CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469759 Nov 22, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Rumors are she took off the night before in a fit of anger with Caylee in tow.
Why don't you ask Websleuths to comb through the computer hard drive for the evening of June 15th to prove or disprove your theory?

Any computer activity associated to Casey should be idle AFTER this alleged fight occurred and when she took off in a huff, right?

Psssstttt.....LDB must know something you don't because she stated Casey, Caylee and Cindy had an cosy evening at home watching that nursing home video Cindy had taken with Caylee, which had been downloaded from the camera.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#469760 Nov 22, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds vaguely obscene.
Really not meant to be. Her stupid posts really make me laugh.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#469761 Nov 22, 2012
marcemon wrote:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, everyone!
Happy Thanksgiving Marce and everyone else too <3
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#469763 Nov 22, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Casey didn't go back home after she left with Caylee at 1:00."
You know my theory that Casey and Caylee last left the home together on JUNE 9th, NOT June 16th.
The way I see it is the DARK side is attempting to cover up the REAL date when Caylee disappeared by using this REVelation of June 16th -- all smoke and mirrors....
The LIGHT side is laying a bombshell that whoever hacked the Anthony computer left a trial of crumbs by making a fatal mistake -- by forgetting to sign off Remote Management and instead conducting his own diabolical business on the computer handed over to police.
I may be wrong, but I like the twist.
It's possible.

It's also possible that someone via remote access logged on to Casey's AIM 'without chatting' to extract her keylogged files -- but it would still be someone who KNEW no one was at home.

I think it would be too risky to remotely activate someone's computer while they're at home, possibly even using the computer themselves.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469764 Nov 22, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to anyone who matters.
To those who matter, Casey & Caylee left the house at 12:50 pm on June 16, 2008 and didn't come back to the house.
Someone who doesn't live there went milling around in the Anthony house when no one was home. I suspect it was probably a regular occurence since Caylee's abduction/murder was a premeditated act.
Wonder if Tony Pipitone or anyone else happened to notice from overviewing those computer files WHAT DATE -June 8th or June 15th - the nursing home video was downloaded to the Anthony home computer?

Doesn't it leave you wondering what other bombshells have yet to be exploded, now that the copy of the hard drive is "out there"? Heck, the police have already admitted they did a shoddy job - who knows what's next?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469765 Nov 22, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it would be too risky to remotely activate someone's computer while they're at home, possibly even using the computer themselves.
There were allegedly TWO computers in the home......PLUS the laptop makes a total of THREE.

Cindy states she wasn't a frequent user, George I don't recall. But Casey mainly used the laptop -- that leaves one computer that was rarely used even if the three were all home at the same time.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#469766 Nov 22, 2012
LE made the mistake of backing off of Cindy and George.
They should have called them on their many lies.

LE felt bad that Casey killed their granddaughter and they were left with nothing.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#469767 Nov 22, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if Tony Pipitone or anyone else happened to notice from overviewing those computer files WHAT DATE -June 8th or June 15th - the nursing home video was downloaded to the Anthony home computer?
Doesn't it leave you wondering what other bombshells have yet to be exploded, now that the copy of the hard drive is "out there"? Heck, the police have already admitted they did a shoddy job - who knows what's next?
Prolly a diary of Casey admitting she killed her snotnose instead of her b*tchy mom.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469768 Nov 22, 2012
As anyone been following this blog?

http://www.whoismcafee.com/

It is said to be JohnMcAfee - it's quite fascinating....... a blend of surreal truth and fantasy which is difficult to recognize which is what, but he's sure got the haters riled and it appears they are afraid of what he knows.

(See link for post the following in reply to.)

"The above comment is typical of about a dozen readers of this blog. Between them they have poster over 400 of the 2,000 plus comments we have received. Of the 2,000 plus comments, we have posted over 1,000. It is a lot of work to read each comment and moderate.

I will be accused of more paranoia, I am sure, because of this post I am writing, but truly, people, can a casual reader be so incensed over a blog that has not personally slighted the reader in some great fashion? Ask yourselves. Where is this anger coming from?"

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#469769 Nov 22, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Really not meant to be. Her stupid posts really make me laugh.
No worries, just kidding.
;)

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#469770 Nov 22, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Thanksgiving Marce and everyone else too <3
All the best to you & your family, Bella.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#469771 Nov 22, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There were allegedly TWO computers in the home......PLUS the laptop makes a total of THREE.
Cindy states she wasn't a frequent user, George I don't recall. But Casey mainly used the laptop -- that leaves one computer that was rarely used even if the three were all home at the same time.
If Casey mainly used the laptop then "Citizen Investigators" requested the wrong hard drive.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#469772 Nov 22, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Prolly a diary of Casey admitting she killed her snotnose instead of her b*tchy mom.
Or .....who really took Caylee and WHY.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469773 Nov 22, 2012
http://www.whoismcafee.com/wp-content/uploads...

Hmmm interesting....

In this pic I notice the Michael Jackson "clutch" and an item for what might aid a practical "male urinary collection system".......of interest I'm sure to those who noticed very questionable aspects in the autopsy report and testimony of doctors regarding that same topic, and who believe MJ is not dead and his death was faked.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#469774 Nov 22, 2012
Rambler wrote:
See, another person who "saw the light".
The signs are everywhere - most of us unbelieving morons are just too stupid to notice or too deaf to hear "the voice".
Why are BELIEVERS not speaking out for the wrongful persecution of the innocents?
Police say woman stabbed husband because he was "Satan's spawn" : News : CarolinaLive.com
Police released details from a November 9 stabbing that happened in Little River. A woman stabbed her husband, saying he was "Satan's spawn", according to a police report.
Officers arrested Tammy Estep, 36 for the stabbing on Red Tulip Lane in Little River Friday morning.
Police say they responded to Estep's home for a domestic dispute, and upon arrival were told by Estep's son that his mother had stabbed his dad. The dad had left the home to go to the hospital, the report said.
Estep told officers, "Jesus and Mary told me to kill him because he is Satan's Spawn!" She also told them "she was sent to save the world."
The victim was taken to Grand Strand Regional Medical Center's trauma unit for surgery. There were two children in the home. They have since been released to a family member per Horry County Department of Social Services.
Estep remains in J. Reuben Long Detention Center and is charged with Attempted Murder. No bail has been set.
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx...
Did it say who her online pastor is?
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#469775 Nov 22, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The sky is the limit.

Btw, for future reference, I now have my copy of Presumed Guilty back in my possesion.

With it, an autographed copy of a book by Gerry Spence: How to Argue and Win Everytime.

I'm so psyched! Gerry Spence is the man!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469776 Nov 22, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Casey mainly used the laptop then "Citizen Investigators" requested the wrong hard drive.
I'd think so. And I don't think anyone has figured out why police didn't collect both desktop computers from the home on the same day of July 16th.

If "Citizens investigations" wants to do the job rightly and thoroughly, they should be asking Sandra Cawn or Sandra Osborne - whatever her name is - for a total of THREE hard drives.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469777 Nov 22, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
The sky is the limit.
Btw, for future reference, I now have my copy of Presumed Guilty back in my possesion.
With it, an autographed copy of a book by Gerry Spence: How to Argue and Win Everytime.
I'm so psyched! Gerry Spence is the man!
"How to Argue and Win Everytime"? Oh yeah - I'm guessing you've still a little wet behind the ears........

Ever heard of "you may win the battle but lose the war"?

There's widsom behind that saying - trying to convince others you are always right is wasted effort. If you beleive in Karma you'd know in the end goodness and truth always prevail. Sometimes letting people beleive they have won the argument teaches them a lesson when they discover they were wrong. Humility 101.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469778 Nov 22, 2012
* you're
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469779 Nov 22, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it say who her online pastor is?
Nope, but I'd think her defense lawyer would be finding out.

Perhaps the online pastor even enlists Jesus and Mary to aid in identifying just who is living in the presence of the Demon's spawn.......and they can communicate this directly to the poor victim through AIM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Badjudgment 1,509,514
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,076
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr Mothra 63,572
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 98,369
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 18 hr Breezy _Soul 19,617
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 18 hr Breezy _Soul 13,347
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Mon LizW 73,761

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages