timely turned over ALL the computer forensics they had.

Baez whined that it amounted to BILLIONS of bits of data for June 16th.

Perry said 'too bad', the defense was given the evidence and the defense had a choice as to which days computer activity they deemed significant or wasted time on.

All the Casey haters sung in glee that Baez was smacked down again by the judge for not being prepared or knowing the evidence.

Now the prosecution is pretending there wasn't evidence for that day until "Citizen Investigators" happened to find it?

LMAO!
Evidence101

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's hilarious for him to reveal this "foolproof suffocation" entry into his book
The book is a stepping stone for a whole new investigation.
He knows it wasn't Casey.
IMO, he knows it wasn't George.

Baez puts the State in the position to defend George's innocence - which in turn forces them to go after the real perp.

THAT is "Justice For Caylee".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,909
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,084,463
Goodbye PH 4 hr honeymylove 1
Zionist Jews Have Destroyed Florida and Califor... 6 hr Criminals 1
OCSD and OPD Are Both Crooked And Dangerous 6 hr Criminals 1
Best Way to Ruin the Orange County Democratic P... 7 hr Thank Youn 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 10 hr Mary NY 17,572
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••