CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Evidence101

United States

#469791 Nov 22, 2012
I hope the "Citizen Investigators" who were given the Anthony's hard drive, will work as dutifully to expose the Nigerian scam George got caught up in.

Just Sayin'....

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#469792 Nov 22, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here (particularly those I know), and I hope everyone here had a indeed happy thanksgiving. I know I ate too damn much, drank too many sodas and smoked too many cigarettes but that is a good thing.
Mr Cheez! So good to see you here.
Glad to hear you had a really nice Thanksgiving.
Evidence101

United States

#469795 Nov 22, 2012
"It shows you a state of mind that was present on the actual afternoon it appears the child had died," Humphrey said.
"So I think it would be important regardless of who it was making the searches...""

Yeah......like a psycho babysitter!!
Evidence101

United States

#469797 Nov 22, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>This woman is totally delusional!!
I wonder what church she goes to?
Sunday funnies

Key West, FL

#469798 Nov 22, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what church she goes to?
Probably yours Satan.
Diane Ax

United States

#469799 Nov 22, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
I hope the "Citizen Investigators" who were given the Anthony's hard drive, will work as dutifully to expose the Nigerian scam George got caught up in.
Just Sayin'....
Preview thread to Pipi story - funny stuff.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#469801 Nov 22, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>This woman is totally delusional!!
At least she didnt duct tape and bag her baby and throww it in the swamp to be eaten by animals like Casey,Cindy,George did.
Diane Ax

United States

#469802 Nov 22, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
"It shows you a state of mind that was present on the actual afternoon it appears the child had died," Humphrey said.
"So I think it would be important regardless of who it was making the searches...""
What the heck type of law does she practice - if she even really is an attorney?!

Obviously it's not a thriving practice - the attorneys I know wouldn't have time to put in the hours she has on thus case. Or any other high profile case, got that matter.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#469803 Nov 22, 2012
Sunday funnies wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably yours Satan.
His/Hers and Rambler's
T-REX

Chico, CA

#469804 Nov 22, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
Physco Babysitter ========== Casey Anthony

You will never convince anybody to believe different

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#469805 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thaksgiving to everyone even you Lardass I'm in a good mood.
Will be back soon posting

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#469806 Nov 22, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wftv.com
Police say a 30-year-old Florida woman confessed to killing her 5-week-old son, saying he was the devil.
In an affidavit released Wednesday, Plant City detectives said they found Talae Thomas' son Chase Harrison floating dead in her apartment's bathtub last week.
She told them that her baby had died at the hospital shortly after birth and that she knew the child she brought home was the devil because he talked to her. Police say she confessed to drowning the baby Nov. 15 to kill the devil. Her family said she suffered a breakdown four years ago and often had hallucinations.
Thomas is being held without bond at the Hillsborough County Jail on first-degree murder charges.
Very sad. This woman has documented mental illness. I'm sorry for the baby, but I'm sorry for her too. She will have to come to terms with what she did to her baby if she is ever stabilized with medication. She is going to have a rough road ahead of her.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#469807 Nov 22, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here (particularly those I know), and I hope everyone here had a indeed happy thanksgiving. I know I ate too damn much, drank too many sodas and smoked too many cigarettes but that is a good thing.
Hello Chucky! I'm glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469808 Nov 22, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sad. This woman has documented mental illness. I'm sorry for the baby, but I'm sorry for her too. She will have to come to terms with what she did to her baby if she is ever stabilized with medication. She is going to have a rough road ahead of her.
i wonder if Jesus and Mary spoke to her on AIM too?

Honestly, I think the lunatic ministers who put these crazy notions in impressionable peoples heads should be locked away as accomplices to murder.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469809 Nov 22, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Preview thread to Pipi story - funny stuff.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
Yes it is.

I notice JWG appears real confident in shifting the computer activity one hour forward.

It was a good thing he got his hands on that hard drive disk so he was able to ensure the timing was clarified.

Perhaps he and Jose Baez's two defense computer experts could ALL be hosted on a "Let's hear it from the experts" TV special to see if they can come to an agreement.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469810 Nov 22, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> What the heck type of law does she practice - if she even really is an attorney?!
Obviously it's not a thriving practice - the attorneys I know wouldn't have time to put in the hours she has on thus case. Or any other high profile case, got that matter.
I'd agree with you on that - she's no practising attorney.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469811 Nov 22, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>His/Hers and Rambler's
I don't do "church".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469813 Nov 22, 2012
Register of Actions
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O

FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

11/14/2012
Motion for Summary Judgment
AS TO COUNT III - PUNITIVE DAMAGES

I notice in the REAL civil suit, ZFG is suing CA on at least THREE different counts.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469814 Nov 22, 2012
Ramble-tard wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't do anything, except live here. You are the strangest weirdo ever on Topix. You should be locked away for just being here 24/7, yet you don't see you are fcking totally nuts. You are one pathetic pos.
I see you're yet another newly registered poster who comes here just to troll.

You think you're going to make a difference? LOL
Evidence101

United States

#469815 Nov 23, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sad. This woman has documented mental illness.
Religion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,233,717
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min litesong 53,481
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 29 min BettyJ 71,864
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 44 min Red_Forman 17,850
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 44 min Red_Forman 12,577
News Body of missing teen boater found (May '09) 52 min Redsox2015 46
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 55 min LizW 18,147
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]