CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#469654 Nov 21, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Sure do.
It was the Rev's #1 fan Jean (Jaden's Granny) from TN.
Odd, huh?
Link it, dou@ce
Diane Ax

United States

#469655 Nov 21, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Link it, dou@ce
Why so testy?

Go find it yourself.
Diane Ax

United States

#469656 Nov 21, 2012

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#469657 Nov 21, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Why so testy?
Go find it yourself.
Not so important to me......Have a happy turkey day bitch.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#469658 Nov 21, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you had a copy of Baez's book, TM.
I "had" a copy of the book from the library.
Evidence101

United States

#469659 Nov 21, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Password protected
Nothing is 'Password protected' if you have a Firefox web browser that automatically remembers and auto-fills your passwords.

AIM which usually launches on start up by default, would be automatically logged into.

It's a TERRIBLE way to have your settings adjusted.
Especially if you do banking and bill pay online.

Anyone who sits at your computer or has remote access could get into your accounts.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#469660 Nov 21, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving all. I hope you all enjoy good food, folks and fun.

GN!

:-)
Evidence101

United States

#469661 Nov 21, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe Cindy believes in the bullshit drowning story any more than does the Casey defense team that made up the tripe thatpassed as a defense. In fact this new information kind of blows that defense out of the water.
That wasn't a defense.
It was a competing theory.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#469662 Nov 21, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is 'Password protected' if you have a Firefox web browser that automatically remembers and auto-fills your passwords.
AIM which usually launches on start up by default, would be automatically logged into.
It's a TERRIBLE way to have your settings adjusted.
Especially if you do banking and bill pay online.
Anyone who sits at your computer or has remote access could get into your accounts.
Dude no matter how much you try to spin it, she slaughtered her kid..........get over it.
Evidence101

United States

#469663 Nov 21, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipitone reported at 11:00, that Lawson Lamar is meeting with investigators to find out what happened.
Maybe heads will roll before his term expires?
I wonder how this news will affect those court costs Casey was ordered to pay for a botched investigation? The legal ramifications for a civil suit are mind boggling.
I don't think Casey will be paying any fines.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#469665 Nov 21, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I "had" a copy of the book from the library.
I didn't know that, TM. I guess I'm surprised that you of all people would want to read it, considering everything.
whataboutcaylee

Tavares, FL

#469668 Nov 21, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Dude no matter how much you try to spin it, she slaughtered her kid..........get over it.
You "Remember Caylee". Is there any reason why you can't show her the respect of referring to her as "Caylee" rather than "the kid". I know you don't care what I think but something about that just bothers the hell out of me.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#469669 Nov 21, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
True but when a woman lies and cheats and defrauds innocent people,I consider them a Ho.
She has shown me and the world what she is,blame her for what people like me think of her.
What you think is all on you. It is called personal responsibility. No one can make you think anything you don't choose to think.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#469670 Nov 22, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that, TM. I guess I'm surprised that you of all people would want to read it, considering everything.
I don't know why that would surprise you. I read a lot. I didn't want to pay anyone, including Ashton, for the book, but I read his too. I not paying anyone to profit off of a dead child who never got any justice for being murdered and who never will.

I think it's a shame that a little girl like that could be slaughtered and no one will ever have to pay. At the very least no one should profit either.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#469671 Nov 22, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
What you think is all on you. It is called personal responsibility. No one can make you think anything you don't choose to think.
You need more than facts.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#469672 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving All. Hope everyone has a great day with friends and family.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469673 Nov 22, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> AZ Attorney is my best guess.
:p
In August the Websleuths poster JWG first mentioned having possession of a copy of the Anthony computer hard drive and was miraculously able to pinpoint the exact time of Caylee's death from it.

Yet in Jose Baez's book, Presumed Guilty, he drops clues everywhere that the key date was Father's Day - June 15, 2008 and not June 16th. I just find it odd why nobody who ever interviewed him asks him why he consistently refers to THIRTY days as opposed to 31 days.

If on July 15th Caylee was missing for 31 days, then she went missing on June 14th.

THIRTY DAYS back from July 15th is June 15th, Father's Day.

Surely somebody can do the math?

George originally told police what occured the morning of June 9th when Casey and Caylee left the house and then police arbitrarily moved the date of that event forward to June 16th because they examined a single frame from a nursing home video downloaded to a laptop that a black Cynthia Amthony born in 1980 turned over to police.

It appears the movement who is desperate to pinpoint the time of death to June 16th is doing so to take the foucs off of what occurred that week prior and why Father's Days is significant.

Casey Anthony's murder indictment reads:

Charge 1:
"The Grand Jurors of the County of Orange, duly called, impaneled and sworn to inquire and true presentment make in and for the body of the County of Orange, upon their oaths do present that CASEY MARIE ANTHONY, between the 15th day of June 2008 and the 16th day of July, 2008, in said County and State, did, in violation of Florida Statute 783.04(1)(a)(1), from a premeditated design to effect the death of CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY, a human being, unlawfully kill CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY."

If the the GJ were presents evidence and believed George saw Caylee and Casey leave the home on June 16th, why did the murder indicment from the date of June 15th?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469675 Nov 22, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipitone reported at 11:00, that Lawson Lamar is meeting with investigators to find out what happened.
Maybe heads will roll before his term expires?
I wonder how this news will affect those court costs Casey was ordered to pay for a botched investigation? The legal ramifications for a civil suit are mind boggling.
Lawson Lamar can't be impressed knowing a leak of critical evidence has occurred.

Following the trial in his press conference he said the State only released discovery which it was legally required to disclose.

Anything else released was therefore illegal.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469676 Nov 22, 2012
LizW wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving All. Hope everyone has a great day with friends and family.
Happy Thanksgiving Liz! I was just coming in to post that very thing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469677 Nov 22, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Casey will be paying any fines.
"It would be premature to second guess the actions of anyone before I can carefully review the series of events that has fueled this media story,” Lamar said, referring to Local 6's discovery.“I have faith in the integrity of the Sheriff’s Office and of Ms. Drane in their pursuit of justice.”

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/State-attorn...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,279,002
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr ANGHARAD 19,212
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 54,625
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 9,526
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 4 hr Princess Hey 4,656
Song Title Game 4 hr Princess Hey 167
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 4 hr Doug77 22,516
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages