CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469677 Nov 22, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Casey will be paying any fines.
"It would be premature to second guess the actions of anyone before I can carefully review the series of events that has fueled this media story,” Lamar said, referring to Local 6's discovery.“I have faith in the integrity of the Sheriff’s Office and of Ms. Drane in their pursuit of justice.”

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/State-attorn...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469679 Nov 22, 2012
ngrace wrote:
The headline reads that Pipitone discovered this by reading Baez's book, while vacationing back in July.
Surprise, surprise....Baez told it on ABC NEWS on July 5th, 2012. The timing of this "coincidence" is rich.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-famil...
That the Casey haters now are crowning Jose Baez as their hero for having dropped the tidbit in his book about the lack of disclosure of computer evidence on June 16th is even richer.

Jose Baez, the ex-Bozo has become brilliant and the prosecution and LE are the bungling idiots.

Very funny! LOL

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469681 Nov 22, 2012
Ramble-tard wrote:
<quoted text>gfy deb
It tickles me that she bothers you so much after all of this time!:) In spite of your stupidity, I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.:)
Sunday funnies

Key West, FL

#469682 Nov 22, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That the Casey haters now are crowning Jose Baez as their hero for having dropped the tidbit in his book about the lack of disclosure of computer evidence on June 16th is even richer.
Jose Baez, the ex-Bozo has become brilliant and the prosecution and LE are the bungling idiots.
Very funny! LOL
No Rambler, you are the idiot, very funny LOL
watching in Ohio

United States

#469684 Nov 22, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny! LOL
No, it is not funny. A beautiful baby angel was murdered by her own mother and her dream team of attorneys lied through their teeth to gain fame and fortune. How could they cry and hug a murderous lying skanky wretch of a human being after the verdict went their way. And apparently the jurors were not critical thinkers and just mere sheeple allowing themselves to be played by the lying attorneys. The moral fiber of the attorneys and jurors is obviously non-existent.
Remember Caylee on this Thanksgiving Day.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469685 Nov 22, 2012
"In a statement to Local 6 on Monday, the Sheriff's Office stood by Osborne and echoed her defense:“The Firefox record which contains the Google search for ‘suffication’ was neither extracted nor examined. A search for the keyword ‘suffocation’ was never requested from any OCSO investigator or the prosecutor’s office at any time during the investigation; therefore, this Internet record was inadvertently not discovered by Detective Osborne.…

<snip>

After Baez revealed the "foolproof suffocation" search in his book, Phoenix attorney Isabel Humphrey requested and received a copy of the browsers’ histories from the Sheriff's Office.

Baez's theory that George Anthony did the search while contemplating suicide "was as crazy as the nanny story," Humphrey told Local 6, referring to Casey Anthony's original claim that a babysitter had kidnapped Caylee.

She obtained the data in August and turned it over to John Goetz, a retired engineer and computer expert in Connecticut. The pair had become acquainted online while following and discussing the case through the amateur sleuthing web community, Webslueths.

Using free software available on the Internet since 2004, Goetz said it took him less than two hours to extract more than 35,000 records detailing the computer's online activities from 2004 until it was seized in July 2008.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Cops-prosecu...

So if the Firefox records were NOT extracted from the hard drive of the computer by OCSO, then no records obtained from OCSO would have revealed anything.

What this says to me is Humprey/Goetz had a copy of the hard drive - or a disk that whoever illegally handed over wanted them to beleive was the authentic hard drive.

Given it was the same "swarmy" Jose Baez who defended Casey Anthony's innocence who these Casey-haters now TRUST to prove her guilt is still really amusing to me. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469686 Nov 22, 2012
watching in Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not funny. A beautiful baby angel was murdered by her own mother and her dream team of attorneys lied through their teeth to gain fame and fortune. How could they cry and hug a murderous lying skanky wretch of a human being after the verdict went their way. And apparently the jurors were not critical thinkers and just mere sheeple allowing themselves to be played by the lying attorneys. The moral fiber of the attorneys and jurors is obviously non-existent.
Let's get real here -- There's no "remembering Caylee" involved in this case as far as you ghouls are concerned.

It's all about CONDEMNING Casey Anthony.

If she cannot be convicted in either criminal court or the court of public opinion -- then it's CASE CLOSED!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469688 Nov 22, 2012
"Using free software available on the Internet since 2004, Goetz said it took him less than two hours to extract more than 35,000 records detailing the computer's online activities from 2004 until it was seized in July 2008.

"Once you have converted the Internet history records, it really doesn't take more than 15 to 20 minutes to look through the entire Internet history for June 16," said Humphrey. "And I would think if there was one day you would pick to look at, that would be the day."

This is the proof they had a disk copy of the hard drive. You cannot run software on paper files.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#469689 Nov 22, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
In August the Websleuths poster JWG first mentioned having possession of a copy of the Anthony computer hard drive and was miraculously able to pinpoint the exact time of Caylee's death from it.
Yet in Jose Baez's book, Presumed Guilty, he drops clues everywhere that the key date was Father's Day - June 15, 2008 and not June 16th. I just find it odd why nobody who ever interviewed him asks him why he consistently refers to THIRTY days as opposed to 31 days.
If on July 15th Caylee was missing for 31 days, then she went missing on June 14th.
THIRTY DAYS back from July 15th is June 15th, Father's Day.
Surely somebody can do the math?
George originally told police what occured the morning of June 9th when Casey and Caylee left the house and then police arbitrarily moved the date of that event forward to June 16th because they examined a single frame from a nursing home video downloaded to a laptop that a black Cynthia Amthony born in 1980 turned over to police.
It appears the movement who is desperate to pinpoint the time of death to June 16th is doing so to take the foucs off of what occurred that week prior and why Father's Days is significant.
Casey Anthony's murder indictment reads:
Charge 1:
"The Grand Jurors of the County of Orange, duly called, impaneled and sworn to inquire and true presentment make in and for the body of the County of Orange, upon their oaths do present that CASEY MARIE ANTHONY, between the 15th day of June 2008 and the 16th day of July, 2008, in said County and State, did, in violation of Florida Statute 783.04(1)(a)(1), from a premeditated design to effect the death of CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY, a human being, unlawfully kill CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY."
If the the GJ were presents evidence and believed George saw Caylee and Casey leave the home on June 16th, why did the murder indicment from the date of June 15th?
Your post, translated from Ramblish to English, I understand to mean that the length of time that passes before a mother reports her child missing is irrelevant. The fact that she didn't report her child missing at all is a very strong indication that she perpetrated the absence and should be arrested. High five on my Ramblish Oh yeah!!! Could you teach me how to say pass the turkey please?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#469690 Nov 22, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny! LOL
Why would that be funny? That a baby-killer was set free? Odd sense of humor you have there.

Who are all these people you are talking about who have crowned Jose Baez as their hero?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469691 Nov 22, 2012
"In his revealing book, "Presumed Guilty," Baez accused investigators of "pulling a fast one" by concealing the vast majority of the June 16 computer history from the defense. Mostly vague references to that day's activity and some images were included in the documents turned over to the defense by the state in the discovery process."

Hmm..

So how come the media never released the discovery which contained these IMAGES, which were turned over by the defense from the June 16th computer records?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#469692 Nov 22, 2012
watching in Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree! I hope her murderer chokes on her turkey! Gobble-Gobble?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469693 Nov 22, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would that be funny? That a baby-killer was set free? Odd sense of humor you have there.
Who are all these people you are talking about who have crowned Jose Baez as their hero?
You don't see it?

The person DEFENDING who you call a "baby-killer" was responsible for writing about "foolproof suffocation" in his book -- which is the grounds for the present media blitz into how two Websleuther's cracked the case and proved the State and LE incompetent by discovering bombshell incriminating evidence which may have proved Casey Anthony guilty.

It was what Jose Baez wrote his book that is responsible for this shocking new REVelation!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#469694 Nov 22, 2012
""Calderon said even with the evidence being uncovered now, Casey Anthony can’t be tried again.

"She’s been tried, jeopardy is attached. There’s really nothing that can be done, no recourse for the state or [federal] government to take action against Casey Anthony at this time,” Calderon said""

I really like this part of the statement.

"" at this time""
T-REX

Chico, CA

#469695 Nov 22, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree! I hope her murderer chokes on her turkey! Gobble-Gobble?
And her Grandma also;
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469696 Nov 22, 2012
Canusa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post, translated from Ramblish to English, I understand to mean that the length of time that passes before a mother reports her child missing is irrelevant. The fact that she didn't report her child missing at all is a very strong indication that she perpetrated the absence and should be arrested. High five on my Ramblish Oh yeah!!! Could you teach me how to say pass the turkey please?
The LAST DATE a missing person is last seen is THE MOST crucial element of any missing persons case - regardless of the said reason the disappearance was not reported.

That LE were handed the camera and the home computer the nursing home video was downloaded to on July 16th, and knew it was the DAY AFTER that Casey and Caylee last left the home, yet didn't look at it until July 21st and then "opps wrong date" - when anyone knows it takes only seconds to read a date stamp from either source - is a far bigger "blunder" than not ALLEGEDLY looking at computer activity for June 16th.

Frankly, this explains it.......on July 21, 2008 it was a news REVelation on FOX that announced to the world the LAST SEEN date was changed to a week forward - from June 9th to June 16th.

Presumed Guilty - page 81

"Put the pieces together: the ruse in the jail, the revolving door of arresting her, the leaks to the media, and the manner they were leaking information. These guys might just as well have been the Keystone Kops, but at the same time, the media were painting them to be Super Cops. This bears repeating: As far as the police were concerned, the Casey Anthony case was a reality show that the media were scripting, and the reason the cops got a free pass to do whatever they wanted to do was that the cops were trying to make their reality show come true."

Even the cops adopted the storyline that got scripted through the media.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#469697 Nov 22, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't see it?
The person DEFENDING who you call a "baby-killer" was responsible for writing about "foolproof suffocation" in his book -- which is the grounds for the present media blitz into how two Websleuther's cracked the case and proved the State and LE incompetent by discovering bombshell incriminating evidence which may have proved Casey Anthony guilty.
It was what Jose Baez wrote his book that is responsible for this shocking new REVelation!
Yeah, but it makes him and his lying defense team look even more offensive if that is humanly possible (jmho).
Southsideteacher

War, WV

#469698 Nov 22, 2012
Dragula the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in their right mind worships the God of the Bible, who is a vicious, sadistic monster?
Yeah, if I had to choose one,it would be Satan. In the bible,Satan didn't do anything bad. God was the one who was always in a perpetual fit of angst and destruction and constant head games.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469699 Nov 22, 2012
"Baez claims the “foolproof suffocation” search occurred at 1:51 p.m., not 2:51 p.m., and that the times on the browser history extracted from the sheriff’s copy of the hard drive failed to take into account the beginning of daylight saving time in March 2008."

OMG, do these brilliant Websleuth detectives still think we are living in the dark ages of technology and a computer is a stand alone device requiring manual adjustment of "the clock" twice a year? LOL
Southsideteacher

War, WV

#469700 Nov 22, 2012
Spooky Mulder

Since: Sep 11

Spring Hill, FL
Please wait... Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#30 8 min ago
Southsideteacher wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you WVCOP my church gave three bag's of clothes to Joy when she arrived to Staten Island she send me a photo. Joy does also have a huge heart and really does care about the children. Most people on topix have never meet her or even talk to her on the phone all they can do is talk smack and lies. Joy is no scamer I try to give $50.00 for her trip and she did not want to take it. You all have no right to judge someone who is doing something good for the people of NY. I have learn alot from Joy in the past two year's, I first meet her when she was in that hit and run coal/truck crash. The doctor's said she would never ever walk or talk again. To this day she is doing both with the faith she has in the Lord is amazing. I am proud to say Joy is my dear friend and I am honored to know her!
Gee, if Joy is so wonderful, why are you posting on the War thread and not on the Staten Island thread? Seems to me, as a Christian, you'd want to help others and let them know of her good works. There is no mention of Joy doing anything charitable except on Topix, which in itself, is suspect. So, I can only conclude that you are part of this deception of hers to shake money out of people who are already victims. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
Southsideteacher
Join the community
United States
1 min ago
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
If she cared so much for children, she's take better care of her own. And that BS story about getting hit with a coal truck? Another scam. If you learned a lot from Joy, it's pretty easy to say that you didn't know much to begin with. Try disagreeing with her, then you'll see the real Joy. Because she's started at least five scams to get money, we have every right to warn others of her deceit. Don't blame us because you fell for it.
She is a very good mother to her children, I happen to be the teacher to one of the kid's. Joy is very involve at the school that I'm a teacher at for the past ten year's. Joy is not a scam for any money? Do you have any proff's of that like people donating money? NO!
Joy was in a hit and run coal truck that is why it was out-of-court settlement and she recevied a check for 8 million dollar's. A sentor of WV is friends with her as well. The senator just approved/supporting her building a homeless shelter in WV .
I could care less about what happen in the casey anthony bs Joy knew her before it all begain, She should me a video of them two back of 2006! Joy had nothing to gain from that now did she?
I have a parent that is alot like you spooky need's to go look in the mirror for awhile and look deep inside yourself! You are hideous monster that should really get into a mental health center tell them all the angry,hate,lies you about joy w

Anways I have cooking I need to start attending to have a Happy Thanksgiving Everybody

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 53,991
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,251,797
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 9,367
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,166
One Word (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,156
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,811
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 27,313
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages